'Year: 198?' Glamrock Freddy...

By icerules247

Do you know what lies beneath? Beneath the ground, or even beneath those around you? You never think about it... More

Chapter 1: 'A Day In The Life Of Y/n'
Chapter 2: 'A New Day A New Job'
Chapter 3: 'Is He Supposed To Do That?'
Chapter 4: 'The Show Must Go On!'
Chapter 5: 'Yep, Pretty Sure He's Not Supposed To Do That...'
Chapter 6: 'Bunny Ears'
Chapter 8: 'Souls'
Chapter 9: 'New Guy'
Chapter 10: 'Fizzy'
Chapter 11: 'Only A Child'
Q&A #1
Chapter 12: 'Show Them Your Moves!'
Chapter 13: 'Hide And Seek'
Chapter 14: 'Parent's Day'
Chapter 15: 'Gay Or European?'
Chapter 16: 'CATFISHED'
Chapter 17: 'The R.I.P'
Q&A #2
Chapter 18: 'Battle For The Emporium'
Chapter 19: 'Fantasy Day'
Chapter 20: 'Temptation...'
Chapter 21: 'A Day Out'
Chapter 22: 'The Man That Follows...'
Chapter 23: 'Because He Lived...'
Q&A #3
Chapter 24: 'Memories'
Chapter 25: 'An Unexpected Visit'
Chapter 26: 'Fizzy's Lament'
Chapter 27: 'A Mother's Wish'
Chapter 28: 'Oblivion'
Chapter 29: 'His Presence'
Q&A #4
Chapter 30: 'Security Breach'
Thank You.
Chapter 31: 'Awakened'
Chapter 32: 'An Enemy Of My Enemy'
Chapter 33: 'Truth?'
Chapter 34: 'Return Of The Professionals'
Chapter 35: 'The Old Face Of A New Friend'
Q&A #5
Chapter 36: 'Flying The Cope'
Chapter 37: 'You Are Broken...'
'WE'LL BE BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES!!!'

Chapter 7: 'A Fixer Upper'

36.7K 1.1K 8.5K
By icerules247

(A/n: This chapter is going to have A LOT of moments between reader-chan and our favorite bear. And I mean A LOT! Hope you enjoy this extremely fangirlish chapter! Also, the new gameplay trailer for Security Breach just came out so what better time to update!?)

"All right men, I've called you all here because you know that Freddy has suffered horrible damage from the other night." You had called all of your coworkers in the mechanic department to discuss what plan of action that you all should take because this was a serious situation! The head performer, the very face of this entire franchise, is out of order! 

"Yeah, because of you." One muttered. You were not in the mood today, you pulled your gun out of your holster at shot at the ground in front of all of their feet. 

"Listen up you ungrateful spineless pigs! I am not in the mood today for your stupid comments! Who or who didn't do it doesn't matter! What matters is that we need to fix him as fast as possible!" You screamed at the now shook men. "And before you make the joke, NO it is not that time of the month!!!" 

"Damn." One whispered. 

"Now let's talk business, you guys are all the professionals here so I need some input. What is the fastest way to fix Freddy?" 

You were actually really surprised when they actually answered you!

"With the damage done there is no way that it will take just one day to fix him." 

"Yeah he needs new parts ordered and everything."

"I think the fastest way to fix him is to take him home with one of us." 

Everyone turned their heads towards the last guy. 

"Elaborate." You pointed at him. 

"Well if we keep him here and try to fix him it will take way too long! If we're at work than there won't be any time to work on him because we'll be busy doing other things!" He explained. 

"You guys don't do anything." You deadpanned. "But no, I think you've got a point." 

"Really?" He rose a brow. 

"Yeah, since you all don't do anything around here that will leave me. And with my millions of duties it will be almost impossible for me to have time for Freddy..." You snapped your fingers with a grin. "You know what? I'll do it! I'll ask for me to have days off until I fix him!" 

"Woah woah woah! What makes you think none of us can have those kinds of days off?!" One of them stood up, offended. 

"Because if you did, you will never return." 

He sat back down

"Fair." 

