The Mystery Within

By RSPBLiterature

Y/n has led a dark mysterious life up until this point. But finally fed up with not knowing if he will even l... More

1. Welcome to Crystal Cove
2. Beware the Beast Below
3. The Creeping Creatures
4. The Secret of the Ghost Rig
5. Revenge of the Man Crab
6. The Song of Mystery
7. The Legend of Alice May
8. In Fear of the Phantom
9. The Grasp of the Gnome
10. Battle of the Humungonauts
11. Howl of the Fright Hound
12. The Secret Serum
13. The Shrieking Madness
New Cover Art
14. When the Cicada Calls
15. The Wild Brood
16. Where Aphrodite Walks
17. Escape From Mystery Manor
18. The Dragon's Secret.
19. The Menace of Manticore
20. Attack Of The Headless Horror
21. A Haunting in Crystal Cove.
22. Dead Justice
23. Pawn of Shadows
24. All Fear The Freak.
25. The Night the Clown Cried
26. House Of The Nightmare Witch
27. The Night The Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom
28. Web Of The Dreamweaver.
29. The Hodag of Horror.
30. Art of Darkness.
31. La casa è dove si trova il cuore
32. The Night On Haunted Mountain
33. Grim Judgement.
34. Night Terrors.
35. The Midnight Zone.
36. Scarebear
37. Wrath of Krampus.
38. Theatre Of The Doomed
39. Aliens Among Us
40. The Horrible Herd.
41. Dance Of The Undead
42. The Devouring
43. Stand And Deliver
45. Nightmare In Red
46. Dark Night Of The Hunters
47. Gates Of Gloom.
48. Through The Curtain.
49. Come Undone
50. 15 Years Later

44. The Man In The Mirror

5.4K 212 99
By RSPBLiterature

Everyone waiting for the new Harley Quinn story to drop like

Well the good news is the first chapter is 100 percent complete at 11000 words. Just awaiting on a drawing then a release day can be scheduled.

The gang were inside a empty house that Mayor Nettles had called them too. 

"Sorry to bother you so early kids but the neighbours have been calling constantly with reports if unearthly moaning, inhuman howling, bloodcurdling screams." Mayor Nettles says.

"In other words, same old, same old." Shaggy says.

"Que sera, sera." Y/n comments. 

"You can count on us Mayor Nettles." Fred says now. 

"We'll see if  there's anything mysterious going on here." Daphne adds. 

"Thanks kids." Mayor Nettles says as she gives a wave and turns to the door now. 

"Come on, come on. Let's go. Let's get this over with." Velma says quickly. 

"After we're finsihed here, we need to relocate the planispheric disc." Fred says.

"We'll do it." Scooby says.

"Good idea Scoob. Yeah, you and I will  re-hide the disc while you guys check out this scary house." Shaggy says. 

"You're out of luck Shaggy." Daphne says.

"Fred hid the disc this time and only he knows where it is." Y/n reminds him. 

"Oy, can we hurry? Please?" Velma asks now. 

"Okay lets get started!" Fred says. "But first, gang. It looks like we've got another mystery on our hands." 

Fred was downstairs in the basement with a flashlight in hand as he looked around. Sat in the basement was a mirror. Fred gets startled when he sees his own reflection in the mirror. "Yuck. Look at those creepy eyes. And that disgusting yellow hair. And the horrible tentacle around it's neck make me wanna hork." Fred says as he moves a little more closely. "Oh. It's me. Phew, that was close." Fred starts to turn away but as he does his actions in the mirror are slightly off and it gets Fred's attention as he turns back to it. He performs a few actions in front of it but this time nothing is out of place and Fred shrugs. He turns around now and his reflection changes to a sinister grin as it reaches out of the mirror and pulls Fred in. 

The gang were all stood leaning bored against the Mystery Machine as they waited for Fred. Velma was on the phone to Mayor Nettles as she explained the situation. 

"That's right Mayor Nettles. The place wasn't haunted . Daphne and Y/n found the neighbour's cat locked up in there. Poor thing had irritable bowel syndrome." Velma explains.

"Ew." Scooby says.

"Yes, that's why it was making those terrible noises. No, You're welcome." Velma says hanging up now. "It's 20 minutes past rendezvous time and still no Fred. I am virtually assured my first tardy ever." 

"I wonder what's taking him so long?" Daphne says. 

