๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

Galing kay k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... Higit pa

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ

939 28 134
Galing kay k-kirstein

That should've been enough to feed you guys am I right? Wait never mind, little lime ; ). Enjoy~
__________________________________

That's the moment, pinpointed right there you wanted to die.

It's when Hitoshi was caught on top of you as you were laying extremely comfortable with that position on your bed.

You both arrived at deaths gate getting prepared to go to jail and admit the defeat of your mother, such a great place and time for her to just knock then waltz in your room.

At first you were afraid to go far with Hitoshi, but now someone had to ruin it when you gained confidence.

It's no ones fault, but whoops.

"Y/n honey if you don't open the door I'm just going to walk in. Last time you got mad because you were singing and dancing when I surprised you." Your mother continued to knock on the unlocked door.

You and Hitoshi had different perspectives.

"Shit what am I going to do?!" The steam on your face calmed down from the heated moment.

"Wait, you sing and dance in your room? You need to leave the window open sometime then, just for a little show." Hitoshi was still enjoying himself joking around, while his muscles flexed from being on top.

You felt embarrassment take place. "S-shut up and stop talking she might hear you!" You covered your slightly swollen lips from all the kissing.

Hitoshi rolled his purple eyes when a smirk fell onto his face. "But isn't that good? Because your already mine." Hitoshi leaned down to kiss your lips again.

"Y/n! I'm not patient anymore!" You heard your mother loose her temper.

"Shit. Hurry up and hide in my closet? No she'll check there, just quick go under my bed hurry up! Please I don't want her to see you yet, I don't want to get you in trouble if she doesn't approve." You shuffled around in bed gazing up at Hitoshi's face with pleasing eyes.

Hitoshi took in your words getting ready to discuss what he heard later. "Well I did say anything for my princess." He chuckled deeply and gave your lips sweet kisses.

You wanted to make the kisses last longer, getting in trouble wouldn't make up for that.

"Y/n I'm going in your room in five." Your mother had begun the countdown.

She hadn't done that since you were six and you were burning ants outside instead of going in for lunch.

Hitoshi got off from on top of you quietly and swiftly putting on shirt.

His purple eyes climbed down to see under your bed. "That's way too small for me." Hitoshi pointed with a dead stare.

"I don't care find something!" You whisper yelled hearing your mother.

Hitoshi dragged himself to the most obvious place in the movies, second to the closet.

The dumb male went behind the door as your mother opened it with ease.

"Idiot." You glared at Hitoshi seeing a smug mark on his face.

"One. What are you doing that you couldn't open the door?" She bursted in not seeing the glare on your face as you smiled awkwardly.

"I-um I was going to do uh, yoga! Yeah and I needed a new set of clothes but you came!" You covered up the reason for you to be only in your undergarments.

Your mother raised her eyebrow at you. "Hmm, I'm deciding believe that. Anyways, my flight got canceled as soon as we were boarding the plane because two wheels popped." Your mother sighed and sat in your bed with you.

It made you even more insecure about your body in this position with a parent.

"Oh that must really suck. You can still work from home while the others just sit in the boring hall." You spoke encouraging words to your mom stealing glances at Hitoshi.

"Yeah I know. Honey why's it wet here?" Your mother questioned feeling a weird wet marked spot on your bed.

You saw Hitoshi smile as your eyes widened subconsciously.

"W-wet? Oh um I got a water prepared for yoga and if was opened so it spilled a bit." You cleared your throat still looking at Hitoshi.

Your mother was a sucker to direct lies today. "Alright. Call me if you need anything I'm going to do a quick market run." She kissed the top of your head and left the room, not detecting Hitoshi.

"Phew." You let out a sigh of relief as Hitoshi walked over to you again.

"You suck at lying baby." He smirked and sat next to you in bed.

"But she took the whole icing on the cake for it." You grinned at him knowing you got better at your skills.

He chuckled and made his large hand go onto your soft cheek, his finger rubbing it.

You took charge and scooted closer with an innocent smile.

"Fuck, where'd you get that from? You know that clothes makes you even more sexy." Hitoshi suddenly picked you up by your bare waist and hoisted you on his lap.

He comfortably laid down on your bed with pillows for support.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and arched your back inwards pushing more into Hitoshi.

A small growl escaped his lips feeling your wet spot. "Kiss me." You bit your lip running your hands into his lavender hair already.

"Princess, you look so hot." Hitoshi licked his lips. You didn't think twice and smashed your lips onto his in a very passionate kiss.

