Sorciรจre Lunair [A Teen Wolf...

By koko_41484

*this story is under MAJOR revisions, as of 7.18.23 some parts of this story will be changing, I don't want t... More

Tessa Stilinski
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7-8~
~9~
~10~
Lunar Witch
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~17~
~18~
Pack Mentality pt4
Magic Bullet pt1
Magic Bullet pt2
Magic Bullet pt3
The Tell pt1
The Tell pt2
Heart Monitor
Night School
Lunatic
Lunatic pt2
Lunatic pt3
Wolf's Bane
Wolf's Bane pt2
PLEASE READ!!
Lunar Witch Info pt2
Formality
IAMSOHAPPY
Formality pt2
My sister is a genius
Formality pt3
Not a chapter
Formality pt4
Formality pt5
I have a question...
Formality pt6
Formality pt7
Formality pt8
Formality pt9
Code-Breaker
Hi Peeps ๐Ÿ‘‹
Epilogue

~16~

2.6K 57 7
By koko_41484

I changed Tessa's birthday, it was clashing with canon storyline. It is now February 6th, just wanted to let you know. Allison's birthday which takes place in 'The Tell' is in January, and I had her birthday take place somewhere between 'Night School' and 'Lunatic' which is after 'The Tell'. Which meant Tessa's birthday was taking place after Allison's which wouldn't make sense if it was in November.

~~~

Scott and Allison are in the bus lot, they're flirting and laughing. The boy leads the girl to a bus, Allison giggling the whole way. They pause to kiss against the door, then make their way inside. The couple finds a seat near the middle and start making out. On the seat claws start to sprout from Scott's hand, tearing the brown fabric. Scott pulls away, groaning in pain. Allison says something and tries to walk towards him but he growls at her. He starts to rip her apart, she lets out a blood curdling scream.

~~~

Tuesday- December

Tessa shoots up with a gasp, the bloody end to her dream rattling her quite a bit. The ending of 'Heat of the Moment' plays near her head and she reaches with a clammy hand to turn it off. What Tessa saw in her dream is something she never wanted to see again, not the blood, the blood was fine. Scott and Allison making out and trying to do the dirty in a school bus, that was gross. Tessa already had a slight aversion to Scott, Allison, and certain acts of intimacy, seeing it all come together...

Tessa sits up in bed, Rose jumping up by her immediately. She welcomes the dog's affection. "Rosie I bet you're hungry. Let's get you some food baby."

Once Rose's food and water bowls are full Tessa heads back to her room and over to her clost. Her and Danny have a meeting today with the school counselors for their early graduation stuff. Tessa wasn't really listening beyond that, she just knew they had a meeting today before lunch. They are supposed to dress nice, and after digging through her closet for awhile, she texts the expert.

~~~

The Little Mermaid

Morning Lyds.
Please tell me you're awake.
Sent 6:47am

Wish I wasn't, what's up?
Sent 6:47

I need help.
Attachment: 1 Image.
Sent 6:48

Oh girlie. Is this about the
meeting about the early
graduation?
Sent 6:48

Yes. We're supposed to dress
nice but I don't want to send the
wrong picture. That means no
crop tops, no ripped jeans, no
hoodies, no sweatpants.
Sent 6:48

All of your favorite things.
I know.
Red turtleneck, black
miniskirt, and black sheer tights.
That baggyblack leather jacket
I saw on yourdesk chair. For
shoes, those blackchunky heel with
the open toe.Make Stiles do your
makeup and hair, I love you but he
does it better.Curl your hair, cat
eyeliner -I knowyou don't like it
but it looks good on you-,and a
dark colored red lip. Loadup on
jewelry , it will give yousomething
to fidget with so youdon't pick at
those nails I put on you onSunday.
Makeup before everything else. I
want a pic of the final look.
Sent 6:50

~~~

Tessa stares at her phone, it always amazes her how fast Lydia does that. The texting and the fashion, but nevertheless Tessa will usually listen. That means first step, threatening her brother into helping her.

"Stiles Mieczyslaw Stilinski!" Tessa shouts, startling her brother. "Lydia says you need to do my makeup."

The boy groans and literally rolls out of bed, landing with a thud. "Why?"