 "Perhaps we should go back in and find him." Y/n says now pushing himself off the van. 

"Hello friends." A voice says and every turns their heads to see Fred. "This place was a total bust. Nothing scary here. So let's get to school before we're late. Punctuality is an important facet of learning." Fred says as everyone looks at each other a little confused as Fred gets into the Mystery Machine. Everyone else gets in now themselves.

"If you step on it Fred, we can still make it to school on time." Velma says but as she does Fred tires to step on the gas too much and the engine splutters. "Careful or you'll flood the engine." 

"Huh?" Fred says. 

"Bad carburettor, remember?" Y/n says as he looks at Fred now. 

"Righty-o." Fred says as he successfully starts the Mystery Machine this time. "Okay, let's rolly-o." He then says as he starts to drive. 

Scooby and Shaggy licked their lips as they prepared to dig into two large sandwiches in he back of the Mystery Machine. Fred notices this is the rear view mirror and his brow furrows. 

"Hey, what do you two think you are doing?" Fred asks annoyed. 

"Having a little snack?" Scooby says.

"No eating in the van. Eating leads to crumbs. Crumbs lead to germs. Germs lead to sick days from work secretly crippling the nation's economy." Fred says.

The real Fred slowly woke up on the ground as he slowly looked around trying to work out where he was. Fred groans as he pushes himself and he looks to see the mirror from earlier behind him. "What happened?" Fred wonders as he looks at the mirror. He taps the glass but nothing happens. Fred looks around again now as he notices a set of stairs nearby that lead up to the surface from the basement he seemed to be in. Fred started to climb the stairs now. "Gang?" Fred calls out but he gets no reply. He takes out his phone now in the hopes of calling one of the gang. "No signal anywhere." 

Fred had been walking around for a while now as everywhere looked destroyed and run down. He finally reached the Crystal Cove sign of the town. "Anybody? Hello?" Fred cries out. But Fred gets no response. Fred looks at a nearby car now as he walks over to it. He gasps however as he sees two skeletons inside it and he backs away to see skeleton's litter the street. "No, no. This is all wrong. Crystal Cove has much greener lawns and fewer skeletons. Velma! Shaggy! Y/n! Daphne! Scooby-Doo, where are you?" 

The gang were still sat inside the Mystery Machine with the imposter Fred as he pulled over to the side of the road. 

"Uh, What are you doing?" Velma asks.

"Making a stop." Evil Fred says as he gets out the van now and heads inside a shop. The rest of the gang get out of the Mystery Machine themselves now.

"Fred's acting funny." Scooby says. 

"And not like ha ha ha funny. Not funny at all." Shaggy says grumpily. 

"Yeah, freaky funny." Scooby says.

"That's because...." Y/n starts to say but as he does Fred exits the shop now with a radio in his hand. and the Mystery Machine keys in the other. He tosses the keys up suddenly.

"Norbert, catch. You drive." He as to Shaggy who catches them. 

"Me drive? Norbert?" Shaggy says confused. 

Fred climbs back into the front of the Mystery Machine but this time he sits in Daphne's seat beside Y/n as he puts in a headphone.

"Fred, is there anything bothering you?" Daphne asks.

"Bothering me? Ha,ha. Not at all dear girlfriend. I'm just listening to the baseball game. I love sports." The impostor Fred says.

"Girlfriend?" Daphne says shocked as she looks over to Y/n who puts a finger to his lips signalling to her not to ask. 

Y/n, Daphne, Velma and Scooby were all sat in the back now  as they looked to the Fred sat in front of them. Scooby became to whimper as he became confused. Velma begins to pet Scooby in an effort to calm him down.  

"Does the dog need a walk?" The evil Fred asks.

"I walk myself Fred." Scooby replies and the evil Fred frowns. 

"Perhaps you enjoy a Canine Crumpet?" The evil Fred suggests but Scooby grumbles.

"That is not a Scooby Snack Fred." Scooby huffs.

"What difference does it make? I'm sure they all taste the same." Evil Fred says but Scooby looks insulted. 

"You eat them then." Scooby grumbles from Velma's lap.

"What was that Scoobert?" Evil Fred asks annoyed as he looks back. 

"Uh, nothing, nothing." Scooby is quick to say.

