Ninja Go (Male Reader)

By TurtleForTheWin

A male reader insert of coming into the world of Ninjago. The Master of Wind and one of the protectors of the... More

Ep 0.1 - Way of the Ninja
Ep 0.2 - The Golden Weapons
Ep 0.3 - King of Shadows
Ep 0.4 - Weapons of Destiny
Ep 2 - Home
Ep 3 - Snakebit
Ep 4 - Never Trust A Snake
Ep 5 - Can of Worms
Ep 6 - The Snake King
Ep 7 - Tick Tock
Ep 8 - Once Bitten, Twice Shy
Ep 9 - The Royal Blacksmiths
Ninja Go: (M/n)'s love interest
Part 1 - Third times the charm...right?
Part 2 - Third times the charm... right?
Ep 10 - The Green Ninja
Ep 11 - All of Nothing
Ep 12 - The Rise of the Great Devourer
Ep 13 - Day of the Great Devourer
S2: Ep 14 - Darkness Shall Rise
Ep 15 - Pirates vs. Ninja
Ep 16 - Double Trouble
Ep 18 - Child's Play
Ep 17 - Ninjaball Run
Ep 19 - Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Ep 20 - The Stone Army
Ep 21 - The Day Ninjago Stood Still
Ep 22 - The Last Voyage
Ep 23 - Island of Darkness
Ep 24 - The Last Hope
Ep 25 - Return of the Overlord
Ep 26 - Rise of the Spinjitzu Master
S3: Ep 27 - The Surge
Ep 28 - The Art of the Silent Fist
Ep 29 - Blackout
Ep 30 - The Curse of the Golden Master
Ep 31 - Enter the Digiverse
Ep 32 - Codename: Arcturus
Ep 33 - The Void
Ep 34 - The Titanium Ninja
S4: Ep 35 - The Invitation
Ep 36 - Only One Can Remain
Ep 37 - Versus
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Persistence
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: Discord
The Adventures of (Y/n) and the Noodle Factory: The Clock is Ticking
Ep 41 - Rise of the Dragon
Ep 42 - The Day of the Dragon
Ep 43 - The Greatest Fear of All
Ep 44 - The Corridor of Elders
S5: Ep 45 - Winds of Change
Ep 46 - Ghost Story
Ep 000: We Need to Talk

Ep 1 - Rise of the Snakes

8.8K 220 221
By TurtleForTheWin

A/N --> Rewrite of this chapter is done, go check it out on Ninja Go (Rewrite). Trust me, it's better.

-----

*Prologue*

"Long before time had a name, the First Spinjitzu Master created Ninjago using five elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark presence sought out to collect them all-Lord Garmadon. So I, Sensei Wu, his brother, sought out to find five Ninja to collect them first." Sensei Wu tells.

---

*1st P.O.V.*

Music blasts through my headphones. I make my way through the halls of the monastery to reach the training ground. Passing by the rooms, I pass by the gaming room to hear combat sounds coming from it. I open the shōji and see the guys playing dragons vs ninja, with their weapons and pizza spread out on the floor. Too busy focusing on their game, they haven't notice me yet. I debate on chilling here with them or do some training...I chose chilling here. Walking over their weapons and pizza, I make room for myself, make myself comfy, and sit next to Cole.

My eyes wonder to the screen and watch the guys play the game, with my music in the background. The song that's playing fits with the gaming that is going on. Minutes go by, and the ninja start to get louder.

"Fire strike! Oh my gosh, is that the greatest move you've ever seen?" Kai yells.

"Stop trying to do it yourself. We need to attack as a team." Cole shouts.

"Zane, why are you wasting your special attack on me? You have to save it." Jay squeals out.

The sound of the doors opening makes me jump a little, so I turn to face the doors to see Sensei Wu.

"Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" Jay grumbles.

"But the lesson lives on, and I am getting the hang of it. Hee-yah!" Zane declares with joy.

"Okay. Now!" Cole shouts.

As the Ninja continue their game, my eyes follow sensei to him heading towards the outlet that the tv is connected. He unplugs the tv.

"Aw..." The ninja groan, but I say it under my breath.

Sensei slowly looks at each ninja, I quickly put my headphones around my neck to avoid being scold by him for keeping my headphones on while he's talking.

"Aw, man!" Cole complains.

"What? What happened?!" Jay yells.

"It took us three hours to get there." Cole states.

