Jace Norman and Henry Danger...

By emmamacie45

The title says it all. All Henry Danger imagines are Season 4 and up. And all Jace Norman imagines are him ab... More

he saves you - henry hart
surprise - jace norman
break up - henry hart
argument - jace norman
you don't listen to him - henry hart
henry danger: the musical - jace norman
kissing kid danger - henry hart
you think he's cheating - henry hart
alone time - henry hart
my boyfriend is coming! - jace norman
break up prank - jace norman
this love - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 1 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 2 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 3 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 4 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 5 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 6 - henry hart
dr. minyak's daughter part 7 - henry hart
best friends - jace norman
your family doesn't like him - jace norman
seventeen - henry hart
blurred - jace norman
celebrity in swellview part 1 - henry hart
celebrity in swellview part 2 - henry hart
coma - jace norman
meet and greet - jace norman
torture - henry hart
tom holland - jace norman
SERIOUS QUESTION.
are you stupid or stupid - henry hart
distraction - jace norman
hate - jace norman
love muffin - henry hart
jealous - henry hart
screen kiss - jace norman
not an update
help you - henry hart
he's hurt - henry hart
never let you go - jace norman
double date danger - henry hart
twin henrys - henry hart
colorful - henry hart
sick & wired - henry hart
REQUESTS ARE OPEN
betrayal - henry hart
the interview - jace norman
spending the night - henry hart
an update.
another update.
dylan o'brien - jace norman
hour of power: part 1 - henry hart
hour of power: part 2 - henry hart
cough drops - henry hart
broken armed and dangerous - henry hart

Peter Parker and Henry Hart Imagine

4.5K 66 90
By emmamacie45

I walk into the Man Cave and see everyone crowded around a machine. Confused, I walk over, standing next to Henry and Charlotte. 

"What's going on? And what is that?" I ask looking at the strange machine. It was quite large and it had a million buttons. 

"This, is my new machine that I built." Schwoz said coming out from behind it. I raise my eyebrows, looking at it. 

"He said that it takes people to other dimensions." Ray explained, circling it. 

"Other dimensions? Those are real?" I ask.

"Remember the storm that we had a little while back, and Henry and I went to other dimensions?" Charlotte asks, and I finally remember. 

I didn't know about the secret that time, but the group always told me stories about their adventures. 

"We're not actually sure if it works or not." Schwoz said tinkering more with the machine. I nod my head, and walk over to the monitors. Henry follows me.

"Are you still down for game night?" He asks me and I smile. Henry and I have always been friends but recently we find more time to hang out with each other.

"I'll have to check in with my parents, they're always worrying about me." I tell him pushing random buttons that connected to the screens, looking at the cameras around Swellview. 

"Do you think we should test it out?" Ray asked Schwoz. Henry and I look over at them, and Charlotte and Jasper walk towards us. 

"I don't know if it's ready yet. I don't even know what dimension it goes to or how someone would come back if they were sent there." Schwoz answered. Ray then walks up to the machine, inspecting it more. 

"Hey, what does this button do?" Ray asks, pointing at it. 

"Don't push it." Schwoz answered, looking away from him and at some blueprints.

"I'll push it if I want to push it." Ray mumbled, pushing the button. Then, a small laser gun came out of the top of it, pointing at us. 

"Uh, Schwoz." Charlotte said as we all look at it. 

"It looks like it's about to fire at us!" I scream, standing up from the chair. Schwoz turned around and looked at the button that was being pushed by Ray. 

"Ray!" He screamed swatting his hand away. But it was too late, the laser began to shoot Henry, Jasper, Charlotte and I. I scream, holding onto Henry and burying my face into his shirt. His arms grips around me.

After a few seconds, it was quiet. But moments later I begin to hear cars honking. I look up from his shirt, and I see that we were on a balcony of a building. I let go of Henry, and notice that we were all looking at each other. 

"Where are we?" Jasper asks, walking towards the edge of the balcony. I follow him, looking over the city. 

"I think we're in New York City." I say over the wind that was blowing in my hair. 

"New York City? But I thought it would send us in another dimension, not another city." Charlotte added, standing next to me. 

"Wait, what building is this?" I ask looking around. I notice that it seemed super fancy and had gadgets everywhere. I walk away from the edge to explore more of the inside. 

"On the side of the building, it says A. I've never seen that building in New York City before." Jasper said following me. 

"Maybe we are in a different dimension. The thing is, which one?" I ask seeing how really nice this place was. Everything was mostly made out of glass, and it looked like a billionaire lived here.

That's when the elevator opened, and a few people walked out of it. We all make eye contact and the one man sighs, looking at another man. 