~

DAY 1

"Come on! Bring him in slowly!" You signaled the company van into your driveway. "Poor guy is already broken enough I don't think he deserves any more damage!" You stopped the vehicle once it was far enough to where you could open the back door and take out the animatronic. 

You watched as the men who worked with you pulled out a giant long crate which contained Freddy inside. 

"Uh, where exactly do you want him?" One of them asked. 

"Bring him up to my room, I would like to be somewhere comfortable when I work." 

"Up?" The other gulped. 

"If you're worried about there being an entire flight of stairs don't be. It's only like five or eight steps." You explained. The men let out sighs of relief and began carrying the crate inside. 

DAY 2

"I have no idea what I'm doing..." You mumbled to yourself staring at the slumped over damaged animatronic. Biting your thumb nail in thought you wondered what on Earth you were supposed to do first. Good thing your parents chose to give you some space and stay over your grandparent's house with your little brother until you were done with this whole ordeal. The required parts were going to be here by tomorrow so you didn't really have to do anything major until then. So until tomorrow you were just going to examine the damage you inflicted. Crouching down on one knee you dragged your fingers over the many bullet holes that littered his round body. 

"Hey Freddy?" You lightly gave his shoulder a little shake. No response, only the quiet jinggling of loose bullets from inside. 

You let out a guilty sigh. 

"I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I'm going to fix you." You stood back up and determinedly placed your hands on your hips. "No matter what."

DAY 3

Today was the day. Freddy's new parts were coming in today. Weirdly enough, you couldn't contain your excitement. You were sitting on the edge of your porch and swinging your legs back and forth like a little kid waiting for the ice cream truck. 

Actually, you still do that when waiting for the ice cream truck.

Playing on your Gameboy, you began to think about how many parts you were going to have to piece together and fix. I mean, you did shoot him quite a bit. 

Remembering how much you damaged him filled you with nothing but guilt. But your excitement didn't falter, for you were now going to redeem yourself by fixing him with your very own (Unexperienced) hands! Your ears perked up at the sound of a van entering your driveway. 

Letting out a happy gasp, you hurled yourself off the porch. You greeted the same men from the other day as they exited the vehicle.

"Evening ma'am!" One waved back. "You ready to finally get to work?" 

"More than ever!" You grinned, watching the other open the back of the van. "I'll help you!"

~
You were not expecting this many boxes. There were like ten of them! And then there was one more giant one that had yet to get inside!  The men insisted to bring the last one up themselves so you just sat on your bed and viewed the box being sat correctly according to the 'THIS SIDE UP' spray painted on its side. 

"You know, your coworkers pitched in on this one." One of the men began. "This here was actually supposed to be in separate boxes like those but they chose to assemble it for you so you wouldn't have to do it all by yourself."

"Yeah, they said that they got tired of being called useless and that this was a one time thing." 

"Wow, really?" You rose a brow. "I'll have to buy them some treats or something as thanks." You pondered. 

"What are they, elementary schoolers?"

"Yes." You deadpanned, earning snickers from the two. 

"Well anyways, we should get going." One tossed you a crowbar. "Call us if there is anything wrong or needed." 

You waved goodbye to each other. 

One by one you began struggling to open each crate. And inside each one was a piece of an endoskeleton which wouldn't take a genius to figure out that it was for Freddy. 

"You're telling me that I have to put these together myself!?" You groaned, dragging yourself to the giant crate. This thing towered over you, casting a shadow over you. "All right, let's do this." You gripped the crowbar as tightly as you can and stabbed it into the edge of the crate and began to pull with all your might. The top eventually came off unexpectedly making you trip and fall. 

"Ow..." You rubbed your head. Slowly looking up you bagan to ignore your throbbing head at the sight in front of you. 

It was a new Freddy suit. 

Jumping up to your feet you ran over to examine it. This design was so new, yet stayed true to the original! It had the same look and pattern, but the torso was a different shape. Instead of a roundish childish look, it was now a triangular shape. It gave off a more muscular and masculine look, adding on to the superhero look he already had. Dare you say the suit was even a little bit taller! 

"That's probably why he needs a completely new skeleton." You thought aloud. Looking more towards the edges of the crate you spotted something stuffed inside. Grabbing the item you pulled it out revealing it to be a manual. 