Daphne and Velma look shocked but Y/n takes out his phone now as he sends a text. A few moments go by before both Velma and Daphne get a text. Evil Fred doesn't notice as he tires to concentrate on the radio in his hands. The two girls look at their phones to see a message from Y/n that reads. "Play along." 

The real Fred was running down the broken down version of the main road in two but soon he could see something that looked familiar to him. "There!" Fred cries as he picks up his pace and it's revealed that what he had seen was a broken down version of the Mystery Machine. "There she is." Fred says hugging it. He soon notices however that the back of it has either rusted or been ripped away. "I don't understand any of this. What happened to Crystal Cove? What happened to the people?" Fred says as he puts his hand on the Mystery Machine. "What happened to your groovy paint job?" One of the front van doors falls off now getting Fred's attention as he moves to look inside the van. "Mr Trapples!" Fred says spotting his old teddy bear. "What happened here? Please, tell me what's going on." Fred says as he starts to look around again but something does catch his eyes. He walks further down the road as he looks at the pavement. On the  ground he can see the clothes of some of the Mystery Inc gang members as well as Velmas glasses and Scooby's dog collar. "Velma? Shaggy? Y/n? Scooby? They're...They're...Oh no. No, it's impossible." Fred says as he falls to his knees "No!" He cries. A green scarf blows in the wind now as it lands near Fred. "Daphne's scarf..."

"Fred?" a woman's voice calls out.

"Cut it out Mr Traples. It's not funny you imitating Daphne like that." Fred says to the bear in his hands.

"Freddy? is that really you?" The voice says as Fred look up to see what looks like Daphne approaching as a shadow covers her face.  

"Daphne?" Fred says.

 "Fred? Where have you been?" Daphne asks as she steps out of the shadow revealing herself to be an old looking Daphne. 

"Aah!" Fred cries in suprise.

"Oh Freddy. Don't look at me. I'm hideous." Daphne says hiding her face away. 

"Daphne, is that really you?" Fred asks.

"Of course it's me silly." The older Daphne says. "And jeepies, you found my scarf. I've been looking all over for this." She says taking it from a confused Fred who scratches his head.  

Fred was fixing up the broken down Mystery Machine now as the older Daphne sat by a fire keeping warm. "I still don't understand. I came out of that mirror and everything had changed. Why is everyone a skeleton? and why do you..." But Fred trails off.

"Do I really look so terrible Freddy?" The older Daphne asks.

"Uh...no...." Fred says awkwardly.

"When you didn't come back something went crazy with the planispheric disc. Velma said it created a vortex around Crystal Cove and sped up time here. We searched everywhere for it. You hid it too well. Decades whirred by in weeks. Everyone aged quickly and one by one turned to dust until only I was left." The old Daphne says.

"I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I...I'm just a really good hider." Fred says.

"You've got to change it back. Right up to the end Velma said the Planispheric disc could reverse the process. Where did you hide it Freddy? We have to get that disc." The Old Daphne says. 

Fred scratches his head now. "Then that's what we'll do. Daphne, Mr Trapples. load up. We've got a future to change."

Fred and the old Daphne were inside a broken down store now.

"The F.F.Fearatorium Food Emporium. Shaggy and Scooby used to love this place. It was hidden here the whole time?" Old Daphne says.

"Yup. Come on." Fred says.

The Evil Fred had gotten Shaggy to drive to the F.F.Fearatorium Food Emporium.

"Everybody out." Evil Fred says opening his door. 

"Like, this is more like that." Shaggy chuckles as everyone starts to get out. "The F.F.Fearatorium Food Emporium make me, like, f.f.famished."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Scooby says but Evil Fred suddenly drags the two out of the van. 

"What's wrong with you two? You're like bottomless pits. We're not here to indulge your munchies. We're here for that planispheric disc." Evil Fred says. 

"But you are the one who hid it Fred, I don't understand why you don't know where it is." Daphne says confused.

"Oh, you don't understand. Intellect isn't your strong suit huh?" Evil Fred says to Daphne harshly and Y/n takes a hold of her hand behind her back. Evil Fred turns to Velma next. "What about you? Got any smarts in there behind those eye-goggles?" He says to her before heading inside the store.

Meanwhile Fred and the old Daphne were still searching for the Planispheric disc themselves. 

"Freddy, we've looked everywhere. It's not here." Old Daphne says. 