"How did these kids get into the Avengers building? F.R.I.D.A.Y, I thought we had maximum security!" He screamed, putting his head into his hands. We all look at each other. 

"I don't know, sir, they just appeared." A woman said over some speakers, making me jump.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" He asked walking towards us, while the others follow as well. 

"I'm Jasper." He said walking towards the man in the suit, holding out his hand for a handshake. I sigh walking up to him, and putting his hand down. 

"Where are we exactly?" I ask him and he raises an eyebrow. 

"You don't know where you are? And who we are?" A woman with all black clothing and red hair says walking up to us. 

"Um, no. We're not exactly from here." Charlotte adds, now walking up to me. 

"Where are you from?" The man asked. 

"We're from Swellview." I answer. 

The group looks at each other.

"Actually, we're from another dimension."

"Another dimension?" Another man asks, interested in what we were saying. He had glasses and almost gray like hair. 

"Yeah, Schwoz made this machine and it hit us. And now we don't know where we are, or who you people are." Henry said. 

"What's a Schwoz?" The woman asked.

"Doesn't matter. You've never heard of the Earth's Mightest Heroes?" 

We all shake our head no.

"Banner, find out what is going on. Nat, sit these kids down and I'll start asking the questions." The man said.

We all sit down and they all introduced themselves. I had a hard time believing that these people weren't normal. They all had abilities, just like Ray. 

Stupid Ray. I don't even know why Schwoz builds those things around him. 

They begin to ask us questions, and Jasper asked even more. I sit there with my arms crossed trying to understand everything. 

"So wait, Dr. Banner turns into a giant green monster when he gets angry?" Jasper asked and I roll my eyes. 

"They call him the Hulk." Stark answers. He stands up and goes to the bar, pouring himself a drink. He offers us one, only for Henry to tell him that we're only 16. I stand up though, walking up to the bar. He raises his eyebrows looking at me, but shrugs his shoulders handing me a glass. 

"Y/N." Henry sighed, walking up to me and taking it away from me before I could drink it. 

"I just traveled to a different dimension, Hen. Do not test me." I say grabbing it back and taking a sip. 

"I like her." Stark smiled pointing at me and heading back to the couches. 

"So what do we do? We don't even know how we're going to get back." Charlotte sighed.

I take another sip of the alcohol, stressed about this whole thing.

"Bruce is running some tests from where you were dropped off. I'm sure he can use what "Schwoz" used and build another machine to take you back." Stark emphasized Schwoz's name and sighed. 

"How long will that take?" Henry asks. 

"Weeks, months." 

"MONTHS!" I scream, standing up from the couch. I set the glass down on the table. "I can't stay here for months! What about our families?"

"First of all, put a coaster underneath that, that table probably cost more than your house," Stark said tossing one to me, "And second, if I know anything about dimensions, which I do, time shouldn't go by while you're here." 

"Is that true?" I turn to Charlotte and she sighs. 

"Maybe, I don't know. Increasing through space when we got to this dimension might decrease our motion back home. If I do the math right, weeks there would be days there." Charlotte answered. 

"Hey, you're pretty smart, do you need a job here?" Stark asked her, but I ignore him.

"So what do we do until Banner can recreate the machine?" I ask him. "I mean, we have no where to stay."

"Just stay here." Stark said and we all look at him. "This place is big enough, and we have multiple guest bedrooms."

"NO WAY! WE GET TO STAY HERE!?" Jasper screamed, now roaming the rest of the room. 

"I would keep an eye on him." I say watching him and we all agree. 

Natasha takes Charlotte and I down a hallway to our rooms since the boys and girls were separated. Stark took Henry and Jasper to their rooms. I learned that Nat used to be a Russian spy, and now is apart of the Avengers. And if I was going to be honest, she was pretty badass.

"This place is huge." I gasp as we continue to walk. I've already seen three kitchens, five living rooms, and I think a gym.

"Well, a lot of people live here. Including Thor, Clint, Steve, Wanda, Vision and Bucky." She said turning another corner. 

"Thor?" Charlotte asks. 

"Yeah, the God of Thunder." She answered simply. 

"God? He's a god?" I ask and she just nods. I decide not to ask anymore questions, and I could tell that she as getting slightly annoyed from the questions. 

We finally stop walking and we stood in front of some doors.

"This is yours Charlotte, and this is your room Y/N." She said opening the doors. We both walk in to our rooms, and my eyes widen. As a guest room, this was huge! It was even bigger than mine. 

