๐Œ๐จ๐ก๐š๐›๐›๐š๐ญ โ˜‘

By theesecretfairy

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ค..." ๐๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

โ™  Prolugue
โ™  Character Sketch
โ™  1
โ™  2
โ™  3
โ™  4
โ™  5
โ™  6
โ™  7
โ™  8
โ™  9
โ™  10
โ™  11
โ™  12
โ™  13
โ™  14
โ™  15
โ™  16
โ™  17
โ™  18
โ™  19
โ™  20
โ™  21
โ™  22
โ™  23
โ™  24
โ™  26
โ™  27
โ™  28
โ™  29
โ™  30
โ™  31
โ™  32
โ™  33
โ™  34
โ™  35
โ™  36
โ™  37
โ™  38
โ™  39
โ™  40
โ™  41
โ™  42
โ™  43
โ™  44
Thank you so much
MANAN STORY!

โ™  25

11.7K 796 69
By theesecretfairy

"As long as you are with I don't need to worry about anything.."

It's a beautiful morning when Manik wakes up to find Nandini cuddling. He smiles and gives a light peck on her cheeks. He then slowly takes her hand out from her grip without disturbing her sleep. After being released from her grip, Manik goes to get ready.

Manik then leaves the room after getting ready.

"Manik, how's Nandini now? Is she feeling better now?" Rajeshwari asked.

"Yes maa, she's better now and is sleeping.. Can you all please meet me in dadi's room. I have to talk to you all.." Manik said.

"Is everything fine?" Rajeshwari asked being worried.

"I'll tell you everything once everyone are here..." Manik said.

Everyone moves to Kalyani's room.

"What happened Manik?" Dev asked.

"Why you called us here like that bhai sa?" Manav asked.

"Is princess fine Our Majesty?" Gauri asked.

"Yes, Nandini is fine now and is sleeping... I have called you all here to tell something about Nandini.." Manik said taking a deep breath.

Manik then dictates about Nandini and her past leaving everyone shocked.

"I just can't believe that there is so much pain behind that lovely smile.." Divya said.

"She's such an innocent soul.." Rajeshwari said.

"Princess, didn't tell me anything about it.. She suffered a lot.." Gauri said.

"Bhabhi is fine now? I mean can we meet them.." Manav asked.

"But you all please don't act like you are giving her some sympathy.. She hates it.. Just be like as we were always.." Ishaan said.

"I know Ishaan and I'm really glad that.. you were with her when no one was there..." Manik said to Ishaan with a small smile. Ishaan just give a small smile back.

"I couldn't believe that Rajmata Iravati could do that to Nandini.." Dev said.

"No one thought that.." Manav said.

"What are you going to do now?" Rajeshwari asked.

"I have already told the soldiers to capture Iravati and bring here... They must be coming in anytime.." Manik replied.

After a while soldiers arrive. "Where is Iravati?" He asked to receive no reply from them.

"Now why are you all silent! I asked where is she?" Manik said in an athorative tone.

"We are sorry our Majesty but we think she escaped from the palace.." One of the soldier replied.

"What the hell! Where were all of you?" Manik shouted being angry.

"Bhai sa, calm down..." Manav said.

"I'll see to it.. Don't shout like that!" Dev said.

Manik then leaves from there in anger.

Nandini is sitting on the bed reading some book when Manik entered the room in anger. "Manik... What happened?" Nandini asked looking at his angry expressions.

"Nothing.." He said while trying to find some papers.

"Do you need something?" Nandini asked.

"What the hell Nandini! I said nothing that means nothing! And where did my papers go? I keep them here on that table?" Manik said in anger.

"I-I kept them in the drawer.. They were just piled up there so I arranged them.." Nandini replied getting up from bed.

Nandini then hugs him. Manik didn't hug her back but takes a deep breath. "Why are you so angry? I did something?" Nandini asked hugging him.

Manik smiled and hugs her back. "I'm sorry Nandini... I don't want to shout but you know.. when I'm angry I just don't realize what I'm saying or doing. I'm really if you were hurt.."

Nandini then breaks the hug. "It's ok.. But I'll not forgive you everytime you shout on me.."

Manik then pulls her by her waist. "What if I did?"

Nandini smiles. "I'll chop you off in pieces Monster!"

"And after chopping?"

"I'll eat you!"

"Really? You wanna have me?" Manik said with a teasing smile.

Nandini widens her eyes in shock. "Eeww Manik..." And pushes him away from herself. "You are too bad Manik.."

Manik chuckles. "I know..."

Nandini sighs in disbelief. "Everything will be fine.. Don't worry"

"As long as you are with I don't need to worry about anything.." Manik said and then left the room.

Nandini smiles and is just moving out of the room when Manik suddenly appears in front of her. She for a while gets scared. "Manik! You scared me... I thought you were gone.." She said taking a deep breath keeping her hand on her heart.

"Where do you think you are going?" Manik asked folding his hands near his chest.

"I'm going out... I always spend this time with bhabhi and Gauri.." Nandini said.

"Just take your steps back to bed and sit there.." Manik said.

"But I'm fi..."

"I know you are fine, you can still argue with me, fight with me and I'll end up losing with you.. But then too you have to take rest. And if you don't then you have to deal with the monster and you hate that right?" He said.

"But Manik, what I'll do sitting here?" Nandini said making a sad face.

"I'll call bhabhi and Gauri here itself, you can then spend the time with them, okay?" Manik said.

