Whispers of the Darkness

By Kate1972kp

Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of th... More

Characters/Storyline
Chapter 1: Myth
Chapter 2: Cold cell
Chapter 3: Coffee
Chapter 4: Tell me everything then
Chapter 5: The Gemini Coven
Chapter 6: Revealed
Chapter 8: Magic ring
Chapter 9: Endless pain and Goodbye letter
Chapter 10: Hey Parker
Chapter 11: Yours truly
Chapter 12: Transition
Chapter 13: Hello Damon
Chapter 14: Bloodlust and annoying ass emotions
Chapter 15: Unreasonable
Chapter 16: Liar liar, panties on fire
Chapter 17: Get a room already
Chapter 18: A thousand cuts
Chapter 19: Vendetta
Chapter 20: "Sleepover"
Chapter 21: Whitmore party
Chapter 22: Ex lover reunion
Chapter 23: Family history
Chapter 24: Dead end
Chapter 25: Years without you
Chapter 26: Hell Bell
Chapter 27: Hogwarts in Mystic Falls
Chapter 28: Another June wedding
Chapter 29: Life in New Orleans
Chapter 30: Our tale goes on
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3:
Bonus Chapter 4
Bonus chapter 5

Chapter 7: Meeting my siblings

1.4K 34 12
By Kate1972kp

Evalynn found herself in Kai's arms the next morning, she turned around to see if he's still asleep, "oh morning," he said in his morning voice, 'god can he be anymore hotter', she thought, "morning, teddy bear," she smiled, "I like the nickname cupcake," he kisses her forehead, "hmm I like mine too," he pulls her in for a hug and gently stroking her hair, "umm I wanna tell you something but don't freak out," he said, then she pulled away from the hug so she could see his face, "yea go on," she looks at him, "so I uhh kinda want you to meet my siblings, tonight, in Liv's place, it's just a small dinner type of thing," he blinks a few times while speaking, "Kai, it's not like I don't wanna meet them, but I'm sure they hate me or even worse, everyone sees me as a threat, but you can go, I will just wait for you here."

He caresses her cheek, "I don't, I am sure they will love you and I really don't wanna go without you, how about this, if you feel uncomfortable just pinch me then we will leave, please?" Then he looks at her with his puppy eyes, she sighed and agreed, "how can I say no to those puppy eyes, god you need to stop doing that," she laughed, "I know I'm irresistible," he gives her a signature Kai Parker smirk then pulled her back into his arms again, "you know we have to get up now, it's already past 11," she whispers, then she heard him groans like a baby, "5 more minutes," she can feel his smile got wider on his face.

By the time they got up it's already 12:30, "5 more minutes huh?" She said, he laughs under his breath then looks at her, "oh yea how's your body, still hurts? I can try a healing spell if you want," he looks at her with softness in his eyes, "it's much better thanks though, I'm gonna go change," she said then walks towards her room, he sits on the couch then texts Liv, '7PM tonight, at your place, I'm gonna bring a friend with me, and Jo's cooking,' he sent the text and Liv responds immediately, '??? What for, and I don't have food in my fridge dumb ass, and who are you bringing???' he sighed, 'dinner to celebrate that you and Jo are still alive, I will bring some groceries with us, you will see her tonight, chill sis,', then he texts Jo with the same thing and Jo left him on seen, "why are my siblings so mean," he mutters, "cause you tried to murder them when they were young?" He heard her voice in the hallway, "no one is perfect," he rolls his eyes at her.

They have 6 hours before they have to leave so she tried making pancakes, but things did not go well, first she almost spill the pancake mix on the floor, then she almost burned the kitchen down, and lastly the pancake she made was burnt, "how about you go sit down and I cook, I don't really feel like dying because of food poisoning today," he said with an amused look on his face, "fine, you're so annoying," she rolled her eyes, "ok I will poison your food then," he gives her a fake smile, she tilts her head looks at him, "you're lucky that you have a beautiful face you know." Then she walks to the couch and leaving him with a giant smile on his face.

Before they went to Liv's house they went to grocery store to get some food, "before everything went south, Jo was the one who's always cooking in our house, I remember she used to make this delicious soup for us, and Joey used to like it so much too," he said, she doesn't know what to say, she can't even tell his feelings on his face right now, so she just gave him a small smile and put her hand on his arm, "sorry you're probably not interested in my family history," he forces a smile, "no no it's really cute actually, I'm actually really nervous to meet them, actually you know what, rain check, have fun, bye," then she turns around and is about to run, he grabs her wrist and pulls her in, "cupcake, it will be fine, I promise, and you look cute when you panic and got nervous, remember what I tell you about if feeling uncomfortable later?" He spins her around and looks at her, "slap your face if I wanna leave? Sure," she said, then he flickered her forehead again, "ouch, stop bullying me," she complains while rubbing her forehead, "I can think of so many ways of bullying you right now, although most of them would involve us getting naked," he sent her a wink, "is this what you do to your best friend now," she looks at him unamused, "pretty much, but only to you."

