Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev😔
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

Karasuno Crumbs

6K 281 145
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

All hail Child Emperor^

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] was, inevitably, lost.

How did this happen?

Well, a lot can happen when a child is bored.

And now, here he was. Where exactly? He didn't know either.

He stuck close to the walls of the hallway as he tried to find the way back, sliding a hand across the wall. He turned around a corner, peeking his head out to see if the coast was clear first.

He saw someone else sat down against the wall and his head retracted back behind the corner.

After not hearing anything from this stranger he stuck his head out again. The stranger wasn't making any movements and he was simply sat down wallowing in his own despair. [name] wondered if he was also lost. Maybe they could team up? 

He was about to reach out to this stranger when his mother's teachings rang in his mind. Then Kuroo's words of stranger danger. Then Kenma's demonstration of what not to do to a stranger. His breath caught in his throat from the fear of these lessons. No, no, no, he couldn't go out.

He shrank back behind the wall.

All this time, the 'stranger' was not oblivious to [name]. He just didn't pay him too much attention, too busy in his own breakdown.

"I may as well accept death, Daichi is going to kill me," muttered the distressed teen. This was Asahi. Asahi had also gotten lost like a fool. Asahi was regretting everything.

After wallowing in his own despair for a few more minutes, he decided to divert his attention to the kid peeking at him. Asahi knew who this was, of course, he was there when [name] came into their practice. But there was one problem in his mind, Asahi didn't know how to communicate with children. They always ran away from him or cried. He didn't want to scare this kid as well.

Ah, he got it. He should smile. Nice people smiled. Harmless people smiled. This child wouldn't be scared of him if he gave him a comforting smile.... Yeah right, Asahi's back slumped on the wall. He'd just look scarier. 

Asahi decided to give up and wait this out.

[name] saw that the stranger was still and decided to make a move. This was one of the volleyball boys, they wouldn't hurt him, right?

Once [name] was a metre away from him, he decided to talk. In his mind anyway. [name] found that he didn't know what to say. He usually didn't introduce himself to new people, they would always come to him and make his life easier.

So, how was it that they did that?

[name] thought back to when he met Nekoma. Oh, Haru broke the ice back then.

Haru! Yes, he would know exactly what to do here!

...What exactly would Haru do?

Haru... [name] wished Haru was here.

Asahi didn't know what was happening with the child. He saw [name] creep closer to him but then he stopped.

He discreetly tried to look closer to see [name]'s facial expressions and what was going on in his mind.

And he was absolutely not prepared for the tears springing out of [name]'s eyes.

Asahi felt his soul leave his body as he crawled closer to the boy to see if he could help. [name] saw from his blurred vision a large hand coming closer to his face and he yelped and backed up against the wall.

Asahi fretted about, not sure what to do and he felt his own tears stream down his face and he joined in on [name] crying against the wall.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Uhm, some of y'all wanted [name] to like Asahi and not be scared...So, here's the deal - it was originally supposed to be like that but shit happened and badam, come get your crumbs.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"Why did I have to be on search duty, of all things," Tsukishima grumbled as he wandered the hallways looking for his absent team mate.

Voices entered his ears and he furrowed his eyebrows as he walked to the source.

Once he got to the spot, he was baffled. He had no words for what was going on. His mouth was agape and his body frozen.

He closed his eyes for a few seconds and then opened them back up. Surprisingly, what he was seeing was the reality and not some hallucination. 

His team's esteemed ace was on the floor sobbing with Nekoma's god figure.

He truly lamented the fact that he was made to look for their ace.

Seeing big feet approaching, [name] decided to take a break from his crying and he nudged the teen next to him who didn't see him. Somewhere along the lines of crying together, they had bonded.

Asahi looked up to see one of the first years on his team staring at the in disdain. Of all people it had to be Tsukishima, he lit a candle for himself in his heart. This candle was then blown out by Tsukishima.

"You're a wimp," Tsukishima was speaking to Asahi but [name] felt a ripple in his heart, had he heard this before?

"They forced me to get you," Tsukishima again spoke in a bored tone.

[name] couldn't hear this part, his mind was too busy piecing together the similarities between this blond boy and a certain class mate of his.

This guy was like Junichi! As soon as that conclusion entered his head, [name] immediately felt calmer.

"Well, follow me," Tsukishima turned around, having no intentions of helping them out any further.

Yes, he was exactly like Junichi! [name] could see a faint outline of Junichi around this boy and he didn't know what possessed him, but he ran forwards and stuck to his leg.

Tsukishima was alarmed. He didn't expect this kid to actually touch him. He was not moved. He waved his leg slightly so that [name] wouldn't hurt but get the message to get off him. He could feel the wet tear stains on his leg and it was very uncomfortable.

"Oi," grunted Tsukishima.

However this had the opposite effect and now the shadow of Junichi was too clear. [name] had gotten closer to Junichi(as he'd like to believe) and this was exactly what he also said.

[name] clung onto his legs and didn't let go.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Someone wanted Tsukki and I almost feel bad that he got more love than Asahi- Bro, blame my fingers cuz my head is not doing the writing here.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Karasuno had sent one of their first years to look for their trusty ace and, right now, they couldn't regret this decision more.

"Why'd you send Tsukishima?" Tanaka was rioting, "Why that one of all first years? What if he ditched? What if he just left Asahi?"

"Tsukishima wouldn't do that," chided Daichi.

"Send me instead!" demanded Hinata, "I'll get THE ACE!"

Sugawara sighed, of all the first years, they definitely wouldn't send Hinata. Kageyama would probably also get lost and Yamaguchi... He looked over to Yamaguchi nervously pacing around, biting a handkerchief mumbling,"Tsukkiii..." 

