Never Apart (Always With Him...

By mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... More

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Untitled
Goodbye
Worrisome
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Back Again
Stories
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Lost Life
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
All of My Life
Another Life

Fear

248 7 8
By mrsnicky_

We sat there for what felt like five minutes but was actually a few hours. He held me as tight as I held him, we needed it. We were both built up with so much anger, fear, sadness and confusion that we didnt know what else to do. I finally pulled away and pushed the damp ends of my hair behind my ear.

"We need to go home... I want to be with Datrie." I said avoiding eye contact, he nodded and held my hand and we ran out of there. Even though it wasnt spoken, we both mentally agreed not to see Azrael again. Her blue, swollen face with puffy eyes and not a rising or falling chast stayed in my mind, I didnt want to see it again.

When we got home Damon was sitting on the couch with Caroline across from him and Stefan standing behind Caroline. Damon slowly cradled Datrie in his arms. I walked over towards him in a slight fast motion and he handed her out to me, I grabbed her under the arms and held he tight and close to my body.

"Carter are you ok?" Stefan asked.

"No, I'm not Stef. Probably wont be for a little bit. If you thought that I'd kill Bonnie before all of this Azrael stuff happened today you better be scared. Because the second I even hear her name when it's not coming out of my mouth, I will cheat and compel you to tell me where she is. And if in feeling dickish enough I'll compel to only remember she was hit by a bus and died. Feel free to go on vervain, I'll probably be able to fight through that too." I said walking back up the stairs with Malachai following close behind me.

When we got into our room he put a hand on my waist on spun me into him, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his body.

"Hey, its gonna be all ok. You're gonna be ok in the end, we can get through this." He whispered and I shook my head.

"No. What if we cant? What if I cant? What if we start to move on then Datrie starts sitting up by herself and all I can think about is Azrael, or when she starts crawling, talking, walking! When she starts running or going to school! When she starts learning or when we can see her start to develop a personality! What if I can see Datrie do all of these things and cant stop thinking about Azrael and watch her be able to do all of these things!"

"Then everytime you tell me a out this I'll tell you that shes in a better place! Datrie and Azrael are creatures that we have no idea how the side effects work. They were born vampires, siphons and I bet you they have the werewolf gene. They are amazing, yes! But can be extremely dangerous like you are yourself. Azrael had lung problems, even though she got better extremely fast that's because shes supernatural. Who knows how that could work as she gets older! She is in a better place, shes not burdened by all of our mistakes here." He said holding my head into his chest.

"Why dont we go lay down with Datrie between us, ok?" He asked, I nodded. I laid down and set Datrie in between our torsos as I wrapped my legs between his. I was on my side and he was on his, we were facing each other. My eyes were closed, they got cold from the tears starting to dry up in my eyes.

"I want to marry you." He mumbled, making me open my eyes.

"I want to marry you too, that's why I have this gorgeous stone on my finger." I said slightly lifting up my hand.

"No, not just the 'oh I love you and I'm reminding you I want to get married' this is me telling you I want to get married. Like wedding dress, parties, a babysitter, cake, alchohol, by the end of the month. I want you to be mine officially by the end of the month. Yes sir?"

"Yes sir." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. I grabbed Datrie and put her on my chest, she laid on her belly and I grabbed my phone. He snuggled into me and put his hand on Datries head.

"So I tell you I'm marrying you by the end of the month and you pull out your phone?"

"Pinterest, sweetie, Pinterest."

"For a wedding planner?"

"For ideas, yes!" He grabbed my phone, opened the window with his magic and flew it out.

"Malachai, what the hell!"

"I dont know if you remember but... there is a crazy, pregnant, blonde downstairs that would absolutely love to plan our wedding."

"No, downstairs there are a bunch of my former friends that probably want me to go back to Europe because I am trying to kill Bonnie. So if anything Caroline would tell me to suck it and say that she refuses to help me plan our wedding."

"I mean I'd be ok with that." He said rolling on his belly with the stupidest smile.

"Oh screw off." I said putting my whole hand on his face and pushing him on his back.

***

"I'd love to help you plan your wedding!" She screamed, her hands in the air squealing. I looked to Malachai who stood next to me and he smiled while holding Datrie.