"Some stupid ass couselor meeting thing, we all have one." She hauls her brother off the floor. "Hair and makeup, now. Or I'll tell Lydia about that one time-"

"Nope, stop talking." Stiles pushes his sister out of his room and towards the bathroom. "Just shut up and let me do my thing. Show me the text."

~~~

~~~

"Done with your hair and makeup, now go get dressed." Stiles orders, promptly walking out of the room.

Tessa looks at herself in the mirror, Stiles followed Lydia's instructions to the T. Her eyes were darkly lined, lip was red, face looked angled. Stiles had just started putting jewlery on her hands, careful not to mess with the nails. He had put a fresh coat so they looked a bit more red than they did before, they were still drying so she had to be really careful. The necklace was layered, something that their mom had worn once upon a time.

She tears herself from her thought and heads back to her room. Tessa finds the items Lydia was talking about surprisingly easily, she doesn't know how the redhead knew they were there but she wasn't about to question it. She slides a small knife holster into her waistband and fills it. She knows from experience that if someone is actually looking they will be able to see it, but other than that it stays very subtle. Tessa has an odd feeling about the day, maybe because of her dream, or maybe because of something else. Knives on school grounds are a big no-no, but it isn't like she will be giving them a reason to look.

~~~

~~~

After Tessa gets dressed she feels her phone buzz in the pocket of the leather jacket. It's a test from Cassidy, but Tessa decides to wait until she is downstairs to check it out. Tessa snaps a picture in her mirror and sends it to Lydia, like promised. Her curled hair falls over her shoulders, reaching the middle of her back. Before she leaves she grabs her black headphones from her deak, putting them on and letting the music flow loudly in her ears. The first song that plays is absolutely awful, so she skips until she finds something she likes.

Robert's got a quick hand
He'll look around the room, but won't tell you his plan
He's got a rolled cigarette
Hanging out his mouth, he's a cowboy kid, yeah

She sees her Dad at the breakfast nook, reading the newspaper and eating his salad. He doesn't look up when she walks in, which is surprising. The heels make her footsteps just the slightest bit louder than usual, still not nearly as loud as Stiles. First she decides to see what Cassidy sent.

~~~

Lesbian in a Trenchcoat

Hey T, It's been awhile since just
us hung out. What do you say we
go bowling tomorrow night?
Sent 7:05

Hell yes. I get off work at 9, but
I can ask my boss if I can get off
early. Half the time he doesn't let
me stay until 9 anyway.
Sent 7:10

Just text me when you're ready
and i will come pick you up.
Love you!
Sent 7:11

Love you Cass!
Sent 7: 11

~~~

Tessa grabs herself some cereal and her medication, when someone next to her shouts. She uses the heel and stomps on the foot, sending a well-placed elbow into the solar plexus.

"Holy shit Tessa!" Her dad doubles over, arms wrapping around his stomach and hopping on one foot. "Little jumpy today, are we?"

"Sorry dad." Tessa rubs his back. "The pain will go away soon, I didn't hit you that hard." She reaches into her pocket to turn down her music so she can talk with him.

He groans. "I call bullshit. Why are you wearing heels?" He stands up, his face red. "And a skirt, and more jewlery than I think I've ever seen you wear?"

"Lydia." Tessa's one word answer isn't enough, Noah raises an eyebrow and gestures for her to continue. "I have that meeting today to discuss early graduation. Lydia and Danny have one too."

"And you have to dress nice." The man finishes. "Got it. How do you think Stiles will react?"

Tessa shrugs, chewing on her cereal before talking. "He saw the text so logically he should know, but he'll probably flip out. Speaking of, why aren't you freaking out?"

"You look good sweetheart, Lydia really knows her shit." The man sits down with a sigh. "Plus quite obviously you can take care of yourself. And you would be late to school if I asked you to change."

"Shit." Tessa looks up at the clock, only a few minutes until they are supposed to leave.

She pour some coffee into a travel mug so she can take it with her. The cereal is mostly gone so she eats it quickly and slips her bowl into the sink. On her way to her room to grab her bag she bangs on Stiles door. "Stiles! Let's go little brother, we need to leave!"

While Tessa is in her room she can hear Stiles stomping down the stairs. When she appears at the bottom Stiles turns on her, his face paling.

"What the fresh hell are you wearing?!"

Their dad covers his laugh with his hand while Tessa grins. "Clothes I would hope."

"Not appropriate ones!" The boy turns to the man who is still laughing. "Dad! Why aren't you making her change?!"

