Hate Marriage With You | Rosè...

By UriChipmunkChaeng

At first Park Chaeyoung thought she would just be introduced as the cold guy's 'co-worker'. But the moment wh... More

Prolog
1- The beginning
2- Everyday With You
3- Catch Ilussion
5-Hindrance Life
6-Indignity Unpretentious
7-Sunless Of My Heart
8-Embrace And Hurts
9-is'nt to Worthless?
10-Am I Joke To You?
11-And The Same Thing Happens?
12-This Hug And Kiss I give for you?
13-A Wonderful Date
14-Touch Your Body Closely?
15-Indecision Case
16- First Day In Maldives
17- Refused But Started Wanting You?
18-Tonight, You look so beautiful.!!?
19-We just Did that (Smut)
20-Love Grows and Blooms like flowers.
21-Jealously.
22-Hating, Love, Kiss.
23-Something What I do is a bad thing for you.
24-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.
25-A Feelings Getting More Bigger.2
26-It Hurt To Love You.
27- It Hurt to Love You.2
28- My Second Date.
29-Her Last Mistake.
30-Confession Of Love
31-Trying to let go, Forget, Stay away.
32-It's Okay Cause You're M...
33- I Love Bending Over Backwards If It Will Make People Happy. (Smut)
34- 1. Surprise And Present For Her.
2.Happily Ever After(End)

4-Kind And Venerated

757 20 1
By UriChipmunkChaeng

Y/n Pov

You don't care. Even the slightest bit, you wouldn't care. Whether your wife is missing, kidnapped, dead, or whatever threatens Park Chaeyoung's safety, you don't care anymore.

Besides, why did your wife have to be so hated and angry with what you said last night?

If She doesn't feel like she's cheating on her own best friend. She shouldn't be angry like that, Right?!.

But this is quite the opposite. Your wife was so angry with your opinion and accusations. Didn't that make you even more suspicious about her relationship with Loren?.

You don't want to think about your wife. But why since this morning when you woke up, there was always Park Chaeyoung's name filling in your brain?.

You hated your wife. That girl always bothered you, always made you look like a fool. But still, her name never disappeared around your mind.

Until your phone rang, calling you, who was still busy debating with your thoughts.

"Hello."

"Y / N-ah, Where's my daughter?

Shocked. It was your mother-in-law who spoke just now.

What should you do now?

"Mother wants to talk to her?

You knew you were stupid for answering the question with words like that earlier, but you were entirely at a loss about what to say this second.

"Yes, mother contacted her number, and it has not been connected since earlier."Did My daughter isn't awake yet."

"WHAT?!" Hearing a scream on the other side made you breathe irregular. The problem is you are not with your wife. Even you just don't know where's your wife is right now."

"She's too tired from last night, Mom," you say, indeed made your mother-in-law think negative things.

"Ah ... you guys did it, huh? Then, I'm sorry." I'm disturbing your morning today.

See, you are always ridiculous when it comes to matters related to your wife.

Your words must have made your mothers-in-law think strange.

"After all, why must the nature of your mother-in-law and your wife be exactly the same?"

"It's not like that-" you wanted to explain, but your words were interrupted.

"Ah ... it's okay, mother understand. You are a couple who are too shy."

Your mother in law laughed while giggling to herself there.

You didn't respond and didn't know what to do about this."

"Okay, I'll call you later. Just continue your beautiful morning, my son."

Then the phone hung up.

You let out a rough breath.

What should you do this time?

Should you have to find the traces of your wife right now?

Then what you're gonna do next is was to call your wife's number.

But in vain, as a result, you were instead greeted by an operator's voice saying that your wife's call could not be reached.

You growled in annoyance, your back leaning against the long red couch.

you closed your eyes, exhausted. "Damn It!!, Where are you, Park Chaeyoung ?"

*****

Rosé Pov

You never knew that the smell of ramen made you get out of bed.

The blanket was flicked off, and you walked towards the kitchen, dominated by the creamy brown colour.

"Are you awake?" Jisoo asked, her head turned towards you, who was currently drinking a sip of cold mineral water from the refrigerator.

Chaeyoung nodded in agreement." You're cooking ramen, Jisoo-ah?" you asked, who was get answered by a sweet nod from Jisoo.

Currently, you're in Kim Jisoo's luxury apartment.

Yesterday night Jisoo had to cancel her meeting scheduled with the client because you called her in the middle of the night. 

At first, Jisoo thought you would just talk to her to say hello on the phone, but when her ear heard your crying voice on the other side, Jisoo thought you were not reasonable or was in trouble.

As a result, your eyes are still swollen due to your crying, which hasn't stopped since last night.

Jisoo didn't know what happened or what problem you were facing, but you promised to tell her later when things got better.

"I had to cook ramen because you know for yourself that I rarely come back to this apartment, So I haven't filled the food stock."

Jisoo said while putting the hot ramen bowl on the table.

Made the fragrance spread to your sense of smell.

"Wow! I haven't eaten ramen in a long time."

