Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

Epilogue

365 8 3
By getvmin

"When will you arrive?" I texted to Jimin. Now I can't wait to see him. Finally he is coming back after whole two month from his world tour. I had miss him so badly in past few days. His every little, delicate and sinful touch were missing. His quick but sweet kisses whenever he headed out of house, his soft patting on my back which forced my eyes to close each night and his crack deep voice that make me awake every morning, his sweet compliment to make my heart flutter and sometimes his needy behaviour from which I can't escape, I was missing it all. Well I didn't even realise that three years has been already passed of our happy marriage life and there is no single change in love between us.

Another hour passed away while I was recalling our memories before marriage but he didn't reply me. "Are you there?" I become little frustrated and typed again but see that he has seen my message just now. "We are done with dinner and leaving now. I'll be there in one hour." Finally he texted me back. I know there was nothing to be this much excited but I couldn't, when it comes to him I couldn't. I threw my phone on the bed in happiness and seat among the window for staring outside in the sky. I flexed my knees near to the chest and hugged it with my arms once wind blew wildly and I shivered a little. Time by time my eyelids started to feel heavy. It was dropping down by itself as I was sleepy but I forced to stay awake so can see the beautiful feature of my husband.

-

I opened my eyes from the sleep when realised that someone was hugging me from behind and I was sure that it was none another than Jimin, I turned back to see him but before I could opened my eyes, he closed my lips with his sweet one wrapped me in his embrace. I also wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him back. Gentle move turned in hungry one when his tip of tongue comes in contact with mine and he deepen the kiss. Making atmosphere more hot his hands pulled me closed to him and make me encircled his waist with my legs. Our lips moving with eachother in rythmic way and making so many wet sounds in silent room.

After a long time he moved back as his body demanded some oxygen and I opened my eyes slowly to see his beautiful and ethereal face. I attached my forehead with him while playing with his hair in back and circulating my fingers in small way. "I missed you." I said out of breath with closed eyes but get only kiss in return. "I need you!" Another sweet peck at the same place. "I want you!" My upper lips clasped with his thick one. "I adore you!" A small peck to my lower lips also for not leaving it. "I like you." Sloppy and sweet kissed hit my skin. "I love youu!" And now he take my lower lip between his and sucked on it for a longer time and give me some butterflies all over my body.

His eyes opened for staring at me from so closely and give me warmth of his smile. "Anything else now?" Finally I listened his voice when he whispered through his lips which was so close to mine and making me breath heavily with his every exhale. "I really missed you a lot." I hit his chest playfully and said in innocent face but realised my eyes become glassy after saying it. "I also missed you so much, everyday!" He packed my strands behind the ears and said while caressing my cheeks and babying me.

"Did you take your dinner properly?" A concern run through his face when he asked. Usually he take care of my every meal but as he was not here in past few days he daily asked me how much I eat or I eat properly or not? "Yes I have. Did you?" I asked back. "I also!" His back of fingers skretches my skin of neck before kissing me and have me in his arm for going to bed.

After putting me down on the bed between his two legs, he get on his knees for removing his shirt. My eyes travelled from up to down to his hard surface as his abs flesh to me. The place that I was missing to put my hands for giving him butterflies. He supported his self by putting his hands beside to my body and bend down to kiss me again. I hold on his neck for having him close enough to me and did the same what he was doing.

He break the kiss slowly and went to my ear for playing along with it. "Do you have any idea how much I missed you!" I closed my eyes for second when he bite on my earlobe with his teeth. "How much?" After giving a soft kisses behind my ears he came down along the border of my jaw while kissing every part it. "You will comes to know tonight!" That was it. My eyes meet for the last time to him before closing it when he marked my neck with his deepen kisses for giving me hickey all the way and make me his. My fingers hold on his hairs tightly when he go down on my collar bone and turn me on by planting kisses on the whole line. I gasped when his cold fingers hold my back up for going inside the material and unlocking my underneath garments and removing it away from me. He opened the first few buttons of my night pajama for revealing what is underneath and having a sight of it to him while kissing my lips so delicately and passionately. He reached till the end and opened all the buttons for siding away my shirt and bring his hand back up by caressing my bare body. A deep moan left my mouth once he reached at my cleavage and give a deep suck over it and continuous to go down till my stomach.

I opened my eyes for checking on him when he go on his knees again but removing his belt this time. "It seems you are enjoying hm?" He said with smirk and I smiled with blushed on my cheeks but maintain my eyes down there where his hands were working.

