✔️ ILLICIT DESIRES | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Consensual sex scenes ak... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (new)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
BONUS

Chapter 34

18.9K 674 110
By LilaAurora_LA

[CONTINUATION OF THE LAST CHAPTER]

Rita's pov

I have never been in a clothing store in a mall. As we walked into one, I was amazed. It was like a whole new world for me.

Not a saleswoman came up to us. "They don't help me choose my clothes?" I asked Roman, looking at the busy salespersons who were putting the clothes back in order to make the store look neat and organized.

The store was called TJ Maxx. "Since we are not in a fancy store — no — you have to choose your own clothes without the assistance of the staff," Roman claimed.

"I never got the chance to walk around a clothing store and pick up my own clothes," I muttered as I looked through the clothes.

"Lucky you, must be enjoyable to live like a princess. Was there anything you had to do for living?" he asked me mockingly.

His words made me look at him. I hated that he thought I was spoiled. I was everything but spoiled.

"No, my father provided me with everything I needed, like fresh food, expensive clothes, a big spacious bedroom, maids, home tutoring," I said, walking up to him until I stood in front of him with my arms crossed.

"He kept really good care of me, but not because he loved me or I am his daughter. He wanted me unharmed and safe so he could marry me off to Nicolai or another man who qualified his standards when the time was right."

I pushed the few clothes I had already chose against his chest. "I was never a princess, Roman. I was always a prisoner — raised to be a trophy wife to someone."

As I was about to walk away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer. "Let go of me, you just spoiled my mood," I muttered annoyed.

He leaned closer, his lips brushing my ear as he said, "I can't help, it turns me on when you're mad." Then, he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck, kissing me there.

"You really look so tempting when you are angry. You know I always get a hard on when you're mad?"

"W-What are you doing?" I stammered bewildered as he brushed my hair back and sucked on my neck. It was impossible to stay mad at him. He turned me from mad to flustered in seconds.

"Seeing if you're as turned on as I at the moment." His hand sneaking in my coat, before slipping in my skirt.

I gasped as his hand cupped my sex. I couldn't believe where his hand was. I looked around as he continued kissing my neck, not caring at all that we were standing in the middle of a store.

"R-Roman," I stuttered, trying to push him away before someone would see us. Though, he held me very close to his body, so it was hard to tell where his hand was.

"Mmh," was all I got from him in response. "We are in public for God's sake, stop," I said flushed and held his wrist, scared he'd sneak his fingers in my sex.

"And?" he muttered against my neck, his other hand wrapping around my waist, pulling me even closer if possible, his hand in my skirt covered by my coat. "I am just hugging you."

"You are doing far more, it i-is inappropriate," I stammered as I looked around to see if people were staring at us or not.

"Who gives a fuck?" he asked mischievously. "Look around, everyone is busy, no one cares."

"I give a fuck!" I said, trying to pull back, but he held me in his embrace, not letting go. "You want to give a fuck?" he asked me with a naughty grin and I gasped before shaking my head.

"You probably won't, as you can't pull out in public, huh?" I muttered with a gasp as he slipped a finger inside me.

"You're right, but I can have a little taste test." He slipped another finger inside me, moving them in a slow pace.

"Stop." I suppressed a moan, my knees getting from his dirty games. "Your sweet mouth says stop, but your pussy says otherwise, it's already getting wet for me," he hummed, licking my earlobe.

"Stop before we get caught!" I whimpered. "You really want me to stop? You're pussy is clamping around my fingers, you want to come?" he breathed in my neck, making me feel goosebumps.

"What if we get caught?" I whined, trying to look as normal as possible as he fingered me in the middle of a damn store.

"That's the thrill, no risk, no fun." He curled his fingers inside me, and my eyes literally rolled back in their pockets.

"Are you close?" I nodded my head, my mind clouded. I bit my lip to suppress my moans as he worked his fingers inside me, his thump occasionally rolling over my clit.

Burying my face inside his chest, I came. My legs felt like jelly and I fisted his shirt in my hands for support.

"These young people today! No shame! No shame!" I heard someone say next to us and gasped. I had not the courage to look at the person and kept my face buried in his chest.