That was why they had sent Tsukishima. Besides, the tall boy needed to become more familiar with them, maybe this was a good opportunity.

They weren't prepared for the tall first year coming back with Asahi slouching behind him and a cute child in his arms, buried in his chest.

Sugawara wiped his eyes and blinked, was this real? Tsukishima getting along so well with a child? The same child that ran away whenever they came near him?

Tsukishima's expression was the same as always, irritated.

"It won't come off," Tsukishima demonstrated and he let go of the child but he didn't fall. Instead, Tsukishima felt [name] hold on with more force. Tanaka tried to rip the child off but [name] clung onto Tsukishima like a koala.

On top of that, he wouldn't interact with anyone else on the team, this meek nature they would have found cuter if he didn't then hold a conversation with Tsukishima.

"I need to practice," Tsukishima didn't look at [name] but he knew who he was referring to.

"Mm,"

"So you need to get off," he explained

[name] looked up to him, the expression of a kicked puppy on him.

Tsukishima put his arms back around [name] and sat down on a bench, a smile appearing at his lips.

"Well, did you hear that, captain? Guess I can't practice today~" he nonchalantly nodded to his team.

The rest of the team was fuming, but with [name] attached to him, they couldn't do anything and Tsukishima knew that. He didn't know why this kid attached himself to him but he would take full advantage of it.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Kageyama sighed.

He kicked the vending machine lightly, sad that he was short of money to buy a drink.

[name] also making his way to the vending machine and he saw the dejected crow leaning on it and figured the problem out. At a safe distance, [name] decide to throw him some change.

He got a coin in his hand and swung it back. [name] wasn't the best at aiming but he believed he should get a good shot at this distance.

He stood in a throwing position where one of his hands was reeled back and one in front of him and threw the coin hard. However, as he threw, another person came into the frame saying hello and [name] felt a hand attach itself to his shoulder and he flinched.

Obviously, this affected [name]'s aim.

Kageyama turned around at the familiar, annoying voice but was met with a hard coin hitting his forehead.

"BWAHAHAHAH! Bokeyama, you-" 

[name] watched as the other boy made fun of the one he was trying to help. He furrowed his brows slightly, it was his fault it turned out this way.

Kageyama rubbed his forehead and [name] could see a dark red mark where the coin hit him. Guilt wracked his body and he walked over and picked up the coin. He held it out, albeit wobbly, and the two quarrelling teenagers stopped momentarily to stare at him.

Kageyama now understood what was going on and he let go of Hinata's collar, ignoring the way he fell limp onto the floor.

He gently took it out of [name]'s grip and thanked him sincerely.

"You're so cold, Bokeyama, why don't you give him a smile?" complained Hinata, "Like this," Hinata curled his lips up to expose his pearly whites.

Kageyama nodded and copied him.

[name] felt shivers run down his spine from the scary expression he got and he thought it was because he didn't forgive him.

"I-I'm sorry!" he uttered and ran away.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Extra:

[name] peeked into the gym Karasuno was currently using with another team.

In his hands were plasters and tissues.

He carefully tiptoed his way inside and looked for the specific people he needed.

He spotted one of them drinking water, fairly isolated and decided to get to him first.

His first person was the tall boy who was crying with him earlier. [name] felt quite bad for thinking he was just scary and so he wanted to apologise. 

Asahi saw [name] approaching him and his heart started doing parkour. It wasn't until he saw what [name] was holding out to him that it relaxed.

"Thank you," he smiled to [name] even though he knew he couldn't see it with his head hanging low.

After hearing that, [name] nodded and scampered off, now in search for Kageyama.

Truthfully, [name[ had been thinking about him all day, what if he started bleeding? What if he had to go to the hospital because of him? What if he di-

No, he couldn't be this negative. [name] shook his head and found that Kageyama was in another corner with the orange head from earlier. Because of this, [name] was a bit more apprehensive but nonetheless, his guilt outweighed this.

Hinata saw the small mochi waddling towards them and he excitedly grabbed a hold of Kageyama and shook him around. Kageyama, being very tired, didn't stop him and got dizzy because of it. He flopped to the ground.

[name] gasped seeing this, he really was dying because of him!

He hurried over and fumbled with one of the Doraemon plasters in his hands. He quickly poked Kageyama's head to which he looked up at and held it out to his face.

"Oh, I'm fine. I already got a plaster on it," Kageyama lifted his fringe to show him a plaster on his forehead and got up to a sitting position.

"Oh," [name] looked back down to his hands and the unused plaster he took out.

Hinata saw the child clench it in his hand and put it behind his back with an expression of sorrow.

"No, no! He needs it! It's very important!" Hinata ripped off the plaster on Kageyama's forehead (ignoring the pained shriek) and took [name]'s plaster to slap it on instead.

"See, now he's better!" Hinata gave [name] a thumbs up as Kageyama rubbed his forehead sorely.

There was a flattered blush on [name]'s face and he looked down bashfully.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

THE MATHS TEST, Y'ALL I-

I was ready to completely fail since I did zero frackening revision and there was no hope. I was but, useless.

BUT I GOT ONE HUNDRED FUCKENING PERCENT. PERFECT SCORE. ON A HIGHER PAPER.

How did this happen???

So there you have it lads, I'm a genius. But the chapter's not checked so excuse the mistakes.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.1K 29
A chatfic 😻😻
181K 4.7K 20
୧ ⋅┊𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝗬𝘂𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗢𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗱𝘂𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲.. "𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗛...
4.9K 213 11
- 𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
190K 7.3K 19
✔ = Edited °♡>Your feelings got stronger when you shared that umbrella with him...°♡ ~~ Includes: Cliches (but I'll try to spin them off to be origin...