broken armed and dangerous - henry hart

I'm so bored, that I wrote this...

———

"Has the news always been this funny?" Jasper laughed at the screen, while the anchors were talking about the Playground Pooper. 

The alarm sounds, with the tubes coming down to reveal Ray and Henry, coming back from a mission. 

"We've got a bad situation here, people." Ray said, pulling Henry towards the group sitting on the couch, enjoying some vanilla pudding. 

They turn around, seeing Henry, but couldn't care less. 

"We know. The Playground Pooper has struck again." Charlotte crossed her arms after standing up from the couch. 

Everyone laughs except Henry. 

"No way! Really?" Ray laughs, now completely ignoring Henry. He hits his arm that he's holding, talking him to be quiet so he could watch the news. 

"Police have no idea who is doing the dumping, an angry teen, a large baby, Mary..." the anchorman turned to his partner, "No one knows."

"It's a real poo done-it." She continued after him, making everyone laugh again. 

"It's probably Jasper." Ray smiled, looking down at the boy who looked surprised. 

"What?" 

"I was just going to say that." Schwoz pointed at Ray, laughing with him.

"What? It's not me!" Jasper sighed.

"I don't know, Jasper. It just smells like something you'd do." Charlotte added on, making Henry roll his eyes, realizing that they still don't care that he's injured. 

"Okay guys, can we focus on what happened to me please?" Henry said, only for Ray to hit his arm again and tell him that the news was already talking about it. 

"In non-funny news, witnesses say that Kid Danger, while teaming up with Captain Man to fight super criminal, Dr. Karaté, broke his arm this evening."

Soon everyone finally looked at Henry, and how he was holding his arm. 

"Wait, you broke your arm?!" Jasper said, almost not believing it. 

"That's what I've been trying to tell you guys! Dr. Karaté, karate chopped my arm."

"I bet you wish you still had your super power. Because if you still had super-fast reflexes, you could have just...moved out of the way." He continued. 

"Alright! I got it!" Henry sighed, Schwoz checking his arm for the damages. 

"You guys, this is really bad." Charlotte said, pacing around the Man Cave. 

"It's just a broken arm." Schwoz shrugged his shoulders, still looking at Henry's arm, moving it around slightly. "We'll cut it off, it'll grow right back."

"What? No!" Henry said quickly.

"That's not how arms work. And listen, what's bad is that if everyone in Swellview knows that Kid Danger broke his arm tonight. Then Henry Hart suddenly shows up tomorrow morning with a broken arm...then any idiot can put two and two together and figure out that Henry is Kid Danger." Charlotte finally finished, crossing her arms across her chest, waiting for them to realize. 

Not too long after, Mary, the news anchor, began putting two and two together, realizing that anyone who has a broken arm, is Kid Danger.

Henry didn't even think of that.