©Soulmates | Dramione

Par aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... Plus

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
33. The Discussion
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

54. Untold Confession

1.2K 29 3
Par aleiawritesss

Theodore Nott-Pansy Parkinson Special

Both Hermione and Draco collapsed 10 feet away from each other as they Apparated away from the manor. Hermione grunted slowly as her back slammed the earth. Oh my God, that was so painful. She turned her head to look at the sky, realizing that she has no clue where were they. She saw Draco lying few feet away from her, but she was too tired to check on his condition. Her breathing was rapid as if she was running away from mad stray dogs.

Hermione got to her feet and fixed her robes as she looked at Draco who was also fixing his black robes. She stopped approaching him as she realized what he was doing. Draco pulled up his left sleeve roughly and conjured the Dark Mark on the sky. Hermione stood froze, she can't do anything. She has no wand and she was pretty sure Draco didn't pick it up when they Apparated away from the manor. Her limbs felt weak as she approached him. Draco fixed his robes as he looked at Hermione.

"You.. you killed her. You killed Parkinson"

"You're welcome"

"What? You killed Parkinson! You murdered her, Draco!" Hermione bellowed.

"Are you expecting me to sit and just watch her kill you?! If I'm not mistaken, her plan was to gouge your eyes out, make you blind and use Cruciatus to torture you before killing you! You expect me to sit as if I'm watching a movie?!"

"I don't ask you to kill her! Nott loves her!"

"Nott will be fine. Parkinson's death won't affect him"

Hermione looked at Draco with a total shock and disbelief. He didn't see Theo shouting at Pansy just because of her excessive care towards him. He didn't hear Pansy blaming her for everything. He didn't hear Pansy telling everyone about her feelings for Draco. He didn't see how determined Pansy was to kill her. He didn't care about Theo who was mourning at the manor. He didn't care. He didn't want to care. There was a glint of anger in Hermione's eyes. She looked at Draco before letting out a heavy breath.

"Nott will never get away from her death" 

**************

"Pansy! Pansy, no! Pansy, wake up!"

"Nott, she's.."

"No! She's not dead! It wasn't a Killing Curse! The color was different!"

Blaise felt the guilty burdening his shoulders as he looked at Pansy who was lying lifeless on Theo's lap. She wasn't moving and her skin was pale, she was cold as ice. Theo's eyes fell to Pansy's injured arm. She was also trying to remove her Dark Mark. His tears fell looking at the Mark slowly disappearing. He hugged her tightly as he begged her to come back to life. He knew it was a Killing Curse, but he refused to believe it. He didn't want to believe what he had just witnessed. He wanted to remove the memory.

His best friend killed the woman he loved.

His best friend killed his first love.

"Pansy, I know you're alive. Please, please wake up"

Theo whispered silently as tears threatened to spill more. He can't bear losing her. He lost his mother, his father killed her. But he can't lose Pansy. If he lose her, then that's the end of his life. He lost the love of his life. He has nowhere to go. He has nothing. He lost everything. Slowly, he levitated Pansy's corpse and let the girls help. He went straight upstairs and headed to a room in the West Wing written Pansy Parkinson. It was her own room.

He twisted the goblin-made silver doorknob and opened the door. The room was neat and simple. He always thought Pansy would like tons of silvers and diamonds pasted to her walls just because of her personality. He sat on the four-poster bed, examining the room. There was a journal on her bed. He could see the word written on the cover in her handwriting. It was her diary. Her old diary she used to write since school days. He flipped through the pages and read the entry.

June 5th, 1994,

How do I tell Draco I like him? I don't know if he'll like me back. Nott was always trying to help me get to Draco but why can't everyone see that I actually like Draco? It's very weird. Why is he so attracted to that Mudblood Granger? What does he see in her that I don't have? Talent, brain, beauty. I have them. I'm a Pureblood and I'm part of Sacred Twenty Eight. Granger is just a Mudblood.

Ugh, I hate her.

Theo smiled slightly before closing the diary. He sat on the bed and caught the sight of his and Pansy's pictures together during Christmas 1993. They were just 13 that year. It was a great Christmas to celebrate with her. It was taken long before he realized he was in love with her. He realized he actually love her starting fifth year. He lied down on the bed as he remembered the past.

February 1995

Today was Valentine's Day.

"Hi, Pansy!"

"Hi, Nott!"

Pansy waved and giggled at Theo cheerfully. The smile on the wizard's face vanished as the witch called him with his surname. Pansy checked the clock in the common room before walking towards Theo. Both of them walked out from Slytherin common room and headed upstairs for their breakfast in the Great Hall. Theo remained silent as he watched the chocolate pack in Pansy's bag.

"You're planning to confess today?"

"Hmm? I don't know. Well, maybe? Draco doesn't seem like he has any clue though"

"I'm sure he will feel the same for you"

Pansy smiled in delight as she heard the words from Theo. She kissed him at his cheek and Theo's cheeks flushed in red. He knew it was just a peck because both of them were friends. Just friends. Pansy greeted Theo with a see you later wave as she headed towards her seat next to Daphne Greengrass and Tracey Davis. Theo smiled bitterly as he took his seat next to Blaise. The dark skinned friend of him was talking to Draco about their duty as prefects. 

"Mate! Why are you late?"

"I was walking with Pansy just now"

"Oooohhh, first move, Nott?" Draco smirked and teased him.

"Shut it, Malfoy"

She likes him. Theo's eyes wandered around and spotted Pansy. She was talking with Tracey and Daphne as her two friends looked at Draco. It was obvious they were teasing her about him. He could see Pansy's cheeks turned red from his seat. He chewed the inside of his mouth and swallowed the lump of jealousy in his throat, trying to look away. Pansy really likes Draco and he can't do anything about it. He looked to the goblet in front of him.

