Poisoned Flowers - Ron Weasle...

By macimila

The Dark Lord has risen to power once again. With your mother and father by his side, your loyalties are test... More

ℂ𝔸𝕊𝕋 𝕃𝕀𝕊𝕋
Chapter 1- New Beginnings
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17. 𝓍𝑜

AUTHORS NOTE

764 20 15
By macimila

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a checkup. This story is NOT DISCONTINUED. I'm so sorry for letting you all down with such a delay in the publishing of the chapters. One of my pets passed away, and I used my break to unwind. School has started back and my classes this semester are very difficult with a big work load. I don't have a lot of free time. I will work where I can, and once again I'm very sorry. I am going to try and get back on top of things as soon as possible. The next chapter is already about a third of the way done. I'm so sorry for the delay once again, I've just had a bit of a rough patch lately and no time.
Love you all so much. I'm sorry.
I'll update as soon as I can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 1.8K 27
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐃đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚đĨ𝐟𝐨𝐲 (𝐱đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞đĢ) (𝐨𝐜) 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭đŦ. 𝐖𝐚đĢ𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐠đŦ: 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚đĢđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐮đĢ𝐝𝐞īŋŊ...
317K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...
86.9K 2.6K 21
A/N: Honestly Percy Weasley is a highly underrated character and this is just fuelled by my never ending Harry Potter obsession. Also, all concepts a...
6.8K 318 34
CASTLE | ❝i'm headed straight for the castle, they wanna make me their queen.❞ ( extended summary inside ) ( harry potter && the order of the phoenix...