A giant grin appeared on your face. 

"THANK YOU!!!" You screeched hopping up and down everywhere. 

DAY 4

Today you were going to try to get the arms working. So far you had no luck but you were determined to at least get a twitch. You pondered around your room, manual in hand, rubbing your chin. 

"Ok, so the manual says to press these two wires together and it should create a spark strong enough to activate the arm. Seems simple enough." You trotted over to the lifeless animatronic, placing extremely thick and heavy gloves on to protect yourself from the shock. Looking in the manual you were able to figure out where those certain wires were and pull them out. Taking a deep breath you lightly tapped them together to test the waters. You watched as tiny sparks flickered from the wires. After you got comfortable you finally just slammed them together connecting the two. A giant spark released almost hitting you if it weren't for you blocking your face with your giant gloves. 

You peeked over your palms to see if anything happened.  Nothing did.

"Huh that's weird." You say scratching your head in confusion, picking up the manual once more. "The manual clearly says that-" You were cut off by a metal fist colliding into you sending you flying into the wall on the other side of the room. 

You fell onto the ground face first with a thud. Shakingly, you gave a thumbs up. 

"Progress!...ugh." You groaned and painfully let your arm flop back down. 

And to think you have to do the other arm too...

DAY 5

"Let's try not to get hit in any shape, form or fashion today." You rubbed your hands together approaching the almost fully complete bear. After getting punched across the room twice yesterday you've became very cautious around the suit. Slowly, you crouched down to it's hip joint and found the two wires you were supposed to find.

"The manual says to do the same thing like with the arms so this should be ea- FUCK!" You scratched out, once again flying across the room from a kick to the stomach.

DAY 6

It was time. everything was in place perfectly and there was one thing left to do. 

You grabbed the crowbar you were given and strutted in front of the old Freddy suit.

"Sorry bud. But this is the only way I can do this last part..." You let out a breath and swung the metal bar into his skull, cracking it open. Unfortunately, what you were looking for was protected extremely well, so you had to swing again, and again, and again. Out of breath, you chucked the bar to the side once you finally got to your destination. Reaching your hand inside his head you pulled out a tiny chip. It was his memory card, the very thing that made him who he was, just place this bad boy inside the new suit and he'll be ready to go! 

Unable to contain your excitement, you practically bolted towards the new lifeless suit. 

"Please let this work..." You breathed, inserting the card inside the new Freddy's head.

~

'Where, am I...?'

'What happened...?'

'I can't remember...'

'All I can recall, is a loud noise and then it all went dark...'

'Why is it still dark...?'

'Why can't I see?' 

'Am I blind? Or are my eyes just closed...?'

'I feel fine...' 

'But I'm scared...' 

'If I were to try to open my eyes what would I see?' 

'More darkness?'

'I don't want to find out...'

'But, I have to.'

~

You watched eagerly as the bear's eyes fluttered open, revealing his glowing blue orbs. He jumped a little once he recognized you in front of him. You staring up at him, a look of hope and curiosity.    

"Y/n?" He breathed out. 

As if you could smile more, your eyes lit up like fireflies. Throwing your arms around him as best you could, you squeezed him as tight as you can. 

"I did it! It worked!" You cheered, hopping in place. 

"What worked?" Freddy questioned, softly placing his hands on your shoulders to make you face him. 

"Your repairs!" 

It was at that moment Freddy realized his hands were different, the same, but different. He started to analyze them, their shiny new metal exterior, the sharp blue claws at the ends. 

"My, repairs?" He thought aloud. 

"Yes! You got terribly injured the night we had to search for the missing suspect." 

"WHAT!?" Freddy exclaimed, almost tripping over his new legs. "Did we at least catch him? Are you okay? You didn't leave the office did you?!" Freddy began bombarding you with questions and started shaking you back and forth. 

"Yes we caught him, yes I'm okay, and I did leave the office..." 

"YOU WHAT!?" 

"Freddy calm down! You just woke up and all this yelling isn't good for you! Don't worry I'll tell you everything that happened later!"

The bear let out a sigh and put you down. 

