His Obsession- Book 1

By chloePottahx

Book 1 #55-goldentrio #17-snapesdaughter Smut ๐™ด๐š•๐š’๐šฃ๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๏ฟฝ... More

แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 1
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 2
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 3
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 4
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 5
แตƒแต‰หขแต—สฐแต‰แต—โฑแถœหข
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 6
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 7
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 8
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 9
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 10
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 11
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 12
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ13
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 14
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ15
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 16
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 17
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 18
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 19
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 20
แถœสฐแตƒแต–แต—แต‰สณ 21
serious author note, please read!

แต—สฐแต‰ แต–แตƒหขแต—

3.2K 30 6
By chloePottahx

Five years ago:

"You can't leave! I'm your father!" He shouted as I throw my backpack over my shoulder.

"I'm not staying in this shit hole of a house anymore" I snapped, before walking out of the house.

I walked out onto the street, letting the cold weather breeze push past me. I watched the deserted brick houses and broken street lamps. I was young, ten years of age, to be exact. But I was also mature for my age, and I knew every page in the book.

Obviously I did, as I did have Severus Snape as a father.

I walked for about fifteen minutes before I came across a small bus stop and decided to crash there for the night and figure out what to do tomorrow. I placed my backpack on the ground and got as comfortable as possible on the seat. I knew dam well I wouldn't be able to sleep, especially not in the cold weather.

I opened my eyes to the sound of a flying car, and knew exactly who it was. I opened my eyes and bursted up from my chair. I looked around in the dark skye before I saw the blue car flying my way. I had jumped in excitement and picked up my backpack. The car flew to the ground and came to a noisy stop. I looked in the driver and passenger seat and was delighted to see Fred and George.

"OMG! guys." I was more than shocked to see them.

"Well comeone" Fred motioned his hand for me to hop in.
"Ye we don't have all day" followed George.

I hopped in the back seat, without hesitation. I threw my backpack on the floor of the car before turning to see Ron grinning at me.

"Hey Ron!" I cheered.

"Eliza! Hey!" He smiled.

"Wait...how did you guys know I needed help?" I questioned suspiciously.

As Fred started the engine, and lifted us off the groung, George turned back to look at me. He winked at me before turning back around. I rolled my eyes at the trouble makers.

They were a year olded than me, which meant they had just started hogwarts that year. I knew them since they started at Hogwarts, considering my father would bring me to work sometimes. Their mother was like a second mother to me, considering mine ditched the minute I was born.

I was the same age as Ron, and starting Hogwarts with him next year. I lay down, exhausted from the walking and the fight with my father. At the time, all I wanted to do was fall asleep. And that's exactly what I did.

Four years ago:

I was brought out of my daydream when someone taped me on the shoulder. I turned around and smiled at Molly and Ginny.

"You ok darlin' ?" She questioned, her voice full of concern.

"Oh hey, sorry" I laughed "just day dreaming."

Before she can say anything else, Ron came rushing over.

"Look what I got!" He showed off his jelly beans, proudly.

Molly shaked her head at him in disappointment while me and Ginny giggled in the backround.

"Ron!" His face instantly droped when he heard her tone. "You should not be spending your money on stupid sweets. I wont give you any more money if you are going to do that."

You could hear him gulp from a mile away.

"Yes ma'am"

"Mommm!" Ginny cried as we begin to make our way onto the train. "Why can't I go?"

Molly flicked Ginny off. "Oh, shh Ginny. You're too young, you know that."

I watch Ginny sulk away as I sat in a small cart I chose. I kind of ran from Ron, wanting to have a cart to myself. I did feel bad but I really wasn't in the mood.

I waved at Molly and Ginny through the window as a roar came from the engine. I felt a small bump before the train got going. Rather tired, I leaned my head against the glass and watch as the train left the station. I watched us go past multiple feilds and mountains. I heard a small knock on the cart door and the sound of it sliding open. I turned to see a small old lady with pretty round glasses wheeling a cart full of delicious sweets. My eyes glistened, but then I remembered the money...that I didn't have. I smiled and shook my head at the little lady. "I'm ok, thanks"

She closed the door shut and made her way to the other children.

