โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•„๐•–๐•๐• ๐••๐•ช {๐•Ž๐•š๐•๐•“๏ฟฝ...

By Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... More

~๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• ~
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿ™||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ โ„™๐•ฅ. ๐Ÿš||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช-โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ||
||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–||
its not over

||โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•ช-๐•‹๐•จ๐• ||

51.7K 1.8K 3.5K
By Rose_Queen47

It literally has been ONE CHAPTER.  THANK YOU FOR 500K WHAT THE HELL

Sunday, January 24th

Alice was getting ready to stream for the first time.  Since her talk with Techno, Wilbur had taken the liberty of setting up everything for her.  They'd decided that Twitch would be a better platform to use since she wouldn't be a full time streamer.  It was easier to manage and people were more familiar with it.

She'd be joining Techno and Ranboo on a journey.  There wasn't really a plan for the stream, she just knew that Techno wanted to find the Ocean Monument for sponges. 

At the moment, she was talking to Sean who insisted on calling.

"I can't believe you're actually streaming," He said after they had caught up on any recent news.

"Well, I made a deal," She replied.

"Yeah, but you can normally find you way out of deals like that," He let out a small, but dramatic gasp.  "Unless you really wanted to stream?"

"Is it that surprising?" She wondered.

"Coming from the girl who told me she would never stream?" He chuckled.  "Yes."

"I had a change of heart," She said after a moment of silence.

"Oh yeah, and I'm sure you did that all on your own," He said sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?"  She hadn't yet realized his plan.

"You're one of the most stubborn people I know, Alice. You don't have a change of heart all by yourself," He pointed out.

"Okay...maybe Will and I could've talked about it," She smiled slightly.

"You guys talk about everything, it's almost like...there's something going on?" He said suggestively.

"There's nothing going on Sean, you're ridiculous," She rolled her eyes.

"Hey I didn't specify anything," He pointed out.  "What were you thinking I was saying? Something you've thought about?"

"I know what you're doing and it won't work," She'd seen through his attempts to pry.  Sean was always one for gossip.

"Worth a shot," He let out a defeated sigh.

"You're too involved in my love life," She let out a small laugh at his idiocy.

"Someone has to be! You don't even acknowledge it!"

"I don't have to," She shrugged.

"You should though! Wilbur's this handsome, funny, cool guy and he's obsessed with you," Sean exclaimed.

"He is not obsessed with me," Alice replied defensively.

"Right, and how many hours do you spend on the phone together?"

Alice didn't answer him.

"Let me answer that for you, like 15 fucking hours!"

"Half of that is sleeping so it doesn't count," She objected.

"It definitely counts if he's waiting for you to wake up just to say hi!" He shot back.

"Sean, I don't want to talk about this right now, I'm already stressed about streaming," She told him.

"If you can tell me, right now, that you've never thought about Wilbur as more than a friend, then I will leave you alone," He promised.

"Sean..."

"Knew it.  I'm telling you, that guy is pretty much boyfriend material.  For you at least."

"Yeah, I know that but it doesn't change the fact that we're friends," She said.  "Do you know how embarrassing it would be if I liked him and he just wanted to be friends for the rest of our lives?"

"It wouldn't be embarrassing because there's like a 90% chance he likes you too," Sean continued the argument.

"I don't even know why I'm listening to you right now, he lives half way across the world!"

"Do you like him or not?!"

"I don't know!"

"It's an easy question!" Sean laughed.

"Nothing is easy in this bitch of a world!"

"Jesus fucking christ! Just give me an answer!"

"If I was given the chance to date him, I wouldn't decline immediately,  is that good enough for you?" She asked him.

"So, you would date him," Sean summarized.

"I don't know, I..I guess?"  Of course she'd thought about what it would be like to be more than friends, she wasn't a complete idiot.  But she didn't take those thoughts seriously.  They were impulsive and random.

"So you like him, at least a little bit?"

"Sure Sean, I like him a little bit," She gave in.  Hopefully, if he got the answer he was looking for, then he would stop nagging.

"Okay! Have fun with your stream, I'll be watching for ya!" He said happily.

"Is that seriously all you wanted to talk about?!" She questioned.

"I had to get answers somehow, you don't tell me about anything anymore!"

"We text all the time!"

"Yeah, well I don't care about how much you hate America, I want the spicy stuff!"

"You are the worst," She decided.

"Now you're just lying to yourself," She could hear his smug grin through the phone.

"I'm hanging up, I don't want to talk to you anymore," Alice huffed.

"Aww come on, it's for your own good!"

