Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #013
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #026
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #009

2.5K 105 47
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #009

CAUTIONS IN THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER: ANYONE WHO’S WATCHED SVU SPECIAL UNIT, OR CSI MAY BE FINE BUT THOSE WHO ARE NOT USED TO IT IS WARNED BECAUSE THE CASE HEIWA AND SEI WILL BE SOLVING IS GIRLS’ RAPE AND KIDNAP CASE (WHICH CAN BE CONSIDERED VIRAL NOW). CSI AND SVU: SPECIAL UNIT REFERENCES ALERT XD

CUSSES, CAPS LOCK OVERLOADS AND OOC-NESS IS AN OF COURSE.

So it’s gonna be forever,

Or it’s gonna go down in flames.

You can tell me when it’s over, if the high was worth the pain.

Got a long list of ex-lovers,

They’ll tell you I’m insane,

Cause you know I love the players, and you,

Love the game!

The sun hid behind the clouds as I got out of Senpai’s car, squinting my eyes at the brightness. My head was full of the soul’s confession, about him being Senpai’s older brother. Part of me wanted to believe it but it’s like too ridiculous I can’t even grasp anything. But come to think of it, I don’t know Senpai’s past. So maybe Senpai does have a brother but he… died?

    “Oi, watch out!” someone said and pulled my arm.

    “Oh.” I blinked as a car passed by only a few inches from me—us, whatever. I looked up at Senpai. He pinched my nose.

    “Look in front when you walk,” he spoke and held my hand, sighing. “I don’t know what will happen to you if I ever let go of this small hand.”

    I clicked my tongue. “Puhlease, Senpai. I managed to stay alive even before I met you.”

    He tittered. “I bet your mother’s worried as hell.”

    “Ah, always. She often babbles about safety every morning I go to school like ‘Aka, look to your right and left when you’re about to cross the road’ or ‘Remember to walk among the crowd!’ and stuffs like that.” I replied.

    “I can actually imagine your mother right now.” He said.

    “Me too.” I chortled. We arrived at the station and Senpai led me to the end of the corridor then we climbed the stairs.

    “One more thing,” he said. “I’m serious about going out this Sunday. What time should I pick you up?”

    I rubbed my nape nervously. “The only guy I’ll invite to buy my undergarments with me will only be my husband, okay? It’s not Senpai’s business.” I answered.

    “Sure it’s my business. I’m your husband.” He said casually.

    “I’m damn serious.” I said sternly.

    “I’m damn more serious.”

    I frowned. “Are you like… indirectly proposing to me?”

    “Sure thing.”

    “Ugh, you and your flirty references for girls. It’s not working on me, okay.”

    He looked as if he’s about to say something but decided to shrug it off and changed the topic. “Where’s the soul?” he asked.

    “Talking about him… Miznero Ceirea Tsuchroè.”

    Yuuji appeared right beside me. “I thank you, Heiwayuki-sama.”

    “Just follow us.” I said. Senpai opened the door for me. Chief was already inside, waiting for me, along with Mamura-senpai on the sofa.

________________

    “Mikage, go get a search and an arrest warrant.” Chief instructed after I gave my statements to him. Yuuji was helping a lot and his information is accurate. Apparently, he and his friend, Arai were merely partners in business but Arai was totally absorbed in his lust and needs. They were rich and Yuuji was initially with Arai, kidnapping and raping girls.

    But as time went by, Yuuji, who had a younger sister, took pity on the girls he’d raped and decided to stop. However, Arai was enraged and decided to kill all of them. He even kidnapped Yuuji’s sister and killed her. So Yuuji was mad, he tried to stop Arai but ended up getting drugged and died out of starvation since Arai kept him locked in Yuuji’s own office.

    When police discovered his body, they questioned Arai but he got an alibi so nothing could be done to capture him. He’d told me Arai have lots of connections with the police throughout Japan but not Kyoto. And I think I know why.

    “Ayy why am I always the one to ask for warrants?!” Mamura-senpai whined.

    Chief shrugged. “You’re always good at it. I don’t want anyone else to do it. Especially that one who likes to pull their collars and threaten to throw them into River Thames if they don’t give us the warrants as fast as possible.” Chief said and glanced at Seijuurou-senpai.

    “Tell me that’s Senpai.” I muttered.

    “Who else?” Mamura-senpai snickered and nudged Seijuurou-Senpai’s arm.

