Detective Conan : The Time-Bo...

By OliviaCloe

I didn't see anyone making a book of Detective Conan movie so I make one and take this as a Valentine Gift fr... More

A/N 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N 2

Chapter 1

3.5K 104 20
By OliviaCloe

<Conan POV>

Megure : Dr Kurokawa was drinking alcohol and using his computer when he suddenly attacked from behind. The murder weapon is undoubtedly this bronze statue. But what I don't understand is this: it appears to be his dying message, but what does 'J-U-N' mean?

Inspector said as he points out every clue they have. Kurokawa body lay on the floor on his stomach as his face were turn to the left and a keyboard with bloody fingerprints on it showing that Kurokawa did press the key before he died. In that very room, me, Oji-san, Inspector and Ran stand in the middle of the room around the body with Ran a bit to the left of the room. And at the door, stood three people which is highly the suspect, the wife, Kurokawa Mina-san, the son, Kurokawa Daisuke-san and the housemaid, Nakazawa Manami-san.

Kogorou : Heheh. That message points to the culprit.

Oji-san said as he chuckles. Inspector turns to look at him.

Megure : What do you mean?

Kogorou : Furthermore, the culprit is among these three people here.

Conan : Whoa, he's usually sharp today!

I said under my breath to not let anyone hear, especially Ran as to not arouse her suspicion again.

Kogorou : His wife, Kurokawa Mina-san, his eldest son, Kurokawa Daisuke-san and the housemaid, Nakazawa Manami-san. The culprit is one of these three.

Megure : Great job, Mouri-kun. So, who is it?

Kogorou : The one who killed Kurokawa Daizou is, you!

Oji-san said as he points to the wife which is wrong. This statement surprised everyone in the room and I look at him confusedly as to why he blames the wife.

Megure : T-the wife?

Oji-san then start to explain as he takes the calendar on the study table.

Kogorou : Kurokawa left three letter: J-U-N. In English, those letters are short for the month of June. June is the month of no water or 'Minazuki' which sound like Mina. Furthermore, you are....

Mina : So, I'm born in June! What of it? What kind of stupid reasoning gets you Mina from Minazuki? Are you trying to implicate me with such a ridiculous pun?

Mina-san said as she cut off Oji-san mid-sentence. She walks up to Oji-san looking pissed as she stood in front of him with both her hands on her hip.

Kogorou : Well, this is just my deductive reasoning.

Megure : Would a person in his dying moments be so indirect? If it were me, I would just type the culprit's name.

Kogorou : Inspector, not you too....

Conan : I guess this is the best Oji-san could do. Well, it can't be helped.

I thought as I quietly go behind the study table while everyone is looking at Oji-san getting scolded by Mina-san because of his accusation on innocent. As I get behind the study table, I get my wristwatch dart-gun ready and aim it to old man then shoot at him.

Conan : As usual, by using my wristwatch dart-gun, I'll have to put him to sleep

Kogorou : Oh, that pokey thing again....

I can hear Oji-san said as he falls on a chair and turn towards the study table back facing everyone.

Megure : Ah yes, that again. I was waiting for that!

Once I confirm that Oji-san is unconscious, I set up my voice-changing bowtie to his voice and take the lead.

Kogorou (C) : Yes, 'the culprit is the wife' was just a joke.

Mina : A joke?

Kogorou (C) : Inspector Megure, please look carefully at the body.

I instructed Inspector to look at the body and the evidence around it.

Kogorou (C) : The only finger that has blood on it is the right pinky.

Megure : That's true.

Kogorou (C) : So, where is the blood on the keyboard?

Megure : 'ke', 'mu', 'ro' and on the left side of the English caps lock key.

Kogorou (C) : The blood was left on the 'ke', 'mu' and 'ro' keys when Kurokawa hit J-U-N with his index finger. But nobody would go through all the trouble to hit the caps lock key on the left side with his right pinky, would they? So, why is there blood on the left side of the keyboard? My guess is that when Kurokawa was struck from behind, he used his right hand to clutch his head, getting blood on his pinky. When he turns around, he was hit again. As he fell, his pinky knocked over the keyboard. In other words, the caps lock was not hit intentionally. He hit it accidently when he fell down. Once the culprit left, in his fading consciousness, he pressed the keys, assuming the computer was still in kana mode.