"Dinner will be shortly, and Stark needs to talk to all of you later. And if you say F.R.I.D.A.Y., the AI will answer any questions that you have." Natasha walks away, leaving us to look at each other. I walk into Charlotte's room and I sit on her bed. It looked the same, but the opposite with different colors.

"Are you worried?" Charlotte sat next to me, and I groan. 

"We're just in a really fucked up situation aren't we?" 

"When aren't we? We do work for Captain Man, and it doesn't help that that man is Ray." She smiled, making me chuckle. 

"This is just all so crazy. We're staying with a multi-billionaire who leads a team of superheroes that save the world, and it's only a Tuesday!" 

"I'm sure Dr. Banner will figure it out in no time." Charlotte sighed, laying back on the bed. 

"I hope so."

After wandering the tower with Charlotte, we finally find our way back to the main living room and the kitchen. I see Henry and Jasper on the couch talking to other people. I sit next to Henry and the other people look at him. 

"And who is this? Another dimension stowaway?" He said in a accent. 

"Thor, this is Y/N." Jasper said. Ohhh, so this was Thor. I look at his outfit and I realize he was wearing a cape. A very god like outfit if you ask me. 

"Sup." I say, and look at the other men. 

"This is Steve, aka, Captain America, and Clint, also known as Hawkeye." Henry said and I nod their way.

"Good, everyone is here. Now that we have four teenagers living here, we need to be responsible adults." Stark said walking up to us. 

"Responsible? You?" Steve snorted shaking his head. 

"Sometimes, it has to be done. So, I talked to Banner and he agreed that it was going to take awhile to rebuild the machine. So, in the meantime, you four are going to school." Stark smiled, clapping his hands. 

"I'm sorry, what." I say.

"You four can't just be running around here. You are all still sixteen." He shrugged his shoulders. 

"Actually, I'm 17..." Jasper said but he ignored him. 

"Shouldn't we be helping Banner with the machine?" I ask and he nods his head. 

"Nope, I'm sending you four to school. Deal with it." 

I groan, leaning my head on Henry's shoulder. As if this couldn't get any worse, now we have to go to school. 

"And your tour guide for school is coming up now." Stark blurted, making me look at the elevator. The doors opened and a boy around our age walks out of it. 

"There's my favorite young adult!" Stark came over to him, throwing an arm around his shoulders. They walk over to us, and his eyes catch mine. It was then did I realize how cute the boy really was. 

"Everyone this is Peter Parker. And also Spider-Man." Stark smiled, making me look away from Peter. "He will be at the school, helping you learn the ropes while you're stuck here in this dimension." 

Stark walks always, leaving just the five of us. 

"Why do they call you Spider-Man?" I speak up and he shifts from foot to foot. 

"Um, I was bit, by a radioactive spider, and now I have powers...like...a spider." He coughed. Why was he so nervous?

"I'm Henry, Henry Hart." Henry stood up, sticking his hand out. Peter takes his hand, shaking it. 

"I'm Jasper!" 

"I'm Charlotte." 

They introduce themselves, and then Peter looks at me. 

"And...I'm Y/N." I smile at him and he smiles back. 

Henry looks at him, and then me with a confused expression. Before he could say anything, Stark screams dinner, making us head to the kitchen. 

We all stood around, and I notice how many of us there was. 

During the dinner, there was many interesting conversations happening around me. Stark and Banner talked about the machine to get us home, Henry and Thor were talking about the other world Thor lived on, Charlotte, Nat, and Wanda were talking about literally everything, and then it left me and Peter. 

"So, you're from another dimension?" Peter asked me, making me turn to him. 

"Um, yeah. My boss kind of shot all four of us here." I say.

"On accident?" He asked and I sigh. 

"That's a good question. We told him not to push the button, but he did." I laugh, making him laugh as well. 

"I'm sure Dr. Banner will figure it out and get you back home." 

"But in the mean time, I'm stuck here and have to go to school." I sigh. 

"It's not that bad, promise. Plus, it's New York City, we have everything here." He said and I smile. 

Peter looks at me, and I can tell if he's debating on what he says next. 

"Maybe, sometime, I can show you around New York. I know this great sandwich place." 

Was he flirting with me? I look at Charlotte, and I knew that she heard him ask me. I quickly look at Peter and nod. 

"Yeah, that sounds great." I answer and he smiles down at his plate. 

——————————————

"Was it just me, or was Spider-Boy flirting with you at dinner?" Charlotte asked as she followed me into my room. I roll my eyes, heading for the closet that had clothes that didn't even fit me.

"Flirting is a very strong word, I think you mean, being nice?" I ask grabbing a big AC/DC shirt and throwing it over my head, reaching to my mid-thigh. 

