Forbidden Fruit {discontinued}

By goldoverrated

Located halfway across the world on the coast of Australia, Aurora Newton had been transferred to a catholic... More

SYNOPSIS
AESTHETICS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
{20}

8

15.8K 370 98
By goldoverrated

It had been a slow, boring week. Weston had disappeared off the face of the earth for three days and she hated to admit that she missed seeing him around.

Aurora didn't question his absence because she simply thought that his time at The Divine Preparatory was up. She assumed he'd gone back to wherever he'd come from but she hoped he'd come back soon.

She was alone in one of the many art rooms that the school had to offer. The desks were covered in paint, pencil markings and scratches.

She sat on the stool behind the wheel. Her white dress rode up and showed her thighs. Her hands were covered in the wet clay as her hands aimed to centre the clay. Aurora's fingers skimmed the outer edges of the clay as it spun around in circles.

She was focused on the unmoulded mound in her hands and the music in the background so she didn't notice the additional presence in the room until she felt a warmth on her back.

Aurora stilled and then let a slight smile visible when the pine and vanilla seeped into her.

Aside from the music and their light breathing, there was silence. Her fingers smoothed around the clay to make an opening for a cup. She tried to focus but with his body heat pressed firmly against her back, it was hard to think of anything else.

Her thighs tensed under his hands which lightly hovered over her, barely touching her skin. She squirmed silently and repositioned herself.

She felt his hot breath fan over her neck. His lips made contact with her skin. "This needs a delicate touch," he finally spoke. Weston dragged his tongue from the base of her neck up to below her ear.

"It does," her fingers froze on the clay. "I thought you'd left," she gulped.

He let out a low chuckle, "Aw, did the Princess miss me?" Weston gripped her thighs with his palms. "You don't even need to answer. I bet if I move my hand north," his right hand travelled up to her nether region. "Just what I thought. Soaked." He applied pressure for a mere second. He felt her push herself forwards onto his palm and then he removed his hand.

"Stop trying to distract me. I preferred it when you were gone." Aurora blew out some air. The main structure of the cup was almost complete. Its circular edge was on its way to becoming perfection.

Weston grabbed her arms with his hands and slid them down to hers. "You can say that but I know you're lying. Aurora," he whispered, "you know you're lying. You just felt me feel the truth, Sweetheart."

"Is sex all you think about? There's more to life." That was ironic coming from her.

"Like what?"

Aurora nudged her head towards her pottery, "Like art."

"And what if you're the art?"

She turned her head to face him. They were inches apart. "Okay, smooth criminal."

Weston's hands were on top of hers. His fingers moved in between hers, touching the clay. Whilst his fingers had no idea what they were doing, moving however he wanted, Aurora's fingers chased after his in an attempt to repair the damage.

"You're ruining it!" She shouted. She was going to have to start all over again.

"It's called making it original," he scoffed.

Aurora removed her hands and sat staring at the defaced cup. It was nearly perfect, she almost had it, and then it was ruined. "Just, go wash your hands, Weston. Don't touch my dress, please don't touch my dress."

Weston thought she was joking at first but when she remained still with her hands turned up, he realised she was serious.

He walked across the room to remove the wet clay from his hands in the sink. When he was done, he sat down on a bench and Aurora took his place at the sink.

He pulled her by the waist and sat her on one of his knees. Her hands were placed on his shoulders. Now that she was on his knee, they were about the same height. Aurora admired the way his hair fell to the side. She stared into his brown eyes and he stared back with a straight face. Her eyes travelled down the bridge of his nose and paused just under his cupid's bow. She then realised that his lips had never been on hers. They hadn't had their first kiss. Aurora wondered when and if that would happen.

"I had a threesome that I never told you about. Maisie and Noelle were great," she bragged with a smirk. She felt his fingertips dig into her sides.

"What do you plan on getting out of this, Sweetheart?" Weston gritted out.

"I want to make you hard and do nothing about it because you ruined my cup."

