Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
New...
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

School Supplies

14.9K 278 104
By AnimeEagleScout

The brown haired girl had followed the green haired boy after they left the school.

"Please I am so sorry for costing you that much money!" Ochako said.

"It wasn't you. It was the dip shits that went to the Prometheus School of Running Away From Things." Izuku said "You were a civilian in danger."

"You say that like 7 million is worth less then a human life!" Ochako said "I wanna be a hero but you give me 7 million to wack a guy I'd seriously consider it! 7 million I could go my entire life without working."

"All sentient life is worth living." Izuku said "Very rarely would I be pushed to end a life. It isn't out of moral superiority or anything my beliefs are just aline with it."

"What belief is that?" Ochako asked.

"Neural Physics." Mei said spooking Ochako.

"Hi I'm Mei Hatsume of Mei Hatsume Incorporated." Mei said.

"I'm Ochako." Ochako said "What is Neural Physics?"

"Living time." Izuku explained "Picture the universe not as a single line. A baby is born, grows into a adult, grows old and dies. The universe is all these at once. Time exists as one singular moment and the collective of all people are mearly the neurons of the universe."

"Sounds like that weird story about God telling an old man he was being reincarnated." Ochako said.

"Well that is similar but thats not how time would be seen had our minds saw it." Izuku said "Time isn't that liner that we'd have to reincarnate to perceive the world. The fact if the universe is aware of us is up for debate but what it is for sure is all living species are neurons of one being. The interactions of species are the firing of those neurons."

"So what about good and evil?" Ochako asked.

"Free will exists. To completely abolished one side would be completely stupid." Izuku said "The two forces are part of the same coins. Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create avengers. To attempt to force something that inhibits the free will of others always ends with exact opposite outcome."

"So why are you being a hero?" Ochako asked.

"Heros are supposed to protect the ones that can't. All Might is actually a hindrance to the way a system should be." Izuku said "Heros are supposed to show up, Stop something from escalating and leave. All Might is like the guy standing in a street shouting fight me. His intentions are good but enthusiasm is a double edged sword."

"So the fight is pointless?" Ochako asked.

"No. We are the next generation. We have the power to make things right. And from what I can guess we have something very bad coming." Izuku said "The pendulum always swings back. The only way to stop the pendulum is stopping both sides."

"So if the pendulum is coming back that means a villain just as powerful as All Might will appear correct?" Ochako asked.

Izuku was quiet until he could finally speak "The power of quirks means there's probably gonna be one out there that bites humanity in the ass. Our choices are gonna gage how painful it is."

They stopped for food and Izuku continued bringing them to a beach. "Why are we here?" Mei asked.

"Cause I'm a man of my word." Izuku said "It doesn't matter if he shows up or not. I'm gonna stand here for at least an hour."

Ochako looked around and they found a bench. "You know you're gonna look stupid if he doesn't show."

"I'm a man of my word. I don't care if it's getting into a fight with All Might or challenging Nezu to a chess match. Lying is a waist of energy." Izuku said.

"Do these pants make my butt look big?" Ochako asked turning around.

"Is my chest too big?" Mei asked pushing her rack up.

"No your pants don't. I'd suggest picking out some that do. You got a lot of potential going to waste." Izuku said "Mei your tits are rockin. If we had time this morning we wouldn't have left the bed and Ochako would be dead right now."

"Uh..." Ochako said. She hadn't planned for that.

"Wow from how tense you were this morning I'd have thought that would turn you into a stuttering mess." Mei said.

They turned to see the blue haired boy standing there.

'He actually showed up!' Both girls thought.

"I am here to speak with you." Iida said before bowing 90 degrees "Please accept my apologies."

"Ok. Square up." Izuku said.

"If that is what-"

Iida had blinked and a fist had hit him in the face.

He went tumbling backwards and he looked up to see Izuku removing his shirt and the black circle izuku used so the light didn't show had surprised Iida. "What is that in your chest?

"A power pack for the shit I build." Izuku said walking over to him.

Iida jumped up and got into a boxing stance. The first punch had landed on Izuku's jaw but Iida could only feel his hand hurting.

