one shots cuz i was bored (Lo...

By jqxqxqx

It's just some stories that pops up in my head, i dunno if you'll like it but if you do, please do tell. It's... More

just fluff(lou and debbie)
third party (cate and sandy)
illicit affairs (1)
Beach getaway (1) (lou and debbie)
Illicit affair (2)
illicit affairs (3)
beach getaway (2)
greetings

Living together(Cate and sandy)

1.6K 49 5
By jqxqxqx

Hi! So this is my first time writing something. Im not really good at it, but i wanted to try and increase my writing skills here and also get some feedbacks abt it so here it is. If there's any errors please do tell and enjoy!!

Also if you have any ideas you can tell me and i would gladly write for you!!

-J

______________

Sandra is currently on her bed, reading a book. She checked the time it was 2:38 P.M. . She decided to have her lunch and pick the kids up from school.

While having her lunch, she heard the front door open and Cate saying "Honey, I'm home!" She can hear Cate's heels tick-tacking on the floor as she walk around the house. "Ah! There you are!" She said, walking towards Sandra sitting beside her on the counter.

"You're home early, what happend?" Sandra asked then gave her a chaste kiss. She finnished her food and put the dishes on the sink. Then she felt a pair of arms around her torso.

"Nothing, the director just said we could go home early so I did." Cate said, then kissed the brunette behind the ear. Sandra turned around wrapping her hands around Cate's neck. "I need to pick up the kids." She said. She gave Cate peck on the lips then walked away. She grabbed her car keys and shoes and picked up the kids from school.

It's been almost a year since Cate and the kids moved in with Sandra. With 6 kids in one house it could be very chaotic sometimes. Screaming and Crying everywhere. She picked up first Louise, Laila and Edith since the 3 of them go to the same school. Then she picked up, Dashiell, Roman and Ignatius. They went back to their big home, and at the door was Cate. The children ran to her and engulf her in a big hug.

"My babies, how was school?" She greeted and asked them, giving each kids a kiss on the cheek.

"Good." All of them answered as they went to their respective rooms to change their clothes.

"How do you handle all of them everyday?" Cate asked Sandy as she walked towards her giving her a kiss.

"It takes all of my energy to handle 6 kids all at once. Even with a nanny they're exhausting. But I love them anyway." She said kissing the blonde one last time and dragged her into the house. They were now cuddling on the sofa, the kids on their room doing homework or playing. Cate was lying down, Sandy on top of her. Sandy was looking at Cate lovingly.

"What?" Cate askes giggling softly.

"Nothing, you're just cute right now." She said kissing her softly. Cate kissed her back placing her hand on each side of her face. Sandy placed her knees each side of Cates legs straddling her. They continued kissing, until they heard a few giggling. They broke the kiss and looked at the doorway, there stood Louise, Laila and Edith.

"Ew!" The three of them said in unison, still giggling. Cate and Sandra shook their head and laughed too.

"C'mere you three." Cate said, sitting up and so did Sandy. The kids ran to them and sat with them on the couch.

"Mum, I'm hungry." Said Edith, looking up at Cate.

"What do you wanna eat bubby?" Cate asked standing up with Edith still in her arms. "How 'bout you guys, do you wanna eat something?" She asked again looking at Sandy and the two kids still sitting.

"I want ice cream!" Said Edith cheerfully.

"Me too!" Laila said raising her hand.

"Me three!" Louise said also raising her hands.

"Okay, ice cream it is."

Cate and Edith prepared the ice cream for all eight of them. Cate pulled out the ice cream container and placed it beside Edith on the counter. They both washes their hands. Cate opened the container and grabbed eight cups from the cupboard and filled them with ice cream. She lifted Edith and put her on the floor.

"Go tell your brothers upstairs that were having ice creams." Cate ordered her daughter and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Otay!" Edith said, and ran with her small legs to her brothers rooms. Soon enough six children came running to the kitchen.

"Ice cream!" Ignatius shouted. Grabbing one of the cups and started munching on the ice cream.

"Slow down kids, there's enough ice cream for everyone." Sandra said entering the kitchen. All of them started eating.

"Mum can I borrow your car to go to the prom next week?" Dashiell asked his mother. Cate looked to her first born.

"Who's your date?" Cate asked him, and the kids was giggling looking at their older brother.

"It's the girl named Vanessa." Roman said, earning a smack from his older brother.

"Vanessa? Okay, but be sure to be home before curfew okay?" Cate said

"Deal."

________

After they ate ice cream and their dinner, all of them prepared for bed. Sandra was helping the kids with their bath and Cate was in the kitchen doing the dishes. Once Cate was done with their dishes she went up to her eldest child's room.

"Hey buddy." She greeted him softly.

"Hey mum, what's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say goodnight." Cate said walking towards Dash, she hugged him and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Muuuuum..." he whined, his mom just chuckled.

"Goodnight honey." She said and released him.

