SOFT ALPHA // Taekook ✔️ [BxB]

By BTS_lifehacks

[COMPLETED] True bloods. The strongest and most feared wolves on the surface of the earth. You either fear th... More

Teaser/introduction
Explanation (A/N)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Bonus #1
⚠️ NOTICE ⚠️
Bonus #2
Q&A answers
Bonus #3
Bonus #4
Bonus #5 + Tips
Bonus #6 CHRISTMAS

Chapter 59

35.7K 2.1K 859
By BTS_lifehacks

The silence is heavy over the table as Jin sits with an annoyed look on his face, Namjoon is just smiling gently and Jungkook is looking at the omega in the room with big, shining eyes. He's like a kid who just got to know he was going to Disney world.

"Will you stop staring like that? It's stressing me," Jin says and rubs his temples. Jungkook got that brillant idea that they should have a little 'family' meeting together so he could truly get to know what's going on. They spend the first few minutes with talking about Jungkook and Taehyung though, since there was a lot to inform about on that matter. Jin just had to make sure they used protection and that he wasn't going to be a grandfather before 40.

"I can't help it," the younger says. Honestly, he's so happy his father is seeing someone. He couldn't care less who it is, but he isn't complaining because Namjoon might be the sweetest and most gentle man Jungkook has ever met.

Well, maybe not in bed according to the bedroom at the moment.

"Where did you meet?" Jungkook asks.

"A bar."

"You went to a bar?"

"God, don't make me feel so old," Jin says offended but he has an amusing look in his eyes.

"Did you mate?"

"No."

"Do your wolves like each other?"

"Yes."

"Are you getting married?"

"What? No!"

"Not yet?"

"Never."

"The hole in the wall begs to differ."

Jin places a hand over his son's mouth to shut him up. Sure, Jungkook doesn't speak much but he is extremely curious by nature so once he gets interested, there's no stopping him.

"Let's... not talk about that, okay?"

Jungkook nods and looks timidly over at Namjoon who just winks at him. Oh my god, the worst pictures just start popping up in Jungkook's head and he grimazes. He does not need to see those images of his father.

"Now, you better get that apron on, the café will open soon. Namjoon will stay for dinner-"

"He's moving in!?"

"No!" Jin hits him in the back of his head as he stands up, "he's having dinner, how could you jump to that conclusion?"

"Well, I wouldn't mind it," Jungkook says and looks at his father, "it really doesn't bother me at all."

It suddenly gets very serious. Jungkook knows his father is probably fighting with himself because he feels like it isn't okay to have an intimate relationship with Namjoon. Which is a ridiculous mindset, because of course it's okay. If it was a teacher it might have been different, but Jungkook and Namjoon barely see each other at school anyway.

Also, they have a good relationship, so Jungkook doesn't see any better option. He just wants his father to be happy, that's all.

Jin's shoulders fall a little and he smiles, walking over to his son to hug him. He pulls Jungkook's head against his chest and kisses his hair gently.

"Thank you, Jungkook. That's all I needed to hear."

_____________

"When is your lunch break?" Chanyeol questions through the phone. It's a few days after Jungkook kind of catched Namjoon and Jin in the act, so he's back in school.

Today is the day they are planning on having Chanyeol come to school and then confront Suho. Or Sehun, or whatever. He and Jungkook have music together and it might be possible for Jungkook to corner him somehow.

All morning, Jungkook has been freaking out. Not only because he's going to hurt someone else badly today, but also because it's his first time seeing Taehyung after the whole mating thing. They have been speaking through the mind-link a lot and it's amazing to have that type of constant communication.

Not to mention the love they are feeling from their bond. It has given Jungkook a new idea of peace.

"At 1 pm, that's the long break and I will possibly be able to catch Suho from the class before that," Jungkook speaks into the old phone in his hand. There's still a long time until then and they have a break before that, but they figured it would be best if they had a lot of time to deal with.

"Great, I will see you then," the younger says, clear fear in his voice. This will be good for him, he will finally be free. But that doesn't mean it isn't going to be one of the biggest challenges in his entire lige.

Chanyeol has felt the rejection already, so it isn't going to hurt him the same way as it did back when he got rejected. Still, his wolf will be in pain and that will take some days to get over, but after that he will be free. Suho, on the other hand, will be in constant pain for the next 10 years at least since he's marely an alpha.

Jungkook can't wait to see his face in pain.

The raven blinks in surprise, scowling when he feels Jeon trying to take over. After spending time with Chanyeol and learning how to communicate with his wolf better, he and Jeon haven't been fighting as much. It's almost as if they work as a team now, aside from the times where Jungkook is really pissed.

However, he has more examples on how they are starting to work together. When Suho and his gang attacked Jungkook recently, Jungkook snapped Suho's shin with the help of Jeon, but Jungkook was in control the entire time. That's progress at least.

Jungkook says goodbye to Chanyeol and puts his phone away. Suho is one of his later problems, his first being to see Taehyung in the early break. How should he say hi? Should he kiss him? Hug him? Ask if he's okay?

So many ways to deal with a situation and Jungkook knows he's going to make a fool of himself no matter what. It's not like that's something new though.