"I don't know, the way he was looking at you at dinner tells me otherwise, but-"

"Hey, Y/N." Henry said knocking on the door that was partially open, poking his head into the room. 

"Oh, hey Henry." I say, sitting on the bed. Charlotte looks at him, and then back to me. 

"See you tomorrow morning for school." She said with a grin. I nod, watching her walk out and close the door, leaving Henry and I. 

"What's up?" I ask patting the spot next to me, in which he sits beside me.

"Just seeing how you were doing, after this whole fiasco." He smiled, putting his arm around me. I smile, leaning more into him, softly laying my head on his chest. 

This was normal for Henry and I to cuddle. We've been doing it a lot more often, and it wasn't weird between us since we were just friends. 

"Fine I guess. I kinda just want to go home though." I sigh, looking across the room and out the large windows that looked over the city. "At least the view is nice."

Henry laughs lightly, rubbing my back softly.

"You think we'll ever go home?" I whisper.

"I'm sure Banner and Stark will find something, along with Schwoz on the other side. We'll get home, Y/N." He said reassuringly. 

"Can you stay with me tonight, Hen? It's okay if you don't want to, just its a big building with people we don't know and-"

"Of course I'll stay with you Y/N. I'd feel more comfortable if I was with you anyway." He said, making me look up at him. He gives me a small grin, and I give one back. 

The next morning, I was disappointed to see that it wasn't just one big dream. But when I felt Henry's arms around me, I felt a little bit better. Being with Henry made me feel safe, and I was thankful that I had such an amazing best friend that was always there for me. 

Although part of me has always wanted something more.

"Morning." He groaned, unwrapping his arms from my waist, and sitting up from the bed. 

"Morning." I sigh, rolling over to look at him. 

I watch him stand up and stretch a little, and I couldn't help but stare. I've always thought of Henry as good looking, and it took me years to finally see it. 

"I'll meet you downstairs for school, okay?" He said to me and I nod.

"Could you ask Stark if he got the clothes thing figured out, not trying to go to school in an old shirt." I say pulling the covers off me and he nods. 

"I guess, you're lucky were best friends." He smiles, sticking his tongue out at me and walking out of the room. 

And there it was. He even said it himself. Best friends. 

As I walk downstairs in new clothing, curtesy of Stark and Nat, I see everyone getting handed a backpack and a pencil case from Stark.

"Ah, Y/N." He said putting the two items in my hands, and patting my shoulder with an evil grin on his face. I give him a look and walk over to my friends. 

"They grow up so fast." Stark clasps his hands, looking down at us. I roll my eyes at his comment, slinging the backpack over my shoulder. "And since I'm a good guardian and won't make you take the train, Happy will be driving you to Midtown: School of Science and Technology."

"Fun." I say sarcastically.

He pushes us to the elevator, opening the doors, and shooing us inside. 

"Happy will be waiting downstairs for you, and I'm excited to hear about your first day of school when you get back." He said pushing the button down. 

"Really?" Jasper said excitedly as the doors begin to close.

"No." His smile dropped and began walking away from the elevator. As the door closes there was a moment of silence from all of us. 

————————————————

"Why do they call you Happy?" Jasper asked as we got out of the car in front of the school. 

"I'll be here to pick you up, don't be late." Happy said grumpily, and driving off.

"He seems nice." Jasper smiled, and I sigh.

"There you guys are." I hear behind us, making all of us turn around.

"You guys ready?" Peter asks smiling and we all look at each other.

"Honestly, not really." Henry said walking up to the school, and we all follow. 

"Isn't this school for super smart kids? You do realize that 1/4 of us are actually smart?" I say as I look at Charlotte and back to Peter. 

"I don't believe that, I'm sure that you're all capable." Peter shrugged his shoulders. At the same time, we all look over at Jasper.

In which he was already struggling to open the door to the building as he pushed it. I went up to him and pulled the door open and he awed at his mistake and laughed. The three of us look at Peter, who was looking at Jasper and back to us. 

He gave a small laugh and smiled. "To the office?"

After getting our schedules and our lockers, we ended up all splitting up to go to different classes. As I look down at my schedule, I see the first class, Physics. Great.

"Oh look, we have the first class together." Peter said next to me, looking down at the schedule. I look up at him, and he looked back at me. 

"Well, I have no idea where that is Parker, so, lead the way." I say folding up the schedule and slamming the locker shut. He nods quickly, beginning to walk down the hallway. I follow beside him, looking around.

"So, does no one that you're, you know?" I start a conversation as we walk. 

