A Dream ➪ Drarry ✔︎

By multiplefandombish

❝ A dream lead me to you ❞ A ᴅʀᴀʀʀʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ⚠︎︎ 𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆... More

✍︎︎1✍︎︎
✍︎︎2✍︎︎
✍︎︎3✍︎︎
✍︎︎4✍︎︎
✍︎︎5✍︎︎
✍︎︎6✍︎︎
✍︎︎7✍︎︎
✍︎︎8✍︎︎
✍︎︎9✍︎︎
✍︎︎10✍︎︎
✍︎︎11✍︎︎
✍︎︎12✍︎︎
✍︎︎13✍︎︎
✍︎︎14✍︎︎
✍︎︎16✍︎︎
✍︎︎17✍︎︎
✍︎︎18✍︎︎
✍︎︎19✍︎︎
✍︎︎20✍︎︎
✍︎︎21✍︎︎
✍︎︎22✍︎︎
✍︎︎23✍︎︎
✍︎︎24✍︎︎
✍︎︎25✍︎︎
✍︎︎26✍︎︎
✍︎︎27✍︎︎
✍︎︎28✍︎︎
✍︎︎29✍︎︎
✍︎︎30✍︎︎
-bonus chapter (AFTER 2 YEARS)-

✍︎︎15✍︎︎

18.1K 571 463
By multiplefandombish

"Promise you'll write?" Harry smiled as Dylan kissed his hand gently. Dylan twirled him and pulled him into his chest, Harry giggled and they shared a sweet kiss.

"Of course and I'll send you your Christmas present on Christmas Eve so if you get it the same day - don't open it," Dylan playfully pointed an 'intimidating' finger in his face.

Harry laughed and rested his face into the boy's neck. He sighed. He was so excited to see Teddy but he was going to miss him.

"When you get back, me and you are going on a date. Our first one," Dylan smiled, holding the Gryffindor's hand in his own larger one. Harry grinned at thought and blushed.

"Harry!" A distant Hermione shouted. Harry pouted and kissed Dylan once more.

"Bye!" He shouted as he ran towards his best friend. His bags hitting his lower back and his trunk hitting his heels as he ran.

"Where's Ron?" He pants as he reaches Hermione.

"Probably snogging Blaise," she shrugs.

"W-wait, you knew?" He raised an eyebrow at the girl as she raps her foot impatiently.

"Oh yeah, he told me last night."

"Oh," Harry sighs as, as if on cue, Ron came running round the corner; his clothes ruffled, his hair mirroring Harry's and flushed cheeks. A few seconds later, the Italian rounded the corner too, heading towards his friends.

Ron smiled sheepishly as Hermione smirked and Harry giggled immaturely. Ron rolled his eyes and grabbed his trunk.

"Let's go," he said, ignoring the both of them.

"It's okay to be in love, Ronald," Hermione smirked and Harry laughed, failing to hide it.

"Shut up."

-

Draco watched in disgust as he saw Harry and Dylan kiss, failing to hide behind a pillar. He almost gagged when he saw the Slytherin twirl the shorter boy. The blond rolled his eyes and turned away, sighing. He anxiously pulled on his blazer.

"D, what's up?" Pansy placed a hand to the boys lower arm.

"I- When I went to see mother after... she was in the log cabin, not Wiltshire so that's why they let me go. This is the first time she's been back in the manor and she's been alone in it this past week. I just hope she's alright," he sighed. He bit his lip as Pansy began lightly rubbing his back. He took a deep breath as Blaise approached them.

"Shagging, Weasel?"

"Shut up and he's Ron not Weasel," Blaise was flushed, trying to smooth out his shirt.

"You're in far too deep," Pansy sighed and grabbed her bag from the floor.

Draco smirked at the floor, trying to cover the smile by crossing one arm over his chest and the other resting on it while his hand covered his mouth. Blaise snorted, turning it into a cough.

"You're both disgustingly dirty," Pansy grimaced, "I hate you both."

Draco no longer hid it and laughed freely, Blaise quickly joining him. The boys continued to laugh as they walked onto the train and into a compartment.

-

"I can't wait for Mum's food again," Ron sighed dreamily as he stared out the window. Harry could practically see the drool in his mouth at the thought of food.

"I can't wait to see Teddy, I hope he hasn't grown too much," Harry smiled. He missed the cuddles and kisses from his godson. He missed his blue hair and his waddling. He missed his baby talk and his laugh. He missed how the baby would somehow come into Harry's bed at night just so they could cuddle.