"It's shameful that I hug my wife in public?" Roman played it off cool. Now, I was flustered and shocked. He just upgraded his lie — going from girlfriend to wife.

"You shameless! I know exactly where your hand is!" she scolded him. Turning my head to the person, I saw an old lady. "And where is my hand?" he asked her with a raised brow.

"In her pants!" she claimed and I blushed more, if possible. "And what's the problem with that?" he asked her unfazed.

"This is a public place for God's sake! Didn't your parents teach you some respect?" she asked him, looking at us disgusted.

"Didn't your parents teach you to mind your own business?" I couldn't believe that he was arguing with an old lady while still having his fingers inside me.

"What you do is my business, because this is a store, not a brothel!" she snapped at him, pointing her walking stick towards us.

"Alright, then, enjoy watching," he smirked at him. The old lady frowned at him confused. And my heard dropped as he finally pulled his fingers out of me and brought them to his mouth before licking them clean.

"Shameless! Bad! You are not only defiled but also ruining this poor soul with your shameless deeds!" She shook her head. Then, she looked at me. "File for a divorce as you still can and save yourself from this dirty man!"

"Listen, lady, don't be jealous and wreck some relationships, just because your old pussy doesn't get any!"

I gasped, the old woman looked red from anger. "Now, this is enough! Come here, you little hussy!" she hurried towards us with her walking stick before attacking Roman with it.

Watching him getting his butt whopped — with the walking stick by an old lady — was amusing. He tried to take the walking stick from her but the woman had a death grip on it and didn't let go.

"Listen old hag, you are already one sneeze away from incrimination, so stop before you get a damn heart attack!" he gritted out, yanking the stick towards him.

"Bite me, you bastard!" she screamed at him. "You bite me, you fossil! But I bet you want, huh?" he finally took her stick.

"Oh, definitely!" She took her prosthesis teeth out and clapped them towards Roman.

"What the fuck, that's disgusting! Keep them away from you old fuck!" He said, running away from her in the store as she chased him — clapping her prosthesis teeth in her hands in a biting manner.

I didn't know what I was watching. I was confused and amused by the scene in front of me. He just ran around the shelf to tire her as she chased him.

"Wait, let's do a break, I am old," she requested leaning against the shelf and putting her teeth back in place.

"You wish you old hag," he remarked, ending whatever this was by putting me on his shoulder and walking away.

"Don't run away, this fight isn't over, come back!" she screamed after us, creating a scene, not that one wasn't already created by their bickering. "Next time I see you, I will beat some respect in you!"

"I doubt that, rest in Hell!" He left the store with me on his shoulder.

"What the fuck did I just watch?" I chuckled confused as he put me down. "Don't ask," he shook his head before pulling me away from the store.

"Roman, what about clothes for me?" I asked him with a pout as he put me down. "We'll shop in another store," he claimed, intertwining our fingers and pulling me with him.

This shop was called H&M. "Why do you keep calling me your girlfriend, or wife?" I asked randomly as we entered the store.

"What do you expect me to call you in public? My beautiful prisoner?" He thought I was beautiful. I liked meeting the term beautiful through his eyes.

"You could just call me your friend," I suggested. "That's ridiculous, no man would go shopping with a woman he's just a friends with," he snorted.

"Then what are you doing here with me?" the question slipped out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

Though, I knew I forced him to take me to the mall by crying and shouting at him not to cut my hair. He probably had more important things to do than taking me to a hairdresser and clothing store.

"Forse perché per me sei più di un semplice amico," he mumbled and pulled me back from my thoughts.

(Maybe because you are more than just a friend to me.)

I looked at him confused. I loved it if he spoke Italian, it sounded hot, but I hated that I couldn't understand a word he was saying. "You know I don't understand Italian," I muttered with a frown.

"I said I can't see you as a friend, because I don't fuck my friends, ragazza," he claimed, and I looked at him flushed.

"Then, what are we?" I asked curiously, cocking my head. "A fling, a good time we enjoy temporary," he summed our situation up.

"A fling." I nodded my head, his words were like a reminder — telling me I would never be more to him. I was just a simple fling he had a good time with.