"What are we gonna do with baby Parker?" Damon asked standing up, handing me a blood bag.

"Well, she will come with. I only trust you three with her and I'm not leaving her alone." I said putting my hand out in front of Malachai, he grabbed a baby bottle from his back pocket and set it in my hand. I opened the blood bag and poured it into the baby bottle.

"Carter, what are you doing?" Stefan asked pointing at the bottle which was filled with blood that I handed back to Malachai.

"Datrie is a vampire. Born a vampire with magic and has a werewolf gene." Their faces were stunned, mouths slightly open.

"Please, Brothers. I thought I taught you better than that." They both shut their mouths and Caroline snickered.

"So! All hands on deck, I'll call up the guys-"

"The guys?"

"Yeah, Enzo, Ric, Matt, Tyler. Its simple, Lynette." Shs said smiling.

"You made a big mistake." Stefan whispered, Caroline hit him while me and Damon laughed.

Caroline called those guys while me and Malachai sat on the couch with Datrie, her eyes were a beautiful blue with the longest eyelashes. She had the softest and silkiest hair in the world. She had an adorable little giggle and toothless smile.

"So! Carter, dresses. Let's go shopping!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Dont kill anyone!" I yelled before she shoved me out the door.

***

We had glasses of apple juice in our hands in between trying dresses on.

"Do we really need to try on more?" I complained in a hideous mermaid dress. The fluff at the bottom made it impossible to walk and it was far too tight. My boobs looked like they disappeared because the dress sucked them back into my body.

"No. Not until you find your dress! I dont care if it takes all day." She said smiling.

"Do you like it?" She asked, I turned toward her and stared at her.

"Caroline, I look like a fat kid trying on their moms wedding dress from her 8th wedding. I cant walk or breath, I hate it." She giggled and helped me walk into the fitting room.

"I said I wanted something short, black and tight! Like a home coming dress or something, not a mermaid dress."

"What about a ball gown?"

"Caroline, key words! Black, short, tight. I doubt they have a black ball gown, plus a ball gown isnt tight nor short."

"How about this, if I find a black ball gown will you at least try it on?"

"Will you stop harassing me about and other dress other than a black, short, and tight dress?"

"Yes!"

"Then yeah, I'll try it on. Why do you have an obsession with ball gowns?"

"Because I want you to look like a princess! Not a-"

"Slut?"

"Well... yeah. I want you to look majestic! Not something that someone picked up at the bar."

"Caroline, I could wear anything in the world and make it look majestic. I get your worried but-"

"But it's your wedding, it's your day."

"I dont want it to sound that way but... yeah." I said with a giggle and she laughed.

"So! I'm going to get out of the horrid dress and you go find the next one, ok?"

"Got it!" And she walked away.

She came back and handed me the dress.

It was a black ball gown with straps that tied around the neck.

"How the hell did you find this?"

"Compulsion." She said so casually and I laughed. I got the dress on and walked out, her jaw dropped and her eyes sparkled.

"Holy shit." She mumbled which made me flustered.

"Smile." She said, I scoffed and put my hand in front of my face and looked the opposite direction of her camera. While looking away I saw myself in the mirror. I walked toward my reflection and stood in front of the three mirrors that had.

I loved the dress. This was the dress I wanted.

"You love it, dont you." She asked.

"I mean, its ok."

"Oh cut the crap, you love it dont you."

"I like it," I said turning around towards her. "Can we buy it?" She smiled and nodded.

"Of course we can. We can steal it." She said, I smiled and nodded. I glided back into the dressing room and changed back into my clothes. I folded the dress and broke off the tags so the alarm didnt go off. I put it inside the box and walked outside of the dressing room.

"Ready to do something bad?"

"Care, I do something bad every day of my life. Stealing something wont hurt." I said smiling and we walked out of the store without using compulsion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 12.1K 67
*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made his head lift up to look at my face. "W...
158 27 9
Jade. Her name. The only thing she can remember. What will happen when a teenage girl suffering from memory loss stumbles across the quaint town of M...
24.9K 876 28
I have lived my life helping my family, my friends, and always doing what's right. Obviously I've had a few slips and mistakes but I've never done an...
1.5K 73 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...