-

I didn't wanted to go out from this warm hug when it was freezy outside in early morning. To have him next to me after long period was making me lazy to leave him. I just want to stay in this position for the whole day cuddle with him without getting off from here. I moved back from his chest while still trying to open my eyes fully and check on his angelic feature. I brushed my fingers oh his long growing hairs for pushing it back from his forehead and seeing him thoroughly. One thing always make me smile and flutter my heart that his pouty lips when he is in deep sleep. I pecked on the tip of his nose making sure he will not awake by my touch and continued to stare at him.

Again that freezy air touched our bare body and I remembered that Jimin is also not wearing anything, I pulled the blanket up for covering his bare chest over which I was laying whole the night. He wriggled a little as I protect him from the air and I stopped for a moment so he couldn't realise that something is going on around him while he is sleeping. Once I confirmed he is sleeping again, I hugged his body and started to patting on his back lightly. I know he was taking peaceful and complete nap after so long so I decided to not wake him up until he do it by his self. His face clear that how much he is tired, my poor baby! I dragged myself out from his embrace slowly and went to have shower.

-

Break-fast was almost ready, I take a little peace out of the plate and put it in my mouth for tasting if it's perfect or not. My heart stopped for a second when pair of hands wrapped around my body and he kissed side of my neck. "Good morning honey!" I take a deep breath and then turned back to him for hugging his body after planting a kiss over his cheek. "Damn, you scared me Jimin. Good morning." He hide his face in the crook of my neck and again closed his eyes for sleeping again. "Why you are awake? I thought you will sleep longer today!"

"I didn't found you besides me, so I wake to find you. Your clothes were on the bed so I thought you were in the bathroom but you weren't also there." I continued to brushed my fingers in his silky black hairs while he was taking his half nap here with me just standing like that. " I forgot them outside." I replied. He moved back from the hug and tried to look at me with his half opened eyes. "Are you not going to sleep again?" I asked while starting him from so closely. "No." That was only reply from him with shaking head like little baby. I giggled but cupped his face after kissing him, for circulating my thumbs in the corner of his eyes and making it clear. His hands placed on back of my thighs that was barely covered with his shirt and bring it up for holding my waist and place me over the counter.

"You are pretty, my little baby love!" He makes my heart flutter by saying the same thing which he is repeating everyday since being in relationship. He squeezed my cheeks for making my lips pouty and giving peck on it. I gave a crescent smile but traveled my hands from his neck to the abs for support and kissed his throat. "Break fast is already ready, let's take it otherwise it'll be cold." I said almost like whispering as he was not moving away from me. "Okay!" As he said I tried to get off from the platform by pushing him back but he blocked me to my surprise. "Hm? Let me go. I need to put it on the table." A smile formed slowly on his face as he was thinking something weird. "Noo! Let's take it here." He is in mood just in morning. "Like this? Here?"

"Hmm!" I didn't say anything much but bring the breakfast nearer to us so can put it in the plate and eat it. His hands hugged me by my waist for staying close as much as he can and I extended my hand to have him a bite of it. "Mm~ delicious as always. Take it." I smiled at him when he said but also give a bite. "Did you get proper breakfast there everyday?" I asked while chewing and looking at him. "Sometime yes and sometimes no!" His eyes ended on the corner of my lips and he circulate his thumb for clearing the food particles from there. He pecked again on my lips for ending the conversation and extended his hand to the button of his shirt for opened it.

"Ya! Stop it now!" I smacked his hands away. "Why?" He deepen his eyes for staring in mine and asked so savagely. "Why not?" He was biting his lips while constantly staring at my lips and coming closer to my face. "Go now....you need to go for shower." I pushed him away and giggled as atmosphere was being hot. He walked back on his steps still facing forward but narrowing his eyes and smirking. "I'll see you later!" He said before stepping on staircase.

-

I was seating on his lap, hugging him like bear, laying my head down on his chest and he was stroking my head lightly. "Let's go somewhere today! For shopping or may be river site or for dinner, as you say." I raised my head up from his chest to face him. "Please no if you don't mind. You just come few days before and I want to spend some quality time with you 'cause you will be busy again in few days." I complaint like a baby among him and pout in disappointment. "Ok, ok. Don't be too cute, it's unbearable." He kissed on my forehead after chuckling on my words and continued his process that he was doing before.

