Sinner [Completed]

By callmeCRAZY8

"Sinners go to hell!" The preacher yelled and everyone in the room cheered. "They do not deserve a spot in he... More

Cast List
Prologue
Sinner: One
Sinner: Two
Sinner: Four
Sinner: Five
Sinner: Six
Sinner: Seven
Sinner: Eight
Sinner: Nine
Sinner: Ten
Sinner: Eleven
Sinner: Twelve
Sinner: Thirteen
Sinner: Fourteen
Sinner: Fifteen
Sinner: Sixteen
Sinner: Seventeen
Sinner: Eighteen
Sinner: Nineteen
Sinner: Twenty
Sinner: Twenty One
Sinner: Twenty Two
Sinner: Twenty Three
Sinner: Twenty Four
Sinner: Twenty five
Sinner: Twenty six
Sinner: Twenty seven
Sinner: Twenty eight

Sinner: Three

10.3K 461 466
By callmeCRAZY8

"Why do I have to come with you?" I ask my mom as I was carrying a container over to the neighbors house. I couldn't understand why mom insisted that I come with her when she could do this herself.

When we reached the door, she turns around to face me before giving me a look that meant she was about to lecture me on whatever.

"We're their new neighbors. We will be as polite and nice as we can, ok? Why are you acting like you don't want to be over here?"

Cause the man and woman gives me some sort of weird vibes going for them and she's way too gorgeous that I might make an idiot out of myself.

"I just don't do social things."

She smiles. "I know, but do this for me."

The door opens in time for her to turn around and I saw that woman standing there, smiling at us. I saw my mom step up on their steps a little before speaking. "Hi, I know we met at the church this morning but I didn't realize we were neighbors."

"Oh, really?" She smiles.

"Me and my daughter would like for you to have this. We decided to bring you both a little welcoming dessert."

As the woman took the container, my mom was talking to her a little more until we were invited inside. I shook my head before walking in behind her then shutting the door and looking around.

I saw that man walk in before walking towards us and shaking my mom's hand. I stayed in the back as I was observing, but not making eye contact. I was looking around the living room and seeing all the pictures they had on the walls.

My mom was talking to them and I kept my eyes away from the woman as I was looking down at the floor. I saw her shoes then my eyes traveled up her legs as she was wearing some tight pants and not that dress I saw her in earlier.

My eyes kept going upward until I saw something that made me stop. I furrowed my eyebrows until she had pulled her sleeve down, hiding the evidence as I looked up at them.

The man had his hand on her arm as she was talking to my mom and I noticed something that made me very curious, very fast.

Her body language was off and it was giving me bad vibes.

"Would you like something to drink?" The woman spoke then pulled away from the man as he stood there for a moment. We followed her to their kitchen and I look around until I saw that woman walk to her fridge, grabbing some water bottles out before placing them on the counter.

Mom smiles at her before grabbing a bottle and handing it to me. I slightly smile at her before placing the bottle back on the counter before looking around once more.

"It's nice to get to know you a little more. I hope you and your husband enjoys this wonderful neighborhood as much as we do."

Looking at my mom, I made a face before shaking my head. I really wish she wouldn't act like this around new people cause it's not her and it makes me cringe.

She's never this polite. Only to new people and it makes me cringe so bad.

That man walks to the fridge before grabbing something out, which I caught a glimpse of before he puts it back and brings out a water bottle. I watch as he walks to the counter where we were then stands next to the woman.

As I was watching them talk to my mom, I noticed something really shifty about them. The man was more suspicious than the woman and I instantly caught that when we walked through the doors.

I'm not sure what it was but they were definitely hiding something.

Which made me very interested now.

"Well, I hope we're not interrupting anything." Mom says. "We were just coming over and introducing ourselves again. Want to welcome you both here and hope you enjoy it." She smiles.

"Thank you." The man spoke. "We really appreciate it."

Mom nods then smiles. "If you need anything, I'm right next door and won't be a bother at all."

Looking around, I really wish my mom would hurry up and let's leave. Being in the presence of other people tend to make uncomfortable and I dislike it.

When we were finally leaving, I sighed out a relief as I walked out the door first before stopping when my mom was walking out also. "Slow down, Grace." She walks to me and looks at me as we were walking to our yard. "Why are you being like that?"

"Like what?" I ask as I look at her. "You know I don't like being around people, mom."

As I was walking inside, she slaps my butt and I turn towards her as she was smiling at me. I shook my head before rushing upstairs with her right after me, which made me scream as I ran into my room and slammed door.

"You need to help me with dinner soon!"

"Ok!" I yell as I went to my bed and flopped down. I stared at the ceiling for a moment before hearing my phone vibrate then saw a snap from Anthony.

When I opened it, it was him sticking his head out of the car window as the wind was hitting his face. I laughed when I looked at it a little longer before sending him a text back.

After a few moments of waiting for his snap back, I got up and walked to the window. I opened it up before leaning out, looking around as I saw a few cars go by and the other neighbors across the street.

