to hold his hand -yoonmin-

By minhugzz

jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he ju... More

introduction β™‘
1 ✦
2 ✦
3β™‘
5 ✦
6 ✦
7 β™‘
8 β™‘
9 ✦
10 ✦
11 β™‘
12 β™‘
13 ✦
14 ✦
15 β™‘
16 β™‘
17 ✦
18 ✦
19 β™‘
20 β™‘
21 ✦
22 ✦
23 β™‘
24 β™‘
25 ✦
26 ✦
27 β™‘
28 β™‘
29 ✦
30 ✦

4 β™‘

3.9K 198 28
By minhugzz

Jimin POV

After I found the Kitchen again it did took awhile but I found it again but I got yelled out by my dad for taking so long then he made me help again and I got messy all again of course covered in flour and buttercream frosting my poor fancy shirt.

Sooner or later we finished the cake a couple of hours later and I was probably on autopilot thinking about Yoongi and his birthday and how the fuck will I be able to attend a royal party.

The cake is beautiful I hope Yoongi will like it I made sure the strawberries looked very pretty just for him he deserves pretty things.

We soon left the palace and I didn't see Yoongi again but Hoseok said the Prince had his Princely duties to take care of he showed us out and we hoped in the carriage.

-time skip-

Once we got back home I told my dad everything that happened about meeting the prince and getting invited to his birthday and of course he flipped out scolded me about breaking the rules but after a long 30 minutes talk he said I could go to Yoongi's birthday told me to be young and happy.

After getting the okay from my dad I rushed out of the bakery to Seokjin book store it wasn't a far walk and at least it wasn't too dark it was only 7:00 pm.

Once I arrived at the Seokjin store I banged on the door with a panicked fist.

"Hyung! Seokjin Hyung! Open up please!" I said

Soon the wooden door swings open and a very angry Seokjin stands there wearing an apron and holding a wooden spoon.

"Little boy why are you banging on my door" he huffed I just pushed pasted him and walked through the store and then up the stairs to where he lives I hear Jin cursing me as he follows.

I sit at the wooden kitchen table and seokjin goes to the oven.

"Why are you disturbing my peace" he spoke I sighed

"Something happened to me today," I said

"Burn some bread?" He joked I scoffed.

"No..." I whispered

"Did your dad try to set you up with some girl again?" He asked I huffed and laid my head on the table.

"No Hyung" I whispered soon I feel a flick to my head I lift my head and Seokjin placed a bowl of beef stew and rice in front of me with a side of bread

"Thanks, Hyung," I said started to eat he followed.

"So what's wrong my child," he said I scooped some stew in my mouth it's delicious and I'm starving.

"I meet someone..." I mumbled he looked up at me and raised an eyebrow I scooped some rice in my mouth.

"Really? Who?" He hummed

"The Prince..." I whispered and Seokjin choked on a carrot.

"W-What!" He yelled

"I meet the Prince today," I said he Jin stopped coughing and drank some water punching his chest.

"Prince Min??" He coughed eyes wide.

"Yes I ran into him when I went to the palace today well actually I went into his room," I said

"Wow...what is he like? I heard he was really pretty" Seokjin said

"He's beautiful...like Hyung, he is the prettiest man I've ever seen he has gorgeous brown eyes and soft brown hair that went pasted his ears a tiny cute
nose and pink lips and full cheeks and a gummy smile plus when we met he had just woken up so he had messy hair yet he still looks so beautiful and he is kinda sassy but funny and he didn't yell at me for breaking his lotion from the Queen" I said with dreamy eyes.

"Holy shit...you have a crush on the Prince!" He yelled pointing at me

"Pfft N-No that would be c-crazy" I mumbled eating my stew.

"Bullshit the way you just described him! You like him" Seokjin said I shake my head and rubbed my face and sighed.

"I don't know he was really pretty and he invited me to his birthday tomorrow at the palace and he's so pretty," I said Seokjin choked on his water this time then he spits it out.

"Holy! oh my god! You should have started with that!" He yelled

"Why I'm not going..." I said

"What? Why??" He spat

"Really Hyung why would I go to a palace party?? I'm just a baker's son I have nothing to offer him I wouldn't fit in there among all those rich royal people I'm dirt he's gold" I whispered then I feel bread being throwing at my face.

"Ya!" I spat

"How dare you talk like that about yourself your fucking amazing your sweet and considerate you have patience and don't get you to help your dad all the time without complaining and your fucking gorgeous and you have muscles that prince would be the luckiest prince to have you by his side," he said looking right at me.

"Wow Hyung...thank you that actually made me feel better," I said

"Good and you're going to that party young man it's your time to shine," he said standing up.

"How Hyung? This is my nicest shirt and it's all dirty and how will I get there?" I said Seokjin just smiled at me.

"Don't worry young lad just call me your fairy godmother" he said I chuckled

"I'm not Cinderella," I said

"Not with that attitude!" He cheered

"I don't know Hyung I'm scared," I said

"No worries I got this now," he said and clapped "makeover time" he added

"Hyung it's 8 pm," I said he huffed

"We will start tomorrow," he said I chuckled "Now go home and sleep so you gone get bags and make sure to wash your face," he said I nodded

"Thank you Hyung," I said

____________________________________

The next chapter is the party!! And we will get Yoongi's POV

Also, my season's greetings came in!!

Look how pretty :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 11
Teaser. A famous people at there company invited Jimin to come in his birthday. Jimin is so happy cause this is his first time being into a big party...
6K 421 20
Jimin is a normal boy who lives in a little village. But one thing no one knows is that Jimin is a fairy in hiding because the village he lives in ha...
49.7K 754 51
β€’ THE BOOK IS FULL OF ERRORS AND POOR ENGLISH β€’ -> In the process of editing and proofreading it. But there will be no quick update, it will take...
568K 35.9K 36
Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his parents do it for him. Jungkook is an artis...