"Why would you do that?! Why?!" Jay complains.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu!" Wu shouts.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace." Zane states.

"Yeah. Peace is boring. There's no one to save. There's nothing to do." Jay adds on.

"We can train tomorrow." Cole says while lying down.

"Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today." Sensei quotes.

Cole picks up a slice of pizza near him and says, "Well, I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow. So if that's the case-" before Cole could take a bite of cheesy goodness, Sensei Wu kicks the pizza out of his hand. The slice goes flying out the room. "-Ow!"

"No pizza for you! In order to reach your full potential, you must train!" Sensei Wu scolds him.

"Uh... remember when we did a little thing called the Tornado of Creation? I thought that was pretty insane." Kai states.

Sensei Wu sighs, "You five have merely scratched the surface of your full potential. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock. You five haven't even begun to tap into what powers your Golden Weapons hold." Seeing Sensei Wu's attention is towards something else, I try to follow where he's looking at to see a slice of pizza on Kai's Sword. Steam coming from the slice.

"Wait five?" Kai questions.

"I thought it was the four of us in here." Jay says confused.

Four heads turn around the room, looking for the fifth member of the group, until dark brown eyes connect with my (e/c) eyes.

"Gah! When did you get here?!" Cole yells.

"I've been here for awhile now" I say, chuckling.

Cole chuckles, "Now that's taken care of, you wanna talk secret powers? Check this out." He uses his Scythe to plug back the television and the Ninja resumes their game.

"Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns." Zane assures him

After Zane finishes that sentence, Nya suddenly runs into the room, "Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!" Heh, talk about timing.

Jumping up from my position, I take off my headphones and throw them on the floor. I then check to see if my weapon was still on me. I look up to see my comrades struggle to prepare for the mission. I put my hoodie on and snicker quietly to myself and book it to the Dragon cabinets.

Heading to the Dragon cabinets, the guys ahead of me run to their dragons, but show signs of unfitness. Lets go, let's go, LET'S GO! *sigh* Maybe it was a good idea to keep doing some training. Kai pulls the lever down to open the dragon doors. One of the door's hits Zane on the head. Running to mount the Earth Dragon, I stop in my tracks to see Cole's weapon drop in front of me. OH SHIT! That was a close one.

"Heh, heh. Sorry about that." Cole says, a little embarrass.

Giggling, I look up and shake my head, "It's fine."

I mount on the dragon, sitting behind Cole and look to the right to see Jay land on the floor from failing to mount his dragon. I try to hide my snicker from Jay and look to the left as fast as I can.

I start to feel movement, so I grip onto the saddle. Rocky and the other dragons take off and we head off to Jamanakai Village.

"Yeah!" Cole yells in excitement.

---

The wind blows through my hair (or your head) as the guys and I fly up to the sky with our dragons. Looking down, we're above the clouds, its a nice view.

I close my eyes and spread my arms and say, "I believe I could fly~. I believe I could touch the sky~." After a short moment, Cole and I burst out laughing.

"Just like old times, eh, Rocky?" Cole laughs.

"You guys believe what Sensei said about unlocking our full potential?" Kai asks.

I nod my head, "Yeah. I mean, the dude's our sensei, he might know what the Golden Weapons possess."

"He may be onto something. I mean since we got these Golden Weapons, it's not like we ever had to use them. I wonder what they do." Jay replied back, nodding.

Zane nods, "I for one look forward to the future. If there is more for us to accomplish, let it be."

The rest of the ninja continues their conversation, Cole looks over his shoulder to me, "You know you can hold onto me, right?"

Shock that Cole asks me that, my mind scrambles and I panic, "Er- um- yeah. Its just that I- um- like- t-to grab on to the back of your gi, yeah. I-If that's ok with you, heh heh." After answering him, I quickly grab ahold the back his gi and nervously smile at him, chuckling.

Cole nods his head and joins in the conversation, "Don't know about you, but is anyone else a little excited about battling Lord Garmadon? I've been looking forward to trying out some new Spinjitzu moves. Could be the perfect opportunity."

With a laugh, Jay says to the other ninja, "Ha-ha! Race you there?"

Spotting Jamanakai Village, Kai speaks up, "Jamanakai Village. First Ninja there wins."

We speed through the last stretch of making our way to Jamanakai Village. Surprisingly, we all land at the same time.

"Ha-ha! I was first!" Kai says cheerful.