"Go bother somebody else about this shit, someone who isn't already freaking out," She said.

"You'll be okay, just be calm and don't stress about it," He advised.

"Easier said than done."

"I know, but you'll see what I mean once you get used to it," He assured her.

"I'm sure, thanks Sean,"

"Text me if you need something, I'll already be there as a mod but just letting you know," He reminded.

"Alrighty, talk to you later," She said. As annoying as Sean was, she knew he meant well.

"Yeah, yeah, go talk to Wilbur, your best friend and nothing else," He teased.

"I'm not even streaming with him! Fuck off already," She groaned.

"Love youuu!"

"Love you.." She sighed as he hung up.  Now that she was done dealing with that idiot, she'd have to deal with two more.

Alice double checked everything to make sure she was ready for a stream. She had told Ranboo that she'd be going live today, so he made a big deal with telling his chat. Alice had tweeted her twitch username out, so people knew she'd be live today.

She was still surprised at the...dedication, people in the community had. She already had around 150k followers in a few days.

She clicked the go live button and waited for a few moments. 

"Hello, hello," She chuckled as messages started appearing in chat.  "Welcome to the stream everyone."

She could see primes and subs coming in and she laughed a bit.  "Don't waste subs on me, use them on people like Ranboo and Tubbo who are live everyday."

"We're streaming with Techno and Ranboo today, doing some exploring," She announced and looked at the viewer count.  "Goodness, five thousand...I suppose I should join the vc.."

"Alice, what is this?" Techno asked as soon she joined his vc.

"Well, I don't know. I have no idea what you're looking at," She replied.

"Then come look at what I'm looking at," He demanded.

"I'm joining the world, have some patience," She told him.

"I need answers."

"What do you want me to do, I don't control how fast the computer loads!"

"Hack into the mainframe," He joked. She just let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Alright, what am I looking at?" She asked once she was logged in.

"Here," He said, walking past her and going down the ladder in their home. She followed him to a new room with a piston contraption set up. "Chat said Phil set it up, what is the point."

"Well, it's like a farming thing," She told him. "You put the bonemeal in the dispenser and then it collects the stuff when the block moves. Y'know, for fast farming."

"Oh...it looks stupid," He muttered.

"You look stupid but I don't say anything," She said under her breath.

"What was that?" His player turned to look at her.

"It does look stupid, but I won't say anything," She walked passed him.

"Right.."

The stream had gone fairly well, it was chill and nothing particularly spectacular happened along the way.  It was like a practice stream and she felt it went pretty well.

"For those asking if I'm going to stream again, I will.  I'm hoping to do another stream soon, just as practice before a lore stream.  Obviously Alice is a character on the smp and without streams, none of you would ever figure anything out," She spoke.

"Thank you for all of the support today, I hope everyone had fun today," She said the final goodbyes.  "Until next time, bye bye guys."  She ended the stream and undeafened in the call.

"You good?" Techno asked her.

"I think so," She answered.

"I'm sure you did fine."

"That was awesome!" Ranboo said as he undeafened.

"Yeah, that went pretty well," She agreed.

"I'm happy with that," Techno hummed.

"I have so many totems," Ranboo laughed.  "I am just never going to die."

"You'll be immortal," Alice chuckled.

"I mean, I'm pretty close to it with my armor and-"

"Alice!" Wilbur yelled as he joined the call.

"Alice..." Tommy said in a less enthusiastic voice.

"Hey Will," She chuckled.  "And Tommy I guess."

"What the fuck man, I come in here because Wilbur wants me to be nice and you're just, you fuckin.."

"How'd you like streaming?" Wilbur ignored the child.

"It was fun," She told him.  "Do you think I did okay?"

"You were perfect as always," He replied.

"Wilbur," Tommy snickered.  "Save it for the dms."

"Why, Tommy, why are you so embarrassing," Wilbur sighed.

"He has just made this incredibly awkward," Ranboo agreed.

"I've had enough of Tommy Innit today," Techno said.

"You motherfucker, you think you're so much better.  Oh, I'm Technoblade and I like to kill children mehmehmehmehmeh!"

"Tommy.." Wilbur warned.

"Oh please Wilbur, ignore me some more so you can talk to your girlfriend! You two are just so cute together!" Tommy exaggerated.

"I think I'm just gonna go, talk to you guys later...." Ranboo laughed awkwardly and left the call.

"Are we interrupting? Are we third wheeling?" Tommy continued.

"And I'm gone," Techno was the next to leave.

"How can you be this nice friend some days and then a complete asshole on others?" Alice questioned. "Do you have a fucking work schedule telling you when it's time to be a bitch?"