[I wanted a gif of Peter griffin hitting Liam neeson with a metal tray and his hands hurting or an Hercule Satan punching android 18 but it wouldn't go to my phone]

Iida tried to kick but Izuku caught his leg and he was thrown over Izuku's head and slammed spine first onto the ground. "You...you're not quirkless are you?"

"Believe me I've checked plenty of times." Izuku said "I'm probably getting cancer in my foot before I'm old enough to drink."

Iida had tried to kick but an Uppercut knocked him down.

"A quirk wouldn't have gotten me nearly as much as I've done to myself." Izuku said kicking Iida. "I've begged God and the Devil for one every birthday till Lucifer himself has told me he'd never give me anything."

Iida and tried to use his quirk to sweep Izuku's legs.

[The face punch and the insult was not included]

Iida had felt a foot on his chest. "The thing kicking the shit out of you is the monument to clawing my way to even have the right to stand where you do. I'm gonna be a hero. A Quirk is irrelevant in the equation."

Iida was helped up and spit out a tooth. Izuku discreetly took it and put it in his pocket.

Iida had rubbed his chest. His skeleton was similar to a car so it had crumple zones that made impacts less fatal. His ribs weren't nearly as tough as Katsumi's or Izuku's and would snap if enough force was applied.

[Iidas quirk is Engine. Hed have to have some kind of secondary effects to his body. He has on record says he has gears.]

Iida looked at the greenet and bowed again "thank you for accepting my apology. I have under estimated your abilities."

"How are that strong?" Ochako asked holding his arm.

"Exercise and a few body augmentations." Izuku said.

"Augmentations?" Iida asked.

Izuku tapped his head with his knuckle and a tapping of metal was clear to the others. "You're a cyborg?" Ochako asked.

"Kinda." Izuku said.

Line break

Izuku had called Mei over to Stark Industries.

"I wanted to ask if you could help with the latest version of my external plates." Izuku said.

"Yes!" Mei said.

"Great first I need you to look over a few of my newest inventions." Izuku said.

They walked over to a table and Izuku handed her...a Master Viewer?

Mei was definitely confused.

"Give it a look."

Mei shrugged.

"Uh." Mei said.

"Keep going."

"Next slide." Izuku said

Mei had to zoom in to see the picture and then flipped to the next slide.

4 needles in each eye slot shot out and pierced Mei's eyes. "Aww!"

A shooting pain shot through Mei's eyes for a few seconds before a numbing agent kicked in.

She went blind for a minute then blinked away the blackness.

[Her eyes are glowing like this.]

Mei looked and saw...everything.

She turned her eyes and the shake that normally happened when she looked around with her quirk had gone from a Michel Bay movie to a near nonexistent sway.

"Occipital Capillary Reversal." Izuku said "You don't have a blindspot in your eyes now. You also have an artificial Tapetum Lucidum made of a meta material. With the artificial lens your eyes should be even stronger now."

[The left is a standard mirror. The right is a meta material.]

[Human eye]

[Octopus eye with front facing nerves. No blind spot. So now Izuku and Mei's eyes look like this]

[More of my photo editing]

Mei blinked at smiled. "I could get so much more work down with eyes like these."

"I also made you these since the new peepers need new windshields." Izuku said opening a glasses case.

"I originally made these for myself and was gonna make you a pair but then I remembered you're style and made these instead." Izuku grabbed another box.

"They're perfect!" Mei said putting them on. The apertures narrowed as if they were an extention of her eyes.

[Closest gif that would fit on this site.]

Izuku pulled out his phone and Mei got a notification.

"Run that app and hit the sync button." Izuku said.

[Can't find a gif thats small enough so here's a still image.]

"Ooo." Mei said as her brain was racing with possibilities and the HUD was changed with each thought. "Neural control interface?"

"Yep." Izuku said "It's also unlocked so you can upgrade as needed."

Mei hugged him again.

"I also need to hire Mei Hatsume Incorporated for another colab with Stark Construction." Izuku said.

[I reached my image limit for this chapter so sorry it isn't longer.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
362K 8.9K 39
After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom brought him to a comic book store to buy h...
46K 907 41
Takumi Sakai has become the Iron Man of the MHA world thanks to his mentor, the ghost of Tony Stark, doing one last mission before his soul can pass...
14K 337 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...