The Villainess's Rebirth(Full...

By Wildestwp

A young noble named Adelaide Reisel von Lascena was executed because she was accused by harming her sister Iv... More

Sypnosis
Prologue
Season 1: Chapter 1
Season 1: Chapter 2
Season 1: Chapter 3
Season 1: Chapter 4
Season 1: Chapter 5
Season 1: Chapter 6
Season 1: Chapter 7
Season 1: Chapter 8
Season 1: Chapter 9
Season 1: Chapter 10
Season 1: Chapter 11
Season 1: Chapter 12
Season 1: Chapter 13
Season 1: Chapter 14
Season 1: Chapter 15
Season 1: Chapter 16
Season 1: Chapter 18
Season 1: Chapter 19
Season 1: Chapter 20
Season 1: Chapter 21

Season 1: Chapter 17

978 41 2
By Wildestwp

We just finished our morning training and I thought of setting a timer of what time will I finished the track. Yesterday, it took me 3 hours and 12 minutes before I finished the finish line. Now is 3 hours and 10 minutes. My goal is to shorten my time record so that I can see the results. Right now I am strengthening both my stamina and my Mana.

Stamina is needed for physical strength, Mana is needed for magic. I need to have strong stamina so that even if I don't use magic, I can fight back.

Today, I am here in the study hall and sitting while facing Arthur discussing about the Specialist.

"Specialist has a power to control all kinds of magic and it's limitless. But it is always depends on how the user use it. Even if it allows you to do any kind of magic, you need a lot of Mana. You already know that the Mana is the source of all power and Mana needs a cool down because Mana can be drained. If there's no mana, there's no magic" he said

"So I need to build up my stamina so I could save up Mana? "I asked

"Exactly" he said

So this is why even though Neron and Arthur are gifted in having such a powerful magic, they also need to master physical combat. My choice on learning how to wield a sword is great.

"In order to control the abilities you wanted to do, you must first think about the strength and the weakness of your skill. Create a spell that takes lesser Mana but powerful." Arthur explained

"I already have one attack spell which is the 'Wind sword strike'. I didn't know if it's already successful one and I don't know how much Mana it can take from me?"

"You can determine how much Mana it takes you yourself because you're the the one who release mana. When you cast that spell attack, did you feel something? Did you feel exhausted?"

"Hmm.. no. I didn't feel anything. The Mana loss is from the removal of the curse."

"Certainly... You have a spellcaster ability. You also tried manipulation which is categorized in Ninra type of aura. And now you will learn Taira type skills in your stamina training. You have a lot of thing to do in order to master them all because it's not that easy."

Well, everything's not easy.

"Neron had a hard time controlling bigger things in manipulation. But then he realized that if he can't control bigger things, then he'll have to control smaller things. So his skill is about controlling needles. Unlike me who can control a sword in my first time, he focused in controlling needles and he succeeded. His Thousand needles of roses are still in progress but it's already overpowered"

Yeah, Neron is really powerful. He turned his weakness into his strength. Who will do such thing like controlling needles? But he managed to become stronger and build a very promising future.

"I will show you my Wind Sword strike tomorrow. I'll let you evaluate my skill, brother Arthur" I said in serious tone

"Su-Sure" he stuttered

"You know what.."

I glanced to Arthur and I saw him smiling at me.

"I'm glad that I got to know you, little Adel."

His words hits my heart. This is the first time that someone said that they're glad that they got to know me because everyone despise me. Who would knew that my bully and bastard cousins are really taking care of me now.

My tears fall in my cheeks without me knowing.

"D-Did something happened? Why are you c-crying?" he asked anxiously

"Brother Arthur..." I muttered

He stopped from panicking and looked into my direction.

"I'm glad that you came into my life" I said and try hard not to cry

He smiled and then hugged me gently. I can't control my emotion that time so burst in tears and cry.

I wish that no one will take away the happiness that I'm experiencing right now.

After that long drama, his tutoring is already finished. Instead of going back to their home, they decided to stay at the mansion because of the morning training and the lecture of Arthur to me. So until they go to the Cara Imperia, they will stay here at the mansion.

I took a night bath after eating the dinner. Lina is now again listening to my stories like she does and it felt really nice. I asked her to keep my powers a secret and she said this,

"No need to say it to me, my lady. All of the stories you've told me is just in between of us. No one can reach it."

Lina is really a trustworthy friend isn't she? I'm glad that I had her. After the night bath, I dressed in pajamas and headed to my mother's room. Though father and mother were married, they have a separate room for themselves. I knew that mom must be lonely in sleeping so this night, I'll stay with her.