"Hey wait a minute. You're right. This wasn't the last place I hid the disc. That trip through the mirror must've jangled my memory." Fred says getting up from his spot. "Now I remember."

The gang were following behind Evil Fred through the food emporium when he suddenly stopped. 

"Never mind. Change of plan. This isn't where I left it after all." He says confusing the rest of the gang.

The Arcane-A-Rama Movieplex?" Old Daphne says looking up at the location. "You hid the disc here?" She asks Fred.

"Sure. I would think you of all people would realize why this place would be important to me. Don't you?" Fred says. 

"Because...we had our first date here Freddy." Old Daphne says. 

"Right. I can always count on you to remember stuff like that. Come on." 

The Mystery gang were inside the Movieplex as they looked around. 

"It's got to be here somewhere. Keep searching." Evil Fred says to them. 

"What is the score Fred?" Y/n asks.

"The Score, Y/n is that we're gonna find that disc tonight." Evil Fred says. 

"I was talking about the score to the baseball game that you're listening to." Y/n says folding his arms. 

"I suggest less nit picking and more searching." Evil Fred grumbles before his hold his headphone now. "Wait. What? It's not here. Get back in the van." Evil Fred says annoyed. 

Fred and Old Daphne had changed locations now. 

"The Kennel of the Horrible Hounds?" She says confused looking at the sign. 

"Shaggy  used to board Scooby here when he and his folks went on vacations. I'm pretty sure I put the planispheric disc here."  Fred says walking forward and Old Daphne sighs.

Evil Fred and the others were in the Kennel.

"Fred, this is all very bizarre." Velma says.

"You don't know the meaning of the word , child...Urgh! I just remembered where I actually hid the disc." Evil Fred says.

"And here we are. This time for sure." Fred says to Old Daphne. 

"The Education Board of Crystal Cove? Why? That's so random." Old Daphne says not understanding.

"I'm surprised at you Daphne. Education is very important to me. Isn't it Mr Trapples?" Fred says as he makes the bears head nod. Old Daphne just looks at Fred uneasy.

Meanwhile Evil Fred were at the Education board. 

"I don't know. Look in all the desk I guess. I'll check the superintendent's office." Evil Fred says annoyed as he leaves the gang to enter one of the offices.  

"Gang something is definitely wrong here. I mean is it me or is Fred acting even stranger than usual?" Velma says. 

"It's not you." Everyone says.  

"Maybe, if we can retrace our steps, we'll see a pattern." Velma says as she notices a piece of chalk and board now. She writes down the locations they had all visited as the gang looks at them. 

Y/n is quick to spot something as he picks up a piece of chalk himself. He circles the first two letters of each location as they spell out two words. 

"Fake...Fred." Daphne says. 

"As we had guessed by this point." Y/n says. 

"But who is he?" Scooby asks. 

"And who sent the message?" Shaggy follows up with. 

"The who I'm pretty certain I have worked out. As for who sent this message, We have to assume the real Fred. Which means he is also aware of this fake Fred." Y/n says turning to the gang. "We have to assume he is in danger, which is why we can't afford to act without knowing it won't get Fred hurt. For now keep playing along while we think of a way to find the real Fred." Y/n says to them.

"I agree." Velma says.

"For all we know he's in the clutches of some hideous creature." Daphne says.

"Where is it Fred? Where is it?" Old Daphne asks stressed. 

"Take it easy Daph. At least we now know it's not here." Fred says.

"You don't understand Fred. We have to find that disc now.  It's almost midnight. They'll be waking up soon." Old Daphne says.

"What? Who?" Fred asks confused but as he does the sound of a skeleton rattling nearby gets his attention and soon many more begin to rattle.

"The skeletons. The Skeletons walk after midnight. Run." Old Daphne says now.  Fred and Old Daphne begin to run as the skeleton's begin to chase the two but Fred uses items lying around to throw at them that breaks the skeletons apart. The two rush back to the Mystery Machine now as Fred tries to start her up. 

"Come one baby, come on. Start." Fred says. 

"Freddy. Freddy, they're coming." Old Daphne cries as the skeletons begin to soon surround the van. "Fred Jones you remember every trap you ever built. Why can't you remember where you hid the most important relic in the universe?" 

 "Trap. That's it. Now I remember." Fred says and the engine starts this time and he soon begins to plow through the skeletons and back onto the road.  "It's at the old abandoned factory." 