While biting his lip, Jungkook sits down and gets ready for his first lesson. He sees Suho sit down in one of the seats far from him, laughing at something his 'friend' has said. Jungkook can't help but feel a pang if excitement in his stomach.

Just you wait, alpha.

_________________

Jungkook fiddles with his hands as he slowly walks towards the table in the cafeteria. A few eyes are following him, but he tries not to pay attention to them.

Taehyung smiles when he sees his mate walking towards him, his mark showing clearly on the younger's neck. So beautiful.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi are there too and they have spent most of the day teasing Taehyung about the new mate-bond, it's in a fond way though.

"Morning," Taehyung smiles and observes Jungkook when he shyly sits down next to him.

"G-Good morning..." fuck! Jungkook mentally face-palms.

No matter how many times Taehyung sees Jungkook shy like this, it will never stop being cute. They are whipped for each other and everyone knows it, finally they can put a title on it though. Taehyung reaches up and holds on arm around Jungkook's neck, pulling him down to give him a solid kiss.

Jungkook sighs and let's in, kissing back gently. It has only been a few days but he has missed this so much already.

They pull away and just place their foreheads together, eyes looking into each others. It almost looks like a scene from some awkward drama, but they are way to lost in their own world to mind.

"Maybe I just gagged," Yoongi dramatically puts two fingers in his mouth to visualize his clear distress of the scene unfolding before him. Public affection is so nice for the couple, but for everyone else it's just straight up disgusting.

"As if you are any better," Taehyung says and playfully throws one of his baby carrots onto the beta who's sitting on Hoseok's lap. The double standards are showing.

"Kissing is different from this," the elder grumbles. He gasps when he feels his head getting pulled to the side and a big kiss is placed on his lips.

"Hmm, it isn't too bad," Jimin states and Hoseok giggles at how red Yoongi's cheeks turn. The male tries to act all big and strong, but he's clearly under his mates' spell. It's good they have become so close, they deserve to be happy.

They fall into a comfortable conversation as any other friend group in the room and it has been a while since Jungkook has felt so normal. No one is looking at him or throwing comments at him, they are just talking with their friends like they would any other day. It's most likely because they know Taehyung is there and Jungkook isn't a thread like he used to be in their heads.

"I'm going to buy some food," Jungkook says and stands up. He didn't want to wake up his father this morning since Namjoon was there and god knows what they have been doing all night long. So Jungkook didn't have time to make some food for himself, therefore he settled on buying.

Taehyung gives him a kiss on the cheek before he stands up and walks to the front disk. Last time he was here, he kind of freaked out the workers, so he fights to maintain a big smile on his lips when he walks up to the cashier.

She seems pretty freaked out at first, but soon Jungkook has a full meal on a tray and is walking back towards the table.

That went pretty well, right? It has been a long time since he has been so comfortable with talking to a stranger and even buying something so easily. His social anxiety is still a piece of work, but it's definitely getting better. He's proud of himself for pushing himself to his limits and starting to learn from it.

He hums a little when he walks, but that stops aruptly when a hand interferes with his path and before he can even react his tray lands against the floor with a shrill sound and all his food get destroyed against the dirty ground.

He yelps and jumps back a little from the shock. With big eyes he looks up at Suho who's now standing before him, a smirk on his lips and some of his minions behind him.

Fucking typical.

"Jungkookie ~" he says in a mocking tone, "long time no see."

Jungkook feels the words get stuck in the back of his throat and he just gulps. He will never be comfortable in the presence of his bully, it's almost like a trauma. Without Jungkook's consent, his eyes glances down and stares at a random spot in the floor.

"And will you look at that," a strong hand grabs a handful of Jungkook's hair and yanks his head to the side, "he's mated."

Jungkook whimpers as the boys around him laughs as if he doesn't deserve a mark or if it's a joke. It's humiliating and Jungkook feels himself cower. But then Jeon starts struggling in the back of his head, reminding Jungkook that the mark should not be looked down on, it's their pride now after all.

At that, Jungkook's eyes look over at his mate who seems to just have noticed the sudden episode happening.

Taehyung stands up in a second, but Jungkook quickly stops him through the mind-link as an idea pops in his head. It's not like Taehyung can do much, he will just end up getting himself hurt.

"Get Chanyeol," Jungkook quickly says, making Taehyung halt and frown at him. But he seems to catch on quickly and runs for the door. People are looking at him in confusion, wondering why he would leave his mate to the bullies.

This might be their big chance to live out the plan they have been working on. Maybe not in the way they had though, but they will work with what they can have.

Jungkook looks at Suho with dark eyes, knowing he's going to change the alpha's life forever.

___________

There aren't many chapters left 😶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 130K 59
In which single father Kim Taehyung's child Yeonjun becomes friends with Seoul's most feared mob boss, Jeon Jungkook. TopKook BottomTae Most impressi...
1.6M 97.5K 66
Narrowly escaping an attack by wolves, Jaylin Maxwell is driven towards the alluring Quentin Bronx. Together, they unleash the beast inside Jaylin's...
1.1M 62.3K 47
A story where a True blood Alpha was finding his mate who happens to be chubby. "You're gonna reject me right?" "I-" "You're going to." ________ [TH...
1M 71.8K 69
When your wealth becomes an hindrance to getting what you've always wanted....... Jeon Jungkook had to do the unexpected.