I sat down bored as ever, thinking about what it would be like starting at Hogwarts.

I sat there for a long while, before a girl slid open my cart door.

"Oh,hi. Did you see a toad anywhere? A boy named Nevil lost it." She said, with her posh British accent. Her blondish/brownish hair bounced around on the top of her head.

"No, sorry" I smiled apologetically.

Her eyes darted to a book sticking out from my bagpack. My suitcase was tucked away under the train but I always carried my backpack with me. The book had a Gryffindor logo on it.

"You already know your House?" She questioned, suspiciously.

"Oh no! I'm just hoping to be put into Gryffindor." I smile at her.

She took a seat beside me, closing the door behind her. "Really same. I learnt every spell in the book. I actually come from a muggle family, so this is all so new to me. But I bought some extra books so I can learn more about it!" I nodded my head, knowing she was going to be a bit much throughout the year. But she seemed nice enough.

"Oh! I'm hermione by the way. Hermione Granger. "

"I'm Eliza, Eliza Snape"

Her mouth made an 'Oh' Snape.

"Omg! Your Snapes daughter. Severus Snape."

I smiled, tightly.

"Yup, that's me!"

"I'm not trying to be rude but not many people like Snape. And he is definitely a slytherin anyways!" She said slowly.

"Ye, I'm not close with my father tho, me and him don't talk anymore. It's been four years since I last saw him..." I opened up to her.

"Oh" she perks up "I don't mean to sound so excited. That's sad, I'm sorry about your relationship with your father. Oh I better head back. I'd suppose we will be coming to a stop soon" she smiles at me, showing off her pearly white teeth. "It was nice to meet you, Eliza. "

"It was nice to meet you to Granger" I smiled just as she closed the sliding door.

The next person to walk in was a small, white haired boy. I smiled at him as he stared at me.

"Can I help you?" I questioned him.

"No. I was just looking around." He stated

Something inside me was telling me to befriend him. Something inside me wanted to.

"I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he extended an arm out.

I took his hand and shook it. My hand was tiny compared to his ones. I felt tinggles run through my body once I had touched off of him.

"I'm Eliza Snape"

"Oh! I never knew Snape had a daughter. " he took a seat beside me.

"Ye h-well he does" I laughed awkwardly.

The boy. Draco. Carried on talking to me, throughout the whole train ride. I had told him about my father, and he didn't give me sympathy like everyone else. He just told me that life sometimes hurt, but we just have to suck it up.

I liked Draco.

Once the train came to a stop, Draco walked out with me. The first thing we did was laugh and great giant that had escorted us to the school. Hagrid.

I was sitting in a boat when Hermione came up behind me, along with a boy that had black hair and small, round glasses. "Eliza" I turned and smiled at Hermione.

"Oh, hi Hermione." She gave Draco a few slide glances before taking my hand. "Sit with us"

I turned back to Draco and watched as his eyes averted to to the surface of the boat. I decided I would catch up with Draco later. But when I got onto that boat, Hermione and the boy who I later found out was Harry, told me that Draco came from a long line of horrible, death eaters. And shouldn't mess with him. Obviously at first I ignored them, and carried on with Draco. But soon he started getting out of control, became a bully. So I had stopped hanging around with him.

_______________________
.𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐞.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚊 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚎.
________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.3K 61
Draco and the rest of the 7th year students at Hogwarts have come back to make up the year that was rudely interupted. The 8th year at Hogwarts for t...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–โ–โ– โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ›๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...
104K 979 36
This book will be filled with oneshots (more like smutshots tbh) for different Harry Potter characters. These are all little mini stories that I've c...
20K 549 33
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ? ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›...