"Um, no." He answered.

"So you're like Henry. Living the double life, keeping the superhero thing a secret." I say, whispering the superhero part.

"I guess. Of course I do it for my aunt and friend's safety, cause they'd be in a lot of danger if my enemies knew who I was."

"I get that. That's why Henry didn't tell me for the longest time, or, I kind of found out more than him telling me."

"Were you mad?" He asked looking down at the ground at his shoes.

"Yes, and no. I understood where he was coming from, especially with his boss being super strict about people knowing. But we've also been best friends since the second grade, so it did hurt a little."

"Are you two like...dating?" He asked, stuttering a little and looking at me nervously. 

"Um no. Just friends." I say looking at him.

"Oh, okay. Cool, cool." His voice got quieter. We eventually stop at a door, and he motions for me to walk in first. I walk ahead, finding a seat in the middle of the room, and he followed. 

"Should I be worried about this class?" I ask, looking at the multiple equations already written on the board.

"It is a little hard, but if you ever need help, I would totally help you study or give you my notes." Peter smiled, pulling out his notebook and calculator. 

"Thanks." I say giving him a small smile, and soon the class begun. 

After a long day of school, we walked out of the building together and Charlotte was already talking about her day. 

"I mean, those classes were amazing. They were so much harder than the ones at Swellview High, and I felt like I was actually learning something. Honestly, I'd stay here if I could." She said with the biggest smile on her face. 

While I was happy for her, I was confused the entire day. We started in the middle of the year, which meant that I was behind in all of my classes. 

We did get to meet Peter's friends, Ned and MJ, who I actually enjoyed talking to. Especially MJ. We had a long conversation at lunch about politics and the corruption of the working class. It was amazing.  

"Well, hopefully we'll get out of here soon, cause that was torture." Henry said, Jasper and I agreeing. 

Peter was walking next to me, listening to us go on and on about how we never want to go back, or in Charlotte's case, couldn't wait to go back. We spot Happy's car and all get in, including Peter. I guess he had some work to catch up with Mr. Stark, something about additions to a new suit. 

When we arrive back to the Avengers Tower, I headed straight for my room, not really interested in talking to Stark or anyone for that matter. I was going to talk to Banner about getting us back, but he told me the same thing he said yesterday. 

That he has an idea, but it was going to take him a while to make it realistic. And that didn't really make me feel any better about the situation. 

I set my backpack by the door, not even bothered to start the piles of homework that I was assigned. Flopping on the bed, I look up at the ceiling. 

After a few hours, a heard a small knock on my door. 

"Come in." I say still looking up at the ceiling. I look over though to see Peter walking in. 

"You okay?" He asks, walking up to the side of the bed. 

"Just frustrated. This whole thing is just messed up." I say looking back at the ceiling.

"I know what will make you feel better." Peter said grabbing my hand and pulling me up unexpectedly. Wow, he was strong. 

"And what's that?" I ask. 

"That tour of New York City that I promised." He said and I smile. "Except, I think you need the full experience." 

With that, he walked into the separate bathroom, leaving me to stand there confused. But then, he came out a few second later in a red and blue suit but without the mask. He also had a backpack on his back.

"Oh wow. That's really skin tight isn't it." I say looking over at it.

He laughs, putting the mask on and grabbing my hand, pulling me towards the window. 

"You might want to hold on." He said opening the window. I look down to see how far up we really were. 

"Why?" I ask looking into his big white eyes. 

"You just want to." He said. I sigh, wrapping my arms around his neck. And quickly, I was off the ground. I wrap my legs around his torso, and his arm was holding my waist. 

We began to fall out of the building towards the ground. 

"Oh my god, Peter!" I scream closing my eyes, but all of a sudden I feel that we weren't falling anymore, but swinging. 

I open my eyes and notice that webs were coming out of a device on his wrist that he was connecting to buildings. 

"Holy shit." I say as we swing through the city, holding onto Peter for dear life. I decided that I was now afraid of heights and that I wasn't going to even look down. 

After a few minutes of swinging, he sets me down on top of building and I couldn't be happier to have my feet on the ground. 

"That was so scary!" I scream looking at him, pushing his shoulder a little. "But also, kind of fun."

Peter takes off his mask, laughing lightly. 

"Maybe a warning next time?" I ask looking out from the city, seeing the Avenger's building in the distance. 

"It wouldn't have been as fun." He said sitting down on the edge of the building, and I follow. "You also wouldn't have done it either if I told you." 

"You're right, I wouldn't have. Can we walk for now on?" I ask.

"Of course." He said smiling at me. I notice that the sun was beginning to set and a building was blocking it. 