"No! No one was faster than me!" Declares Jay.

"Ha-ha-ha! My feet were down before yours!" Cole laughs.

"You were all disillusioned! It was clearly me!" Zane brings up.

Watching them argue, I lean on Rocky before hearing the villagers screams and see them run into their homes. This alerts me and the others and we race to the center of the village. An evil shadow appears and evil laughter can be heard in the background. We get into battle positions.

Kai turns to the team, "Stay sharp, fellas. Whatever happens, never let your guard down."

The laughter and the shadow turns out to be coming from a young boy wearing a black hoodie with a ribcage and the number five spray-painted on.

The boy laughs evilly, "It is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demand all the candy in town, or else!"

"Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we were gonna face Lord Garmadon." Jay says, disappointed.

Cole speaks up, "It's his son." Jay responds by grunting.

"Looks like he escaped his boarding school for bad boys again. And to think we could've been doing Spinjitzu already." Cole sighs, complaining.

Seeing that the villagers are becoming less scared of Lloyd, he threatens them, "Er... er... gimme your candy or I'll release the Serpentine on you!"

The villagers start booing at him. He attempts the old rubber-snake-can-trick on them. Instead of being scared, like he hope for, the villagers start throwing vegetables at him. They weren't even the good kind! They even thrown in some banana peels.

Lloyd cries out, "No way! I asked for candy, not vegetables! I hate vegetables!" He was able to dodge a few, but has trouble avoiding them all and falls down.

With the rubber snakes scatter across the ground, Kai picks up one, "He's gonna have to do a lot better than use an old bedtime story to scare people." After explaining, he stretches the snake in his hands and launches it to who knows where.

Zane turns to Kai, "The Serpentine are real, Kai. They're not something to joke about."

Kai scoffs, "Serpentine? Real? We're talking about the ancient race of snake people who once ruled Ninjago and were supposedly locked underground."

Jay whimpers, "Sealed in five different tombs to separate the warring tribes and ensure they don't unify to exact their revenge upon those who put them there."

Kai sighing, "It was an old wive's tale to teach kids not to poke their noses where they don't belong. Don't you think it's a little suspicious no one's ever found one of their tombs?" He asks.

"Don't forget that we have faced skeletons and a Dark Lord before. There is a possibility that the Serpentine could be real." I said.

"That doesn't make things any better!" Jay whines.

"Heh heh, sorry" I chuckle, rubbing the back of my head.

"Well that's because you'd be a fool to look for one. If there was anything I hated more than dragons, it was snakes. Rubber or not." Cole answers. We grab Lloyd, who hits Jay with a can, and take him away. "Don't worry, folks, we'll take care of this. Nothing to see here." Cole says.

"Bow down to me or suffer my wrath! I'll give you to the count of three! One! Two!" Lloyd grunts, trying to get out of our hold.

"What are we supposed to do? Spank him?" Questions Kai.

I snicker, "I don't know, any bright ideas?"

Lloyd continues, "Two and a half!"

And the bright idea was hanging Lloyd on a sign with food all over him.

With tears in his eyes, he screams, "You just made me your nemesis! Mark my words, you'll pay for this!"

While the citizens laugh at him, Zane buys candy and passes it to the team.

Cole shouts, "Next time, try paying for your candy."

Kai chimes in, "Crime doesn't pay, muchacho. You can take that to the bank."

Jay taunts Lloyd, "Mmm... cotton candy." I had a grin on my face while giggling.

Lloyd screams in rage. I wait for the others to walk off before jumping up to reach Lloyd. I grab him and put him down on the ground. Before he can run off, I drop down in front of him. We just stare at each other. He has a look of confusion on his face while I have a grin on mine. "Just stay out of trouble. Make your own path, don't follow others." I said before handing him my candy and patting his head. "I wasn't a fan of sweets anyway." After that, I left before another word could be said and try to catch up to the other ninja.

---

The ninja come into view, they where huddle up together instead of mounting their dragons. I walk up closer to see them surrounding a scroll. "Hey guys, what's up?" I ask.

Heads turn my way and Jay answers, "Oh (M/n) look, one of sensei's scroll is talking about how I'm going to become the Green Ninja and how I'm destined to defeat the Dark Lord."

"What no! It's talking about me!" Kai argues.

"What! No way. Let me see." I eagerly said.

"Not to be mistaken, but it's more likely that I'm the Green Ninja." Zane chimes in.