    “Well, their fault.” Seijuurou-senpai shrugged.

    Chief laughed. “Okay, go Mikage. Seijuurou you follow me, we’re going to his favorite ‘workplace’…” he trailed off and looked at me. “Heiwayuki, you’re with us.” He smiled.

    “That’s my Chief!” I punched his arm playfully.

________

    “‘Serve the Soul’ not ‘swerve the Soul’.” Yuuji corrected when Chief told Senpai to drive to the bar down the street named ‘Swerve the Soul’ when it’s actually ‘Serve the Soul’.

    “Chief, it’s not ‘swerve the Soul’.” I said.

    “’Serve the Soul’, it is.” Senpai and me said in chorus.

    “Wokay, no need to say it in chorus, I get it.” Chief replied. I giggled and glanced at Yuuji who was looking out of the window.

    “Heiwayuki-san.” He spoke.

    “What?” I asked.

    “What?” Chief said.

    “No—I’m talking to Yuuji.” I said.

    “Oh.”

    “You might want to ask your Chief to check his family.” He said and looked at me, expression turned serene.

    I blinked. “What do you mean?”

    Yuuji turned away.

    “Uh, Chief,” I said. “Yuuji told me… you might want to check your family. Though I don’t know what he meant.”

    “Huh?” Chief retorted.

    Senpai seemed to know it. He clicked his tongue and sped. “Chief, call your daughter.” Senpai spoke lowly.

    “Do you mean—“ Chief gasped.

    “Do it!” Senpai cut him off. Chief did as what he was told.

    Senpai’s phone rang at the same time. He grabbed it and handed the phone to me. “Answer it.” He said.

    And so I obliged. It was Mamura-senpai. He was panting. “Sei, we can’t get the warrants. I’m suspecting Arai’s already influenced our Main Division. They’re refusing!” Mamura-senpai said.

    My orbs widened and Chief ended his call, body shivering in fear. Seijuurou-senpai clicked his tongue, and turned the car 180 degrees around, back towards the police station, as if he knew everything that had happened.

________________

Seijuurou-senpai rested his forehead on his fists while his elbows on his knees. The room was so silent I’m afraid to even breathe. Mamura-senpai was looking out of the window, grim. Chief was nowhere to be found. I stood by the door, unable to do anything.

    “You see,” Yuuji spoke. I turned to him beside me.

    “You can bring him into custody alone, even.”

    I gave him a questioning look.

    “Arai likes girl with spectacles, slim body, sensitive and teasing.”

    Does he mean—

    “Go silently.”

    I gave a last squint around the room before quietly creeping out of the room. When I was out, I exhaled a huge sigh of relief and ran. “Where do I go, Yuuji-san?” I asked and cheered mentally when the light is green for me to cross the road. Noting what Yuuji had said about Arai’s taste, I went to an optical shop and rented a spectacle.

    “He’s gone to his ‘workplace’. Turn left at that corner. He’s in a casino.”

    I frowned. “In the evening?” and turned left at the corner.

    “He’s preparing and choosing victims.”

    “Cool.” I murmured. Note the sarcasm. I stopped right in front of the gate and withdrew my phone.

To: DO NOT ANSWER THIS CALL!

Senpai, ready your squads. I’m in front of the Casino 404, going in as a decoy. Do not blow my cover or I’ll never go out with you this weekend. Wish me luck and keep your phone on.

    “Ready?”

    I inhaled sharply and exhaled; putting on the glasses I rented earlier. “Off we go.”

    Casino was…. Magnificent. Even though it’s evening, the lights were already on and there were LOTS of people. The carpets are soft and the design is beautiful. There are quite many expensive chandeliers and the song ‘Circus’ by Britney Spears were playing loudly. My eyes scooted around the unfamiliar place.

    “Walk straight until you find a room labeled ‘VIP II’.”

    I moved. Most of them who saw me shot me a weird and confused look on their faces. I scurried over to the room, in front of the door ‘VIP II’. Gulping, I knocked on the door. I waited for a few seconds until the door opened and revealed a man in his late twenties, somewhat like Chief but younger by maybe, 2 years. He raised an eyebrow at me.

    “Be as seductive as possible. And say you’re lost. It’s the code for entering the room.”

    My mind quickly conducted a plan. “Uh…” I trailed off and looked at him then tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before adjusting my glasses, smiling shyly. “I’m lost.”

