His Aphrodite | DAVE EAST

By Aolera

"Once a girl gets familiar with being on her own, it's hard for her to be emotionally connected to anyone. Sh... More

•| Copyright
1| The Intro
2| Small World
3| Something Gotta Give
4| Drive da Boat!
5| Just a Friend
7| Stuck.
8| Vex
9| For Cree
10| Part of the Plan
11| Lethal Beginnings
12| Can U Handle It?
13| Sex Talk
14| Hot Wind Blows
15| F*ck the Club Up
16| Work to Do
17| Make No Mistakes
18| Know Bad Intentions
19| The Blaze
20| Fated Coincidence
21| Would You Care To Be?
22| Chess Not Checkers
23| Plotting & Scheming

6| The Eye of the Storm

6.9K 274 22
By Aolera

Shemar

"What's the status on these niggas man?"

"Yo I haven't been able to find anything on these niggas." Nico said to me.

"That's impossible."

I sat down in my office room in the trap with Nico and Seno, contemplating our next move. After I killed Kobe, the streets got really quiet, and nobody has heard anything. It was something telling me to keep digging.

"It's no way niggas gonna send little minute men and then just disappear. Someone is plotting." I said sitting back in the chair.

"Maybe killing him wasn't the best move bro." Nico said to me seriously.

"Look, if he said more are coming, more are coming. We just gotta be strapped and prepared. Imma do more digging because I know they waiting. It's just what the fuck are they waiting for?"

"For all that? shit they should've done it by now if they was smart." Seno said shrugging his shoulders and walking out the room.

"Yo call your sister see if she could get something. You know her nosey ass know everything."

"Already one step ahead of you nigga." I said dapping him up.

I looked through my contacts and called my sister.

"To what do I owe the pleasure brother?" Chyna said sarcastically.

Chyna was honestly my heart and joy, despite our on and off again relationship. She's my only other sibling and the only family that I had left after our parents got killed.

"Hello to you too Chyna, I missed you too Chyna."

"I miss you too brother how you been? Still treeshing?" She said giggling over the phone

"I was never treeshing don't jack that but I need you to do me a favor."

"I'm listening."

"I need you to listen to the streets for me sis. Niggas been plotting on us and now they all of a sudden disappeared but I'm not jacking that."

"Ugh, fine. Give me two days." She said seriously ass she hung up in my face.

Chyna had connections in the streets because that's what we grew up around, since that's what our parents what's involved in that's all we experienced. The only difference between me and her is, she's actually out there and she knows everyone's business, just because. I never cared for all of that.

You'd think Chyna would be the innocent girl who never crossed over to this lifestyle, but the truth is, she was ruthless. If she wanted information, she got it. She also helps me run shit from time to time, whenever she feels like getting her feet wet. The Morrison kids were the wrong ones to play with.

Something in my gut was telling me that shit was about to get very ugly. It was too quiet which wasn't normal and I was picking up this weird vibe, that made me cold just thinking about it.

"What if niggas was dead right in front of me or around me the whole time?" I thought to myself. This was the feeling telling me to keep my guard up.

Not liking the feeling, I shake it off for the moment and break out of my thoughts. I directed my attention back to my phone and looked for Jayda's number. Not gonna lie I wanted to see her again tonight.

"Yo wassup friend"

Jayda🤍:
Shemar?

"Damn you forgot a nigga already?"

Jayda🤍:
Bro I just said your name to make sure don't drag it🙄

"Imma slide to your crib tonight if that's cool with you."

Jayda🤍:
Tonight? What happened to another day?

"Damn so now I can't chill with my friend?"

Jayda🤍:
Never said that.

"Stop playing🙇🏽‍♂️"

The conversation was paused with 3 messenger dots constantly popping up and disappearing, like she didn't know what to say.

Jayda🤍
Fine bro. You're not staying though.

"Wow but I let you stay at mine."

Jayda🤍
There's nothing wrong with you. You 🛒!

"Aii so I better have a whole dinner and everything waiting for me."

Jayda🤍:
And this is where I end the conversation. Bye ✌🏾 I'm not cooking.