"Good evening miss" the knights greeted

I just take a bow to them as they opened the door if my mom's room. I saw my mom looking in my direction so I immediately ran towards her. I quickly lay on the bed I saw her looking at me.

"Mom, tell me a story" I said with a smile

Mom chuckled and pinches my cheeks.

"What story do you want to hear?" she asked

"Hmmm... Tell me about the most memorable day in your life. Or maybe mom's first love?" I giggled

"You silly" after she chuckled, she took a deep breath

"It was a really bloody war back then and I am 19 years old. Ravella is conquering the city near the Graveyard forest. My troops and I was waiting for the ambush of the enemy because we already knew their strategy. But when we are waiting for an ambush, turns out that they have already surrounded us. It looks like their plan of ambushing is fake and we took the bait. I was mad that time because I really made a huge mistake. My troops are retreating but I have to stay. I must take the responsibility of the mistake I made."

Mom is really brave. In other wars, important people are always the one who first retreating but in mom's case, she sacrificed herself to protect her comrades.

"It was the first time I ever lose to strategy and I can't help but to blame myself. And the leader appeared in the crowd and I challenged him to a duel with conditions. If I won, they will let us retreat"

"And what you lose?"

"I'll be his slave"

I gasped in shock. Mom really bet her freedom because of the war!! She's not just a general but a princess! How reckless mom can be?

"That duel was my memorable moment in my life. I have dueled thousands of men in my life but that guy can really beat me. He's strong and powerful. His dark brown hair glows as his sweat were sparkling when he moved. I was feeling weird that time and because I can't focus, he nearly killed me!"

We both laughed after she said. Mom really found her first love in a duel! How weird..

"Because I'm the challenger, he can't kill me but he can make me crippled so I must be careful. I must win the duel so I used my special ability, which is the Godspeed. Godspeed is the result of enhancing my legs, less gravity and raised my speed to 100%. When he saw that, he was so surprised and I take that chance to attack but he catch up and strike his sword. So I grab his sword with my bare hands and point my sword on his neck. That made him sighed and laugh. He surrendered after a while and that made a relief."

It's obvious that mom won in the duel because she's here, lol.

"Then I didn't realize that his attack destroyed my war helmet and it split in half. My curly long blonde hair falls down and he was shocked when he realized that he was dueling with a girl. You know, my dear I used to cross dress back then because I'm a general. People always look down on my because I'm a female so I'm doing that thing. Not long ago he complimented me. He said, "You're strong. I hope we met someday again. That time, I will the one who will ask you for a duel. And for the condition, you will have to marry me if I win" I can't remember my knights reaction when they heard of that. They're being overprotective towards me because that man is the only man who wants to marry me"

I wonder who is that man?

"Did you two meet again?" I asked while pouting

"Unfortunately, that day never come. I doubt that he's still alive right now. He came from Ciaran Empire and not long ago after our retreat from them, Carabella Empire declares a war to them and that war brought the doom in the entire Ciaran Empire. Those who has black hair was sold as slaves and the entire Imperial family was became a war slave too. Princess Fana, the mother of the second prince was once became slaves but because of her beauty, the emperor married her"

If he lived back then, he will sure marry my mom and they will have a great life. Mom will sure to be happy with someone who will loved her unlike father who is unwilling to love her.

"Was the Ciaran Empire really that miserable?"

"The Ciaran Empire become home of crimes because of poverty. After the war, many people had suffered. Many children lost their parents and many had lost their living. I really wanted to help them but my father, the king has forced me to marry the Duke of Laczero empire and now I'm here and you are born. I take back what I had told earlier.."

Tsk, just how stupid my grandfather can be? How could he sold her daughter to pay a debt?

I stopped frowning when she placed her hands to my head.

"My daughter..."

Her lips widened as she smiled.

"You are the most memorable and the best moment of my life"

Because of that, we hugged each other. Mom kissed my forehead as I lay down in the bed.

I guess I'll have a goodnight sleep now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818K 30.2K 31
[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy storyline. *** After my death, I'm grat...
312 17 12
Sarah Martinez was an heir of one of the biggest business organisations and a secret trained assassin but unfortunately she died in one of her missio...
975K 36.6K 39
At twenty, I died as I watched my country burned to ashes. When I opened my eyes, I am sixteen again. The first thing I plan to do is breaking off m...
50.2K 1.7K 49
She lead a rather tragic life. The black sheep of her family due to her lack of affinity for fire. Her affinity was quite the opposite. Water in fac...