This time it was his turn to smirk. His tongue peeked out and slid the length of his bottom lip. "Sweetheart, I get hard when I see you. From my recollection, you do all the receiving whilst I do the giving," he started to bounce his leg up and down and Aurora bit her lip. "I don't mind giving. I love getting you off," Weston moved her hair to one side and trailed his lips on her neck, down her collar bone to her chest. He placed a kiss in between her breasts and made his way back up.

Aurora had started to grind down on his knee. Mixed with the vibrations, this was more than she could've asked for. Her hand moved to the base of his head, her hand gripped his hair and she was showing him the way, where she wanted to be kissed.

Weston had made his way to her cheek. A delicate touch of his lips was placed on her pink cheek and Aurora tried to centre him to her lips but he stopped her with a hand to her neck. His fingers tightened ever so slightly around her throat and he pulled away.

"No. It's sexy that you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you, but not yet."

"Why?" Aurora was frustrated

"Because if I kiss you, I'm not going to stop, Sweetheart."

That made Aurora let out a quiet moan. His leg was still bouncing and she was still grinding her pussy down. She tried to deny it before but there was no denying now that she was wet. She could feel it in her panties and was sure that Weston would feel it soon.

"Does that feel good?" He asked, his voice raspy.

Aurora nodded.

"Would you like my fingers?"

"Please," she asked. She wanted his long fingers to rub her clit, to pump in and out of her.

"Tough. You tried to get something out of me but I'm going to get it out of you. You're going to ride my leg like a good girl until you cum and you're gonna like it," Weston told her.

Maybe if she didn't try to tease him he would've given her his fingers instead. His hands guided her hips.

"I bet you thought about me during the threesome," Weston joked with a smile.

Aurora looked up at him and bit her lip.

"You naughty girl. You did, didn't you."

"Yes."

"Tell me what I was doing."

Aurora passed a few breathless gasps. "I imagined you watching us, watching me. You were sat on the side, stroking your cock, looking at me as I came. I imagined you shirtless with your face in between my legs, eating me out." Aurora leaned forward and rested her head in the crook of Weston's neck.

"Did thinking about me make you hot? Did it make you cum?" He felt her hips move faster and more frantic.

"Fuck yes!" Seeped out. His scent was more prominent now that they were in close proximity. She'd started to leave a few kisses on his neck which he cursed at. She would've continued if the feeling wasn't so overpowering.

"Good girl. Ride my leg, make yourself feel good," he rasped into her ear. There was something about being called 'good girl' when she was doing something far from innocent that made her hot inside and Weston knew that.

Her arms were wrapped around him and his arms were wrapped around her bringing them the closest they'd ever been.

"Weston, I'm gonna cum," she could feel that her orgasm was on the brink.

"You know what I think you'll love? My mouth on your pussy. My tongue slicking up and down your dripping folds. I can feel you soaking through my pants, Aurora. I bet you're so close right now. Will you cum for me? Will you come for me like a good girl?" Weston edged her on, saying the words she needed to hear.

All she needed was the keyword and she became undone. Her head burrowed into his neck and Weston could feel the vibrations of her moans run their course through him. To say he was hard would be an understatement.

He felt her body stop trembling and she pulled herself upright, her chest heaving up and down. He tried to hold back a smile as he looked at her but he could feel one breaking through. Aurora's hair was slightly messy on one side and her face was a tint of pink. She lowered her head when she felt a blush come on.

Weston stood up and brought Aurora up with him. "I'll let you get back to restoring your cup.

He left her flustered. He always left her flustered.

Aurora walked over to her cup and critiqued it. She knew she couldn't present this to Mrs Fallon but she also knew that she couldn't throw it away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

360K 5.5K 27
โI want you so bad.โž I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...
1.5M 69.7K 69
"What do you even need me for?" She asked , speaking into the darkness where she thought he was. "I do not need you." He answered her darkly. Even th...
1.2M 19.9K 42
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ ๐€๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ...
12.2K 456 24
When 18 year-old Felicity Hayes shows up at Belmonte Publishings in search of a job, she's dismayed to find herself sitting across from the man whom...