"You okay, Nott? You look distracted" Draco frowned.

"Yeah. Do you think Pansy likes anyone?" he looked at both his friends.

"I don't know. Maybe you? I mean, she's very close to you" Draco replied, his eyes were focused on a group of third year Slytherin girls.

Theo observed Draco's eyes who were glued on the group of third years sitting across them, few seats away from Pansy and her friends. He could see those blue pupils looking to the younger sister of Daphne, Astoria. She wasn't really as famous as her sister, but she was quite known among all the Slytherins. Theo glanced at Draco, he could tell that that best friend of him was having something towards the brunette girl. Blaise nudged Draco's stomach using his elbow. 

"Really? But, she told me I am just her friend"

"Oh, come on. She's a girl, Nott. Anyway, do you think Astoria likes anyone?" Draco asked, his eyes were still on the brunette sitting not far from him.

Blaise almost spill his tea. "Mate, you like her? Daphne would probably kick you if she find out"

"Shut it, Zabini. Nott, do you think she has anyone?"

"Uh.. I don't know, Malfoy. Maybe?"

"I've been hoping to receive chocolate on her since her first year"

"Damn, mate. Love at first sight?"

"But, Pansy.."

There was an uncertainty and guilt in Theo's eyes. Draco likes the third year Astoria Greengrass, younger sister of Daphne Greengrass. His eyes snapped at Pansy's direction. How is he supposed to tell her about Draco? He would probably reject her if she find out. And, Theo knew Pansy will break down if she knew about it. He sighed as he took his bag, leaving the Great Hall alone without bothering himself to look at the food being served.

Evening, Slytherin Common Room,

Draco, Blaise and Theo entered the common room with roar of laughter. The trio were drenched in sweats and they were still wearing their Quidditch outfits. Draco was clutching few boxes of chocolate in his hands from all of his fans. Blaise and Theo got chocolates too, but not as much as Draco. They managed to put everything in their bag while Draco had to hold everything with his hands. That was a bad thing of being famous with the title bad boy in school. Theo saw Pansy sitting in the common room, sobbing silently. The trio became silent. Draco and Blaise pushed him and ran upstairs into their dormitories.

"Those wankers"

Theo muttered under his breath as he walked towards Pansy. He saw her chocolate box on the table, neatly tied with green and silver ribbons with Draco's name written on it. He sat on the couch next to her. Pansy lifted up her head and wiped away her tears as she realized Theo was sitting next to her. Theo greeted her with a warm smile. Pansy looked down, she continued to cry. Her hair was brought down, and her robes looked slightly disheveled. Something had happened.

"Pans, are you okay?"

"No" Pansy replied in a hoarse voice as she continued to cry.

"What is wrong? Why are you crying? Why is the chocolate here?"

"Draco.. he likes someone else"

"What?"

"That third year Greengrass girl. I saw them kissing in the hallway during lunch"

Pansy continued to sob slowly. Theo looked at the girl who was curling up on the couch. He pulled her into his arms and comforted her with some good words and advices. He removed the black fringes and wiped away the tears streaming down her face. Pansy smiled at Theo to show her gratitude even though he knew it was forced. It was the first time he had witnessed her crying so hard to the point she looked like shattered pieces of crystals. Beautiful, but broken. Pansy reached out her arms to the chocolate box and unwrapped the ribbons. She took the Snitch shaped chocolate and gave it to Theo.

"I thought it was for Malfoy?"

"It doesn't matter anymore. You're my best friend and I think you should be the first to taste my food. Enjoy it"

"You don't put any love potion or those Weasley twins joke stuffs inside?" Theo smirked playfully.

"This is not April Fools, Theo. Have a taste" Pansy burst out laughing.

Theo smiled looking at the girl laughing. He patted her head and pulled them out of habit just like how he always did since they were kids. Theo and Pansy enjoyed the chocolates and Theo couldn't deny that the chocolates were tasty. They were all shaped like Snitch and Slytherin serpent. They tidied up the box and tossed it into the dustbin. They sat in the common room for a few moments and talked about their childhoods.

"Pansy, I.."

"Yes?"

"Uh, nothing. You should go back to rest"

"See you tomorrow, Nott"

Theo flashed a smile. A bitter one. He knew it wasn't the right time to tell her.

Present Day,

"I love you, Pansy. I love you so much"

Theo kissed a recent picture of Pansy that was took about few months ago when all of them went into hiding to avoid Aurors and Ministry people. He grasped on his wand and strode downstairs, looking for Blaise. He later found out the rest of his friends were in the drawing room, surrounding Pansy in her casket. She looked so pale yet still beautiful. Blaise formed a thin smile to Theo and let him to look at Pansy for the last time.

Theo walked over to the casket and saw that Pansy was already closing her eyes. He held her cold hands as a bid of tear fell. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead lovingly. He could hear both Tracey and Daphne sobbing silently at the back. He could see Astoria comforting her sister at the side. He looked at the ring on Pansy's finger and looked at the one circling his finger. Their friendship ring. He smiled sadly.

"I love you, best friend"

He took the ring and shoved it into his pocket and turned to look at Blaise. The duo walked out and Theo's eyes were filled with rage and regret. 

"I'm going to deal with Malfoy" Theo Apparated away.

*********
2000+ words again!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2K 50 17
Draco Malfoy, five years after the Battle of Hogwarts, has built a life for himself. He runs a successful business in Diagon Alley and keeps to hims...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
48.3K 1.5K 30
" It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Almost three years a...
115K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...