Did I ever stand a chance...

By Antis0cialWhore

𝙀𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙨𝙩 (.𝙣) 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣 ... More

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|eight|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|nine|

4.9K 164 169
By Antis0cialWhore

- Olivia -

Days till break: 5

I yank my wrist out from his grip, my other hand automatically goes to that wrist rubbing out the pain. Was there a reason for Draco to grip me that hard.

"What is your problem" I spat frowning my eyebrows in question. His face was mad no furious, my face softened dropping my hands. "Draco what's wrong?"

"What's wrong!?" he repeats "What's wrong i'll tell you Windfront-" he stepped closer to me with a firm finger pointed at me. "Stop with my fucking surname" he discards my statement.

"What the hell did you tell Astoria"

I let a slight giggle escape my lips, "Nothing much really we just had a nice chat" his hand was back on my wrist pulling me toward him. His jaw was clenched so tight his jaw bone was sharper then I had ever seen it.

"And what did you chat about"

"Just about how I stole you as she accused me of" I scoff, I could never steal Draco. How could I when he wouldn't even look at me in a way other than a friend.

"Liar"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't fucking lie to me Windfront" again with the fucking surname.

"Draco i'm not why would I-" the tightness on my wrist was really noticeable now, I tried to get out of his grip but it only made him grip tighter.

"She told me what you said, that she was just another slut looking for my attention but this time she actually had something interesting that kept me around. That the only thing I cared about was what was between her legs, how I have been fucking other girls- you, behind her back" he spat, my eyes widened at his words. This bitch was lying to him.

"Draco I never-"

"Don't you dare say my fucking name, I saw her crying in the common room broken from your words. I don't know what you're playing at but you better stop, and just to be clear I would never sleep with you-" he gritted his teeth tight. I winced as he was gripping so tight my wrist could snap. "You are nothing to me, the scum on the bottom of my fucking shoe. I don't want to ever hear or see your pathetic voice and face ever again."

This was the light at the end of my tunnel dying.

"How vile do you have to be to say something like that especially to a fifth year, we both know what words can do to a person and yet there you go spitting out lies just to hurt her. You disgust me, and I mean it this time" his voice became a distant sound as my brain was trying to take everything he was spitting out in.

My world crashed down around me, everything leaving my body. Empty. Cold. Lonely.

Over one girl, he was throwing me away over a fucking girl. After all these years he chose to believe her and not even try to listen to what I had to say.

But than again it was Dra- Malfoy. He didn't care about anyone but himself unless he wanted to care, and a I guess he didn't want to anymore. This girl must have him tightly wrapped around her dainty finger for him to react like this.

Time started to pull me back in as I was more aware of what was going on around me after he turned to corner leaving me standing there with a shocked and hurt expression. I still felt nothing, other then the throbbing sensation on my wrist.

I looked down not even having the energy to frown my face in pain.

I didn't know if I wanted to scream, cry, both? I didn't just lose Dr- Malfoy I lost who I considered one of my best friends. Everything we had been through, every argument, nag, bicker, laugh, smile, joke. All just thrown away, tossed away like nothing, like I never mattered to him.

I was the scum under his shoe.

I really was just the filth that laid around, rotting away.

He made it clear where he stood in the mix of things, it was with her and no one else.

Christmas dinner was going to be awkward this year.

The warmth of my bed pressed against my skin, I don't remember how I got here but I nuzzled in more as it melted the coldness running through my body. I couldn't think of anything of what happened after he left, rounding the corridor, my eyes burned so I assumed I cried.

There was a knock on the door but I couldn't find my voice to call back, I couldn't even find the energy to move once I heard the door creek open. The bed behind me dipped down at the weight of a body.

A strong arm wrapped around my shoulder as their chin rested on my arm "It's fine he just need's time to calm down" Theo mumbled giving me a light squeeze.

"You should have seen the look in his eyes, I think this fight was real"

"Pansy is trying to tell him that she's lying but he won't listen" of course he wouldn't, it's not his precious Astoria telling him so it must me lie right?

"I'm so tired" I cried out as his grip got tighter "I know you are" he turned me to rest on his chest, I whimpered when my wrist hit him. He frowned his eyebrows reaching for it but I pulling it back.

"I'm so tired of fighting with him, I don't even know why we do but it's exhausting" he left my wrist alone getting the message and rubbing the back of my head. "Cause he's Draco" that shouldn't be an excuse.

"I don't even care if decided to come around or not" I whispered, that was my lie since that's my thing now but that one was true. I cared so much of he was in my life or not.

"Just go to sleep" he mumbled, I let my eyes close just letting go.

"Hey" I looked up as Draco took a seat next to me, my legs dangled off the cliff. We were so high up the air felt different, more thin.

"What are you doing up here?" I shrug kicking my feet back and forth, it was clam and quite. Peaceful.

"Just thinking" he inquired looking over at me "Yeah, just thinking" he always seemed to know what was on my mind.

"You know i've been thinking" he stood up brushing the dirt off his pants even though he just sat down and extending a hand out for me, I take it as he helps me up, all I could see behind him were trees. Miles and miles of trees.

"What have you been thinking about" he shoves his hands in his pockets taking a small step forward. "Just about how trashy filth is and how the trash needs to be taken out" I look at him confused.

"Okay?"

