๐’๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ, แด‹แด‡ษดแดแด€ แด‹แดแดขแดœแดแด‡

By bakugousbbymumma

๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—…๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐–บ, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰ ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

โ…ฑ
iii
iv
v
โ…ต
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii

โ…ฐ

22.9K 520 3.3K
By bakugousbbymumma

" 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑝 𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑎, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒. "

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢; 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙."

⊱ 𝗞𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮 𝗞𝗼𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗲 ⊰
•·················•·················•

Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ 10:34 ᴘᴍ-

You finished your makeup at your light up vanity, ready to go visit your boyfriend, Suna, at his hangout spot. You kept hearing text dings from a phone so you got up from the vanity, going towards your bed to pick up your phone. When you turned on your phone you saw it wasn't your phone dinging.

You kept on hearing the notification noise multiple times. You looked up and saw Suna's work phone vibrating along with the dinging noise continuously on the nightstand. You furrowed your eyebrows and walked over to the nightstand and picked up his phone, unlocking it.

His phone was already opened up on the app messages showing the person who was the reason for all those notifications. You read the texts and it was from a girl flirting with him asking him sexual questions. Anger built up in you more and more as you started to scroll up and saw that other days Suna had replied and flirted as well.

You felt hatred for Suna; maybe "hate" was a strong word but for you, this hasn't been the first time you caught him cheating and you knew that if you gave him another chance after this it wouldn't be the last. You turned off his phone and grabbed yours from off the bed going into the living room. You spare no time and head straight for the front door grabbing your leather jacket off the hook and your CZ 2075 RAMI BD 9mm Luger handgun: placing it on the strap holder you already had on your thigh.

By the red short dress you were wearing, anyone could see it from a mile away but due to the anger state you were in right now... you could really care less. You grabbed your keys off the side table and headed out you and Suna's shared penthouse.

You got in the elevator and waited for what felt like forever to get down to the lobby. You walked out the elevator as the doors opened and walked out the building towards the parking lot looking for your car.

After a few minutes you finally found your car and opened the driver's door to your cool gray Pininfarina Battista. You closed the door behind you after getting settled in the car. You turned on the engine and felt it rumble and vibrate due to the low seat.

You backed out your parking spot and made your way out of the building's lot and onto the busy street of Tokyo. The closer you got to Suna's hangout, the more anger built up inside of you.

Suna was the leader of the gang called "Higeki". You both met like it was a movie. You were the good girl and he was the bad boy. You both went to a two year college, even though he dropped out the second year.

During both of your first year's, he was attracted to you and made you fall for him. Over the past year and a half he became controlling, toxic, just not the Suna you knew anymore. Everyone told you he wasn't good for you, but you loved him.

Over time you never fell out of love. Even though he always left you with bruises, he let you know that he cared about you in a way. He was so manipulative and you never spoke up about it. He made you get tattoos, piercings, changed the way you acted, and even got you to kill and rob for him.

You knew only the things he wanted you to know. Even though you were always included in his gang life, you knew that he was leaving you out of so much more. You never brought it up though. You never argued back.

Oh but that will all end right fucking now.

You quickly get to the warehouse that belongs to the Higeki gang. Even though it looked ghosted, everyone in the city knew that it was Higeki territory.

You grab your things and get out the car, locking it as you walk away and get closer to the entrance. As the two big doors came into your vision you saw a tall blonde haired man standing by the door. You get to the entrance and go for the door but the man stops you.

You glare at him, "Tsukishima today is not the fucking day for you to act all 'highty and mighty'." He leaned on the wall, "Sorry but Chikara is meeting with Kitsune and this meeting took a while to prepare for." He said back to you.

"That's complete bullshit and you know it. You all were just here two fucking weeks ago so Sugawara can kiss my ass with his dumbass meeting that he wanted to do with Suna." You open the doors to the warehouse and walk into the dark neon theme building seeing a bar on your right and to your left boys sitting on a big couch watching TV, smoking, and drinking. Other guys in the room was either gambling, playing pool or debating over dumb problems.