-

"It's ready, come on!" I summoned him after done with preparing breakfast when he was watching TV in living room. He offered me to sit next to him and gave a bite of food before taking it but I refused. "Why?" A worryness pass on his face as soon as I say no. "I don't want to eat." I answered. "But you haven't eat anything after lunch." He put the spoon back in his bowl and turned to put his hand on my forehead and check the temperature. "I'm fine. Take your dinner first. I'll seat here until you don't finish it!" I know he is not going to leave it this much easily. After taking a few bites, he again offered me but I only nodded. "Just one, please!" He requested too cutely, so I just take one bite.

Jimin's pov.

She has no fever but I know something is wrong with her that she is not ready to tell me and make me worried. "Are you okay?" I cupped her face with my one hand and stroke her cheek for some times. "I'm okay, stop worrying about me. I was only not hungry." Her lips ended on mine for giving light peck on it and to caress my cheek with her thumb. "Ohk." I sighed but hold her tight close to me for closing our eyes and having a nice nap.

-

It was late again 9:10am in the morning but she was still sleeping. Her routine is changed from last few days. The y/n I know is not used to sleep till late but she is weird from few days. I put my hand again on her forehead for checking temperature and it was normal as always. I guess it disturb her and she opened her eyes but ended in my hug. "Don't you want to wake up my love?" I asked while stroking her back. "Mm!" She mumbled deeply not answering properly. "Why are you sleeping so much now a days? Tell me if something is wrong." I looked down to her sleepy face and kissed her cheek repeatedly.

Three weeks later...

I being done with my all work and come home earlier from the studio today. I thought I'll give surprise to y/n by making something delicious when she will be back completely tired because of her class but that plan goes failed as I see her bag that she used to take with her is already in the house.

"Is she at home earlier?" I asked to the the maid who was clearing the kitchen and putting some stuffs inside the fridge. "Yes! Sir." I walked to our bedroom after getting answer from her but that make me worried. Once I opened the door I see that she was laying there on her side so go close to her and take her hand between mine. My worryness get high when I noticed her body is burning up and that was too much. This girl is really crazy, after having this much fever she was still sleeping without blanket. Firstly I went to take a blanket out and covered her body with it and then try to wake her up. "Y/N?.....Baby?" I called her twice but she didn't response.

I was not sure if she has take her medicine or not as I was not at home so I went downstairs for asking to maid if she knew about it. "Did she take her medicine?" She turned to me from her work for replying me. "Yes!..... actually sir, she haven't took her lunch today!" I was about to turn and go back to upstairs for staying near by her in the case if she wake up and need something. "What? But why?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Not just today, she is skipping it from last few days and taking medicine everyday for fever!" I couldn't believe what she was trying to say. Something just happened inside of me as my body get weird feeling about it and I almost screamed on her. "And you are telling me today? Hhh?" I stirred in fear. "I'm really sorry sir. But ma'am has refused me to tell you." I can't believe what is going on right now, it was out of my mind. "If you really don't care to tell me about thi-" A voice of thudding something make me startled and I run to the room and opened the door intensely. Looked that y/n was on the floor but unconscious. I rushed to her and took her in my hug. "Y/N?......honey wake up please! answer me!!!" I tapped her many times but she didn't wake up.

-

She was inside the room and there were many things running and messing up in my mind. May be it occurs because she hadn't take her food but on another side my mind was thinking about what she said to me three years before that May be I have to face another problem in future. Just because of this one defect! I hate myself for thinking this but I have no way to escape. I was shaking my legs in nervousness constantly hoping nothing bad will happen. "Mr. Park? I need to talk to you!" Doctor came from inside the room and leaned me to her office. "Yes? Is she okey? I hope she is fine!" I just want answer now that everything is okay and if it's not then for sure I'm going to die. "Yes! There is not much thing to worried about it But tell me one thing, is she have any another problem?" I relaxed for a while but didn't stay longer as she asked another question and my heart skipped it's beat. "Mm...yes!" I explained all the things. "Is there any changes in her? I mean something that she don't do usually?" She asked.

"She is sleeping a lot, skipping her meal and regular exercise also. I just comes to know few minutes before coming here that she was taking her medicines for fever from last few days." I said and feel stupid for not even able to realise through what she was passing. "Okey! We have to done some reports because I have to confirm something. You can take her home now I'll send you the reports in few hours."