"You're right, you're right." He looked down at you,  a brow rising in confusion. "Did you get shorter?" 

"I- What?! No!" You screeched, offended. "You're just taller!" 

"I am?" Freddy tilted his head, surprised. 

"Yeah, your new suit has some changes in the design. Such as height and shape." 

"Shape?" 

"Yeah, your torso is no longer round but now- well, come with me." You grabbed his hand and led him out of your room and downstairs into the living room. You placed him in front of a giant mirror your family always randomly had in the house for him to see himself. 

Freddy went silent once he saw his reflection. Touching his face, he slowly approached the mirror. 

"Is this, me?" He gasped, touching his new torso, a smile appearing on his face. 

"Uh huh! This new body comes with many new features along with the ones you already have! Like, uh, like..." Your explanation faded away once you saw that Freddy wasn't paying attention, but instead making different poses in the mirror, admiring his new body. While he was distracted, you took this time to admire it as well. 

He was tall.

Had a muscular shape. 

Just practically everything about him was perfect.

You were taken from your thoughts when Freddy gave out a prideful, hearty laugh. 

"This new body is amazing! And to think you did this all by yourself!" The animatronic turned towards you, posing once more with a smirk. "Tell me, how do I look?" 

(Artwork done by yours truly!... 😀)

You had to stop yourself from drooling. 

"Well?" He insisted for your answer. 

"YOU LOOK NICE! *ahem!* You look nice." You panicked. 

He chuckled and kneeled down to cup your face in his hands. 

"No words can express my gratitude for what you've done for me. I am eternally grateful." The bear thanked. 

"N-No, problem..." You squealed, face turning completely red. 

DAY 7

"Y/n, what on Earth are you doing up so late?" Freddy questioned, seeing you sitting tiredly on the living room sofa. 

"Just flipping through some channels to find something to watch." You answered with a yawn as you continually pressed through different stations. 

'Now you need to add three eggs-'

*CLICK*

'My name is Inigo Montoya, you've killed my father, prepare to die-'

*CLICK*

'Sure! Just give me the keys to liquor cabinet!-'

*CLICK*

'Child reportedly gone missing at Afton Robotics-'

*CLICK*

'There was a rumor going around the circus, that the dwarf and the elephant were lovers-'

*CLICK*

'Abagail my love, please stay with me-'

"Oh I hate this movie!" You grinned, sitting up in your seat leaving the channel on. 

"If you hate the movie than why are you excited to watch it?" 

"Because it's so bad it's hilarious!" You turned up the volume. "And I get excited when it comes on if someone comes over so I can show them how bad it is, and we can laugh at it together!"

"What have I told you about thinking of me as a living being-"

"Stop doing that cause I'm not going to stop..." You deadpanned and patted the seat next to you, signaling for him to sit down. Rolling his eyes he complied and sat down next to you. The animatronic was a little bit too big and took up most of the couch though. 

"What makes this movie so bad anyway?" Freddy questioned, resting his arm on the back of the couch, surrounding your tiny frame. 

"Oh where do I begin? The story is okay and the acting is trash. But there is this ONE scene that just takes the cake for me."

"And that is?"

"Okay, when you think of a rainy scene in a romance movie, what is the first thing you would be expecting to happen?"

"The male character holding an umbrella for his love interest or him trying to dramatically not lose her before it too late and confessing his feelings for her." 

"Exactly, now take that second guess that replace all the words one would say in a scene like that with wording that gives off a COMPLETELY different vibe than what it was supposed to be."

"I'm, not sure what you mean..."

"Just watch, and you'll see." You smirked, pulling your eyes towards the screen. 

~

"Oh! Oh! Here it comes!" You sat up quickly tapping Freddy's arm multiple times to make sure he was paying attention. 

"Oh, yikes." Freddy chuckled.

"SEE?!" You pointed at the tv. "They used wording that is completely inappropriate for this kind of scene! Who asks, 'Will you make love to me?' or 'I want to feel your body against mine.' In the middle of a highway?!" You ranted.

"Yeah you do have a point." 

"And that's not even the best part, she says yes but keep looking." 

THE END

The two fell silent as they watched the credits roll. But it didn't last long for the two began to uproar with laughter.