"Mm take charge." Hitoshi groaned in your mouth as he opened his.

You smiled into the kiss, but before your tongue could slip inside his wet muscles zoomed into your mouth.

"Mmm Hitoshi." You moaned quietly still hearing your mom's footsteps downstairs, she only left the door open a bit.

His wet cold tongue piercing touched every area and corner in your mouth, grazing your teeth softly.

Your hands tangled up in his hair as you moved up sitting on Hitoshi with your legs along his.

Hitoshi's large area was no longer calm feeling the friction of your wetness on him.

After two minutes of kissing and making out Hitoshi pulled away, both of you heavily breathing.

"Come." Hitoshi sternly spoke sitting up a bit.

Your cheeks heated up like a Hawaiian volcano. "C-come?" You stuttered with your mind wandering the wrong direction.

"Not like that princess, not yet at least. I feel your goosebumps, come inside here." Hitoshi smirked and lifted up his shirt, showing his strong abs.

You laughed lightly, feeling chills from just being in your undergarments.

"So are you going in princess, it is pretty warm." Hitoshi motioned to his exposed abs, his breathing making his chest move up and down.

You pouted slightly, also making a thinking face. "Well, I am pretty cold." You whispered feeling the air hit you.

With no second thoughts you fixed yourself and slipped your upper body, torso and up, into Hitoshi's shirt.

Hitoshi bit on his tongue that already yearned for your touch, feeling your bra slip a bit as your bare stomach was on his.

"What do I look like?" You peaked out from Hitoshi's shirt hole where he slipped it on.

You stuck your tongue out an inch with squished cheeks due to the less space.

"I think you look like that cat that has bread around it's face." Hitoshi chuckled seeing your face cross angry.

"That's rude one reason why I don't like you!" You raged at Hitoshi a bit, holding the feelings back again.

Hitoshi knew you were lying. "Nope, you love me. You're cute." He whispered huskily on your lips, his hot breath falling on them.

Then, going in for a sweet kiss. You kissed back, letting your fingertips roam inside of Hitoshi's shirt.

The smacking noises of your lips and wet muscles tasting each other always gave your stomach butterflies.

"Y/n I'm leaving to the market! Water the grass please!" You heard your mother yell followed by keys jingling.

"Mmm o-okay mom Mhm mm you g-got it." You kept in some of your moans feeling Hitoshi's large hand and slim fingers press on your bare thigh.

Hitoshi felt small signs of the dripping coming on, his area arose up higher in his pants making a massive tent.

"Fuck it, moan baby." Hitoshi growled into your mouth feeling saliva and wet tongues connecting freely.

You moved up closer rubbing your throbbing area only covered with your panties onto Hitoshi. He groaned feeling his tip rise into squeezing with yours.

Your mother heard your tone. "Such a weird child these days." She sighed in disappointment leaving.

___________

Now it was unluckily lucky Sunday. Lucky because you didn't have to work on school assignments, but also unlucky because it was the last day of the deal.

You knew it mattered now because you couldn't deny your feelings.

After the entire week, the whole time when it arrived to just being next to Hitoshi and getting closer to him.

Your heart that despised him as a human, grew to be human. You wanted to tell him, you liked Hitoshi.

Who knows if it was even more than that.

Still nearing the end of this crazy game deal, you weren't ready to let yourself submit and admit your feelings.

The thing wasn't the pride getting the best of you, it was the thought of separating from each other and causing more sorrow in your heart with additional problems.

It wouldn't hurt to take chances in life, you were starting to understand that better getting deeply closer to Hitoshi as a potential romance.

You could drop the fun when the clock strikes twelve, Hitoshi wanted it to be your decision even if his mind was made up already.

The lavender haired male was like a calm river making his mind up, he wanted to be with you.

You were like a rushing waterfall with rocks confused as hell, you were undecided.

"Wow, I had one job and I did it wrong bye." Neito puckered his lips out and held up a peace sign while looking at the candle he placed the sticker cover on upside down.

"Ooh it looks like a good flavor." He suddenly perked up seeing the beige birthday cake scented candle, stickers with sprinkles on it, the words upside down.

"Flavor?" You asked smelling a fresh ocean breeze scent from a blue candle, putting it in a sturdy packaging.

Hitoshi was setting down packages that the truck was still bringing in, overhearing your conversation with the best friend Neito.