Shaking my head at the phone thinking about Jayda, I looked at the time and it was almost 6pm, so I got up and decided to leave to go handle my other business, her.

I said my goodbyes and dapped up my niggas, and left the trap walking to my truck. I decided to go back to the crib and freshen myself up since I've been at the trap most of the day.

A hour and a half later...

I opened my GPS and looked at the address that Jayda put in earlier, and I made my way to her side.

When I got there, I pulled my truck in the driveway and got out, making my way to the door.

Before I could even knock on the door, it swung open and Jayda stood there with a little smile on her face standing at the door.

"Someone's excited to see me" I said cheesing

"Stop dickriding, I heard your car pull up, I was right by the window and I can see the lights." She said as she moved aside for me to come in.

I walked in and examined her setup, which was actually a lot better than mine.

"And you talk about my crib is nice? Big baller." I said teasing her.

"Mine is nice, yea but I get tired of seeing it everyday. It gets old." She said walking to the kitchen and sitting on the counter.

"Listen mamas, all I'm saying is that ya crib is fire. I'm about to be over here everyda-"

"Um, no you are not" she said cutting me off.

I looked up at her sitting on the counter as I stood right in front of her, almost face to face, which a respectable distance.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." She said as she noticed me eying her body.

"Maybe I will." I said as I pulled out my phone.
"Pose for me mamas." I said angling the camera.

"You are not serious right now." She said as she stood frozen with a slight smile.

I snapped the first picture. "I already took one. And you look good." I said sending her the picture.
"I definitely want that." I thought to myself.

"Oh wow even with the waist trainer on, this is a cute picture. Let me find out you know how to take pictures." She said further evaluating the picture.

"I think imma post it. I need a caption. Not no hood nigga shit quoting rappers and all the extraness." She said getting real goofy.

I laughed at her being goofy because it was cute, "my bestie made me post it, with the Purple Heart emoji." I said.

"Bestie? So you just giving yourself titles now?"

"I can't be your bestie?"

"Nah love, you can be my friend." She said as she jumped off the counter and reached for my shoulder.
As soon as her hand touched my shoulder, she looked at me and did a little wink, and I instantly got turned on.

"There's no way you done got riled up off a wink my nigga." I thought to myself. "But shes bad though and different."

"So when I become bestie?" I said starting to push on the subject.

"Who said you was going to become bestie? I literally just met you, and you're in my crib, I think that's enough stepping for right now." She said reasonably and I respect it.

"Understandable." I said walking over to the couch and sitting down where she was.

"You wanna watch a movie?" She said grabbing the remote and plopping down next to me.

"Fuck it, what you wanna watch mamas?" I said slowly turning my head, noticing that she propped her feet up across my legs. My facial expression instantly went to confused.

"But we not besties?" I said pointing at her feet.

"No, we are friends Shemar. This is what I do." She said chuckling after her sentence. "Just get used to it." She said laughing and getting more comfortable.

I never really cared about it to begin with, but I just wanted to mess with her a little.

"Now this, Aii. What happened to the food though?"

"I told you I was not cooking. I can order food though. There's a Dominos, a Wendy's and a McDonald's and there's little restaurants if you want actual cooked food." She said crossing her arms. "There's a Jamaican spot over here too, and they food is mad good." She said as he while facial expression changed.

"That's calm we could do that." I said as she handed me her phone to put in the order through Uber Eats.

Quickly, I thought about the picture she posted, and I didn't have her on any social medias, so I went to Instagram and followed myself, exited out the app and gave her back the phone.

"You could've asked for my Instagram." She said as she grabbed her phone.

"Nah that's boring." I said with a smirk on my face. "You never picked a movie though."

"I pick white chicks, there."

"What you know about this movie?" I said fake getting excited.

"Lord please make him stop testing my body." She said looking up and praying.

"Wow, you not even gonna do anything." I said back in retaliation.

"Oh trust me I'll do a lot." She said sitting up closer to my face, locking eyes.

Jayda

The tension in the air got very thick, as a locked eyes with Shemar.