Then I look over at the neighbors next door and saw that man walk out of the house. I watch him as he walks to the car, opens the door and leans in for a moment then leans out as he was holding something in his hand.

When he was walking back towards the house, that's when he looked up and saw me. I watch as he stops and looks at me for a moment before I slightly waved, letting him know that I was already on to him.

After he walks back inside, I look around once more before hearing my phone. I lean out of the window before walking to my bed and picking up my phone to see a snap from Anthony.

I walked around my room for a moment, sending him snaps back of random things on the floor and my shoes. I stopped near the window before looking out then looking back down at my phone as he had sent a snap.

Sending him a text, I told him about going over to the neighbors thanks to him. Then I told him about the vibes I was getting when I walked into their house, which was very off.

Then he video chatted me.

"No way." He said as he was looking at the screen. "Ok so tell me everything."

I shrug as I walk around, looking out the window when I passed by then looking back at the phone. "I noticed something.. the vibes they were setting off was weird enough but I saw something on her wrist before she covered up."

"Ooo this is exciting!" He smiles. "We need to investigate.

"No, we don't." I made a face then shook my head. "It's not our business."

He gave me a blank look. "Grace, these people are weird. I mean, you said it yourself. We need to find out what their deal is." He looks around then looks back at the phone. "Maybe they're aliens."

"Yeah, sure." I roll my eyes before shaking my head. "They're aliens from another planet."

"That's what I'm saying." He smiles then looks around for a moment. "Ok so, I'll come over tomorrow. Your mom will be at work and we can get to our work."

I sighed before looking out the window when I saw another car pull up in the neighbors driveway. I walked to it then looked a little until I heard Anthony on the phone.

"Let me see!"

Turning the camera to the back, I pointed it out towards the window as I was watching also. I saw the man walk out the car, lean into the driver side window and look back at the house for a moment.

"Drama." I heard Anthony say, which made me roll my eyes. "Where's the woman?"

I turned the camera back towards me. "I don't know."

"So, what exactly did you see?"

Looking out the window, I walked away from it before looking at the phone. "I saw a bruise on her arm. It looked like a bruise and she covered it up before I could really see it."

"So.. the husband is abusive?"

"I have no idea." I rubbed my forehead. "But, I don't care."

"Well, I do." He huffs. "I'll find out everything myself because I'm extremely interested now."

I shook my head before hearing my mom walk in and I looked over at the door as she was standing there. "Say hey to Anthony." I showed her the phone as she was walking in.

"Hi, Anthony." She smiles as she waves. "You going to come help me with dinner?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Bye, Miss Sanders!" I heard Anthony yell as mom walks out the room.

I look back at the phone then smile. "Bye, Anthony."

"I'll call you later tonight so we can do more investigation."

Shaking my head, I sighed before walking out the room. "Ok, yeah."

"Bye, Grace."

"Bye, Anthony." I hung up then walked downstairs before walking into the kitchen where mom was. I smiled once I saw her getting everything ready then I walked to the counter and looked at everything that was laying on it. "What are we having for dinner?"

Mom looks at me then smiles as she places a pan on the stove. "Spaghetti and meatballs tonight, sweetie."

"Yum." I smile as I watch her get the hamburger meat out of the fridge and get it ready to be put in the pan.

I helped her with everything else, getting the frozen meatballs ready to be dumped in the spaghetti when it gets ready. Then the spaghetti itself to boil in a pot on the stove.

Helping my mom cook was always the best. It brings us closer and I enjoyed it. We always have fun when we're cooking together or when it's just us at the house and nobody else.

Our bond is strong and I love it. It's great to have one parent that cares and loves me unlike my dad who left us.

We had a good friendship and I couldn't ask for a better mom.

As were getting everything ready, mom turns towards me and looks at me. "It's trash night, isn't it?"

"Well, Monday is trash day."

She looks at me as I smile. "Don't get smart. You know we put the trash can out tonight for them to get it in the morning. Now take that trash out," She points towards the can in the kitchen. "and take it to the road."

"Yes ma'am." I nod as I turn around and walk to the trash can before pulling the bag out, tying it then walking out the kitchen and out the front door.

It was only three but mom likes to have the trash out by the road early. I wasn't sure why but I don't like arguing with her, so I do what she says.

After I tossed the bag in the trash can, I grabbed the handle before taking it the road. I look around until I saw the neighbors door wide open and when I stopped the trash can to where it needed to be, I overheard them yelling.

Then the door slammed shut and I stood there for a moment, wondering what the hell was going on then realizing that I was way too invested in this.

Walking back to the house, I caught that man walking out of the house before walking to the car and getting in. I watch as he starts the car then he gets out before looking at the house for a moment before slamming the driver door and walking back towards the house.

I stood near my front door as I heard yelling from the house, realizing that these people had a lot more secrets that made me more interested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
479 36 19
The wail of sirens echoed throughout the hospital as the emergency room doors burst open. Two individuals were being carted in while another gurney w...
77.6K 2.8K 31
He betrayed and faked to be fully gay to possibly get in my pants. She left me for a girl she met on a trip. And to think my life was actually GOOD...