Did I ever stand a chance...

Von Antis0cialWhore

π™€π™˜π™˜π™šπ™™π™šπ™£π™©π™šπ™¨π™žπ™–π™¨π™© (.𝙣) π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™π™žπ™™π™šπ™¨ π™©π™π™šπ™žπ™§ π™₯π™–π™žπ™£ ... Mehr

I N F O
|one|
|two|
|three|
|four|
|five|
|six|
|seven|
|nine|
|ten|
|eleven|
|twelve|
|thirteen|
|fourteen|
|fifteen|
|sixteen|
|seventeen|
|eighteen|
|nineteen|
|twenty|
|twenty one|
|twenty two|
|twenty three|
|twenty four|
|twenty five|
|twenty six|
|twenty seven|
|twenty eight|
|twenty nine|
|thirty|
|thirty one|
|thirty two|
|thirty three|
|thirty four|
|thirty five|
|thirty six|
|thirty seven|
|thirty eight|
|thirty nine|
|forty|
|forty one|
|forty two|
|forty three|
|forty four|
|forty five|
Epilogue

|eight|

5.3K 150 92
Von Antis0cialWhore

- Olivia -

This morning was abnormal, for it being December the sun was actually out and it was nice. The fields were covered in snow though but it looked so pretty untouched. We all ate our waffles in silence until Theo spoke out. 

"Have you guys seen Draco?"

Now that I think about it I haven't and he was never usually late for breakfast if he was Blaise was with him, but Blaise was in his seat right across from Pansy. I looked down the table to see Astoria chatting with her friends so he wasn't with her. 

"No I haven't, not since after class yesterday"

Her eyes meet mine and narrowed in disgust. I wonder what happened to her, the bitch in her might have finally broke through. She would always have her innocent eyes gleaming at anyone willing to look her way, after I told her off it seems she found a new side willing to come out once in a blue moon. 

I tore my gaze away as someone tapped my shoulder, I turned to see Diggory with a smirk on his face. We never talked about the whole date thing kind of just brushed it under the rug. Pansy thinks we would be cute together but she says that about any guy I lay my eyes on. 

"Hey Diggory" his eyes switched to Blaise giving him a quick nod and smile. "So Hufflepuff I heard you want to take this one out" Pansy swung her arm around me eyes him up and down. I looked down sheepishly. 

He smirked "Are you talking about me Windfront?" I scoffed looking back up, I could feel the heat in my cheeks "Hardly."

"I was hoping I could walk you to your class today" Pansy pushed me up before I could say anything. "Finally someone to take her off our hands" she teased, he chuckled taking my book bag from me.

"I better see her sitting in Divination when we get there" Theo called out cupping his hands to make his voice louder, he turned his head giving them a thumbs up. I giggled at how dumb they are as we walked out of the great hall. 

"So what do I owe this walk to class to?"

"Tonight I-" he scratched the back of his neck, he was nervous. "well tonight I'm going to this thing in the perfects bathroom, kind of like a small party and I was wondering if you wanted to join?" The perfects bathroom was gorgeous, one of my favorite rooms in the whole bloody castle. 

The marble floors and pillars. The gold edging around the skink mirrors, and the huge bathtub that has been used for multiple things. It was just beauty within it's self, I had only been there once.

"Sure i'm assuming a swimsuit is required?"

"I mean not if you want you don't want one-" he joked, I hit his chest as we came to a stop at the bottom on the classroom staircases. "Don't be so dirty Diggory" I teased as his cheeks glowed red from laughing and smiling. 

"I'll come around an hour after dinner" I nodded as he slipped my book bag off his shoulder into my hand without breaking eye contact. "Thanks see you tonight... Cedric" he smirked looking down at his feet walking away. 

I flopped onto a bean bag in the back waiting for my friends, there were already a few students seated chatting with their friends. I dug my reading book out of my bag crossing a leg over the other getting comfortable. 

"You shouldn't sit like that I could practically see your panties, you're just begging for attention guess Hufflepuff isn't giving you enough of it" of course Draco was the first to get here from where ever he came from. 

I sat more up right not wanting to see if what he said was true and just taking his word for it, "Shouldn't even be looking there, how would your little fifth year feel about that" he shifted in his seat crossing his arms. 

His face held a scold, his left leg bouncing like crazy as if he was waiting for something. 

The class filled up including our friends who sat behind and in front of us. Professor Trelawney was always crazy, none of her predictions came true. Well one did, Longbottom was told he would have a year of luck. 

Him and Lovegood are now a thing I guess, pretty lucky if you ask me.

"Now drink your tea and I want you to read your partners prediction" we all chugged the nasty liquid. It looked like dirty rain water with coffee grinds in it, tea was black or brown but this shit was a weird off color of the both. 

Draco was in one of his moods, and I felt it was right time to tease at him. I picked up his empty cup looking through my book then back at the weird image at the bottom of the tea cup. I gasped making him look over at me. 

