The Villainess's Rebirth(Full...

By Wildestwp

A young noble named Adelaide Reisel von Lascena was executed because she was accused by harming her sister Iv... More

Sypnosis
Prologue
Season 1: Chapter 1
Season 1: Chapter 2
Season 1: Chapter 3
Season 1: Chapter 5
Season 1: Chapter 6
Season 1: Chapter 7
Season 1: Chapter 8
Season 1: Chapter 9
Season 1: Chapter 10
Season 1: Chapter 11
Season 1: Chapter 12
Season 1: Chapter 13
Season 1: Chapter 14
Season 1: Chapter 15
Season 1: Chapter 16
Season 1: Chapter 17
Season 1: Chapter 18
Season 1: Chapter 19
Season 1: Chapter 20
Season 1: Chapter 21

Season 1: Chapter 4

1.7K 55 4
By Wildestwp

It was evening already and everyone is preparing for the extravagant dinner for the Royals. And because Lascena family was invited especially me, I have no reason to skip the invitation.

I looked myself in the mirror while Lina are busy taking care of my hair. I was staring my reflection on the mirror.

I must end everything here before anything else happens. I must not get myself involved in the royal family or else I will suffer in much miserable life.

"Miss, everything's ready" Lina said

I stood up and look at her. Her eyes were sparkling as soon as she saw me. I was confused, am I really that beautiful?

"Miss is really indeed beautiful!" the Lina happily uttered

I smiled to her and began to bow. She seemed to be shocked in my actions but I don't care, I should thank her for her loyalty to me.

"Thank you for everything, Lina." I said

Back then when I was angry, I usually hit Lina to calm myself. But I never heard her to complain if what I'm doing, instead she clearly understand me above all else in the mansion.

She always supports me when I'm down because Alexis always rejecting me and she always defend me in other maids who mock me. When mom's not around, she's always there for me.

I look at her face and saw her eyes filled with tears.

Did I said something wrong?

"W-Wait--did I say something wrong?" I asked nervously

But instead of replying, she hugged me tightly. I can feel her gentle and warm embrace.

"I'll always be there for you miss, even though the world forsaken you I'll never leave you. " She said

I hugged her back and my eyes won't stop crying too.

When my mother died, my life began to turn upside down. I became the black sheep to the family. It's always the sister and the sister who is good and I'm the bad. Then, they cast me out, father didn't care for me and never even show himself to me.

My life began to suffer to the point that the maid's treatment is better than me. The maid were began to bully me and there is Lina who always care for me. The news spread that she died due to illness but the truth is, she died of being too much tortured just because she refuse to poison me.

That made me angry so I confronted Ivellina and her goody-two-shoes mother and made havoc. And then, I was sentenced to death.

"Miss..."

In this life, I will cherish you.

"...Miss, are you alright?"

With me protecting you, no one will dare to touch you.

I quickly smiled and wiped my tears. I shouldn't reminisce myself to the most horrible moment happen in my life. That's right, I must focus on the present!

"We should hurry to get in the ball or else you won't be able to see the prince. " Lina said

I smirked and flipped my hair.

"Ha! Who wants that stupid prince. Geez, I'm tired of him already. "I said with disgusted expression

"Miss... " she muttered in shock

Ha! As expected to Lina, she must be shocked about my sudden attitude towards Alexis.

"Anyways, let's go to the ball. I want to see my mom now" I said

She nodded and directed the way to the ball. As expected to the royal family, they must spend a lot of money just to boast their status to many nobles and aristocrats.

We successfully entered the ball and it is more lively than I expected. Well, it's because I'm only permitted to enter a childe's ball. Childe's ball is a ball exclusive for children like me who's not yet come of age. Coming of age is important to every person's life because the moment you come of age, you will introduced as an adult in the society and it means, you have the freedom.

As expected to a childe's ball, it's quite noisy but I'm getting out of place since my mind is already an adult, I have no business with these kids.