Noah holds his hands up in surrender, still smiling. Stiles huffs.

"We all know you have drooled over Lydia and many other girls in outfits that are far more revealing in mine." Tessa glares at her brother. "Which is wildly innapropriate by the way. And my outfit is not that bad, I'm literally covered from my neck to my toes." She gestrues down wear her tights wrap around her toes, then were the neckline of her turtleneck is.

"That's different!" Stiles waves his arms about. "You're my sister!"

Their dad gets involved before Tessa can go off on her brother. "And your sister is very capable of taking care of herself, you should know this. You two need to leave very soon otherwise you will be late. Tessa take the truck, you have work after school. I'll see you at work by the way."

"Thanks dad." Tessa shoulders her bag and plants a kiss on his cheek. The keys are in a bowl on the counter, the only set of keys that is always where they are supposed to be. She doesn't really register the last part until she's already mostly out the door, and even then she doesn't think that hard about it.

Tessa walks out the door, quickly followed by Stiles.

"It's all so tight!" He complains. "And your skirt is so short and-"

Tessa closes the door of the truck. She takes off her headphones and shoves them in her bag.

I'm a cowboy
On a steel horse I ride

She smiles and turns it up loud.

Sometimes I sleep, sometimes it's not for days
The people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day by the bottle that you drink
And times when you're alone, well, all you do is think

~~~

"Damn babe." Danny whistles. "You clean up nice."

Tessa jumps to hug him, he spins her around before setting her back on the ground. "Thank you. You look like a pretentious asshole."