Kai shows me the scroll to see a blue ninja, a red ninja, a black ninja, a white ninja, and a grey ninja holding the golden weapons, surrounding a green ninja. Right off the bat I think of Jay, Kai, Cole, Zane, and me. But I wonder who's the Green Ninja? Many questions run through my head. "I have a question. If the ninja here surrounding the Green Ninja represents us, then if one of us is the Green Ninja, what happens to that one's element who has been chosen? Does sensei have to go find and train another ninja to replace them?" I ask.

Taking one last look at the scroll, I'm met with silence. I look up to see the guys blankly stare at me. I raise an eyebrow and a nervous smile is plastered on my face, beginning to chuckle, "Uh, is everything ok?" I question. In return, the others turn to each other until Cole speaks up, "This is why we were not supposed to see this. Especially without Sensei to tell us what is exactly going on. We weren't meant to see this and probably for a good reason. Remember why Sensei brought us together in the first place. We are a team. Now lets head back home. We have training to do."

Jay agrees with Cole, "It's about time I added some finesse to my routine."

"Well, I could use some exercise." Zane adds on.

"Yeah. I gotta work on some new moves." Cole (but in Kai's voice) announces.

We all hop on our dragons to head home. All us except Kai takes off. I look back to see Kai on the ground until a couple of seconds go by and see him catches up to us.

---

(I am pretty much brain dead by now so Im skip Lloyd finding the Hypnobrai Tomb)

---

*1st P.O.V.*

Walking up to the Monastery from the Dragon doors, Jay turns to the others, "So then we all agree. The prophecy states that one of us will become the Green Ninja and the issue will not rest until it is decided."

Zane brings up an idea to the others, "May I suggest a tournament? Last ninja standing is the best."

Kai ponders on the idea, "And will be declared the Green Ninja! I love it!"

Opening the Monastery doors, Nya comes into view and is training with the training equipment. Oh wow, look at how fast she's going. Let's go Nyaaaa! She passes through the course
with no sweat, until an axe sadly hits her in the face. She gets knock off the course. I snort and cover my mouth with a fist as fast as I can and look to the side.

Jay rushes to her and lends her a hand, he laughs shyly, "Hey, Nya. Closer to beating your brother's speed record?"

Nya sighs, "I'm getting there. Heard what happened in town. Just a false alarm?"

Kai puts his hand on Nya's shoulder, "Yeah. Uh, but we're gonna need the space. Sorry, sis."

Cole makes his way to a cabinet that stores armour. He pulls out a helmet and tosses it to Jay, accidentally bouncing off the back of his head. I snicker and catch the helmet while Jay has a face.

Cole turns to us, "Two matches. Then the winners of each face off for the title. Armors for our own protection. It's time to see what these babies can do." He says smirking.

Kai turns to Nya, "Hey, Nya. Wanna stay and watch me mop the floor with them?"

Nya shakes her head, "No, thanks. I think I'll just visit Jamanakai Village. Knock yourselves out."

"I'm sit this one out. I'll watch instead." I said, as I make my way to the steps and sit down.

Nodding in understanding, the guys begin to prepare for the tournament. Standing in the middle, Cole announces, "Alright! First up: Kai versus Jay! Ninja, go!" He gets knock down as the fight commences.

Zane is sitting next to me as Jay uses his nunchucks, but accidentally shocks himself. The fight is shown to be even. Both Ninja fight with all their might until Kai uses his Sword to blast a fireball at Jay, gaining victory.

Kai announces, "Next up: Cole versus Zane!"

In the corner of my eye, Jay looks down and sighs. "Er-um...You did good out there." I try cheering him up. He stares at me before looking down again and sighs. Eh heh, at least I tried.

"Ninja, go!" Kai yells out, rolling away backwards.

The fight is shown to be balanced in the beginning. Zane uses one of his Shurikens to freeze Cole's legs. Zane tries to attack Cole with his other Shuriken but Cole deflects each shot. Cole trips Zane with his Scythe, giving him victory.

Jay mumbles, "For the prize and the title of best ninja...blah blah...Ninja, go."

The two remaining Ninja fight evenly with their respective weapons until Cole uses the power of his Scythe to knock Kai off the ground, gaining victory. Jay, Zane, and I celebrate.

Cole cheerfully shouts, "Yes!"

Kai viciously gets up, but starts to lose control over his weapon as it starts burning.