I saw an empty space with chairs in a corner and I signal Lina to follow me to head over there. She nodded and quietly follow me, she sure understand what I'm feeling right now. I'm mad, I can't see my mom!

While walking there's a group of boys, probably a little older than me pointing at me and they seems to talking bad about me.

"Hey isn't that the evil daughter of the Duke?"

"Don't look at her eyes, you will bewitch!"

Then they all laugh really loud in front of my face making an attention. Why do they always want me to get an attention?

Damn these boys! Do they thought that I will not hit a child? That's not gonna happen.

I looked closely at one of those who was laughing at me and he looked like the General"s son that was under my father's control.

Judging from his clothes, he seemed to be spoiled by his parents. And the rest of the boys probably the sons of the Imperial knights under the general. They are all good looking but they are just a stupid morons. How dare they to mock me?

I was just walking but suddenly, this general's son bastard block my path. Lina began her move but I stopped her.

I can handle this.

I glared at this bastard but he keeps on grinning.

"Out of my way" I said

"Oh, should I be scared?" mocked by the boy beside him

And the all laugh so loud again.

Ugh, I should not waste my time to deal with this airheads.

I just continue to walk and ignore them but the general's son grab me in my arms.

"How dare you to ignore me? I'm not done yet." he said

"Go Maximillien!"

"Get that ugly lady!"

Wow, and are they still cheering him to do this bad thing?

I glared at him while swaying my arms to lose his grip. I saw Lina approaching us but I signaled her that I was okay.

Just stay there, Lina. I can handle this.

"What do you want?" I asked in anger

He looked into my eyes and he moved his face closer to mine.

"You should be pleading Prince Alexis to save you right, why won't you do it?" he said

"Why would I do it?"

"Be-Because you're in love with that good-for-nothing prince" he said out loud

"Pfft.."

Because if what he had said, I burst in laughter. They seemed to be confused why did I laugh. I sway my hands and that made him lose his grip and then look at his eyes seriously.

"Look, I don't know what b*llshit is what you're talking about and I don't even know you. You seemed to be interested in my relationship with the prince don't tell me you're jealous because of me? I didn't know that general's son is interested in men." I teased

Everyone who heard it refrained from laughing and the ball filled with small laughs. The general's son probably named Maximillien was being humiliated by my words.

His face were all red and is stopping himself from crying. His friends seems to worry and is glaring towards my direction.

"Max..."

"You evil lady!"

"Apologize to Max!"

Poor boys, probably didn't learn any good moral from their parents and teachers. I just rolled my eyes to them and proceed to walk since Maximillien is about to cry.

"You are really a witch! Why would there's someone like you ever born? Everyone hates you because you are evil! Witch!" he yelled

Urgh, this boy doesn't know how give up! If he really wants me to be a witch, then I'll gladly grant his request.

I turn my back and face Maximillien and then I point out my finger to him.

"Very well, because you really wanted this I'll giving you a curse. Maximillien, you will become impotent and never get married in the rest of your life. You will your life in solitude, this is a curse from the witch. Hahaha!" I yelled

As I laughed I caught the sight of Alexis approaching us. I no longer thought of running away or avoiding because they were already close to my place.

"What's going on here?" Alexis asked

"P-Prince..." Maximilien said in shock

Maximilien and his friends immediately ran away when they saw Alexis.

Sigh, maybe they don't have a good relationship with Alexis so I'm the one they targeted. If so, then what will they gain from me?

"Are you okay?" Alexis asked sincerely

I pat my gown and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied

"I'm here to escort you to the royal dinner. You can't refuse." he said

Alexis really thought that I'm going to refuse him.

"Sure" I said coldly as I walked passed him

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 2 33
Anyone who gets their home taken away from them would want to take it back. Even the kindest of people can become dark and twisted with all the unexp...
162 10 9
What would you do if you were given another chance to live? Most people would take the blade to become the hero or an adventurer. Some want power...
3K 55 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...
19K 696 13
❝ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇs?❞ Once upon a time, a princess with eyes the colour of the sun and hair as dark as the night's sky was...