~~~

~~~

"Why thank you." He grins. "I was dressing like my dad."

She laughs, then her eyes drift to where Scott and Stiles are talking. "Boo, I'm going to go see if Scott is okay, he looks really worried. Come with me?"

"Sure. Anything to get away from that." He gestures to where two teenagers are getting a little too hot and heavy in a corner.

Tessa rolls her eyes, they must think that area doesn't have a security camera. It does though, there is one pointing directly at them. It's only a matter of time until they get caught.

"I had a dream last night." She starts while they are walking, making sure she is quiet enough that nobody will hear. "Scott lost control while trying to do the nasty with Allison, he ripped her apart."

"Lovely, do you think it was a vision or just..." He trails off. He reaches out his right hand to grip her left.

"I don't know. Fair warning Lydia told me to wear jewlery so my hand is very...not normal-like." She struggles to find the right word. "It's been a couple months since Deaton started training me, and I still can't tell the difference between vision and nightmare. I"

"I hate that you get so many nightmares, and you know I don't care about whether you are wearing rings or a freaking knife in your hands. I'm grabbing it anyway." He laughs. "Tell me more."

Tessa looks up at Danny, even with her heels he still had a couple inches on her. "I don't know, the perception was off. I do- I don't think it was my dream."

"Damn. Whose dream do you think it was then?" Danny ask.

Tessa doesn't answer, they have reached Scott and stiles. The first thing she hears makes her blood run cold. Her hand in Danny's tightening.

"So...you killed her?" Stiles asks.

Tessa butts in, wanting to see if her dream was just that, a dream. "Killed who?"

"Allison." Stiles says.

Damn. Danny squeezes her hand, meeting her gaze briefly.

"I don't know...I just woke up, and I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe." Scott is radiating anxiety. "I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

Tessa leans up to whisper in Danny's ear. "I have, it's called a nightmare plus a panic attack plus a dog deciding then would be a great time to lay on your chest."

"Really? I have, it usually ends a little differently..." Stiles trails off, a truly distrubing smile on his face.

"A. I meant I never had a dream that felt that real-" Tessa cuts Scott off before he can continue.

"And B. Never give any of us that much detail about you in bed, again." Tessa is barely resisting the urge to gag.

"Duly noted." Stiles grins. "Let me take a guess here-"

"No." Scott says firmly. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No! Of course not!" Stiles shakes his head. "...okay yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come one! Everything's going to be fine alright?" I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there is a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you could take."

Tessa and Danny share a glance. He leans down to speak in her ear. "One, I would totally take that. Two, I can't believe they are talking about this so openly when I am right here and according to them I don't know anything."

She smiles at him then turns back to the boys. "Seriously you two?! He's been offering to teach you literally since you got bit, Scott!" She whispers loudly, unlike them she doesn't want anyone to find anything out.

"Who? Derek?" Stiles frowns. "You forgetting the part where we got him thrown in jail?"

"You two." Tessa corrects. "You two got him thrown in jail. I strongly advised against it, and I warned him."

The two glare at her then continue their conversation, once again ignoring her input.

"Chasing her..." Scott sighs. "Dragging her to the back of the bus...it- it all felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles asks.

Scott stares at something behind them and when he speaks his voice shakes. "Like it actually happened."

The other three turn and look. Danny's grip on Tessa's hand tightens and she returns the favor. The bus on the outside is mostly find, but the doors are torn off, the windows are cracked and bloody, and there is a dozen cops and EMTs standing around a stretcher.

Scott goes into full blown panic mode, texting and calling Allison a few dozen times. Then getting even more freaked out when she doesn't answer.

Tessa reaches out with her magic, looking for Allison. Deaton had taught her a few weeks ago, it was surprisingly easy but the harder part was learning how to do so without her eyes glowing. Tessa finds her laughing with Lydia, Allison looks happy and completely intact. The two are a bit more civil now, Allison doesn't insult her or treat her like she is the scum of the earth anymore. Danny thinks its probably because she has realized that Tessa isn't actually a bad person. Tessa thinks its because Lydia gave her an ultimatum.

Tessa directs her magic at Danny, sqeezing his hand twice to warn him.

Allison is fine, she's with Lydia.

Danny repeats the movement, letting her know he got the message. The two had taught themselves the telepathic communication, two sqeezes from Danny tells her to look and find a message. Two squeezes from Tessa tells him to be prepared for her voice in his head.

Awesome, maybe try to tell Scott that. He looks like he's about to pass out.

"She's probably fine!" Stiles pats Scott on the shoulder.

Sure enough, Scott looks like he's about two seconds from passing out. "Scott McCall. It has been a couple minutes, sometimes it takes more than a couple minutes to answer a text. Especially if you are sending a hundred of them" Tessa grabs his shoulders and forces him to look at her. "Allison is fine, I'm sure of it."

"It could just be a coincidence?" Stiles suggests. "A seriously amazing coincidence."

Tessa rolls her eyes. "Not helping, little brother. I'm telling you Scott, Allison is fine."

"Just help me find her okay?" Scott's emotions are starting to get really out of wack. There is lots of anger and panic and it is starting to mess with Tessa just a little bit. "Do you see her?"

Scott starts to freak out, dangerously close to starting his shift. Tessa takes a hesitant step backwards, knowing what that kind of mixes emotions causes, usually some violence. She's right, Scott slams his fist into a locker, hard, hard enough to break the locker and nearly ripping it off its hinges. Tessa flinches and Danny pulls her closer to him.

Scott backs away from the locker, running into the very girl he was looking for.

"I told you guys she was fine." Tessa starts towards Mr. Harris' class. He was covering their homeroom today, something about their History teacher's sister was having a baby. Or something like that. "I'm going to class now."

Danny's hand sqeezes twice.

You okay?

She looks up at him, and gives him a small reassuring smile.

Yeah I'm okay. His emotions were a little overwhelming and chaotic. I'll be fine.

Tessa breaks the connection and speaks. "I'll see you later boo. You gotta go or you're going to be late."

"Or maybe we should just skip babe." Danny grins. "Harris hates you, then you have to have him two classes in a row..."

"Stop it Mahealani." She hits him on the chest. "We both want to graduate early, we even have that meeting today. No skipping."

Danny groans. "Fine." He plants a kiss on the top of her head. "Bye babe."

"See you next class, boo."

Tessa finds her seat, Scott, Allison, and Stiles entering soon after.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door?" Scott suggest as they take their seats. He is speaking quietly for once, but still not quiet enough because Tessa can still hear.

"It could've been animal blood." Stiles shrugs.

Tessa rolls her eyes. "Technically his blood his animal blood."

Mr. Harris starts talking and she does her best to appear as though she is listening.

Stiles does the exact opposite. "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something?"

"And did what with it?!" Scott's voice is no longer quiet and it draws the attention of Mr. Harris.

Stiles raises an eyebrow. "Ate it...?"

"Mr. Stilinski." The man starts. "If that is your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to take the headphones out every once in awhile." He pushes his glasses back up his nose before continuing. "I think you and Mr. McCall could benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No." Stiles says, giving his best apologetic look. It doesn't work.

There are a couple bits of laughter around the room. Tessa can feel their emotions, it's mostly humor at the situation, anxiety, and at the very edge of it all a truly concerning amount of panic. It's enough that its no one in the classroom, anyone feeling this much of it would be shaking uncontrollably at the very least.

"Hey look! I think they found something!" A kid shouts, pointing out the window.

Tessa gets up and stands at the window, she is soon surrounding by most of her classmates. That alone makes her want to run away, but then something happens. The guy on the stretcher she saw earlier sits up and starts screaming. The panic becomes overwhelming and she stumbles backwards. She cuts off her magic, the abruptness of it making her dizzy.

When she takes her seat she pulls her phone out to take Deaton.

