16. Where Aphrodite Walks

It's late evening at the Crystal Cove high School. A lot of the students were sat in the bleachers cheering as they watched their school team engaged in a football (soccer) game. 

"Fred missed another match.  What'd he get trapped?" One of the players says annoyed as he passes the ball to his friend. 

"Whatevs. This time Fred missed a game we're gonna win." The man who receives the ball says as he puts his friend through on goal. As they run however they are unfairly challenged and brought to the ground.  

"Hey he can't do that! Red card!" Another player complains and the Referee blows his whistle.

"No way. That was a clean steal." The opposing team say. 

"This is bogus." One of the Crystal Cove crowd says but he quickly has a hot dog launched at his face. It had been done so by a rival fan a but he soon finds he is covered in soda as someone throws their drink at him. A fight begins to break out now in the crowds and on the pitch as people argue. 

"You are so done! As in cooked..." 

"Yeah I get it but what if I..." 

A strange pink flowery powder begins to rain down now over the crowd and their demeanours quickly change.

"Told you I love you so much." The guy says now.

"Who cares? It's just a game." One of players says now as he puts his arm around the other player he was arguing with shoulder. 

A woman who stood on the pitch now as the flowery powder continued to rain down. 

"You are so amazing." A player stood in front of her. " I love everything!"

"Are tears of joy inappropriate?" His friend now asks the mysterious woman. 

"Not at all." She replies as he turns around revealing her horrifying face. 

"Tears are just the beginning

"Tears are just the beginning." She says.

It was the next day and the gang were stood in the hallway. 

"Are you sure you are okay Y/n?" Daphne asks Y/n and it is revealed he is stood with a flushed appearance. 

"It's just a cold that will pass." Y/n says back to her.

"You should be at home resting is what I mean." Daphne says sounding worried.

"Well I've missed to many days of school so I can't afford to." Y/n sighs.  

"Did anyone hear about the weird love fest at the game last night?" Velma asks everyone now but Shaggy's stomach growls.