"New York City is quite beautiful, surprisingly." I say looking out.

"Have you never been?" Peter asks and I shake my head no. 

"I've spent my whole life in Swellview, I never got the chance to travel. But now I'm interested in my dimension's New York City now. I'll have to go sometime." I joke. "But it's probably the same, except without the Avengers and the city getting blown up all the time." 

"Well, that sounds nicer than here. I'll have to visit your New York City too. You think they need a Spider-Man?" He said, making me laugh.

"Maybe, everyone needs a superhero."

"So Henry, he's Captain Man's sidekick?" 

"Yeah, he started working for him a long time ago. And I guess eventually, he will be Captain Man someday to take over for Ray." I say shrugging my shoulders.

Peter nods.

"We should probably get back. I'm sure he's wondering where I am." I say standing up.

"He really cares about you, doesn't he?" Peter asks, standing up as well. 

"Yeah, he does. He's a really great friend. Just a friend." I say, looking down at my shoes. Peter just looks at me and takes my hand. 

I look up at him.

"And he's really missing out, cause you're beautiful Y/N." Peter said, making me blush slightly. 

"Thank you...and come on. I guess we can swing back to the tower, I don't feel like walking anymore." I say, putting my arms back around his neck. Peter sets his hand on my waist and we begin swinging back to the tower. 

When we get back to my room, Peter sets me down on the carpet. 

"Thanks again for today, I really needed it." I say to him.

"Of course, Y/N. Also I meant what I said. Anyone would be lucky to be with you." 

I watch him jump out of the window, leaving me in my thoughts. I close the window, watching him swing away. 

"There you are, I've been looking for you for like 20 minutes. Stark got Thai for dinner." Charlotte said walking into my room. 

"Sorry, I was just walking around, let's go." I say walking past her and down to the kitchen. 

"Ah, there she is. Here." Stark said handing me a plate. I sit down at the table with just Henry, Jasper, and Charlotte. 

"Where have you been, I've been looking for you since we got back from school." Henry whispered to me.

"Like I said, just exploring the tower." I whispered back, looking at him. He nods and we continue to eat. 

After dinner I head to my room, Henry following. 

We lay on my bed, sitting in silence.

"Hey Henry?" I say quietly, making him turn to me. 

"What's up?" He said back. 

"Have you ever, like, loved someone? You know, been in love?" I ask looking over at him. 

"Um, I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. Of course I've had crushes on girls, but with the whole Kid Danger thing, I've never had time for that." He answered. 

"Do you think you will?" I ask.

"Uh, I guess. I don't know, I've never been in love. So I can't say I love anyone." He said, "Except, I love you Y/N." 

I look over at him, my eyes widening a little.

"I mean, I love Charlotte and Jasper as well. You know, as friends."

"Right, friends. I love you too Henry, as a friend." I say looking away from him, but I couldn't help but feel sad. 

Henry doesn't like me like that. And with everything going on and him being Kid Danger, it seemed that he never will see me like that. 

"I'm going to go to bed. Do you want me to stay again?" He asks.

"Um, no. I'm okay, you can go to your room." I say turning away from him.

"Y/N?"

"You can go Henry, I'll see you tomorrow morning." I say quickly, finding it hard not to cry right in front of him. 

"Okay, see you tomorrow." He said softly, getting up and leaving me alone in the room. 

A few tears leave my eyes, but I quickly wipe them away. 

At least I know now. 

—————————

It's been a few weeks, and I've tried to avoid Henry as much as I could. Not that I hated him, but it didn't feel right to be as close as we were. 

Charlotte noticed first, on how we wouldn't sit close to one another like we always did, or how I didn't put my head on his shoulder. 

Henry tried talking to me, but I would answer with dry answers and I could tell that he was frustrated. 

I think Stark could notice this as well, and offered to talk to me, but I declined. 

I really didn't want to talk about my feelings to anyone about Henry, except one person. 

Over these past few weeks, Peter and I have been hanging out a lot more during school and on the rooftop that he first took me to that the second night I was here. We talked a lot about our lives, and I even told him about Henry and my situation with him. 

"He only sees me as a friend, which is fine. I was stupid to think that he thought of me as more than that." I said swaying my feet off the side of the building. 

"You're not stupid Y/N. You're anything but that." Peter said looking at me and I smile. 

"You don't have to say things like that to make me feel better, you know?"

"He's the stupid one. When I first met you and Henry, I could tell that there was something going on. I just thought that he would say something by now." 

"If he liked me, he would have said something. I just need to move on, I guess." I say standing up. "I'm ready whenever you are." 