    Arai grinned disgustingly. “Come in. I’ll show you the way, sweetie.” He whispered. Shivers galloped through my spine. Somehow, he reminds me of Senpai =_=

    I entered after him. “Sit on the couch. I’ll give you some drinks.” He said and disappeared in another door. I sat on the fluffy black couch. The room was filled with the song ‘Mozart’s KV 550 Symphony in G minor’. Before I could do anything, Arai had already exited the room bringing a tray of two glasses, possibly red wine.

    I’m not good with wines or alcohols so yes I’m dead. He served me the thing and I took a sip, trying hard to hide the anguish. He sat right beside me and cleared his throat. I swallowed the red wine again.

    “Oh, careful, sweetie. I’ve put far too many drugs by accident. So a sip should be enough.” He cautioned.

    I almost choked and burst the wine out but ended up swallowing it after all and coughed. He patted my back. I bit my lower lip as his hand slowly caressed my back.

IT’S TICKLISH HE NEEDS TO STOP DOING THAT OR I’M GONNA DIE OF LAUGHTER!

    “Why is he—“ Yuuji gasped, as if Arai doing that to me is not in his prediction. “Heiwayuki-san, move away from him!”

    I tried to but I was already in his embrace. My heart palpitated aggressively. Okay this is not good.

    “Tch! I’m sorry Heiwayuki-san, I have to do this.”

    “No—“ my protest was interrupted when Arai closed my mouth and pushed me down to the floor. My orbs widened. Not because of him, but because of what I saw behind him.

    A woman with tangled hairs, blood all over her body, widened pitch black eyes and thick blue veins swelled through her wax paper skin. She floated with ease with eyes as empty as the nothingness from which she came. Her hair rippled in dark thick waves. The strands resemble the dead of night. She then raised her two hands and I saw claws. Her skin was rotten and her neck was on the verge of separating away from her body. She began to screech and clawed Arai’s back.

    Another one came. This time she was jumping. She jumped onto Arai’s back and bit his head. But Arai was not affected. He doesn’t know anything. One more came crawling quickly, grabbing my legs. Then another one came scratching my neck. Another came again and eventually more of them appeared, screeching, screaming, crying, yelling and squealing.

    I screamed.

    Arai backed away from me, shocked.

    “I’m sorry,” Yuuji spoke. I was in agony. I was spinning and falling. My body was burning from the scratches. “He’s coming to get you. Mamura Mikage was informed.”

    Senpai…

­­­­____________________

AKASHI SEIJUUROU.

    That. Damn. Brat. Heiwayuki. She’s going out alone again trying to be a decoy for us to catch that rapist—it’s not even convinced that she could be saved from him! I almost threw my phone to the wall if it’s not for Mikage, who stopped me. We left without Chief and called for two squads, waiting outside the casino. I frowned at the building, wondering where she might be.

    Mikage was in front of the gate, focusing. He could read minds and is able to contact me by telepathy, though I can’t reply to him. I can just hear his voice.

    It took him forever. Until suddenly, he jerked his head up and turned to me, his eyes widened. “GET INSIDE! SOULS ARE ATTACKING HER!” he yelled and entered the place. I chased after him. We pushed people out of our way and darted to where Mikage led me; ‘VIP II’.

    It was over. When we opened the door, no one was there. Everything seemed fine. I panted and clenched the door knob, attempting to crush it into pieces, imagining that it’s Arai’s damn balls—

    “She’s…” Mikage trailed off and landed on his knees. Gone, yes. I know that too, Mikage. “We were too late.” He added.

Heiwayuki….

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 5.2K 40
Disclaimer of Akashi Seijuro or kuroke's basketball. Some of the scenes of KnB may be here and I do own of mine plot too. Might be OOC. Akashi Sei...
63K 1.7K 39
Have you ever felt like you werent fit in? Well your in luck, cause this one is like that but its all about basketball. You were just a little one wh...
1.1M 46.7K 45
•Rankings• #1 in bakudeku #16 in tododeku #21 in game #86 in slow burn 🧡BakuDeku💚 Class 1-A thinks it'd be a good idea to play a big game of tru...
10.9K 478 15
This is Kuroko Tetsuya, number 11 of Seirin's Basketball club. He is very loving "I don't love you the same way," And Caring "Oh, his poor brain cell...