As the doors made a loud noise closing, the guys looked towards you and saw the anger your face held. "Ouu she looks pissed." Nishinoya commented from the couch.

"Suna bouta get his ass beat!" Tanaka laughed, taking a shot over at the bar.

"Where is he?" You asked everyone and they all pointed to the far back of the warehouse. You looked towards the direction they pointed in and saw Suna sitting at a table smoking while he listened to Sugawara that was sitting across from him.

You walk over to him and he notices you coming closer due to the clicks of your heels getting louder. He smiles up at you as you stop at their table and touches your thigh. You fake smile and slap his hand away, "Don't touch me you fucking liar." You say.

He rolls his eyes and puts out his cigarette in the ashtray on the table. "What did I do this time?" He said annoyed.

You pulled out his work phone from your jacket pocket and went to the messages, harshly putting down the phone in front of him on the table. "Oh I don't know. What does this shit look like?" You ask with anger in your voice.

Suna picked up the phone and read the recent messages and furrowed his eyebrows, "I didn't even respond to this shit so why are you bitchin'?"

You scoff, "I'm bitchin'? Scroll the fuck up dumbass."

He scrolls up and reads the messages again. He puts the phone down and shrugs looking at you. "So? It's just work, that's why it's a 'work phone'."

"So having sex and sexting another girl is considered work now?! See you always do this bullshit and I'm fucking done with it."

"It's not sex if all she did was suck me off, and do what bullshit?"

"Are you fucking dumb? That's literally oral sex. Sex is in the word! And you know the bullshit I'm talking about." You pick up the phone and put it in his face, "This bullshit! The shit you always fucking pull whenever you argue with me or whenever I'm not in the mood."

"Well then that's your fault." Suna shrugged.

You laugh, "Oh really? How the hell is you letting another girl suck your shrimp ass dick my fault?!"

"Maybe if you stop yelling all the fucking time and fuck me I wouldn't do it with other girls. And shut the fuck up with that shrimp joke, you weren't saying that shit the other week when you were screaming my name."

You nod and push his head with your finger, "What are you gonna do if I don't quit yelling? Fuck more bitches?" You continue to push his head with your finger repeatedly.

He smacked your hand and you continued to push his head. He grows even more annoyed and grabs your wrist and stands up, towering over you due to his six foot height.

"What?" You dared him. "You gonna hit me in front of all these people? Do it! Show everyone how ABUSIVE YOU FUCKING ARE!"

He licks his lips trying to stay calm, "You are so fucking annoying; you know that?"

You pull your wrist away from his grasp, "Obviously not enough because you still come back to me and sleep right next to me in that damn bed."

"Don't even front like you don't come back to me crying on my fucking doorstep to take you back!"

"We both know that's not true because I'm the one who can live without you yet you're the one who can't live without me! Yet you try to push me away by doing all this cheating shit. And you know what? I'm not bout to date a guy who has a fucking community dick."

He scoffed, "The penthouse you fucking sleep at is mine, the shoes you have on right now I paid for it, the hairstyle you have right now I paid for you to go to the fucking salon. So who's the real person that can't live without someone?"

"You are so fucking dumb! The expensive ass car that I drove here, I BOUGHT IT! The clothes that mostly fill our closet I BOUGHT IT! Boy you ain't pay for nothing but bullshit, shut the fuck up."

"You bought it with whose money? Surely not yours, let me see your bank account. You got a sugar daddy again? You out here sucking wrinkly dick and got the nerve to fucking talk about me cheating?"

"First off don't even fucking try that shit because you know I never had a sugar daddy. Just because I'm a woman doesn't mean I don't have money and can't work for myself. I knew ever since college I wasn't gonna give you a reason for me to stay with you. Oh and the penthouse? Who the fuck paid the high ass bills for the last three months because you were too busy getting high and coming home mad as shit just to fucking hit me? You think the lights just magically stayed on? You think you were just magically able to take a shower for free? You're a fucking bitch Suna and I'm deadass this time when I say that we are through!"

You started to walk away and Suna yelled at you saying nonsense that you didn't care for. You were done with him and everything; you couldn't believe that you actually fell for his bullshit for almost two years.

You exited out the warehouse and noticed that Tsukishima wasn't by the door. You ignored it and went to your car ready to go back to the penthouse and pack all your stuff and maybe trash it too while you're at it. You got to your car and started to pull out your keys from your pocket.

From behind you a car slowed down but you didn't pay any mind to it since people always came to and from Suna's hangout. You unlocked your car and opened the drivers door but you froze when you felt a needle go through the side of your neck. You saw a bag go over your head as you lost consciousness.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

You woke up to the feeling of something wet touching the side of your forehead. You flutter your eyes open to see a man crouched down beside you holding a cotton ball to your forehead and in the other hand he held a bottle of peroxide.

He noticed your eyes on him and he stopped cleaning you up, "Sorry for the cut. I haven't kidnapped a woman before so I didn't know that I was being that rough. You won't need stitches so that's good." He stood up and backed away from you. You analyzed him more now that you got a good view of him.

He stood tall like Suna, he had raven hair that was messy, his outfit consisted of a red button up shirt that was halfly tucked in his black jeans. He had a tie that was very loose and he had on layered necklaces with many earrings that glistened.

He noticed you staring and sent a charming smile your way, "Sorry but I have a girlfriend."

You deadpanned, "Like I would ever want to date someone who just kidnapped me. I was getting a good look at you so I can tell the police what you look like."

He chuckled. You tried to sit up and looked down noticing that your wrists and ankles were tied up. "Is the rope necessary?" You ask.

"Yes actually, I had to make sure I won't lose an eyeball." He joked.

"Who are you?" You asked uninterested in his jokes or charming tone.

"I'm Abazure, but I guess I can let you call me Kuroo." He shrugged. "And this," He pointed around the room, "Is one of the Kutabare's buildings."

You look around the room and notice it is a big empty room with only white walls and concrete floor. The only light source came from the lightbulb above due to there being no windows and the only furniture was a couch in the middle of the room.

"Wow. Very cozy in here." You say. "Wait." You process what he said seconds ago in your head again. "Did you say Kutabare? Like the top gang in Japan?"

Kuroo nods to you, "Glad to see that we're famous." He smiled.

"Why did you take me?" You ask ignoring his antics.

"To teach Kitsune a lesson." You heard a deep voice say before the sound of a door closing echoed the room.

As the person got closer you saw that it was a man that was a few inches shorter than Kuroo; he was around 6'3. His hair had dark roots and blonde ends, he had a half up and half down hairstyle. He wore a red button up shirt that was unbuttoned for the top buttons and a tie that was loose like Kuroo's. He held a vape in his hand that made you see his rings that he wore. You looked at his features on his face and saw that he had a lot of ear piercings, making his hairstyle show them off.

"And you are?" You ask the man.

"DK. But... you can call me Kenma."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 23.5K 22
๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ? redstring soulm...
87.1K 3.8K 82
๐Š๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ. ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
207K 4.5K 32
๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐๏พŸ.*๏ฝฅ๏ฝก ๐™”/๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™†๐™ช๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก...
240K 8.4K 41
โช ๐Š๐„๐๐Œ๐€ ๐Š๐Ž๐™๐”๐Œ๐„ โซ ๐ŸŽง ๐–ฒ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–จ-๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฆ๐–ฒ๐–ณ , ๐–ฅ๐–ซ๐–ด๐–ฅ๐–ฅ, ๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ข. ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ๏ฟฃ แฐ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—„๐–พ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ...