His Innocent Love💫❤

By iamkashhh

SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude... More

Introduction
chap:1
chap:2
chap:3
chap:4
chap:5
chap:6
chap:7
chap:8
chap:9
chap:10
chap:11
chap:12
chap:13
chap:14
chap:15
chap:16
part:17
chap:18
chap:19
chap:20
chap:22
chap:23
chap:24
chap:25
chap:26
chap:27
chap:28
chap:29
chap:30
chap:31
chap:32
chap:33
chap:34
chap:35
chap:36
chap:37
chap:38
chap:39
chap:40
chap:41
chap:42
chap:43
chap:44
chap:45
chap:46
chap:47
chap:48
chap:49
chap:50
chap:51
chap:52
chap:53
chap:54
chap:55
chap:56
chap:57
chap:58
chap:59
chap:60
chap:61
chap:62
chap:63
chap:64
I'll just take a minute plz..
chap:65
chap:65 again..
chap:66
chap:67
chap:68
chap:69
chap:70
chap:71
chap:72
chap:73
chap:74
chap:74(again)
chap:75 (last)
Epilogue💫❤
SHORT STORY
#SIDNAAZ
this was not supposed to happen!

chap:21

8.5K 694 80
By iamkashhh

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR QUEEN.. MAY GOD BLESS HER WITH ALL THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE.. ALWAYS BE HAPPY..❤❤

______________________________________

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Making her sit on the bed i went outside to call kaushal.. Kaushal came with taking his doctor's bag.. i sat on bed from other side as kaushal towards Pari..

I held her hand.. she looked at me being totally sad.... That little cat was sitting on Pari's Feet..  Pari looked towards Kaushal as soon as she saw he has injection in his hands she jerked a little a hugged me.. her both arms around me..!

Kaushal saw this and smirked.. KAMEENA!!

Sid: Pari, It will not give much baby.. i told you na..

I said and took her face out of my chest.. and pull her arm forwarding it towards kaushal.. She again put her head on my chest her one arm wrapped around me..

I signed kaushal to give injection.. nodding he gave her injection.. while Pari squeese her self more into me..

I know she fears from injection because of those bloody bastards ( Goons ) as they were giving her injection in a bad way.. But this will not happen again, this is for her gud... plus  i will not let anything happen to her..

Kaushal left the room as he recieved a call! i wiped Pari's tears as she was still weeping..

Sid: Baby its done now, dont cry!.. It will make you totally fine..

I took a glass of water and gave it to her with medicines which she took and gulped with water.. and again put her head on my chest..

Feeling her steady breath, i understood she has slept on my chest to which she has made her personal pillow.. putting her in bed comfartably.. i saw cat was still watching her..

(Credits: google)

I took the cat in my hands to put her in her little home.. But that little minx saw me and jumped from my hands and sat with pari.. AS IF I WAS DYING TO TAKE HER IN MY HANDS!! HUHHH! THANKLESS CAT!

I left this.. Kaushal and me sat there talking about anything but everyting as we refreshed our memories fun, gatherings and colleges times.. It was total fun! When kaushal said!

Kaushal: wah yr.. mujhe laga tujhe pareshani jogi pari ko sambhalne mai pr tu to maahir nikla!!

Sid: Kya mtlb bey!

Kaushal: Aley aley!! Nh samjha.. the sidharth shukla is babysitting a girl with so much love.. usse pyar se samjhana usse console krna.. kya yr tune to mtlb dil hi le lia..

He said dramactically! I know what he wants to say.. as i am little bit short tempered.. as i want everything according to my preferences.. but with Pari.. its different.. I Dont know why.. may be because she saved my life or bcs she is naive that i wanna protect her atleast till she will be fine..!

Sid: To tu kya chahta hau.. ki usse daantu.. already she is afraid of almost everyone..

Kaushal: Han to.. tu konsa uska asli friend hai! Jo tujhse usko nh darna chaihie!

what that mean.. i am her friend.. ya first i didn't know her.. but now i know her and also her friend..

Sid: Kameene tu mera dost hi hai ya dushman hai!!

Kaushal: Abey chl bey!

I know he will not leave it easily.. affcourse friends hote hi eseliye hai!!