"I just got you alone time to be all nice with Will, I deserve a thanks," The child replied.

"Tommy, we don't need alone time. What the hell are you on?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm a best goddamn wingman out there!" He shouted proudly.

"Wing..what? What the fuck are you talking about?" Wilbur groaned.

"Alice, a piece of advice. Wilbur is your bitch," Tommy said before leaving. The two adults were speechless.

"He sounds like a Willice shipper," Alice joked after another few moments of silence. Wilbur bursted out laughing.

"I don't know what that was," He confessed. "I just wanted Tommy to come say you did a great job."

"Well, I appreciate that but I think he had other plans," She chuckled.

"Seems like it," Wilbur said. "But you survived your first stream, yayyyy!" He clapped for her. 

"Yayyyy," She laughed. 

"You were a natural," He told her.  "I'm really proud of you."

The words made her hesitate. 

"Thank you," She said quietly.

"Are you alright?" There was an obvious change in her tone.

"Of course, I just didn't...I really appreciate it, Will," She chuckled.  "It just means a lot."

"Well, I'm being honest," He smiled. 

"I think I'm..I'm gonna go talk to Techno," She stuttered slightly.  "I'll talk to you later?"

"I'll be waiting," He promised. 

"Bye Will.."

"Goodbye, darling."

Alice left the vc and walked the short distance to her friend's room, knocking lightly before entering.  

"That was interesting," Techno said as she came in. 

"I don't know how you've dealt with that for like...a year," She chuckled and flopped down on the bed.

"Simple, just don't talk to him," He joked.  "I..uh, I know I'm not the most 'feelings' type of person, but are you and Will..?"

"No, Techno.." She smacked her forehead.  "You really think I wouldn't have told you?"

"Well, I thought maybe you didn't want to tell me," He scratched the back of his neck and looked at her.  She gave him an unamused stare that made him laugh.  "Good point."

"I feel like that's all I've heard about today."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I kept seeing chat stuff about it, then Tommy did that, and now you've asked and Sean called me before the stream and made me admit.." She paused.  "No, not admit, but like..y'know.."

"Uh huh," A smile was forming on Techno's face.  "Another tall musician."  He referenced her highschool boyfriend.

"You are the worst," Her face flushed and she got up to leave while he laughed.

"For the record," She paused as he spoke.  "He wouldn't be a terrible choice.  Y'know...hypothetically."

Alice pursed her lips, "Hypothetically, I agree.  But it's completely hypothetical because there's nothing going on."

"Of course," He nodded.

"Okay," She gave him a side glance.

"Alright."

"Mhm," She hummed and left back to her room.

She hated feeling like this. She was used to being on top of the game, not in the game. She knew everyone's cards, everyone's play. Now, it felt like the roles were reversed. Everyone could see her cards, but she couldn't see theirs. She couldn't even see her own.

The worst part was the fact that she knew she could see them. She could see everyone's cards, she knew they were there. It was like she couldn't read them suddenly. Everyone knew something she didn't. She hated being in the dark.

It's fine, she told herself. A distraction, find a distraction. Something different.

It was fairly coincidental that she already had something in mind.

__
Kal

hey Kal
i've got an idea if you're down

hell yeah

——————————————————————————
<Fatal Flaw talk let's go>

It's 2 words. (technoblade is not two words.)

The more specific you get, the better. Fatal flaws are about hitting the weakest point, not the general vicinity. It's like a dart board, aim for the bullseye.

Think more about her roleplay character when theorizing, yes her flaw is the same in both plot and irl. But irl also has other shit going on, so if you focus on the dsmp!Alice then you'll have a better chance at getting it right!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 6.7K 75
"สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด…แด€ส€สŸษชษดษข, แด…ษชแด… สแดแดœ แดษชss แดแด‡?" สŸษชแด‡s แด€ษดแด… ส™แด‡แด›ส€แด€สแด€สŸ แด€ส€แด‡ษด'แด› แดœษดา“แด€แดษชสŸษชแด€ส€ แด›แด ส/ษด, สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด› ษชs แดแด‡ssส แด€ษดแด… แดกสœแด€แด› แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษด แดกสœแด‡ษด sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด‡แด›s แด€ ษดแด‡แดก แด„แดแดœษดแด›ส€ส สŸแด‡แด€...
70.6K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
45.9K 1.1K 29
LilacDemon has joined the game "Oh you've got to be kidding me. Dream added my worst enemy to the SMP!" "Does she know she's your worst enemy?" "Ran...