"You are so quiet now, is something wrong?" he asked me, as I looked through the clothes, ignoring his presence. His words hurt me. But I didn't look at him. I didn't want him to see that being called a fling hurt me.

"No, nothing is wrong, I was just thinking ..." I muttered as he hugged me from behind. "Thinking of what?" he asked with is hands on my waist now, kissing my cheek.

Such a simple gestures — like hugging me from behind— made my heart melt. Turning my head sideways, I looked at him to see him glaring at me with an intense gaze.

"Food. We don't have real food at home, can we go grocery shopping?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, we can, after you are done here," he agreed without whining. I was surprised that he said yes to me.

"I guess we can't today, because you said I just have two hours before we have to get back home. But two hours are only enough for me to look through the shops. I need another hour to go grocery shopping," I said with an innocent smile.

"What the hell? Why is it taking you two hours to buy clothes?" he asked confused. "You just need to choose something to wear."

"Well, I'm very picky. So it takes me time to find something I like," I said with a shrug and started to look through the clothes, "but you could help me, then we would be done sooner."

"Good," he sighed defeatedly, following me through the store. "What shall I do?"

"You could carry the clothes I've picked up, then I could look around more freely and effortlessly," I told him with a smile.

I heard him mumble something in Italian behind me but ignored it. I tried not to spoil my mood by oppressing his words — a fling, a good time — in the back of my mind.

After a while I picked enough clothes and we went to the changing rooms before I got in and he waited outside.

And I was actually surprised at how good they looked and fit me, even if they were cheap. I always wore designer outfits or clothes from well-known brands. Dad always made sure my mom and me looked perfect, so we could give the media an image of a perfect family.

But I really didn't mind wearing cheaper clothes as both, cheap or expensive, did pretty much the same, kept me warm and covered.

As I was trying on bras, the door to the changing room opened and Roman walked in.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked him and blushed as he stared at me with a darkened gaze and licked his lips.

"I brought you lingerie," he said hoarsely, pointing to the underwear set in his hands. Now I noticed that he was holding sets of lingerie.

My body felt hot under his gaze as I looked at the sets. Then, I frowned and looked at him. "Do you do this often? Choosing lingerie for your flings?"

"I only did it once for my boss's wife," he grinned at me. "Don't tell me you fucked her too," I gasped.

"Of course not, it was only to get on his nerves, and she's like my sister, and he'd kill me on spot since she's not a very good liar," he chuckled.

"I see ..." I muttered, looking at the sizes of the sets he had brought me. "How do you know my size?"

He leaned closer until our lips touched. "I could find your body even with closed eyes," he said as his lips touched mine before kissing me.

I moaned in his mouth as his hands were playing with the string of my bra. I gasped and pushed him away as someone knocked on the door.

"Hello? Only one person is allowed per locker room," I heard the staff say. Panicking, I tried to push Roman away, who kept kissing my neck.

"Roman!" I said seriously. He sighed and pulled away, before pecking my lips, taking a step away from me and leaving the closet.

I groaned and closed my eyes. She must have heard my moan. I felt embarrassed and didn't know how to walk out of the closet after being caught making out with him by the staff.

Therefore, I pushed all the clothes in his hand and asked him to go and pay while I changed back. When I heard no voices outside, I peeked my head out. Seeing no one at sight, I quickly left the cabin.

I waited near the counter as he did the payment. When I the clothes were already packed in bags and the saleswoman returned Roman his card back, a small part of me felt bad about spending his money, but I didn't want to wear her clothes.

After entering a few other stores, we finally headed to the car. I was really exhausted and leaned my head against the window once we got into the car. My feet hurt as I wasn't used to walking for hours.

"Rita," I heard him say before grabbing my chin and turning my face to him. "Yeah," I mumbled tiredly. "Are you all right?" he asked me and I nodded my head. "Yes why?" I asked confused.

"I've asked you twice if I shall drive to a small or large grocery store," he told me. "Actually, could you drive home? I don't feel like grocery shopping and I'm exhausted," I yawned and leaned my head against the window again, closing my eyes.

"Home ... as you wish, ragazza," I heard him say before falling asleep.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...