Dirty Little Secret

By Moms4boys

Serenity is a good girl. At least her Dad thinks so. Can she keep her Dirty Little Secret? More

Chapter Two- Asshole is taking over.
Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.
Chapter Four- Money is no longer exchanged.
Chapter Five- Playtime.
Chapter Six- All at once.
Chapter Seven- Mixed feelings.
Chapter Eight- Outside the club.
Chapter Nine- It ends.
Chapter Ten- The truth is revealed.
Chapter Eleven- Seeing things.
Chapter Twelve- Refocusing energy.
Chapter Thirteen- Progress.
Chapter Fourteen- Promises.
Chapter Fifteen- A little slip.
Chapter Sixteen- Talking it out.
Chapter Seventeen- Wake up knock.
Chapter Eighteen- Coming home.
Chapter Nineteen- We're what?
Chapter Twenty- Keeping things quiet.
Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.
Chapter Twenty-Two- The End

Chapter One- Dirty Little Secret.

13.7K 74 7
By Moms4boys

(DISCLAIMER: This story is fiction unless otherwise stated. I do not own the rights to images in this story. This story also has no bearing on the real lives of anyone in this story. Again, it's all fiction. No character changes will be made.)

A/N- This is a redo from a locked-out account. If you've read the previous version, some characters may change due to not being able to find the same photo or not matching the character I originally had in mind. Names may also change based on how I need them to be.

____

I have been asked a lot lately about my ideas for my stories. It's also been assumed that every story I write I have lived through. Let me clear come of this up.

I have never lived any parts of any of my stories. Ugly is the closest thing, and I was an outsider in that whole situation until I was asked to write it.

I do want to throw out there that I am very happily married and have been for thirteen years. BEFORE my husband, I was with my high school sweetheart for seven years. Just because I write DOES NOT mean I have lived it.

I can turn anything I hear or see into a story. This story was based on a conversation I had with my friend Amy Elizabeth. She and I have some very animated conversations.

____

~Serenity's point of view~

My name is Serenity Edwards. I work for my dad; I am a receptionist at his company. I am twenty-seven; I have a very dirty little secret. No one knows anything about it. It's very lucrative as well. I've never let it interfere with my work for my dad. To him, I'm the perfect innocent little girl. I keep it that way on purpose. So, I sit at my desk from eight am to five pm every day. Seven pm to three am is playtime.

I may get very little sleep, but it's worth it. I've built a great life for myself. I live alone, and I pay all my own bills.

Dasher: "Hey Sunshine, I have a new client coming in today."

Serenity: "I'll show them up when they get here, Dad."

Dasher: "You're the best."

Serenity: "Always."

I've always been there for my dad. I'm an only child; my mom passed away when I was seven. It's been him and me since then. He would be very disappointed if he knew what I did. That's why I keep it quiet.

I own a plus-size strip club. Being a female and owning a strip club is hard. Owning a plus-size one is even harder. I've managed to make it work and have become very successful at it. I have a very specific set of girls. I chose them each based on their ability to manage themselves on the pole. I rarely dance. Sometimes I get a wild hair up my ass and get myself up there.

I go about answering the phone and taking messages. It's all very dull work. I look forward to my nights; I love watching my girls dance.

I'm lost in trying to remove an appointment I put in wrong and move it to the correct spot when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up.

Trevin: "I'm here to see Dasher Edward's."

Serenity: "Follow me."

I stand up. I automatically fix my dress. I'm a big girl; my stuff hangs out sometimes, I do not need it hanging out. I wear black biker shorts under them; It's crazy. I will dance naked on a pole, but in the general public, I'm self-conscious.

I lead the man to the elevator.

Once we're in, I take him in. He's sexy for an older man. My mind immediately goes to he can rip my panties off and fuck me hard. The elevator beeps, breaking my thoughts. He follows me down the hall to my dad's office. I knock.

Dasher: "Come in."

Serenity: "Hi, Dad. I have your client."

Dasher: "Thanks Sunshine."

I go back to my desk. I go back to working on the appointments; It's all tedious.

The days always seem to drag, and the nights fly by. A few hours later, my dad's client leaves. I look at the clock. Two more hours. My phone beeps. It's Candice.

She dances under the name Kandi. She's fabulous.

~Text conversation~

Candice- "I need help."

Serenity- "We all need help."

Candice- "Not the straight jacket type."

Serenity- "Straight jackets could be a little kinky."

Candice-"Stop, or I'm going to have to use Norbert."

Serenity-"What do you need help with?"

Candice- "Which one?"

She sends me a picture of her costume choices schoolgirl, a nun, a naughty nurse, a cop, a nun, and an Egyptian gown.

Serenity- "None. This one."