Sid: Chl chhod.. i will order lunch now.. then will wake pari up!

Kaushal: Hn hn.. badal le baat ko Saale!

I knew it.. he will not leave it easily..!

I ordered lunch and chocalate cake for pari..
i went towards room.. i saw pari was sleeping with a pout looling cute.. but what made me shocked is that cat was also sleeping looking cuty pie.. Wait this little minx is sleeping on my side on my place how dare she.. she always show me attitude..!

at that time only tha cat saw me and glare me.. This little has this audiacity to glare me after sleeping on my side.. RUK TU BETA.. baad mai dekh lun ga!

(Credits: google)

Sid: Pari, Wake up.. lunch is here.. come on wakeup..

She woke up and saw me poutly, i think she wants to sleep more..

Sid: Baby you can sleep after lunch ok... go freshin up first..

she nodded.. where i waited there.. that cat was sitting like she was also waiting.. affcourse how can i forget she will alsso be hungry.. she is always hyngry.. HUNGRY THANKLESS CAT! HUH!

Pari came, we both were leaving when cat started MIYAAAAUUNN MIYAAAAUNN.. AS LIKE she wanna say.. " hey i am here.. you are forgetting me".. Pari saw her and bite her tongue as she was forgetting her..

( credits: google)

Oh this little cat is getting alot of attention! pari took her in her hands.. we went and saw kaushal was opening parcel.. Pari saw him and looked at me.. shaking her head..

Sid: Pari, we will just lunch together okay.. he will not do anything now.. promise.. you just stay by my side okay!

She held my hand.. we both sat on chairs.. i stood up to take milk affcourse for that minx.. Pari also stood up kaushal saw this and laughed.. where i galred at him pari was galring him not to say HOW!! WITH A POUT..

taking milk i put it in bowl.. pari put that cat on chair beside her bowl of milk..

Post Lunch..! we were sitting Pari was with that cat now.. I think she didn't like kaushal a bit! Because when i said about watching Movie with Kaushal She immediately went to her cat!

Kaushal: Abey sun, abhi ye Pari ka bandage bhi utarwa de.. chhoti si ek bandage lagwa.. kal nurse ae gi.. to mai usse bata dun ga.. abhi zyada nh hai..

Sid: Han..sahi h.. wese kal kya kr rha hai!?

Kaushal: Kuch important nh tu bata!

Sid: To chl, kahin baahar chlte hai!

Kaushal: Thik hai.. mai apni GF ko bhi leke aun ga.. we will go!!

Sid: Abey saale tune girlfriend bana li hai... batae ga kon!?

Kaushal: Abhi bataya na.. to bas kal mile dun ga.. !

Sid: Thik hai phr..

I went towards Pari as she was still sitting with that little cat! What is so gud in that cat! HUH!

Sid: Pari, Come on.. i am making tea.. do you want it !?

She nodded.. and took that in her hands.. Dammit she cant leave that little minxx..

making the tea.. i went towards kaushal where Pari was with me all the time.. We were having our tea.. when kaushal said!

Kaushal: Pari, can we be friends?

She shook her head..

Kaushal: Plz, then we will go somewhere promise!

Sid: Pari, he is my friend.. he will not harm you at all!

She looked at me and then nodded then as Kaushal gave his hand to handshake she looked at me where i nodded she shook her hand with him!

Kaushal: So now, i can also take this cat now!

She glared at him putting cat in her lap.. where I just shake my head.. Seriously she is protecting this cat like she is her mother!!

Kaushal: Its okay Its Okay.. i was jocking girl! ..

Post chai.. Kaushal went to his hospital bcz of some emergency.. where we both were sitting there watching this new Movie..

*****************************************

PLZ VOTE..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 69.4K 78
Sidharth Shukla, son of Ashok Shukla and Mrs. Rita Shukla belongs to an multi-millionare, mafia typical Richie Rich family. A typical rude, angry, ar...
145K 12.8K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
317K 16.3K 58
Heyy guys this is my first story, so I hope that you all will support me. . . . . Two opposite personalities: A cute, bubbly, and innocent girl-Shehn...
23.1K 2.4K 29
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...