Peter nods and he swings me back up to my window. This was almost an every night occurrence, and it was honestly something I looked forward to everyday, except the updates on the machine Banner was building to get us back. 

"I have to thank you Peter. You let me rant about this boy almost everyday, and you still listen." I say sitting on my bed, and Peter follows. 

"Well I can't let my first outer-dimension friend be sad, can I?" He asks, making me laugh and shake my head. 

"I like hearing you laugh." 

"I hate my laugh." I say looking at him. 

"Well you shouldn't. It's beautiful, you're beautiful." He whispered the last part, and I couldn't help but blush at his comment. 

"I should...I should probably get ready for bed." I stutter standing up and heading for my bathroom. But I stop when Peter's hand takes mine, and he was standing up now. 

"I know you love him, but I have to do this." He said making me a little confused. 

Then, all of a sudden, he kisses me. 

It all happened so fast, and I didn't know how to feel. But I kiss back. 

He pulls me closer, putting his hand on my waist and my hands find it's way to his face. He kisses me slowly, and pulls away after awhile. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Peter said, beginning to freak out. "I shouldn't have done that." 

I was too stunned to even speak, and I couldn't believe my first kiss was with someone I didn't know for that long. 

"Peter." I say and he stops pacing to look at me. "It's okay, seriously." 

"Are you sure?" He asks, a little relieved. 

"Of course." I say, and hug him. He hugs me back, and I sink into his arms. I look up at him.

"Peter...you're such a nice guy, but..." 

"I know, I'm not him." He said softly and I sigh. 

"I'll see you tomorrow at school? Okay?" I say and he nods. I smile, kissing his cheek softly and now he was blushing. 

I watch him jump out of my window, and I immediately run to Charlotte's room. 

After explaining everything that happened from Henry to Peter, Charlotte was lost for words. 

"You kissed him?" She asks widening her eyes. 

"Well he kissed me..."

"But you kissed back."

"Yes, I did." I sigh, laying down on her bed.

"Wow, this is crazy." She said shaking her head. 

"I know."

"What about Henry?"

"I told you, he told me that we will always be friends right to my face." I say.

"Okay but also, Peter isn't from our dimension. What happens when we go back?" Charlotte said. 

"If we ever go back. Banner is no where near finding out how Schwoz did it and I'm slowing losing faith." I say.

"Are you ever going to tell Henry? About Peter?"

"What about Peter?" We hear, and I see Henry walking in. 

I mentally face palm, but before I could say anything, Charlotte bolted out of her room, leaving just Henry and I. Thanks Charlotte. 

"Tell me what?" He asks walking up to me. 

"Henry..." 

"You've been so weird with me lately, what is going on? What's going on with Peter?" He asked.

"Peter and I kissed." I answer.

"You two kissed?" He said, and I could tell that he was slowly becoming angry. 

"Why does it matter to you who I kiss?" I say rolling my eyes and walking away to go back to my room. But he grabs my hand, stopping me from walking and pulling me back. 

"Why does it matter? Y/N, you're my best friend! We tell each other everything!"

"Why are you getting so mad!" I yell back. 

"I'm mad because you've been acting so distant with me! Also, of course you kissed that Spider-Boy." 

"What is that supposed to mean? Peter is really nice and-"

"If you're trying to make me jealous-"

"Jealous? Why would I want to make you jealous? What if I have actual genuine feelings for him! And why do you care so much about who I like?"

"It's because I love you! Okay!" He said breathing heavily, making me quiet. 

"But you said-"

"I know what I said. That I loved you just as a friend, but Y/N, I love you more than that. I've loved you for so long, but I didn't want to ruin our friendship and I didn't know how you felt about me." 

I was shocked to hear him say this. I couldn't believe it. 

"You love me?" I ask, my voice cracking. He nods, looking down at the ground. 

"Henry..." He looks up at me, "I can't do this right now." 

I walk out of Charlotte's room and head down the hallway, leaving him there. My mind was racing.

I've been wanting him to say that for so long, but now I didn't know what to do. I kissed Peter, and my long time best friend just confessed his feelings for me.

I continue to walk until I bump into someone. Mr. Stark. 

"Hey, you okay kid?" He asks, looking slightly worried. I shake my head no, tears escaping my eyes and he brings me to his office. I sit down on a small couch, and he sits next to me.

"What's going on?"

I tell him everything. I tell him about Henry and Peter, and I could tell that he didn't know what to say.

After I explain everything, he sighs. 

"I've never had to deal with something like this, so I'm going to try my best here." He said turning to me.

"Do you love him? Henry?" He asks.