"Aha. Now that's more like it." Evil Fred says with his hand one his ear piece.

"Should I just keep driving around in circles Mr Fred sir?" Shaggy asks. 

"No. The old abandoned factory hippie, and floor it." Evil Fred says. 

Old Daphne looks to a turn that Fred had passed as her brow furrows. "This isn't the way to the factory."

"I'm willing to bet it is the way to the factory. The real factory." Fred says.

"Fred, we're headed straight for that wall. It's solid brick." Old Daphne cries. 

"Is it? Or Is it?" Fred says as he puts his foot down now speeding up. 

Old Daphne just shuts her eyes as the van burst through the wall revealing it to have been a set wall. 

"Fake. As fake as everything else in the old abandoned Crystal Cove movie studio." Fred says. "And as fake as you, Daphne." Fred says looking at her. 

"How? How did you know?" The old looking Daphne asks. 

"Two big ones. At the start you said Jeepies. Daphne alwasy says Jeepers. But the biggest mistake you made is that Y/n is dating Daphne. I'm not into relationships. I like traps!" Fred says. "Once I knew you were fake  I figured Crystal Cove must be phony too. It could only be the old movie studio made to look like a ruined town complete with animatronic skeletons." Fred reveals. "Obviously, this was all about the location of the planispheric disc. Convincing me that I needed to save my friends from a post apocalyptic future was the most obvious way to get me to tell you where I hid it. It's exactly what I would have done."  

The gang and Fake Fred had made it to the abandoned factory now. 

"Fan out. Search every inch of this place until we find that disc." Fake Fred says. 

"But like, if you remember hiding here, like dude, where is it?" Shaggy asks.

"Well, the uh, exact location slipped my mind." Fake Fred says as he begins to walk up a set of stairs and everyone watches.

"You need to distract him." Y/n says to the gang as he takes his coat off. "Daphne, can you look after this?" He asks holding out his coat to her.

"What are you going to do?" Daphne asks him as she takes his coat. 

"Stopping them from finding the planispheric disc. Stay safe, all of you." Y/n says as he begins to climb some of the factory scaffolding and disappears. 

"Y/n's right we can't let that fake Fred get his hands on the planispheric disc." Velma says.  

"What do we do?" Scooby asks.

"Like, we do what Fred would do. We trap him." Shaggy says. 

"Good idea." Velma says with a smile. "But it's to be quick before he gets his hands on..." But Velma is interrupted by the Fake Fred walking out on a catwalk with a briefcase in his hands. 

"The Planispheric disc. I found it. I found it." Fake Fred cries triumphantly as he opens the case and takes the completed disc out. 

"Okay, never mind." Velma says.

"Now that you've got it what are you going to do with it, Fake Fred?" Daphne asks.

"Ah. Well done. You finally figured out I'm an imposter. So what? I'm taking the Planispheric disc and who's going to stop me?  You?" Fake Fred says pointing to Daphne. "You?" He then points to Velma. 

"Uh, Like what about him?" Shaggy asks.

"Who?" Fake Fred says before he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around only to feel fist punch him in the face as he falls back with the disc in his hands. 

"Me." Y/n says. 

Y/n and the imposter Fred begin to tussle as they fight for the Planispheric disc in the imposters hands. The fake Fred manages to land a blow on Y/n's face as he takes the moment to jump down but Y/n doesn't falter as he jumps on top of his assailant. The two roll along the floor before quickly getting back up and knocking into nearby machinery.    

"Shaggy don't just stand there and do nothing help Y/n." Daphne says worried as she watches Y/n fighting. 

"Like what am I supposed to do dude." Shaggy says back.

"Be careful don't hurt him." A voice says from behind the gang as they turn around and Daphne screams in horror at the sight of an older looking version of herself. 

"Daphne you look terrible. You should get more sleep." Scooby comments.

"Did I miss anything?" Fred asks appearing beside her now.

"Uh..." Shaggy starts to say but the sounds of Y/n and the Fake Fred knocking into machinery get Fred's attention. 

"I've been taking it easy on you out of respect for a friend. But no more." Y/n says as his blows are delivered with with more force now and the Fake Fred struggles to take them. It doesn't take long for the Planispheric disc to finally be knocked from the fake Fred's hands and Y/n catches it. The Fake Fred quickly attempts to grab it back from him but Y/n moves his body to the side as he puts out his leg tripping the Fake Fred's legs knocking him to the ground. The fake Fred groans annoyed as he tires to get back up but he feels a kick to his ribs that causes him to fall back down to the floor with a painful cough and groan.