He smiled at the memories of the mornings he woke up to a blue haired baby laid on his chest. Dylan has been his replacement for the past two weeks - waking up to a partner was a whole other feeling. However, he still didn't feel complete.

His thoughts drifted off into almost nothing as a the darkness of sleep consumed his body.

-

The boy awoke as he felt the train pull to a halt. The loud chattering of King's Cross Station was heard through the thick glass of the train. Hermione and Ron were grabbing their suitcases from the shelf so Harry did the same - having to jump very slightly.

"I'm going to go meet up with my parents. Happy Christmas you two," she smiled and pecked them both of the cheek before walking down the trains hall. The two boys waved her off as Harry grabbed the last of his things.

Ron grinned at the sight of his huge family. His mother was holding a grinning blue haired baby, cookie crumbs around his mouth.

'He's gotten bigger,' Harry smiled sadly. Once he made eye contact with Teddy, the boy squealed loudly and giggled.

Harry smiled brightly and rushed over to the young boy. Quickly grabbing him from Molly, the two wrapped their arms around each other. Teddy giggled into Harry's neck.

"I've missed you, Teds," Harry smiled at his godson. He truly loved this young toddler. The baby laid his head on his godfather's shoulder, still smiling.

"Hi," The black haired boy finally turned away from the baby and towards the family.

"Hello, Harry dear," Molly grinned, pressing a kiss to the side of the boy's head before wrapping an arm around his shoulder and pulling him into a side hug.

"Hi, Harry."

Hearty turned at the two voices. He grinned when he saw the twins smiling down at him.

"George, Fred, how's the shop?" Harry bounced Teddy slightly as the yawned quietly into his ear.

"Business is booming-"

"We're becoming millionaires at this rate."

Harry would never get over how they could just finish each other's sentences. It would be so cool to have a twin.

"NarNar!" Teddy shouted suddenly.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and he turned his head and saw Teddy pointed at a black and blonde haired woman, maybe in her late forties at most.

"Oh, Harry I forgot to tell you. After what happened with Lucius, we reached out to Narcissa and invited her to meet Teddy. They're related through Andromeda," Molly pointed out to Harry.

He had to admit. At first, he was a little upset because maybe the Malfoy's wanted to take Teddy away from him - which was possible. However, when he saw Narcissa smile brightly at the toddler, Harry smiled too.

Narcissa sauntered over to the large family, immediately, smiling at Molly.

"Hello, Molly," The blonde smiled and hugged Molly, "I was hoping I could introduce Edward to Draco as they are cousins."

"Cousins?" Harry let slip suddenly. His eyes were wide as shock painted his face.

"Well, second cousins but yes," she played with his silver wedding ring. She twirled it around her finger anxiously.

'She's definitely not the same woman who saved my life in May,' Harry felt a sudden wave of sympathy. He nodded and handed Teddy to Narcissa.

The baby giggled as the older woman kissed his dainty hand. She smiled and turn back towards where Draco was stood - looking extremely lost.

Harry, on instinct, walked forward too but Molly stopped him, "Just give them a minute. They're his family too."

She smiled comfortingly which Harry didn't return but only bit his lip.

"I know, I just-" he sighed and looked back at them.

Draco had the young boy in his arms, the toddler giggling and squealing as the blond boy tickled his tummy. Draco grinned lovingly, holding tighter to the young boy. Narcissa smiled as she admired the two boys in front of her.

Harry, himself, couldn't help but smile slightly at the scene. He bit his lip again, subconsciously. 

'Draco looks really good with kids,' Harry thought. When realising what he thought, he swiftly turned away from the scene. 

Harry tried to imagine Dylan with kids instead but he didn't get the same warmth in his heart like he did when staring at Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 205 46
Set in the eighth year and everyone that died is still dead. ~~~~~ Draco has a secret. Or at least that's what Harry tells himself to justify why he...
9.6K 196 16
Drarry. This story starts in 8th year there might be smut TRUST ME I IMPROVED. I hope it won't be cringey i'll try my best for spelling mistakes!!
141K 2.4K 18
"You'll be my little slut, potter.." - / The idea on chapter 1 is from "that's escalated quick drarry" by kara reynolds credit to them also go suppo...
181K 3.5K 32
DRARRY •Set in eighth year •There are still some Instagram chapters but it's mainly real life chapters •There is smut although there is warnings •...