"It says-" I did a fake double check "It says that your ball will finally drop this year and the stick up your ass will find its way out"

  Something clicked and he yanked the cup from my hands standing up then smashing it on the floor. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch us, his hands slammed on the tiny round table as he narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm not up for your bullshit today Windfront." he yelled making me wince back. 

Did he just use my surname?

"Well I don't get to pick and chose when you throw your bullshit slut remarks at me but you don't see me breaking shit like a fucking three year old" his face stayed at the scold it was, I didn't even realize I was standing now. My fist clenched together making my nails dig into my skin. 

"I don't know what's got you all pissy today but go tell Astoria she needs to blow it out of you" his jaw clenched, he shot up straight kicking the bean bag so it hit some Ravenclaw as he stormed out. 

I huffed sitting back down with my arms crossed. Everyone was still silent including  Trelawney, "Well shows over" I yelled and they all went back to their teas cups. 

"Is this your's" I looked up at the crazy lady nodding my head, I was fuming at this point but I couldn't take it out on her. I'm sure she doesn't even know what just happened.

"Ahh yes I see-" she placed the cup back down "Times will get tough, very tough. You must be strong and you shall see the light at the end of the tunnel" this was all bullshit, none of it was real I won't get my light at the end of the tunnel. 

/* 

Classes were well over with for the day and dinner was in a few minutes , Blaise was with Draco talking about what's got his kickers all twisted today, I could careless right now. I was still pissed at his outburst. 

"I need this party to come around faster"Pansy groaned as we walked down to the common room, I gave a giggle at her meaningless pleas for time to move faster.

"The more you want it the slower it will happen" time was a funny thing, never fully understood it and I don't think anyone really does. Hours can either go by in a blink of an eye or seconds can feel like minutes, or everything can be normal. But you never get to choose which one is on your side. 

My laugh simmer downs as I see the littlest of the Greengrasses lounging on the couch, the same look from breakfast took over her face as she looked over at me. She was sitting with some other girl, didn't know her, I didn't know most people if they weren't relevant to me. I just didn't see the need of taking up extra brain space for people I won't ever talk to. 

"Boyfriend stealer" I heard her mumble under her breath. I brushed it off probably hearing it wrong. I couldn't have stolen her boyfriend if they were still together. 

"How's Draco has his temp simmered down from this morning" I ask in a teasing way, her jaw clenched as we walked up stoping near them. 

"Why would I know, he's probably fucking some girl on a desk" did they break up? was it cause of their fight? I hadn't seen them around together lately ,that would explain his foul mood this morning. He never reacted to our bickers or teases like that. He never scared me either but this morning he did a little. 

I hide the shock in my face "Oh like he did to you on the first day, you're welcome for that one by the way. I just so graciously pointed him the right direction-" I saw her chest hitch as she held in her surprised gasp. Her lips were shut tight in a thin line. 

"-Potions classroom, was I wrong?" by the way her hand twitched I knew I was right. She didn't deserves this but it was sure fun giving it to her. Bitch move, well aware. 

"Doesn't matter, have fun with my left overs" she spat pursing her lips like her just said the best comeback ever to be said. I chuckled making her eyes snap to me in furry that I wasn't offended.

So they did break up? 

"Who said I ever wanted him, if you broke up on my account i'm so sorry but that was a waste of time. So whatever you are trying to prove little one I hope you fix it quick too cause everyone one in this room knows Draco Malfoy doesn't just sit around-" her face was pale and her breathing was uneven. "He gets what he wants, however he wants" I added. 

I brought a smile to my lips pushing the bitch inside me back inside "See you at dinner yeah?" my cheerful voice boomed in the empty common room. 

Pansy linked arms with me as we walked out holding our laughter in, once the stone wall opened letting us step out she bursted out making me join in. 

"Shit- she was on edge that whole time" she gasped for air. 

"Do you think they really broke up?" I asked once we, she calmed down. I got a simple shrug in return. 

"But that was kind of badass what you did back there" she smirked taking a seat at the table, she playfully bumped our shoulders together making a smirk appear on my face. 

"A true Slytherin"

"Windfront what the fuck did you do" I felt a hand yanking me up and dragging me out. 

A/N- Liv can be a bitch sometimes what can I say,  I feel like I could have done better on this chapter but I don't know. 

I know I can do better on each chapter but this one is just really hitting different idk why. Next chapter, just buckle up is all I have to say. 

How was your guys day? We had a really bad storm so I had no power or internet today which sucked but my classes got canceled so that was good. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8.5K 195 34
Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attend Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to wo...
303K 5.2K 35
The Mysterious New Girl. I Can't Fall In Love With Her. But It's Too Late For That. I Think I Already Have. ~ I felt a strong hand grab at my wris...
564K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
2.2M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...