Megure : Then, the kana characters that 'J-U-N' correspond to are, Ma-na-mi!

Kogorou (C) : Yes! The housemaid, Nakazawa Manami-san. The culprit is you!

Manami : Y-you must be joking, Detective-san. You have no proof, right?

<Third Person POV>

Kogorou (C) : I do indeed have proof. When you committed the crime, you removed your slippers, didn't you?

As Conan said this in Kogorou's voice, Manami look so shock while the other keep on listening to the deduction.

Kogorou (C) : Slipers make noise on a wooden floor, which would have made it impossible for you to sneak up on Kurokawa. Without realizing it, you stepped on some of the blood that had fallen on the floor. Evidence area A shows a blood spot which seems broken. Your white socks should have blood on them.

Hearing this, Manami then take off her slippers and look down at her sock. Once the slipper is off, she can see a little spot of red on his sock and as everyone gasp in shock.

Kogorou (C) : When questioned by the police, you stated that you hadn't gone near the body, didn't you?

Megure : May we examine the blood stain on your sock?

Manami : Kurokawa killed my husband one year ago.

Manami said as she looks down. Hearing this, the wife and the son were shocked.

Daisuke : Th-then you must be the wife of the patient my father performed heart surgery on.

Manami : Yes! I'm the wife of the man Kurokawa performed surgery on while he was drunk. All I did was change my hair and name. The fact that nobody recognized me shows how significant that incident was to you. I tried to get witnesses from the hospital to testify against Kurokawa, but nobody wanted to cooperate. They were all afraid of Kurokawa.

Megure : So, you wanted revenge for your husband.

Manami : Today is the anniversary of my husband's death. I regret nothing. I was able to get my revenge!

Manami said as her voice cracked at the end of her word. She then laughs bitterly as tears form in the corner of her eyes and fall. She stops laughing and her shoulder shake in desperation. As she can't hold it in, she sobs out painfully as she remembers about her husband. Conan came out from behind the study table and watch as Megure hold Manami arm gently and lead her out.

Megure : Let's go.

Conan look at the unconscious Kogorou on the chair then sigh.

Conan : I've given him credit for yet another case.

<Your POV>

Today I am spending the time by myself since Conan, Ran and Oji-san are out to Kurokawa Estate because Inspector Megure invited Oji-san to help solve a case. And of course, that Baka would want to go.

I was reading (F/B) when the door then opens showing three figures coming in, Conan, Ran and Oji-san. I look at the clock and see that it was already late in the night. The three of them went up to the couch and just throw themselves on it with a relief sigh.

I put aside my book on a small coffee table and go to the kitchen. I prepared a jug of cold drink for them to have. I put it on a tray with three glass and then take it to the couch where they seat. I put down the tray and pour a glass of water to Oji-san first which earn me a thanks then go to pour one for Ran earning the same thanks and then pour the last one to Conan.

I go to him and give him the glass of the cold drink as he thanked me and I proceed on sitting on the couch next to him.

Kogorou : Haaaa, it feels good to finally had some water down my throat.

Ran : Urm. You were so cool just now, Oji-san....

Ran start to talk to Oji-san as I ignore then and turn to Conan. We then talk with each other quietly making sure that Ran and Oji-san wouldn't heard.

Erena : So, how was it today?

Conan : The same as usual. Can you believe me that he actually manage to get the point right at the start, but then he just start his usual antic and blaming the innocent.

Erena : That's how he is? But believe me, if he just put his mind on it, he would just as good as you.

Conan : Are you saying that old man is the same as me! I refuse!

Erena : I didn't say that. You are! I said he can be just like you if he put his mind on it. Not that he and you are the same. Plus, his major is most likely as police.

Me and Conan keep on talking all night even when we get back in our share room. Without realizing it, we already fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 357 27
I haven't seen any x readers for Tim so I'm gonna try making one. Hope you enjoy!
29.6K 223 45
This is going to be a Hawks x reader I please bare with me this is my first one so yeah injoy. 🩹😔
73 3 1
Detective Conan : ForensicShinichi. Shinichi's world is filled with numbers. Numbers are easy to understand, people? Not so much. One-shot - AU
78 6 3
The world of DCMK, where Pokémon exists alongside humans! Crossposted on Ao3. I already have a DCMK x Pokémon fic, but I wanted to reverse it now. I...