12. The Secret Serum

It was night time at the Crystal Cove community center. Inside were many people for a special charity auction event that was being held. 

"Gong once. Going twice. Sold!" A smartly dressed man stood at a podium says slamming down a gavel. "The ring side seats to the Crystal Cove Lady Banshees roller derby team go to Gary Bob Walter." He says as the said man is picked up by a woman on roller skates and she skates out the building with him on her shoulders. 

"This charity auction is going better than I ever could have hoped." Daphne's mom says from the backstage as she watches with her friend. "What's our total so far Shelia?" She asks.

 "What's our total so far Shelia?" She asks

"$34" Is Shelia's reply.

"Oh just imagine all the good $34 will do." Daphne's mother says. 

"The next lot up for bid is this spooky painting." The auctioneer says as a painting is placed on an easel on the stage. The painting seems to be of a woman walking up to a castle in the distance in the night. The woman in the painting appears to look like Daphne's mothers friend Shelia. "Now that's what I call art. Do I hear $5?" The auctioneer says trying to start bidding but the room remains silent. "Eh $4?" He tries again but the room still stays silent. "$3? Come on this is a genuine spooky painting, this thing is creeping me out just looking at it." The auctioneer says but as he finishes a loud shriek sounds throughout the community center shocking everyone. A large vampire looking creature then glides above the crowd before they land on a railing on the floor above.

"Give me that painting!" The creature demands in a woman's voice and the audience begins to flee in fright along with the auctioneer. As they reach the door though they find that they won't open.

"It's locked we're trapped!" The auctioneer says horrified and the lights turn off now. The crowd turns around to see the vampire like figure glide around the room shrieking. the auctioneer hurries to get the lights back on but when he does the creature has disappeared. 

"The vampire's gone." The auctioneer says in shock.

Stood on the stage still was Daphne's mother but she gasps. "So is the painting!" 

It was the next day and the mystery incorporated gang were at Daphne's mansion enjoying her pool.

"Like Scooby doo there is something about putting a teeny tiny umbrella umbrella in your drink that just makes it better." Shaggy says as he and Scooby like on inflatables drifting in the pool.

"I heard that." Scooby replies. 

 Y/n was sat with his arms on the edge of pool as he soaked in the sun's rays. Daphne sat on his right in her bikini and Fred sat on his left out of the pool in his swim shorts.