"IT-IT JUST ENDS?!" Freddy howled between laughs.

"IT ALWAYS GETS ME! EVERY TIME!" You tried to catch your breath by clutching onto the bear's arm. 

"I-I just, WOW!" 

"Wait! Wait! Wait! You got a perfect memory right?" You asked with the biggest grin plastered across your face.

"I do!" He smirked back.

"Oh this is going to be good." You rubbed your hands together and hopped off the couch and waltzed into the middle of the room, in front of the bear, and posed dramatically.

"No! I do not need you anymore! You never loved me!" You gasped out. 

It took a moment but Freddy soon realized you were acting out the final scene of the movie. A playful smirk spread across his face as he to got up from his seat and posed dramatically. 

"I have no idea who put that stupid though into your beautiful brain of yours but it is not true! I have ALWAYS LOVED YOU!" Freddy played along extremely well. 

"My father has never lied to me! Whatever he says is the complete truth!" 

Freddy rushes up to you and grabs your wrists, pulling you closer to him. 

"Please my love! He may have never lied, but he is this time! You must listen to me!" 

"Let go of me! Let go-" Your lines cut off with the animatronic forcefully tugging your chin upwards to look him in the eyes. 

"I want to feel you, don't you know that?" He whispered. 

You didn't understand the next few seconds, but after that sentence it was like something had slammed your knees with a hammer. It was most definitely his voice. 

He continued. 

"Your body against mine, gasping for air, my name barely making it's way past your lips." 

At this point you were just screaming internally. Sure this guy was just playing along with you, but his acting makes it seem like he's foreal!!! But you couldn't let this distract you! You started this and you weren't backing down! You said your part.

"I-I don't know what you mean!" 

"You know, EXACTLY, WHAT I MEAN!" The tight frip he already had on you got tighter. "I want you to make love to me..." He pulled you into his arms and leaned down into your ear. "And I know you want the same..." HE breathed down your neck. "Don't you?" 

You couldn't help the blush appearing on your face. You were so thankful that Freddy couldn't see it. 

"Y-Yes..." You gasped, feeling him release you. 

"So! How was that?!" Freddy grinned, looking at you like an excited puppy. 

You quickly fanned away the heat from your face. 

"U-Um you know... I think if the acting was good, that scene might have actually been good."

"I'll take that as a compliment that my acting was good?" Freddy fixed his bowtie. 

"Uh, YEAH! You had me weak in the knees the entire time! How are you so good?!" 

"Well, when you've been on stage for as long as I have, you pick up a few things."

"Psssh! Like what? All you ever do is sing!" 

"Like how to pretend!" Freddy's smile quickly turned the other direction when he realized what he just let slip. 

"Pretend? You-" Your expression covered itself with confusion. Watching Freddy turn away from you, not wanting to see your reaction. "Freddy, are you ali-" 

The bear forced his hand up, cutting you off. 

"Freddy..." You softly called, reaching out to touch his shoulder. The bear flinched at your touch and turned to look at you with the most life like expression you could ever see in his eyes. "You are, aren't you?" 

The animatronic looked downwards towards the floor, pain filled his face. 

"Not anymore..." he whispered, and walked away.

You let out a sigh. 

So much has happened ever since you got this position. More money, and something else...

Ever since that day when he made you face him, your thoughts had become scattered about the bear. And these thoughts messed with your feelings REALLY BAD. So bad to the point where you weren't sure you could trust even yourself. And you loved it...

What an interesting turn of events...

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 693 42
[Originally posted on AO3] A complete rewrite of the game Security Breach. This takes concepts introduced from the games and books and implements the...
132K 5.1K 26
Various FNAF Security Breach x Child Reader Crossover with The Baby in Yellow. ____________________________________ โI ฤดแปฎลžลฆ ลดฮ”ล‡ลฆ ลฆร˜ ฮฒโ‚ฌ โ‚ฃล˜Iโ‚ฌล‡ฤลž.โž โ•ฐโ”„โžค...
5K 145 13
Y/N grew up with Freddy's and she wanted to work at one of the locations ever since she was a kid.When her parents stopped taking her she was confuse...