I send her a picture of our tiger costume. It looks fucking fabulous on her.

Candice- "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!"

Serenity- "See ya tonight."

~~End text conversation~~

I go home and take my hour nap. I get up and get ready. I already know that tonight I'm just going to be the owner. I don't feel like dancing. When I don't dance, I don't dress up. I throw on something simple. I throw on a shirt that says thighs so thick and a pair of cutoff shorts. I pull my hair back into a ponytail and forego any makeup.

I drive across town to my club. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the inside.... I've put a lot of work into this. 

I'm proud of everything I've done. I'm extremely happy with the way I run my business. I do things a little differently. All of my girls included me, are bisexual. We do the traditional lap dances. We also offer "shows." 

Show One:  Girl-on-girl make-out session with your choice of girls. The patron watches. 

Show Two: Girl on girl make out and touching the patron watches. 

Show Three: All of the above, and they will touch you. Patron allows limited touching, no touching of genitals. The patron does not touch the girls. Show Four: Girl on Girl full-on in a private room. Watching only for the patron. They are allowed to touch themselves. This is something all six of us agreed on. I do not force my girls to do anything. They are asked before the patron pays. If they say no, we don't take their money. At that point, they can choose different girls or leave. 

These are my girls:

Candice/ Kandi:

Brandy/Vixen:

Bridgette/Baby:

Trisha/ Trixie:

Yvette/Kitty:

Serenity/Sapphire: (Me)

I'm always the first here. Then the girls and staff pile in.

Bridgette immediately comes over to me, placing a quick kiss on my lips. She's my favorite to play with. She and I have incredible sexual chemistry. Each of us has our own we like to play with. It's me usually and Bridgette. Candice and Trish. Brandy and Yvette. We all play, but if given a choice, we have our go to.

I have other staff. We are just the only ones who dance; I have a hostess-cashier who sets up the shows.

Bobbie: "Doors open in five minutes y'all ready?"

Candice/Kandi: "I'm so ready for tonight."

Trish/Trixie: "Me too."

Yvette/Kitty: "I'm all for dancing. I don't want to be touched tonight."

Brandy walks over to her. She slides her hand up Yvette's leg.

Brandy/Vixen: "Sure, about that? I bet if I checked, you'd wet as hell right now."

Yvette/Kitty: "You can touch me all you want."

Brandy smacks her ass as she walks by.

They all go out and start the night. We're halfway through the night when Bobbie comes in.

Bobbie: "Hey, boss."

Bobbie is my hostess.

Serenity: "What's up?"

Bobbie: "There's a group of gentlemen that want to rent the club for a private event tomorrow."

Serenity: "So, book it."

Bobbie: "They want to pay triple the price."

Serenity: "Why?"

Bobbie: "They said they are new in town. They said it's very low key and they just want to show their appreciation."

Serenity: "They're willing to pay 45k to watch the girls?"

Bobbie: "Yes. They said they would triple the amount of any shows."

Serenity: "Book it."

Bobbie: "Do you want to meet them?"

Serenity: "Sure."

I walk out expecting to see college kids who like to spend daddy's money. They get their rocks off on big girls then go home to their skinny wives and girlfriends.

What I see is totally different. Oddly, there are only five of them.

Serenity: "Hello, my name is Sapphire."

One by one, they shake my hand.

Russ: "Russ."

Luke: "Luke."

Gabriel: "Gabriel."

Henry: "Henry."

Johnathan: "Johnathan."

Serenity: "Nice to meet you. I understand you all want to rent the bar?"

Russ: "We do. It's just us. We really enjoy your establishment."

Serenity: "We'd love to have you. We have the rules posted as long as you follow them; we're good."

Gabriel: "Do you dance?"

Serenity: "I sometimes do."

Gabriel: "Choose to dance tomorrow night. The other guy coming with us will love you."

Serenity: "I know the owner. I'll see what I can do. Bobbie, you got this."

I give them a wink and walk off.

The rest of the night went by without any issue. The girls did some lap dances but nothing else. Thursday's are pretty dull. Bridgette and I had a little fun before we both left for the night.

She's the only female that I can see having a serious relationship with. We've never talked about that. I don't feel that there's any need to. We both get what we need from each other. I make it home, change, and go to bed.

Tomorrow is another day, another dollar. 

~New Characters~

Trevin Chambers

Dasher Edwards

Bobbie, the hostess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228 10 11
Cassie and Chloe have been best friends , their entire lives. With nothing getting in the way of their unbreakable bond. There is one thing , though...
106 0 15
Im just a normal girl but with a secret. My father and his best friend own a casino together. I lost my mother when I was little so I spent a lot of...
428K 16.6K 27
𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 • • • 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