"Of course I love him Tony. I've loved him for years." I answer.

"And Peter, you kind of, sort of, rejected him?" He asks. 

"Yeah." 

"Well I guess you have your answer?" 

"Obviously, but Peter..." 

"Peter will get over it. If I know anything about him, is that he will be happy with your decision either way. I know him, he doesn't hold grudges." 

I nod, knowing that he was right. Sure Peter and I kissed, but it didn't feel right, and I could tell that he felt the same way. 

"Thanks Tony." I smile, hugging him. 

"Of course kid. Now the reason why I came to get you is, you have a friend here." 

I raise an eyebrow confused. 

I follow him to his lab and my eyes widen to see Schwoz standing there. 

"Schwoz!" I scream, going up to him. 

"Y/N! I'm so glad to see you." He hugs me, "I've figured it out to get me and everyone else back." He smiles. 

"Oh wow, okay. Um, are we leaving right now?" I ask. 

"Yes, when everyone gets down here." He said. I look at Stark and he already knew what I was thinking. 

I watch him get his phone and walk into the other room. 

"I have to do something first." I tell him and run up to my room. 

I wait a few minutes, and I see the familiar red and blue suit appear in the distance. I open the window, and he climbs in. He takes off his mask and instantly hugs me. 

"I'm going to miss you." He said into my shoulder. 

"I'm going to miss you too. And the whole kiss thing..." 

"I know, Y/N. I hope everything works out between you and Henry." 

"Thanks Peter. For everything." I say still holding onto him.

"Of course." I hear behind me, making me turn around to see Henry. 

"Henry."

"I told you that I loved you, and here you are hugging Peter." Henry scoffed, looking the other way. 

"Listen man, it's not what you think-" Peter said walking up to him but Henry pushes him, making him stumble back. 

I could tell that Peter was getting irritated and Henry pushes him again. Then, it escalated to Peter pushing him and Henry was about to throw a punch.

"Would you stop it!" I say standing between them, making Henry put his hand down. 

"We were just saying goodbye! Schwoz is here and he's going to bring us back to Swellview." I say, "And Peter and I, are just friends." 

Henry looks at me with a sorry look, and I roll my eyes. 

"Let's go." I say walking out of my room, both of them following me. We walk into the lab seeing Charlotte and Jasper with Schwoz. 

"Are we ready?" Schwoz asks holding a small remote, which I'm guessing is our way back. 

"Yes." I answer, not looking at Henry. I turn to Peter and give him one last hug, and I turn to Stark. 

He smiles, and gives me a hug as well.

I stand next to everyone and we all wave goodbye to the Avengers, and Schwoz pushes the button. 

————————

I look around to see that we were back in the Man Cave and see Ray standing by the machine. 

"Welcome back!" Ray said excitedly, but I just begin to walk to the elevator. Henry follows behind me but I close the elevator door before he could get in. 

As I get upstairs, Henry was already standing there, making me forget about the tube. 

"I don't really want to talk to you right now." I say walking past him but he stands back in front of me. 

"Y/N, please. I need to apologize, for everything." He said.

"I guess I was jealous of Peter and seeing you there hugging him, I just couldn't handle it. But now I know that you guys were just friends and I feel so bad. Please, Y/N, I love you so much and I can't lose you." 

I stand there debating on what he was saying was genuine or not. But then I saw his face, and I could tell how sorry he really was.

"I love you too, Henry." I say, showing a small smile. 

He gives me a small smile back, and immediately kisses me right in the store. 

"What the heck did I miss?" Ray said to Charlotte in the corner. 

"A lot." Charlotte smiled, watching her two best friends be happy. 

IT'S TOM HOLLAND'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! HE IS NOW 26. 

I thought it would appropriate to finish this story that I've been working on for a while, which is around 7,000 WORDS for Tom's birthday today. But of course, this is a henry hart imagine book, so we ended up with Henry. Thank you for all the support and honestly, updating this book is totally random. I love you guys and thank you for everything! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 2K 45
A 16 year old girl named Madison lives in New York but one day her mom got a new job out in California so they have to move out there but she moves n...
23.5K 441 18
There is a girl named Emma sterling. She grew up in I worthington, Vermont. She gets a big role on Henry danger and thinks it's her dream come true...
2.2K 32 6
•Jace Norman• •Request• -Your name or Y/N which either you like -Jace Norman or Henry hart -If you choose Henry hart , choose a episode of Henry dan...
48.4K 582 12
you got dumped by your boyfriend and bump into Jace Norman he tries his best to impress you and you have a crush on him... does this mean forever and...