"Thank you for the ramen you made, Jisoo-ah."

Then you sat at the dining table chairs. Eating the respective ramen that Jisoo made.

"Are you feeling better?" Jisoo asked about your condition

"Of course."

you replied while eating the ramen."So what's your problem?" you stopped chewing.

Then let out a rough breath." it was My husband." your answer was irritated."You know what? he's always been like that."

You halfway explained. Making Jisoo frown in confusion."What's wrong with him?"

"He thought I was having an affair with my own best friend. He even accused me of nonsense."

Jisoo nodded her head many times.

"I'll meet him to talk,  if that's what you want, Chaeyoung-ah. I'll help you."

"Jisoo made a suggestion."

She wanted to help you.

"It's useless. my husband is different from other men."

"What's the difference?" you suddenly put your chopsticks.

You just woke up with your phone that ran out of battery last night. There must be many people who contacted you today.

Then after asking permission from Jisoo to go to the bedroom, you scampered away and instantly took your phone, which was in your Ysl black bag.

The phone battery is currently charging. Then as soon as the phone turns on, there are many notifications displayed on the screen.

5 missed calls from Mom.

3 messages were received from Mom.

10 messages were received from Loren.

1 missed call from Loren.

1 missed call from an unknown number.

Your forehead wrinkled as soon as your eyes caught an unknown number that called you about 30 minutes ago.

Then you ignored the missed call.

You opened the message from your mother, then after reading the incoming message from your mother, you pressed to open incoming messages from Loren.

Several messages were explaining his apology for the incident last night, but that message became a confused question from him because you didn't reply.

You chose to ignore it first. Your head turned dizzy again when you remembered what happened last night.

Everything was very annoying to you. And without realizing it, you pressed the button to the missed call.

Now your gaze fell on the unknown number.

Without further ado, you immediately put your phone beside your ear.

At first, it had not been answered, until 5 seconds later, the call was answered.

"Park Chaeyoung, where are you?"

Jeez!

Your heartbeat like it was going off right now. Hearing a familiar voice on the other side of the phone made your body instantly weak without hope.

Your husband called you, and stupidly you just picked up the phone back. You wanted to turn off the call, but your husband hurriedly spoke about it in a cold and cruel voice.

"Don't try to turn off the call. I'm asking where you are now."

you bit your lip slowly. Feeling doubt whether to answer your husband or not.

"Yeah, I didn't turn it off."

Nobody knows that your husband is satisfied with the voice of an answer from you across there.

"Where are you now?"

your husband asked back. Meanwhile, you rolled your eyes lazily. You hated hearing the same questions leave from your husband's mouth.

"You don't need to know. I'll be home later."

"Park Chaeyoung!" your husband snapped on the phone.

Making you grimace due to your abnormal heartbeat.

"No need to yell at me!" you scowled in annoyance.

"Okay, I'm asking nicely now. Where are you today? I'll pick you up."

your husband's voice was more of a low tempo at this time, making your heart ripple slightly.

"At My friend's apartment."

"Who? Loren?" your best friend's name again! Why did your husband always suspect you with Loren?

"No! Why-" your words stopped when your phone changed places to move into Jisoo's hand.

Wait! Since when was Kim Jisoo here?

"Brown Suites Apartments, 15 floors, number 522. Don't yell at her again if you don't want your wife to leave."

 Jisoo said softly but wisely beside you. There was no emotional tone in her words. Very inversely proportional to what you did earlier.

Then the call ended. Jisoo gave the phone back to you

"He'll be there in ten minutes. You have to get ready." Jisoo said while opening her wardrobe. Her hand took one off-shoulder denim, which she then gave to you.

"Change clothes, or you'll come home in a nightgown like that with your husband." Jisoo turned and pushed you back towards the toilet of her room.

*****

Y/n Pov

You do not understand why you're always acting far from the logic of your mind. What you were doing now didn't suit you at all. You were driving your Black Aston Martin at full speed. You knew where your wife's apartment was staying overnight, so you didn't want to waste any more time.

Now you have succeeded in placing both feet on the lobby floor of the apartment. Then without hesitation, you presently walked up to the elevator and pressed the button to the 15th floor.

Waiting for the elevator to reach its destination floor. You rush to find room number 522, that your wife's friend said. When your steps were in front of the door, you pressed the door of the apartment bell.

Rosé Pov

you are neatly dressed in Jisoo's clothes at this time. You were about to stand up to open Jisoo's apartment door when your ears just heard the doorbell of the apartment ring.

You didn't need to be surprised anymore when you saw the figure of your husband standing right in front of the door.

"Let's go home." your husband said coldly.

Inviting you to leave immediately, you told your husband to wait for a little.

"I need permission from my friend." Then you approached Jisoo, who was in her room while playing on her phone.

"Jisoo-ah? I have to go home now. My husband is here." Jisoo gasped and put her phone on the bed.

"Oh? Would you like me to give him advice and suggestions now?"

"No! I have to go now. You don't have to, Jisoo-ah."

you prevented it fast.