~~~

Deaton

At work today can you show me how to not let other people's feelings overwhelm me? It's been an increasing problem the last couple of weeks.

Sent 8:24

~~~

Tessa shoves her phone back into her jacket pocket. The class is sitting down now, the humor that was there earlier has completely left. She can still hear the echo of the guy's screams, the remnants of his panic and fear. A quick look at Scott tell her he is experiencing that same thing.

~~~

Tessa sits between Stiles and Danny in the lunchroom. There is food in front of her, but she can't eat it. The meeting would've been a complete disaster if Danny and Lydia hadn't been with her. Somehow they were the only three that qualified for the early graduation, which was surprising. Or at least it would've been if Tessa was able to function like a semi-normal human being. Even with Danny her hands couldn't stop shaking, she felt like she was one wrong step away from a panic attack. That guy really threw her for a loop, she could still feel him.

Stiles voice pulls Tessa from her thoughts. "What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?"

Tessa scoots closer to Danny and forces herself to pretend like she is fine. "Because he's been a werewolf his whole damn life."

Of course she is ignored in favor of Scott once again acting like a date with Allison will make him lose control and rip her throat out. Which is a far cry from his opinion only a few weeks ago after their first kiss. "Really Scott? Tomorrow isn't even the full moon."

Tessa pushes her tray back, not even wanting to look at the food anymore.

"No, you aren't cancelling!" Stiles says. "You can't just cancel your entire life! We'll figure it out."

"Figure what out?" Lydia asks, sitting down across from Tessa. Allison sits right across from Scott. Austin sits down across from Danny, giving Tessa a once over that makes a shiver go down her spine.

"Homework." Scott and Stiles say in unison.

Lydia eyes them wearily before blinking three times quickly at Tessa. Tessa is hesitant to open her mind and magic after what happened this moring, but she does. Just in case Jackson did something Lydia can't say out loud.

Girlie, you okay? You look worse than you did during the meeting. Which, for the record, was pretty shitty.

Tessa glares at the redhead.

Why thank you Martin. I'd like to point out you dressed me and chose my makeup so that's on you.

Lydia meets her eyes, making sure she can see the barely perceptible roll of the eyes.

You know I didn't mean it like that Tess. You look like you're going to pass out.

Danny squeezes her hand twice, looking to be let it on the conversation. The three people talking was a lot harder, she had to connect their minds without letting her eyes glow and without completely breaking them. Four people is even worse. Then she can only hold the connection for so long, she has to be really careful.

Is there a reason why we are trying to do this in the cafeteria, in front of everyone. This could be very dangerous.

Don't worry girlie, I only have one thing to say. Love you and try to take a few deep breaths. Maybe drink some water. Bye now.

Tessa blocks the connection from Lydia, it gives her a little relief. Lydia slides her a bottle of water with a pointed look.

Babe she's right. We don't need you passing out again, you really look like shit.

Tessa rolls her eyes and blocks the connection with Danny too. She can feel the hurt from both of them, that wasn't her intention. Tessa nudges Lydia with her foot, until Lydia gives in and gives her a smile. She gives another look at the water and continues until Tessa takes a drink.

Then Tessa takes Danny's hand under the table, nudging him with her shoulder. He doesn't respond, but he presses a kiss to the top of her head, Tessa takes it as a win. Allison gives them a weird look to which Danny rolls his eyes and does it again. It's more smile than anything, but it makes Tessa smile all the same.

"Get up." Jackson orders at Austin. The kid had been switching between looking down Lydia's shirt and staring at Tessa.

