alone time - henry hart

I lay on the couch in the Man Cave, staring up at the ceiling. Right now, I was waiting for Henry and Ray to get back from their mission, cause I was promised a day alone with Henry. I was currently sitting here alone for the past forty minutes. 

I was a little mad at Henry, cause he promised that he would call off today to be with me. But, apparently Ray really needed Henry today for a mission. So now, I was waiting for him to come back and we could carry on with our day. 

Lately it's been very hard for me and Henry to have alone time. But I also understood his responsibilities to be Kid Danger. 

Finally, I heard the alarm blare through the cave, and I see the two come down from the tubes. 

I see Henry in his suit, and I smile. 

"How was the mission?" I ask sitting up from the couch.

"Oh you know, saved Swellview, again." Henry said nonchalantly, jumping over the back of the couch to sit next to me. He puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"And to think, Dr. Minyak thought he was going to win this time." Ray laughed, shaking his head. 

"So stupid." Henry sighed, making me laugh lightly. 

"Alright, I'm going to go to my room." Ray sighed, walking up the stairs, leaving Henry and I alone. 

"Looks like we're finally alone." Henry smirks, pulling me closer to him. 

"Finally." I say back. He begins to kiss me slowly, his hand landing on my cheek. I smile into the kiss, but we instantly stop when we hear the elevator door open. 

Schwoz walks out of the elevator, smiling. 

"Oh, hello Y/N." He said in his accent, walking past us. Henry sighs from Scwoz's company now. I could tell that this was bothering him. 

I say hello back to him, smiling. He grabs his gum, and changes back into his regular clothes. 

Instantly, he grabs my hand, pulling me off the couch and to the elevator. 

I wave bye to Schwoz, and the elevator door closes. 

Henry pushes me to the elevator wall, his body closing in on me. I gasp at the action, and he begins to kiss my neck. 

"We're going to go back to my house, where we can be alone, and not have any distractions." He breathes on my neck. I nod my head, heating up a little. Henry was never like this, and it kinda excited me. 

The elevator door opened, and he quickly got off me, and grabbed my hand. We walk to the front of the store. 

"Oh hey guys." Charlotte said, who was sitting at the front desk. 

"Hey Charlotte." I say to her, while Henry was still pulling me to the door. She questions the ignoring from Henry, who hasn't said anything. I mouth sorry to her, and wave goodbye when we exit the shop. 

We get back to his house, and Henry opens the door. 

"Is anyone home?!" He screams in the living room, and looking around. When no one answered, he pulled me towards the couch. I giggle at him while he pushed me on it, and getting on top of me.

He kisses me more hungrily than ever, and his hands find my bare skin under my shirt. I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. 

His mouth travels to my neck, sucking lightly. I let out small pants. 

Then, there was a knock on the door. 

"Oh my goddd." He groans, getting up and walking to the door. I sit up on the couch, fixing my shirt. 

He opens the door to reveal Jasper. Without even saying anything, he walks in. 

"Y/N, great you're both here. I need help deciding if I should get this tie, or this one." He said holding up two colorful ties. Henry puts his hands on his hips, watching Jasper look at them.

"Jasper, now is really not the time." Henry sighed sitting down next to me. 

"But this is important! I need to choose one before my school presentation tomorrow." He said now pushing the ties in our faces. I laugh but could tell that Henry was about to blow up. 

"The blue one, it'll bring out your eyes." I simply say. 

"You're so right Y/N! It will. You so get me." He said shaking his head at me. 

"Okay, can you leave now? We're supposed to have a Henry and Y/N day." Henry asks.

"Oh, that was today? Shoot, I will be on my way..."

"HENRY!" We hear a scream coming from upstairs. Henry closes his eyes knowing that voice. 

"HENRY!" Piper screamed again, stomping down the stairs. 

"What Piper." He said. 

"Where is my charger? I know you had it." She said walking up to his, crossing her arms. 

"I don't know Piper. Bother me later." He said pulling me off the couch. "Now we're going to my room."

"Where is it!" Piper screamed, walking in front of us. 

"Just check the kitchen, I'm pretty sure I left it there." He said as we walk around her and up the stairs. 

"Nice seeing you Y/N!" Jasper yelled waving up at me. I wave back, and we soon disappear into his room. 

He closes the door, letting out a long sigh. I laugh, sitting down on the bed. 

"Finally, we're alone. For real this time." He said climbing on top of me. I smile up at him, running my hand through his hair. 

"It's already 4." I tell him. 

"Then we'll just make the most of the day, now won't we?" He asks me, smirking.