"Stay down before I lose my patience even further." Y/n warns him.

"Well if you're so smart then who am I really?" Fake Fred says as he holds his ribs. 

"You're one of the most disgusting people I've ever know. You're supposed to be his father!" Y/n says looking down at the the man as he points to Fred revealing the fake Fred was actually Brad. "How could you do such a thing?" 

"So, you really did figure it out." Brad chuckles now but groans as Y/n grabs him by the hair. "Watch it this this is not a mask. I had Plastic surgery to look like Fred." He says.

"If he's Brad." Velma starts as she walks up to the Old Daphne. "Then that makes you Fred's sneaky criminal mom, Judy." As Velma tries to take a mask off.

"Ouch Watch it. I had plastic surgery too." Judy says.

"I know." Velma says amused.

"Brad Chiles and Judy Reeves. But like why?" Shaggy asks. 

"For the treasure. What else?" Brad says. "It was the genius mind of Professor Pericles that thought up the whole plan. Wasn't it Judy?" 

"That's right Brad." Judy says. 

"While we went under the knife Professor Pericles had Mr E arrange for the Crystal Cove studio to be changed into an exact replica of the town." Judy starts to explain. 

"Except, more end of the worldish. Obviously." Brad says.

"I hate to point this out, but that's just crazy." Velma says. 

"Is it, Velma." A voice asks and everyone turns to see Professor Pericles sat on a beam high above everyone. "Or is it so brilliant, you cannot fathom it's true genius?" 

"You've failed Professor. You'll never get your filthy talons on the disc." Fred says to the bird. 

"On the contrary, Frederick...Y/n there is going to to hand it over to me. Along with my associates, your dear parents." Pericles says now. "Or else I'll destroy something he cares about." Pericles says as two of his Kreigstaffa bots appear from the shadows and grab Daphne. 

"Y/n!" Daphne cries out in pain as she tries to break free.    

Y/n closes his eyes as he raises the disc in his hands. "Hurry up and take it." Y/n says as he keeps his anger under control for Daphne's sake.

"Excellent." Pericles says as he hovers down now and picks up the disc from Y/n's grasp. "Auf Wiedersehen, you beautiful kinder." Pericles says as he flies up high now and through a broken window disappearing. The Kreigstaffa throw Daphne towards Y/n now who catches her and holds her up. Everyone watches as the Kreigstaffa bots then disappear into the dark along with Brad and Judy.

"Y/n I'm so sorry. Pericles got away with the disc because I got grabbed by the robots." Daphne quickly says as her arms wrap around Y/n's neck and she buries her head in his chest feeling guilty.

"I only care that you are safe." Y/n says as his hold on her tightens a little and his forehead rests against hers. "I'm sorry." He says to everyone. But I wasn't losing Daphne over the disc." 

But the rest of the gang just smile in understanding. 

"It's okay Y/n. You made the right decision." Fred assures him   

"Only now Pericles has the Planispheric disc." Scooby says worried.

"I'm sorry about your parent's." Y/n says to Fred now.

"They made their choice. Now it's up to us to stop them." Fred says determined.  

Back at the Destroido headquarters. Pericles flew into the vault as he placed the disc into a slot. "I am coming for you, master. I'm coming to set you free." He says.  

And that's the chapter! Sorry if that fight was a little lackluster I'm honestly not the best at fight scenes and I don't just want to copy scenes from other books or movies or just have Y/n do what Fred did. Regardless however things have taken a turn for the worse and the Planispheric has fallen into the hands of Pericles...If you liked this chapter or just the story in general then don't forget to leave a vote and a comment and I shall see you all next week in...

Nightmare In Red

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 151 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkl...
5.7K 93 10
Walter Harpercop and his best friends, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo think they've seen it all when it comes to mystery-solving. But th...
189K 2.4K 21
What if Shaggy had a sister and she was nothing like him. She was brave, loved solving mysteries, and was almost as smart as Velma. Her best Friend...
57.5K 1.4K 38
I only looked up at the two after it got quiet, I could only shake my head at the two. "I love you idiots." I mumble grinning from ear to ear. I took...