The Burnout and the Cheerlead...

De Bella8660

Jackie and Hyde, they made each other happy, they made each other better. But after what happened in Chicago... Mais

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Chapter fourteen
A//N

A/N

162 2 0
De Bella8660

hi there!!

not sure if anyone is interested but i just started a new story. a harry potter one as i have decided to take a break from writing about jackie and hyde.

it is one about a malfoy (draco's sister) falling in love with george weasley. i hope that at least some of you are interested as it would mean the world to me.

anyway i love everyone for any support you have shown me through this story and i never imagined it would get more than like 2 reads so thank you again for everything!!

xoxo bella 💗

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33.4K 543 25
JUNIPER CLARK always dreamed of going to California, but the grass is always greener on the other side. She's in Cali before she knows it! Just as sh...
39.5K 952 37
I lower my voice. "And you never contacted me again. You say you've been through tough times, then what about me? You think my life was pink and pret...
52.5K 1.2K 20
- ❝Iᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴇᴅ. Aɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ, ᴛᴏᴏ.❞ _______ She thought she succeded. She thought she was...
10.4K 425 38
Savannah Marshall was a kind loving person who would do anything for anyone. But when the one person she wished never to see again begs her in the mi...