"You know Windfront life would have been a hell of a lot easier if you actually succeed on killing yourself" my breath hitched in my throat at his words, the air began to seem less. I couldn't find the movement to take a breath like as if there was nothing to breath in.

"Draco you don't mean that" I let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh but I do, you are such a burden to everyone. Me,Blaise, Pansy, Theo, no one wants you around" he was stepping closer which made me take small steps back.

I saw a tiny hand wrap around his arm, I look up from it to see Astoria smiling behind him. A mischievous grin on her face saying that she's winning whatever contest she had going on.

"Your just a dumb bitch who can't do anything right, your parents see it, your friends see it. Fucking hell you couldn't even kill yourself, I mean how bloody hard is that? I suggest you try again on that one" I felt my foot slip but I quickly got back up.

I was on the edge of the cliff, I could feel the tears rolling down my face. The look on his face mad it seem like I was the dirtiest most vile human on this earth.

He kept getting closer and closer, my eyes switched from the fall which as covered by fog and the boy that made my heart skip a beat every morning I saw him.

"Draco please-" I cried out.

"Your fucking scum under my shoe" my eyes switched to Astorias head peaking out, her smile was from ear to ear as her innocent eyes pierced into my eyes.

She let go of Draco's hand waving, I looked back at Draco with wide eyes but his face showed no emotion. He looked empty, lost.

My foot slipped as my body fell backwards, I reached a hand out but they were already walking away from me. Hand in hand.

She looked over her shoulder sending me one last wink.

I jolted up from my bed, I couldn't find my breath as my lungs gasped for air. I took a moment to let the air flow back into me as I sat up in the dark, I cried out in pain when I accidentally put my weight on my wrist.

When I looked down it was completely black and blue, I looked over to see Pansy still sleeping. I didn't want to bother her, I was probably already a burden to her with all the problems that seem to follow me around.

It was cold so I carefully pulled on a jumper over my t-shirt and sweats. I slipped my shoes on and quietly left the dorm heading down to the common room. My dreams never stayed in my head they were always forgotten by the time I woke up, but this one felt all to real to slip my mind.

My eyes shift over to the couch seeing him sitting there with a drink in his hands. I don't say anything and just keep walking to the door, I thought the least I could do for myself was get my wrist checked out even though it was the middle of the night.

I felt a pain in my heart as I tried my best to just ignore his presence.

"What are you doing up?" I froze at his voice.

"I um-" I cleared my voice "I couldn't sleep so i'm just going for a walk not that you care."

"A walk? to where diggory's room" he scoffed topping off his drink off and slamming the glass down on the table. He was talking to me as if he didn't say what he did.

"And what's it to you, i'm just the scum under your shoe" I pushed down the lump in my throat as I said what he told me. It was true and I alway's knew it but I chose to ignore it, but theres no way to ignore it when he admitted it.

"Liv-"

"Oh so we're on first name bases now" he stood up from the couch "Listen please-"

"Why should I listen when you wouldn't even listen to me?, It took pansy... Pansy! not even me to get it through your thick skull that she was lying. You of all people should knew me the best and know I would never say that to her" I scoffed his face scrunched up he was looking through his brain for an answer but didn't seem to have one.

"I didn't mean it I was just-"

"Just what, acting on a whim. Not actually wanting to hear the truth because it was the easiest way to get her back by pushing me out" he was getting mad now clenching his hands at the side of him.

"stop interrupting me" he spat, there was a moment of silence letting him know that he could talk. He took a deep breath looking me in the eyes.

"I wasn't in the right mind-" I huff throwing my hands up "-I just wanted her back and I would have and did do whatever it took to get her back, once Pansy told me the truth I did talk with her and she admit she lied and was just jealous. I know I hurt you and i'm so sorry I never wanted to hurt you and I did" of course it was for her, everything was for her. She got a cute little talk while I got an abused wrist.

"Malfoy-" his face showed a look of hurt as I called him by his surname, that was the fist time I had ever done that. "You hurt me in more ways than one, and you always have by your remarks and nags" I shook my head looking down "I don't even know why we fight, but this whole relationship we have hurts me and I don't think I can do it anymore" Merlin it sounded like I was breaking up with him.

"I'm done hurting cause of you, over you, i'm done with it all. Maybe when you decide and figure out your priority's we can try this friendship again but until then I can't" his face showed a pained hurt look at my words, but it felt like my shoulder could finally breath having the weight lifted off of them.

"I can't do the whole nice one minute and then basically calling me a slut the next, it's not what I need. I hope you're happy with Astoria since it was worth throwing this away" I don't want to hear what he hasn't to say, I was on the verge of tears when I turned to walk out.

I heard him jump over the couch, he grabbed my bad wrist making me cry out in pain. It never hurt that bad before. His immediately dropped my hand looking down at it, his face went pale I assumed you could see the deep bruising peaking out of my sleeve.

His eyes looked down at me moving back and forth on my face searching for something, his lips parted like he wanted to speak but didn't know what to say.

My other hand cradled my wrist but it hurt even with that tiny pressure. I didn't even realize the few tears that fell down my face " I told you more ways than one" was the last thing I said before I walked through the stone wall.

A/N- Well shit... that happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
108K 2.3K 38
-Female OC X Draco Malfoy -Smut included -IN NEED OF SEVERE EDITING - - "Why do you cry over me, Michelle?" He stepped closer "Why do you think? Are...