"If your lips were a flavor I would buy that candle anytime, but in less than twenty four hours it's all mines." Hitoshi whispered nibbling on your ear.

Your face flushed as you turned to gaze up at Hitoshi, only to see him leaning down for a mere second as his lips fell onto yours in a sweet sensational kiss.

While you and Hitoshi were having a small moment Neito just wanted to be appreciated.

"Nobody, not a soul beats birthday cake." Neito grinned to himself and kissed the candle, licking his lips after.

"Dis. Gust. Tang." Neito choked in between spits, wiping all the flavoring he could from his tongue. "So maybe birthday cake isn't the best, when it's my birthday I'm asking for baguettes shaped in a circle." Neito wiggled his tongue grossed out.

You and Hitoshi finally needed air after all of Neitos shenanigans staring at each other.

"Nice moves princess." Hitoshi stared you up and down, smacking your ass and leaving already knowing you.

"Stop doing that for crying out loud!" You gritted your teeth at him, only to see the same electric male.

"Oh uh, sorry. Good uh day Denki." You waved at the already smiling male.

"What's up Y/n! I know it's the sky but don't answer like that. So Hitoshi finally got you Huh? Maybe if I worked here I would've had a chance." Some of his hair spikes went down as he pouted, still laughing.

"Oh no you got it wrong we're not dating. Hitoshi just wants to tease me around you know? Besides when we I'm around him I want to." You stopped your sentence seeing Hitoshi walk outside with the more packages.

Your whole hand went around your neck and you stuck your tongue out.

Denki looked at you confused while Neito was just snickering as he patted your head walking to the freezer to put away the frozen peas.

"Haha I need to wear goggles." Neito laughed to himself knowing his face was going to be a snowman from the coldness in the freezer.

Last time he was climbing Mount Everest to restock the popsicles.

Denki was still slow even as a young adult, as a kid he actually ate a lightbulb to make his brain light up when he got an idea.

"Um, you want him to choke you?" He questioned picking up a shaker finger at your gesture.

Your eyes widened and you choked on some of your saliva heading him. Hitoshi turned to look at you quickly hearing you cough.

"N-no I just want to commit die sometimes you know?! Aha never mind it's just an um, girl thing no biggy." You waved your hands and continued to organize the new scented candles.

Denki smiled. "Oh alright, I got conceded for a second." He had a very dirty mind, but his dumbness took over.

Just to let the male see you talking to Denki.

I should be jealous but I know she already likes me, I just need to crack her up out of her shell to tell me. Hitoshi thought smiling softly.

All day he kept stealing glances at the clock, seeing when the deal would finally end up ending and hoping that something would happen.

A few hours more, she needs to speak up. Hitoshi was growing inpatient already and pulled your wrist into an aisle.

You dead panned staring at Hitoshi who had a side smile.

"Princess, go to sleep at twelve or after tonight okay? I want answers because I already have mines, I have ever since the deal started. I need you to complete the puzzle." Hitoshi kissed your shocked lips softly.

Answering, very frightened at his words. You gulped. "A-alright." You reached up and kissed his lips.

Hitoshi smiled at you calmly, you were internally panicking.

__________

You were in your bed full on in darkness staring at your phone.

It changed from 11:59, to 12 o clock in the morning of Monday.

"And my sleep schedule is messed up, Hitoshi must be roughing it." You laughed thinking of the male next door.

Then your phone pinged.

"I-it's Hitoshi." You saw and pressed on the message.

It read 'That's it princess the deal is over, what's it going to be? You know I really like you, just simply answer. I'll be fine with a let down.' He was so understanding.

"Hitoshi, I really like him too." You smiled to yourself thinking of all the kisses and much more he gave you.

"What's wrong with me?" You couldn't comprehend anything in your head as your fingers typed.

A filled mind and a beating filled heart.

'Hitoshi, I don't think, I feel the same. I'm so confused about everything'.

And you clicked send, like an idiot as if transferred to him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

178K 6.3K 28
โžฝ ~ A story where moving somewhere new ends up with a slow regain of your confidence and an extra dose of romance ~ โžฝ "You're finally moving. You're...
26.1K 584 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
198K 8.4K 19
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ฆ... ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž?โž - - - In which Shinso finds comfort in a small cat cafรฉ near school and in the girl waitressing in it. Both Y...
17.8K 970 6
Lagerstroemia, a flower representing fluent or persuasive speaking is exactly how you would describe him. His quirk was just that after all... very p...