"Night mum."

Cate went to her other two sons. She entered Ignatius room and saw him with Roman, playing with the xbox.

"Hey guys, what are you doing?" She asked walking towards them.

"Oh hey mum, we're just playing." Roman said.

"Yeah, we'll sleep after one game." Ignatius chimed.

"Okay, just wake up early tomorrow cause your dad's gonna pick you up early tomorrow." Cate said and kissed them both in the head. "And Roman, you better clean your room tomorrow before you go." She added and head out.

She then went to the 2 kids who shared a room. "Hey bubbys." She greeted when she was at the door. The two girls who were changing into their pj's looked at Cate.

"Hey mum." Edith said running to Cate and quickly wrapped her hands around Cate's neck.

"C'mere Laila." Cate said motioning with her hands. Laila ran towards her. She kissed both their cheeks.

"Aunt Cate, Edith and I made a new friend today." Laila said as Cate placed them on their beds.

"Yeah! Her name is Morgan!" Edith said.

"Really, that's good loves. Now you gotta sleep. Goodnight bubbys." Cate said kissing their foreheads.

"Goodnight mum."

"Goodnight Aunt Cate."

She then went to Louise's room. She kissed him goodnight since he was already asleep.

She walked to her and Sandra's room. She opened the door and closed it behind her. She didn't find Sandra anywhere.

"Sandy, darling?" She called softly. Then she heard noises from the bathroom. She knocked on the door softly and called for her lover. "Honey?"

The door opened revealing Sandra wrapped in her towel and her hair still wet from the shower. "Oh, hey baby."

Instead of answering, she just kissed Sandra softly. Sandra was taken aback but kissed back. They kissed with passion. Cate's hands traveled from Sandra's neck to the knot of her towel.

"Your so sexy." Cate whispered against her lips softly. She finally got rid of Sandra's towel. She guided her lover towards the bed. They kissed again, savoring every moment. Sandra lied down on the bed, Cate straddling her. Sandra fiddled with the hem of Cate's shirt. She quickly took it off. She then took of Cate's bra. Cate's kisses descended towards her neck. Cate was sucking biting, licking her neck.

"Cate...." Sandra moaned.

"Yes, honey?" Cate said smirking, her mouth still on her neck. Her hands on Sandra's breast, massaging them. Sandra played with the hem of Cate's sweatpants pulling them down slowly. Cate took of her pants kicking them off. She kissed her lover on the lips one more time and kissed downwards skipping the part where Sandra wanted her the most. She kissed her inner thighs, Sandra squirm in response. She spread her legs more, giving more access to the blonde.

"Cate..." she said breathlessly.

"Hmmm..." the blonde replied leaving marks on the brunette's thighs.

"Just...fuck me Cate."

And Cate obliged, she gave her core a one long lick. She then sucked on her clit. Cate's fingers were at her entrance.

"Oh god..." another moan escape Sandra's mouth.

"Be quiet honey, the kids are already sleeping." Cate said in between licking. When Cate spoke it sent vibration to her core. She bit her lip to keep herself from moaning. Then at that moment Cate pushed in 2 of her fingers.

"Holy fuck!" She moaned even louder, wich made Cate put her left hand on her mouth to muffle her moans. She then sucked Cate's fingers. Cate's pace went faster, she curled her fingers at Sandra's right spot wich made the brunette bit her fingers.

"Ow!" The blonde exclaim.

"Imsowwy." Sandra mumbled with Cate's fingers still in her mouth.

Sandra was close to her climax Cate could feel her walls clenching around her fingers.

"Im cumming." Sandra moaned her hands on Cate's head gripping on it tightly.

"Cum for me darling."

"Cate!" And with that waves of pleasure attacked Sandra. Cate slowed her pace and then withdrawed her fingers from the brunnette's mouth and core. She went back up face to face with Sandra.

"I love you." She whispered against Sandy's mouth.

"I love you too."

"The kids will be with their dad tomorrow. And I have to go to work."

"Okay, I will be with Louise and Laila." Sandra smiled lovingly at her lover who was now laying beside her on the bed.

"Honey, if you want you can come with me to work. We can leave the kids with the nanny. Or bring them on set." Cate said, wrapping her arms around Sandra's waist.

"I would love to. We can leave the children. They have soccer practice."

"Okay honey. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Both of them drifted off to sleep in each others arm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 517 15
Lou and the crew are planning a new heist (reality based) and you, will be part of it. You also fall in love with Lou and this will be a little bit p...
17.1K 534 15
♡ Lou Miller x female reader "𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘓𝘰𝘶" "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. "𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘰�...
56.6K 545 29
i wrote this when i was 13 so i'm sorry for how bad it is but a lot of people seem to enjoy it so i'm leaving it up, just know i am self aware x
14.3K 616 24
𝘀𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗽𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 | roadtrip with the ocean's 8 cast ˘͈ᵕ˘͈ 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝟴? ...