my dreams || nct dream

By honeybyunnie

in which a girl chooses to stay away from her soulmates so that they could be happy. "I just want them to be... More

Coming Soon!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
๐ŸŽ„๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•š๐•’๐• ๐•™๐• ๐•๐•š๐••๐•’๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐ŸŽ„
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

31

18.3K 600 285
By honeybyunnie

Jieun was currently awkwardly squished between Jisung and Chenle as the older boys stood in front of them. Her head was down as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Now she knew how Jisung and Chenle had felt.

"So, any of you want to tell us why you didn't answer your phones?" Jaemin asked seriously.

"Or why me and Mark suddenly felt like crying?" Jeno added as he looked at Jieun.

Jieun nervously shifted her eyes to Jisung, who looked at her before quickly looking away. They both hoped that none of the others had caught that, but someone did.

"What was that? Why'd you two look at each other like that?" Renjun asked, suddenly becoming very suspicious of the two youngest.

"Like what?" Jisung asked, feigning innocence. They narrowed their eyes at the two. Jieun closed her eyes as she mentally sighed.

They knew that they were lying.

At this point even Chenle had become suspicious. Sure, he knew that he and Jisung had made Jieun sad, but he also knew that there was something else's going on.

Something had happened.

Jisung smirked causing Jieun's eyes to widen as she realized what he was about to do. She could bet on her chocolate that she was a blushing mess.

"Jieun's lips are very soft." He said with a smug smile. One eyebrow raised, as if questioning what they would do.

There was silence as the boys took time to process what the boy had just said.

Then they laughed. They obviously thought the boy was lying, but their laughter died down when they saw that Jisung still had that smug face on.

Hesitantly, they looked at Jieun. As if they were asking her wether he was telling the truth.  

Their eyes widened in shock as they saw Jieun's blushing cheeks as she tried to avoid eye contact with them.

"P-Park Jisung!" Haechan said in disbelief.The boys stared at him, speechless.

Then all hell broke lose.

"Are you serious!"
"YOU KISSED HER?!"
"I can't believe Jisung was the first one to kiss her."
"What the fu-"
"Hey! Language!"
"How was it."

.
.
.

"What? It's not like you guys aren't wondering either!" Chenle said in defence when the others looked at him weirdly.

But they then turned and looked at Jisung in anticipation.

Unable to stay sitting any longer, Jieun shot up from the couch. She went to the kitchen, "I'll make some hot chocolate." She quietly muttered.

Jisung looked back at the boys and smiled sweetly, "I'm not telling you guys anything. You can find out what it was like after you bond and kiss her yourselves." He said happily.

"You little brat!" Haechan said as he lunched towards the youngest, but was held back by Jaemin.

"He has a point, some of us still haven't bonded with Jieun." He said as she looked towards the kitchen.

So far only Mark, Jeno, and Jisung had bonded with her. That left Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle and Haechan as the only ones who haven't bonded with her.

Chenle narrowed his eyes at Jisung, "I can't believe you bonded with her without me. We agreed to do it together!" He said, feeling slightly betrayed.

Jisung pouted, "She was crying!" He said in defence.

"And whose fault was that?!" Chenle shouted.

"You were the one who opened the chocolate milk in the first place! Besides how was I supposed to know she was on her period?!" Jisung said.

At this point they had forgotten that the others were still in the room.

"Well I'm not psychic! Did you think I knew?!"

"You're both idiots." Renjun finally said. "Absolute idiots." Haechan added.

So she was on her period, that explains the emotions, Jeno and Mark thought at the same time.

Jaemin frowned and looked in the direction of the kitchen. The boys noticed his sudden quiet behaviour, at first they were a little confused but eventually they understood.

Jaemin has been the last one to finally want to be with Jieun, even though he had already made the decision earlier.

That meant that he hadn't really gotten to spend any time with her.

The others looked at each other. Renjun, Jeno and Mark nodded but the other three didn't move.

Mark narrowed his eyes at them, Haechan rolled his eyes before nodding while Jisung and Chenle reluctantly nodded a while after.

They all stood up, causing Jaemin to look at them in confusion. Mark smiled at him before patting his shoulder.

"Stuff came up, we have to go. Keep Jieun company, we better not start crying out of nowhere." He said, though the last part sounded more like a threat than a warning.

"Don't eat any of her chocolate!" Chenle warned him.

"Try not to make her upset, or sad! But if you do then just kiss her!" Jisung said, earning a slap in the back of the head from Jeno.

"Dumbass." Jeno muttered, "Don't stress her out Jaem." He said to Jaemin as he dragged the two youngest out with him.

"Good luck dude." Haechan said, before making his way to the kitchen.

Mark rolled his eyes before quickly grabbing Haechan's hoodie.

"Awww! At least let me say goodbye! I missed her today!" He whined. Mark sighed, "Fine." He said as a small smile appeared on his face.

Haechan cheered as he ran to the kitchen. Leaving behind a smiling Mark and utterly confused Jaemin.

...

"Hey." Haechan said as he gently hugged the girl from the back. Jieun flinched but relaxed and smiled.

"Hey Hyuck." She replied softly. Haechan smiled at the mention of his nickname, he would never get tired of it.

"We have to go, something came up." He said with a pout, mentally rolling his eyes at Marks lame excuse.

"Oh."

Haechan tightened the hug and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Jaemin's going to stay here, but we'll see you later." He said in an attempt to make her feel better.

Jieun smiled and nodded, understanding that they all wanted her and Jaemin to spend some time together.

Without saying anything else, Haechan turned Jieun around so that she was facing him. The girl looked at the older boy in confusion.

He stared at her fondly before taking a strand of her hair and tucking it behind her ear.

"Jieun," He started softly, "I want you to know that we all care about you and love you very much. If anyone ever says otherwise, just give them a hard slap in the face and then find one of us and give us big hug, and we'll hug you back." He said seriously.

Jieun's eyes widened. What was it with these boys and slapping people?!

She slowly nodded and she wrapped her head around what he said. Haechan chuckled seeing her confused state at his sudden request.

He pulled her into a hug, "I love you." He whispered as he hugged her.

For a second, his insecurities came back. Would she love them like she said she would? Would she leave them alone and heartbroken? Did she even love them?

However all of them were broken the moment Jieun wrapped her arms around him, returning the hug.

"I love you too." She whispered to the boy, causing him to hug her tighter.

Awww, my heart.

I

am

so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so,

*inhales*

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SORRY!

I have to apologize for two things.

One, I'm sorry that it took so long to put out this update. I took an unexpected hiatus and didn't update any of my books which I am sorry about.

Two, I'm sorry for making broken promises. I always tell you guys that I'll update soon or there is an update coming soon but then it never comes. It makes me feel really guilty because I feel like I'm letting you guys down.

Thus, I will not be making anymore promises. My updates will speak for themselves. Thank you so much for supporting this book even after I took so long to update.

Don't forget, if you have any thing you want to see happen between Jieun and the boys then please let me know and I'll try my best to make it happen!

Also if you feel like a certain character is not being mentioned enough please let me know.

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Please stay safe and healthy!!!
❤️❤️❤️

~sunnyhyuck 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 2K 45
๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ต.๐Ÿญ #๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ž๐—๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—š #๐—ก๐—–๐—ง๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  where a kpop idol bumps into his soulmate whil...
159K 8.3K 40
โ so you have already moved on, huh? โž + in which the epitome of perfection, as what others call him, huang renjun couldn't seem to move on from his...
15.6K 576 33
ยซ living in a place that things changes in just a swift is not hell, it IS hell. ยป โ ๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ แด€แดœ โ โ€ผ๏ธ ๐˜๐˜„ // ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ , ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต...
1.3K 47 24
Seorin, strongly believes no one will ever like her due to her figure, she's dreading the thought of meeting her soulmates one day. OC x LDH x PJS โ•...