The sword starts to shake, Kai panics, "It's too h-hot!"

"It's burning!", Zans shouts.

"Fire!", Jay yells.

Kai loses control of the weapon to the extent that he throws it on the ground. This causes the training ground to start burning.

"Zane! Use your Shurikens to put out the fire!" I yell out to Zane, but before he could do anything, Sensei Wu comes out and uses the Shurikens to put out the fire.

Sensei was furious, "What were you thinking?!"

Oh this is ain't good.

Jay blurts out, "Uh, we were tryna figure out who is the Green Ninja." Zane slaps him. "Ow! Did I say Green Ninja? No, sorry." He clears his throat. "What I-what I said was lean..."

Sensei sighs, "You were not supposed to see this"

"But Sensei, we wanna know. Which one of us is the chosen one?", Kai asks.

Sensei yells, "None of you if you don't unlock your full potential."

"But my sword. It was so bright. Is this what you meant by unlocking our Golden Weapons?" Kai questions.

"You are only at the beginning. And the road is long and winding, but yes, this is what I meant. If this is what it must take for you to train, then so be it. But none of you are near the level of what it takes to be the Green Ninja." Sensei sighs.

---

*3rd P.O.V.*

Back in Jamanakai Village, the citizens are screaming and fleeing into their homes.

"What now?", Nya wonders.

She sees Lloyd has returned and is taking all the candy.

Lloyd laughs evilly, "Take the candy! Take it all!"

Nya is shocked to see that the Hypnobrai are with Lloyd as Slithraa hypnotizes the whole village.

"This makes no sense, General. Raiding an entire town for sweets?", Skales questions.

"You will do as I command because I hold the staff!", Slithraa yells.

---

*1st P.O.V.*

Training with my Kusarigama, I jump up and in the middle of my jump, Sensei comes running outside, "The Serpentine are back! Everyone in Jamanakai Village is in danger!" He yells.

Cole turns to Sensei, "Calm down, Sensei. We were just there. It was some kid who says he-"

Sensei shakes his head, "The spirit smoke does not lie! An ancient evil has been released!"

Kai gasps, "Nya's there right now."

Jay worries, "Nya?"

We race to the dragon cabinets to mount our dragons, I mount with Cole, and we take off to Jamanakai Village.

"Stay close. Stay together." Kai says, I nod my head.

"Would we do it any other way?" Cole replies.

Time flies by and we arrive at Jamanakai Village while the villagers run into their homes.

Lloyd laughs, strolling through the chaos with sweets, "I'm never coming down from this sugar ride! Woo-hoo!" We jump in front of him.

"Sorry to bust your buzz, little Garmadon." Cole says.

"But it's already past your bedtime." Jay adds on.

I make eye connect with Lloyd before looking to the side.

Lloyd shouts, "Get them!"

A Serpentine member rattles his tail, "Seize them!"

Kai says shock,"The Serpentine? They're real?"

"I totally called it.", I whispered, doing a little first pump.

Both the Serpentine and the villagers surround us.

"Well this isn't good." I say, looking around.

"It's not just them we have to worry about, the whole village has been hypnotized." Cole says.

Jay tries to use his weapon before Zane stops him.

"No! Our weapons are too unstable. We can do more harm than good." Zane states.

Jay chuckles while panicking, "I guess that leaves us with RUN!"

And off I go. Running across the rooftops to find a safe place, away from the Serpentine and the villagers. Meeting up with the other ninja behind a building, Nya suddenly jumps down from a nearby rooftop.

"Huh, Nya? You're okay." Jay says with relief.

"Barely. They've hypnotized everyone in town." Nay tells us.

"Mind control. How is this possible?" Jay asks.

"Anything's possible when your a snake." I say, raising my arms towards him.

"When you hear them rattle their tails, don't look them in the eyes. That's how they get you." Nya informs us.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? We can't use our weapons, and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed? Ha, perfect." Jay complains.

Nya answers, "The snake with the staff is the General. He's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the anti-venom. If we get that, we can save everyone."

"Nice, nice, nice. We're lucky enough to have the anti-venom near us." I say, giving two thumbs up while doing a little dance.

Kai catches my attention, "Look, guys. Forget about the whole Green Ninja. Let's make Sensei proud. The five of us. We're a team."

"Now you're talking." Cole agrees.

"Oh. And Nya, you can be our honorary member.", Jay proudly says.

I face palm at Jay's attempt.

"Gee, thanks." Nya says sarcastically.

*3rd P.O.V.*

Across the rooftops, the Ninja race back to the village's center. Kai jumps down, only to realize two snakes were coming up behind him, "You wanna play? How about a little Spinjitzu? Ninja, go!" He does Spinjitzu, but manages to lose control of it, runs into a wall and falls to the ground, dizzy.

Up on the rooftops, Jay, (M/n), and Zane are there. (M/n) snickers and points to Kai's direction, "Kai ran into a wall."

Jay groans and is convince, "Okay, we're really out of shape."

Using the Serpentine as a distraction, Lloyd makes a getaway with the candy, "Ha! Consider this a warning, Ninja!" He laughs crazily.

On the rooftop, Zane shouts, "Ninja, go!" He stops Lloyd with his Shurikens and approaches him using Spinjitzu.

"My candy!", Lloyd cries.

"Sensei was right. Never put off until tomorrow what can be done today. We should've dealt with you the first time around.", Zane says to Lloyd.

"Retreat!", Lloyd shrieks.

"Retreat!", Slithraa howls.

"Retreat!", (M/n) blurts out, hands in the air, snickering.

The Serpentine attempt to escape, but Cole stops Slithraa and kicks him in the chest, causing him to drop the staff.

"Go ahead. Give me a reason." Cole says.

Slithraa slithers away in fear. Cole gains the staff, but Skales hypnotize him.

"Look into my eyes. I control you.", Skales says in a hypnotizing voice.

Cole mumbles, "You control..."

"Cole!" Nya shouts.

Nay runs up to Skales and kicks him in the head, allowing Cole to regain consciousness.

Nya turns to Cole, "You have the anti-venom!"

"By golly, you're right!" Cole says, looking at the staff.

Nya shouts to Cole, "Quick, the fountain!"

Cole nods, "Good idea."

Cole places the staff on the fountain. A mist is release and runs throughout the whole village. Breathing in the anti-venom, the villagers are release from their hypnosis.

Kai walks up to Wu, "We're sorry, Sensei. If we dealt with Lloyd before he became a problem, none of this would've been necessary."

Sensei Wu strokes his beard and turns to the team, "Even lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned. Mmm... a great evil has been released. I fear troubling times will come. This is only the beginning."

Zane walks up behind Kai, "Then we will train and be ready for the Serpentine.

Cole adds, "It may not be Lord Garmadon, but that doesn't mean we won't bring our A-game."

"Help us train. Help us realize our potential." Kai says.

Jay agrees, "Yeah. Teach us the secrets behind the weapons of Spinjitzu."

(M/n) nods their head frantically, "We need all the help to prepare us for what's going to come in the future."

Sensei Wu thinks for a moment, "Hmm...there is much to teach. We must return to the Monastery."

They begin to head to their dragons.

Nya sighs. "When am I gonna get my own Dragon?"

Sensei Wu turns to Nya, "Patience, Nya. Your time will come."

---

Lloyd and the Hypnobrai are back at the Hypnobrai Tomb.

Lloyd groans out, "Uh... candy. I need candy."

"The boy set us free." Slithraa tries to reason with Skales.

Skales shouts, "He is a child. He is not one of us."

Slithraa yells back, "I may not have the staff, but I'm still your General! Stand down!"

Skales walks away when a Hypnobrai soldier confronts him.

Mezmo scoffs, "You coward! We all know he's under Lloyd's spell. You're second in command and still you do nothing?"

Skales responds, "Now was not the time. I still hold the key to destroy the Ninja. And when I do that, everyone will see it is I who should be in control." He laughs wickedly.

Using his hypnosis on Cole, he sees through Cole's eyes and spies on the ninja. The ninja are shown to be discussing about their mission. His wicked laughter echoes.

---

*Author's Note*

Fun Fact! This was actual my first chapter writing Ninjago! And this one had a lot of complications to it, so I hope this is the right one that is revise.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.5K 35
(Y/n) has been part of the group, Sons of Garmadon, for a while now. But still no one, apart from The Quiet One and the three generals, knows her lit...
18.3K 335 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
91 1 2
After his sister is kidnaped, Kai sets out on a mission to get her back. However in order to do so, he must first train and become a Spinjitzu Master...
102 6 4
Again, I'm garbage at descriptions. So this is another M!Oc insert. But this one is different because instead of anime like usual, I'm doing Ninjago...