"Very well. Then be careful, Chaeyoung-ah."

Jisoo hugged you tightly.

"Thank you for tonight, Jisoo-ah."

Then you returned to the exit room of Jisoo's apartment. Meet your husband, who is currently still waiting faithfully for you.

Your husband put his phone in his pocket when he saw you were ready to go home with him and leave this place.

*****

Why is the atmosphere in the car always so quiet? You aren't the type of woman who likes silence and a stiff air like this.

"Why are you telling me to come home?" The girl opened the conversation first.

"Because you're my wife."

"Everyone knows too. I mean, why do you have to force me ?!"

You became annoyed and unconsciously raised the tempo of your words higher.

Your husband did not answer and made you multiply irritated.

"You always keep quiet when people need your answer!"

"Y / N-ah!!." Your husband is still silent and focused on driving this time.

"I want to ask."

You said back. And realized your husband didn't answer it, but you still had to ask this question to him.

"Why do you want to marry me?"

It's quiet.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Four seconds.

Five seconds.

And then your husband answered without hesitation.

"Because my father insisted me to marrying you."

The answer was cold. You looked at your husband seriously. your gaze was incomprehensible.

Then you replied to your husband's words.

"If you can't endure this marriage, we can divorce."

Chaeyoung replied boldly.

"It's not that easy, Park Chaeyoung. If I could, I might have done it from Yesterday."

Somebody, please get the plate right now. You really wanted to hit your husband on the head with glass plates as soon as you heard the rubbish and insolent answer coming out of your husband mouth.

For some reason, since you married your husband, your emotional mentality seemed out of control. You get annoyed more often. And the smile that you promised at the wedding is now slowly gone.

Replaced with your face, which looks more gloomy lately.

You didn't reply to .your husband words. You have only played with your phone and opened several social media applications. You don't know why your eyes are like trying to force you to fall asleep this time. So you chose to indulge your eyes' desire for the dreamland of the moment. Without realizing it, the trip had been on had ended.

Y/n Pov

You parked your car right in the basement of the apartment.

Then before opening your car door, you stared at your wife for a moment.

 Her face always looks beautiful regardless of her position or whatever she does. You couldn't lie if you really dared to admit that your wife was indeed graceful and gorgeous.

Actually, if you look closely, the type of your girl is like this. But you were more concerned with your ego to not say that to your wife.

One ringing of your wife phone succeeded in making you avert your entire gaze.

You can clearly see that there is one incoming message that your wife got from her phone.

You hesitated to open it, but you could not be hypocritical, so you immediately opened the incoming message.

Black colour, and orange thread.
A meaning of dignity and warmth. You pick the right colour for it.

Good afternoon and have a good day, Rosé.

Above the message, the sender's name is there, and you can very clearly see the name.

Loren. They are more than a best friend.

They may have known each other for a long time; they may have cared for each other for a long time.

But without realizing it, that fact made your heartbeat slightly. You don't know what, but you just only considered it a vague feeling and simply for a moment.

Then you did what you shouldn't be doing.

Without feeling guilty, You immediately deleted the message Loren sent to your wife.

Then you put her phone back on the passenger seat that your wife was occupying.

And without waking up your wife, you immediately opened the car door and went to your apartment.

*****

Rosé Pov

You just woke up when the sound of your phone ringing disturbed your sleep. Making you groan lazily at this time.

Your eyes looked around and found the roof of the car above.

Is that you still in the car right now? What time is it now?

 Then you picked up the ring of your phone, which had been ringing erratically.

"Hello?" you said, semi-conscious and sleepy.

"My Princess, I called you last night, and you didn't pick up any of my calls."

It was your mother voice.

"Sorry, mom, I'm exhausted."

you scratched your head which didn't feel the slightest itchy.

"I know you are newlyweds, so did you often do things like that."

There was a joke in your mother tone.

Meanwhile, you just nodded your head in disbelief.

Your mother kept babbling on the phone, but all of your gazes focused on the apartment's basement.

It's so dark, you thought.

But, now the question is ...Where is your husband? Why you're alone in this car?
And why did you just wake up at this time?

And then, without saying hello, you immediately turned off your mother's call unilaterally.

You angry, of course. Given that at this time, you were left alone until this afternoon in the car.

"Your husband really has no mind and no conscience," you say, slamming the car door, annoyed.

" Hey, I'm Back haha, I think I'm gonna release this chapter because I was watching YG Palm Stage: The Show, and you know My Rosè look so fucking  gorgeous and her voice is so angelic, I hope her Solo song gonna release soon and I can't wait."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 2.4K 20
The two kingdoms in The Great Valley have had a hatred for one another for the past 200 years because of a disagreement between rulers that led to th...
72.1K 1.8K 37
You're an orphan. Ever since you entered a high school, everything is super hard for you and the one that took care of you. You used to live with you...
85.1K 4.6K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...
238K 10.8K 32
"Will I see her again?" "I don't think so." Those are the last words Jennie Kim hears before the masked abductor knocks her unconscious then Jennie...