"But Manik we spend our time in garden not in room.." Nandini complained.

"Do you want me to act like a monster?" Manik said.

"Manik... Please.." Nandini said pleading.

"Move to your bed.. Right now without a word!" Manik said in a strict voice.

Nandini moves to bed making a sad face. Manik smiles at her and he leaves.

Nandini is getting bored sitting in the room. She then gets up to drink water from the nearby table when Nandini spots a cupboard which everytime remains locked. But it's open today.

Should I open it and check it? But if Manik gets to know about it, he won't spare me? But I want to see...

Nandini then moves to bed again not opening the cupboard scared of his anger. But her mind is constantly roaming there only. She then gives up and slowly opens the cupboard.

On opening the cupboard she saw some paints, colours, white canvas sheets and all other painting stuff. She then spots a pile of papers. She takes them and moves to bed.

Nandini goes through the papers to saw they were handmade paintings. Some paintings of Manav, Rajeshwari, Dev and Divya. She saw the same painting of a girl, she saw that day.

"I don't know why, but I think I have seen her..." Nandini said looking at that girl's portrait.

Nandini then sees other paintings, which were of his palace, waterfalls, landscapes. They all were so beautiful. Among those paintings she spots one more painting, which leaves her shocked.

"This is my painting... And this outfit, I wore this when I went to the ashram months ago and fall from the cliff... I remember because it's one of my favorite outfits and I haven't wore it after that because it was torn.. But why my picture is with him?" Nandini wondered.

Just then she heard some footsteps approaching, she quickly piles up everything and put everything back as they were and jumps to the bed.

It was just some maid who came to give her medicines and food. Nandini sighs. After having her food, she spend her day with Gauri and Divya.

It's almost midnight but Manik isn't back yet. Nandini is waiting for him so long but he isn't back. Where has been Manik? He isn't back right now and it's midnight already. He knows I need him at night always.

Nandini then wait for a while for him but he didn't came back. She then moves out in search of him. She roams in the corridors of the palace in search of him with a mashaal. While finding him, she moves to the back of the palace. She then spots Manik coming out from a corner room. She never visited that room as it's in the corner and situated away than other rooms.

Manik gets shocked seeing Nandini there suddenly. "Nandini... What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you but.. what were you doing here?" Nandini asked.

"No-Nothing... Come na, we should go to our room. It's late at night and you aren't well too.." Manik said moving back to their room.

Both moves back to their room. "Manik.. What's in that room, you were coming from?"

Manik makes Nandini sit on the bed comfortably. "Nandini... It's nothing. Don't worry.. And why you didn't sleep till now?"

"I wasn't feeling sleepy.. and was missing you.." Nandini said slowly.

"It's ok.. Now let us sleep.." Manik said with a smile.

Nandini nods and lays down on the bed besides Manik. "Manik..."

"Hmm"

"Where were you from the whole day?" Nandini asked.

"I was just busy.. Nothing much.." Manik replied.

Nandini just nods. Both sleeps.

Few days passes like this. Manik and his soldiers tries to track Iravati but aren't able to. Nandini is well now. Both of their bond is growing day by day. They spend their time with each other and likes each other's company. Still Nandini have a doubt on Manik regarding that room but whenever she tries to go there some guards stop her telling no one is allowed to go there except Manik.

It's evening when Manik is taking rounds in garden with Dev when he sees Nandini climbing a tree.

"What is she doing there?" Manik said to himself.

Manik quickly moves near the tree. "Nandini, are you mad? What are you doing up there?"

"I'm plucking these mangoes for me and Gaurav.. He wants to eat them..." Nandini replies.

"You could have ordered some soldiers.. Why you climb there?" He asked.

"Why you are acting like a monster! I can climb trees well.. I used to do it Anjumgarh.." Nandini said plucking some mangoes.

Nandini then throws the mangoes down to Gaurav and Dev who catches them. She then jumps but slips from the tree. But Manik caught her before she touched the ground.

"I told you, but you never listen to me!  I know you are a wildcat and cats can climb trees easily but that doesn't mean that you will risk yourself.. What if you could have fallen and get hurt?" Manik said still holding her in his arms.

"I wouldn't fall.." Nandini replied.

"Really? How?" Manik asked raising his eyebrow up.

"Yes, because you would never let hurt me.." Nandini said with a smile. Manik smiled at her back.

"Chacha, put her down na.." Gaurav said.

Both of them gets embarrassed and Manik quickly puts her down. Nandini quickly leaves from there with Gaurav being embarrassed. Manik smiles at her.

Here's another update!

Sorry for this small and boring update. I'm a bit busy.

Where do you think Iravati has gone?

Will Manik be able to find her?

What do you think Manik doing in that room?

What's that room secret?

Please leave your views and don't forget to vote.

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406K 21.9K 27
What happens when a simple Indian conservative girl marries an unknown man? She is just thought from the very childhood that marriage is very sacred...
6.9K 387 15
Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars, but one particular incident has change...
40.5K 1.2K 56
โ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ, ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š.โž โœงเผบ โ™กเผปโœง [๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ โœง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐›๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง] โœงเผบโ™กเผปโœง ๐“๐ก...
583K 54.3K 54
He told me I'm crazy. He told me I'm irresponsible. He told me I'm clumsy. He told me I'm a M I S T A K E And I always told him that ~ ~ I L O V E...