It was five past seven when they arrived in front of Liv's door, he stands behind her and cornered her in with his hands so she won't chickened out and run again, he knocks on the door, a blonde girl open the door a few seconds later, "hey I'm Liv," she smiles at Evalynn, "I'm Evalynn," she smiles back at her, she's surprised that his sister didn't recognize her but second thought, Liv wasn't in Mystic Falls when she melt down the town, "where's Jo?" Kai asked, "she'll be here in a second, come on in."

She put the groceries in the kitchen, and turns to Evalynn, "so where are you from?" Liv asked her, "Mystic Falls, how's your college," she smiles, "well it's a bit annoying when it's mixed with coven stuff, especially when your brother constantly bothering you with witchy woo," she gave Kai a sarcastic smile, "you weren't this whiny when you were young, did dad drop you on your head when he was holding you?" Kai fired back, "okayyy, where's Jo," Evalynn groaned, "sorry I'm being a horrible host, can I get you anything, drink?" Liv turns to her, "no thanks," she said, "grab me a soda sis," Kai said, "I didn't ask you, ass hat," she rolled her eyes, "are you still mad at me trying to kill you when you were 4, it was in the past," he groans, then the door bell rings again.

Liv went to open the door, "Jo!" Liv said, "hey are they here?" Jo said, "yea in the living room," Evalynn heard their voices getting closer and closer, she tensed up but Kai put his hand on top of hers trying to calm her down, "hi I'm —" Jo froze the moment she saw Evalynn, her mouth is wide open, "Evalynn Aurinda Padovano, what the—" "Wait what?" Liv's voice cut Jo off, "you're Evalynn Padovano?" Liv looks at her then turned to Kai, "what are you doing with her?" Liv shot him a death glare, "how about I explain during dinner huh?" Kai said, "no explain now." Jo said.

Kai tried to calm them down and after explained everything, he turns to Evalynn, "are you ok?" He squeezes her hand, "yea I guess," she said nervously, then she turns to Liv and Jo, "look, I don't wanna hurt you guys, I know none of you was involved in what happened to my family, and please don't tell the gang that I'm here, or else they will lock me up again, please," she pleads, "we won't, but promise me you won't hurt us," Jo said, "I promise," she reassured them, "Jo can we please eat now, I'm starving," Kai protests, Liv rolls her eyes, "why are you always hungry."

It was a bit awkward at first during the dinner, but Liv quickly broke the silence, "how did you two meet, come on I'm curious," she grins, "he helped me escape from my cell actually, I don't know how he did it but he put his hand on the glass and just sucked out all the magic that's been keeping me there, it was really cool and amazing actually," she smiles, then they all saw the gigantic smile on Kai's face, no one has ever said this about his siphon skills before, they all tolerated it but she loves it, and it truly melts his heart, "you should show them your magic orbs thing, it's cooler," he said, then she put down her fork and put her hand in the air, a few seconds later a golden magic orbs that's shaped like a crystal ball appeared above her palm, "wow", Liv said, "it looks beautiful," Jo said, "and it also can changes the color," Kai brags about it as if he's the proud father, she gave him a smile then moves her fingers around a little, the golden orbs is bright blue now, and the shape changed into a triangle, "wow" Jo said.

Evalynn looks at Kai with a big smile on her face, then Kai put his hand around her shoulder and pulled her closer to him then planted a kiss on her forehead, Liv looks at Jo, "are you seeing what I am seeing too?" She whispered, "yes, I thought I was hallucinating," Jo whispered back, "I can sort of hear you guys," Evalynn said with a laugh, "sorry, we never seen Kai like this," Liv exposed her brother without thinking, "like this? You mean like a teddy bear?" Evalynn laughed, then Kai pinched her on her arm, "oww, don't be a jerk," she said while slapping his arm, then she heard Jo and Liv laughing, "do you have a name for the baby yet?" Evalynn changed the subject.

"Yes, I'm thinking Elizabeth Jenna Saltzman, Ric wanted to put Jenna's name in there," Jo smiles, "Jenna?" Evalynn asked, she knows Elizabeth is for Caroline's mom, but Jenna, she was young when everything happened and it's all kind of a blur of what happened before she got locked up, she didn't really know why, she just couldn't remember a lot of things, including her childhood, honestly she can remember more things about her nightmares than what happened in her early life, "she was Alaric's ex, Elena and Jeremy's guardian, but umm, she died a few years ago, Klaus used her as a sacrifice to break his werewolf curse." Jo cleared her throat, "I'm sorry, and that's really kind of you two," she said.