Austin immediately starts to whine. "How come you never ask Danny to get up?"

"Because I don't stare down his girlfriend's coin slot." The grin is apparent in Danny's voice and Tessa laughs. "So, I hear they are saying it's some kind of an animal attack. Probably a cougar."

Danny knows that story is complete bullshit, but it takes the attention away from him and Tessa.

"I heard mountain lion." Jackson smirks.

"A cougar is a mountain lion." Lydia and Tessa say in unisdon, sharing a smile.

Jackson gives Lydia a look, showing his annoyance at her openly speaking against him. "Isn't it?' The smile falls from Lydia's face as she covers the slip up with feigned disinterest.

"Who cares?" The smug smirk is back on his face. "It was probably some homeless guy who was going to die anyway."

"You know what Jackass?" Tessa starts, holding up her fork. Though her mind drifts to the knife in her waistband, that is definitely overkill though. "If you don't pull your head out of your ass, I'm gonna stab you with this."

Danny laughs, Lydia tries to keep a straight face but fails, a smile breaking through. Tessa starts to smiles to but it falls when Allison starts to talk.

"What did Jackson do to deserve that Tessa?" Allison asks, a frown on her face. "He's probably right anyway."

Tessa feels her phone buzz and pulls it out.

~~~

Deaton

Yes, I was wondering when we would get to that. I'll find it and get it to you today.

Sent 11: 36

~~~

"Actually...I just found out who it was." Stiles slides his phone into the middle of the table, it's playing some sort of a news broadcast. "Check it out."

"The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition." The reporter says, a grim look on her heavily makeup-ed face.

Scott gasps. "Hey! I know that guy!"

"You do?" Allison looks at him in shock.

"Yeah, when I lived with my dad." Scott explains. "He was the bus driver."

Lydia can see the mildly worried looks on the four teenagers sitting across from her. "Can we talk about something more fun please?" She says it in a bored tone so as not to get another look from Jackson. "Like where we are going tomorrow night! You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night?" The last part is directed towards Allison.

"Yeah...we were thinking about what we were going to do..." Allison trails off.

"Well, I am not sitting at home again watching lacrosse videos." Jackson gives Lydia an annoyed look. "So if the four of us are doing something, we're going to be doing something fun."

Tessa and Danny share a look, this is going to be entertaining.

"H-hanging out...like the four of us?" Scott pales. "Do you want to hand out? L-like us? And them?"

"Yeah I guess..." Allison says slowly. "Sounds fun?"

"You know what also sounds fun?" Jackson holds up his own fork. "Stabing myself in the face with this fork."

Tessa perks up. "I'll do it. I'll stab you. Just say the word."

Danny laughs. It earns them a death glare from Jackson, but that only makes it more work.

"How about bowling?" Lydia rests her hand on Jackson's forearm, trying to calm him down. "You love to bowl!"

"Yeah." Jackson rolls his eyes. "With actual competition."

Tessa rolls her eyes, Lydia is amazing at bowling. Admittedly its because she calculates the weight of the bowling and the angle, plus her own strength. The only reasons she acts like she's bad at it is because Jackson got pissed when she beat him, she got scared so now she acts like she is awful to inflate his ego. Tessa has no such problems.

"Excuse me Whitmore." Tessa glares at him. "Last time I went bowling with you, I kicked your ass. Every single time. You ain't all that great."

"And you have no reason to be such a bitch." Allison says. "How do you know we aren't actual competition? You can bowl right?"

Scott pales. He is completely awful at bowling, even when they played when they were young he was absolute shit. "Soft of..."

"Is it sort of?" Jackson challenges. "Or yes?"

"Yes." Scott squares his shoulders, feigning confidence. "In fact, I'm a great bowler."

Tessa's head hits Danny's shoulder, hard. That double date is going to be an absolute shitshow.

~~~

Word Count: 4993

Rewrite posted 08.21.2023

Orginial Author's Note is below.

~~~

I hope you liked this chapter!

I can just imagine the caption under this being "aggressively eats sandwich"
🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 228 28
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
5.7K 210 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
9.7K 376 24
This is a Stiles Stilinski FanFiction for all you Teen Wolf lovers! Stiles is becoming mentally ill once again, much like before; only this time by...
934 21 33
A world where Scott and Stiles have female versions of them selves that they don't know exist. What happens when the duos meet up? (Mature for violen...