-

I lifted her up in my arms and leaned to our room directly. Her marble eyes not leaving mine through the whole way. I was being worried about her like hell and was also a little disappoint to her that she hide it. "I'm fine. I have only little fever!" She said in illed voice that I'm not used to listen. "Totally not fine. Became unconscious and saying that I'm fine. Is it okay for you?" I said while covering her on with blanket. Her pale face catch my eyes and I seat next to her. "Why you didn't tell me, Hm?" I lower my voice as much as I can while caressing her cheeks with my hand and bringing my face close to her. "I didn't wanted to bother you!" She try to get up but I refused her and scanned her whole face with lots of concern. "You are not going to do anything just lay down. And what you say....'bother'?....are you crazy y/n? What if something had happened today? And am I unknown for you? Hm? I'm your husband and you are my responsibility. Atleast you have to-" Before I could say something, she sealed my lips twice. I was about to cry while saying all of this as a thin layer already formed among my eyes thinking about what if something bad have happened. I gulped down a tight knot that formed in my throat.

"Calm down! Nothing have happened right? Don't be too much worried. And I'm sorry that I hide it. I'll not from next time I promise." She looked at in my eyes and yes I can't resist her puppy face while making up my mind just in second while I was being idiot among her. "Don't move. I'm going to make some dinner for you and you have to eat full of it compulsory. It's my order." I scolded her but in a soft manner and kissed her lips before going away from her and closing the door.

-

I can't control myself from thinking too much about her whole the night. She was slipping peacefully in my arms and was safe that was enough for me. I looked down on her body and brushed the strands away from her face to hide it behind her ears so can kiss her forehead. My baby love, I only hoping for her to be better like before so again we can be playful like we used to do all the time.

I remembered that doctor has send me the report already yesterday but I forgot to opened it as I was busy to stay near to her. I slowly dragged my hands away from underneath her nap and leave the bed to check what's in the report.

My eyes scanned every single words of it. While I was processing that what is written inside the report is feel like dream, my phone ring to make me realise that it was not dream actually. "Hello Mr.Park....did you see the report?"

-

I went upper side in the room where she was still sleeping. Her cute face that was half burying inside the fluffy pillow. I lay down again next to her on my elbow after covering my body with blanket and put my one hand on her stomach to caressing it lightly. My sweet wife, I can't believe it's already has been three years that we get married. It seem like all of that happened just yesterday. I bend down to kiss her tip of nose but unfortunately that make her to opened her eyes. "Good morning miss copy-cat."

A warm smile formed on her lips as she looked at me and snuggled close. "Happy anniversary honey." She wished in cracked voice still not opening her eyes completely due to bright light in the room. My mood lighten after hearing her voice that was joyful because of the special day. "Happy marriage anniversary my baby!" I kissed so lightly on her lips before saying it and maintain our distance close to whisper on her lips that always make her giggled once I do it. "And thank you for making this day special."

Her expressions was as expected, surprise. Can I say how innocent she was looking right now. "We are going to be parents!"

I kissed on her ear after whispering the most meaningful thing of our lives in her ears, not able to hide my happiness. It was unexpected as never think about it. As I said she turned to me intensely with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" Her eyes got widen in shock. I smiled widely and attached my lips again to her. "Yes my honey, you are pregnant!"

She was not looking so convenienced but in confusion. "I know it's shocking more than surprise, but it's true. I recieved a call from the doctor a moment before and she said that it's rare to have pregnancy in this condition....but here it is. There is also twenty five percent chances of miscarriage, but she said if I'll completely and properly take care of you, then everything will be fine!" Her tears rolled down from corner of eyes. I cleared that stains before taking her in my embrace and caressing her back. "I... don't know how to put it....thank you for this Jimin." I wanted to cry because of the happiness but not now, she is recovering and if she will see me crying then she will also not hold back her tears. I moved her away and wiped her tears. "Thanks to you for giving it to me. Don't cry my love, be happy now!" She attached her forehead with mine before kissing my lips. "Jimin!....I love you!" Her voice tremble in the end. "I love you more."

The end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
γ…‘because second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction Β©zion-t 2015-2016
25.5K 528 31
"My Baby Bunny" πŸŒ™πŸ°
4.2M 238K 48
βœ… "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" πŸ–πŸŽ'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...
112K 6K 41
[ park jimin ] "Afterall, you cannot run from yourself."