They talked for a bit more after the dinner, "was Kai the annoying kid or the quiet kid?" Evalynn asked, "oh no," Kai said, "the quiet one, he was always in his room, the times he came out is either to grab food or take out his trash, and no one was allowed in his room," Jo said, "oh really, I've always thought he was the annoying kid back then," Evalynn laughed, "oh cupcake you have no idea," Kai gives her a sarcastic smile, "fun fact, it's always the quiet kid who becomes a mass murderer when they grew up," Kai said, then everyone gives him a are-you-serious look, "oh come on that was true," Kai scoffs, then the three of them rolled their eyes at the same time, "stop flickering my forehead, you petty asshole." Evalynn complained again, "they rolled their eyes too I don't see you bullying them around," she rubs her forehead, "well I didn't feel like bullying them anymore, right Jo?" Then he suddenly sends Jo a death glare, "I swear you're bipolar, Malachai, go get a therapist," Evalynn laughs, then Jo and Liv tensed up a bit, the last person who called him bipolar is in a box six feet under right now, and calling him Malachai? Not really a good idea of you still wanna live.

Liv and Jo stares at Evalynn and their brother, they don't know what is he gonna do next, is he gonna kill her, or stab her, you never know, the beauty of a sociopath. Kai looks at Evalynn, "yea maybe I should, but I doubt any therapist would wanna talk to me about supernatural stuff, you know how about I talk to you instead, having a session with you every week, so you don't have to pay me your rent, what do you say?" Kai tilts his head and sends a wink to her, 'what the hell', Jo and Liv thinks to themselves, their mouths hung open without even knowing, Evalynn laughed, "sure, if you don't mind the fact that I'm even more fucked up in the head than you, then be my guest," she jokes, then Kai strokes her hair softly, she looks at Liv and Jo who still looks shock right now, "are you guys alright?" She asks, Kai turns to them as well, "did you guys see a ghost or something?" Kai finds them ridiculous, "worse," Liv answered, "Kai Parker really gone soft huh, for the record, the last guy who called you Malachai and bipolar is probably in hell right now," Jo gave Evalynn a he-is-in-love-with-you look, then Evalynn quickly got it, her hand covered her mouth quickly, and Kai saw everything, "you know what I think she's tired, we are gonna go home now, but have fun pushing out the baby sis," Kai grabbed Evalynn, "but I'm not tired," Evalynn protests, "oh yea honey you are," he rushed then he tossed her over his shoulder and ran to the door.

"Put me down Kai freaking Parker," she yelled and her legs kicks around while she's on his shoulder but then his hand gripped her legs so they couldn't move around, "I will deal with you later Liv!" Kai said before putting her in his car, "call me if he hurts you Eva!" Liv yelled from the porch, "will do!" Evalynn yelled back, "and good luck with the baby Jo!" She said to Jo before Kai gets in the driver seat, "thanks, and don't worry we will keep this a secret," Jo gives her a smile.

"Your siblings are way nicer than you Malachai." Then she turns the the side facing the window refusing to look at him, "that's it," he said, before she could realizes what did he mean, he quickly park the car on the side, and cupped her face, making her face him, then he smashes his lips on hers, after realizing what happened, she return the kiss and deepening it, she wraps her hands around his neck and he digs his fingers in her hair, "so best friend huh, do you kiss every one of your best friend?" She teased him, "well if they are Evalynn Padovano, then yes, and do you wanna go on a date with me?" He whispers, "yes, but what if they recognizes me?" She rests her hands on his shoulders, "how about we go to Portland? I need to pick up something from my coven," Kai rests his forehead against hers, "yea but one problem, I hate them," she laughed under her breath.

He laughed too, "well after I got what I want, they are all yours," he mutters, "wait what do you mean?" She sat back looking at him, "you can do whatever you want to them, torture them, kill them I don't really care, as long as you're happy," he looks at her, "are you serious?" She looks at him, "yes, if it makes you happy," he kisses her cheek softly, "wow, sure," she laughs, "what exactly are you picking up?" She added and holds his hand, "a surprise, you'll see after we got there. We can go tomorrow after we wake up." Kai explained then starts driving again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 248 27
I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls problems, leaving everything and everyon...
63.9K 1.3K 15
malachai parker and karma martin; for the first time meeting they didn't know they had a past to discuss. their similarities cause them to fight, but...
164 3 2
Malachi Parker (who goes by just Kai Parker) is an openly sadistic warlock, despite a thinly veiled facade of charm; leaves mystic falls Virginia in...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...