"This man is fine as fuck, but we are not doing that. Jayda calm down, I know she's excited but this is not what this is." I thought to myself

I noticed I was still staring at him and broke the silence, " I'm going to start the movie now", not breaking eye contact.

"Do what you gotta do." He said not breaking eye contact either. It was getting to overwhelming, so I finally broke the contact and got comfortable now my couch again with my feet propped up.

About 20 minutes into the movie, I get the Uber Eats notification that my food is here and we both looked down at the phone.
"Not it, super not it." I said quickly not in the mood to get up and get the food.

"You wrong for that and you know it." He said as he got up and walked to the door. He grabbed the bags and closed and locked the door.

Handing me the bag, I started doing a little squiggle dance because I got food, and I'm glad I didn't have to make it.

I wasted no time eating my food, and neither did Shemar. All you heard in the room was the sound of us eating and the movie in the background.

"They bodied that." Shemar said as he threw his tray back in the bag.

"I told you, you don't listen. You was eating that mighty quick though." I said making fun of him.

"You're taking? You know what, okay." He said nodding his head and sitting back on the couch.

All of a sudden, he started caressing my lower leg, as my feet were still propped up on his legs. His hands felt so good rubbing up and down my leg and my kitty was practically doing backflips right now.

"Mm-" I said catching a slow moan from the caressing magic he was doing, and looked to see if he noticed.

Shemar was still focused on the TV the whole time, and I noticed he was closer to me. That's when I realized he slowly started moving up my leg, nothing serious but still tempting.

"No, no, no, fight it." I said yelling at myself in my head. I tried to keep the straightest face ever, cause I know my face will tell it all, and so will my eyes.

Eventually, I got used the feeling and it started to bother me less in my mind. It was all about self control and I wasn't going to do it to myself after Kwame.

I came back to reality when Shemar squeezed my thigh, and I felt the pressure, making me actually slip out a soft moan this time, loud enough for him to hear.

"You okay mamas?" He said looking up at me, still rubbing my thigh.

"Mhm." I said nodding my head pretending nothing happened. Deep down inside he was doing it to me.

"You sure?" He said with a tiny smirk.

"Don't let him see the satisfaction."
"Yea I'm good, you okay over there?" I said normally.

"I'm always straight mamas." He said winking at me.
I couldn't help to do a little smile, and I hated it. I just ended up doing a low fake laugh after I smiled.

Unknown

I followed the nigga to the other side of Brooklyn, and seen this nigga pull up to Jayda's house.

I sat across the street for about a hour to see how long he would stay, but he didn't. He came to get food and that was it. Little did he know I was about to catch him and that bitch lacking. Him not leaving was a mistake.

I threw my black hoody on, pulled down my ski mask and had my piece in my lap, for easy accessibility.

Right before I was about to make my move, the burner I had started ringing.

"What's the word on that?" Tone asked.

"I'm about to handle that right now." I said hanging up immediately.

Shemar

My focus was on the movie and fake on rubbing Jayda's thighs, even though I didn't have to look to do that.

I know she was feeling it from the little moan she's been tryna cover up through out the movie, but I knew the vibes already.

I'm technically still friend zoned, but I knew how to break her out of that shit. Fucking with me, I'm tryna make her more than a friend.

Jayda sat up from the position she was in for some time, and made her way closer to me, and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, laying her head on me.

"Before you say anything, it's not like that." I said looking down at her.

"So what's it like then?" I said starting to rub on her shoulder.

"I got cold and I didn't feel like going to get my throw blanket upstairs, and you have body heat." She said turning her head to look up at me.

"Mhm whatever you say love." I said smirking as she tried to hide her facial expression.

"Oh no, don't jack my lingo." She said laughing at me.

For some reason I just couldn't respond, and got a funny feeling. I looked at the window from the side of my eye and seen a car moving past the house very slowly which was very sus. It came to a very brief stop in front of her crib.

"What the fuck?" I thought to myself. Within two seconds, I realized what was happening and grabbed Jayda to the floor as shots rang out.

Pow! Pow! Pow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...