๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ

1.1K 34 158
By k-kirstein

So not a lemon, but I don't want to get killed so I decided to stop the teasing. Just for now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Lime mature content! Enjoy~
__________________________________

Surprise shawty.

This would probably be the most amazing best day in your life, or the embarrassing worst day of your life.

Depends on how you look at the situation.

Whether it be clothes fully on or clothes fully off, it was going to be one heck of a ride. What kind of ride though? That's pretty kinky for anyone's taste.

Not for Shinsou, he lived for the teasing. Especially when it was done and put down on you, taking it slow.

It came to one point where he didn't want to keep playing a game, so in hopes to finish the game, he divided the game into a different older section.

A part in which turned into a weekly deal he had made. He knew you would agree to it once you came to the correct terms.

Even though haven't been known each other for a long time, Shinsou already knew your attitude.

That's one thing that he really, enjoyed about you. One thing he really liked.

Something that told him you were really his type of girl. A reason why he couldn't help tease you, it was one way to be able to make himself pleasured with the stubbornness you took in yourself.

It made him be able to kiss you, and after many small gestures together that meant nothing between you two, he moved further.

This deal was coming to an end, therefore there needed to be answers.

Shinsou saw you changing, and that just pushed him further to get the answer he wanted to stop officially teasing you.

Launching the thing you two needed to have done.

He was bound, determined to make it.

A yes.

"I can't believe I'm going to work at this stupid 11-seven store that was infesting with rats once on a weekend." You groaned already despising the day.

"Wow I look kind of hot." Neito spoke feeling himself and staring at his features in the shiny clean window of the 11-seven.

"I would say to keep telling yourself that, but then again I'm not a mean person so uh. Yes feel the confidence." You clapped your hands for Neito who was now acting like a famous model.

The cadet grey eyed male gave you a tight side hug, you returned the pouring of a best friend in the gesture.

Neito latched himself away and suddenly felt like a superstar.

"I can see it now. I walk on the red carpet made by the blood of my enemies and I'm royal with a crown while their spirits watch me become king of the underworld!" He exclaimed picturing everything in his mind.

That's a lot of confidence to say how you really feel what's in your head. I wish I had that, for various reasons. You thought curiously gazing at Neito.

"Indeed I am really confident. I'll give you lessons lovely Y/n!" Neito patted you on the head, guessing your inner thoughts.

You were speechless hearing the words escape his mouth. He's got to be a mind reader or something. At least he isn't a spy, because he won't know what happened yesterday. I'd like to forget about it myself. You replayed your words from yesterday at the freaky car wash.

Shinsou who was already working on the inside of the broke 11-seven store, kept your words safe in a cage sitting right in his brain.

Please rail me. I'll do more than just that she wouldn't know what hit her inside. Now she pulls a stunt like this. Shinsou's blood was growing furious every minute you were spending right outside the store with Neito.

He glanced up from his sweeping at the counters to see threw the glass, you and Neito were just having an intent conversation.

You still looked happier at your best than when you spoke to Shinsou, always annoyed with a passion.

"Why can't she just act like that with me? I'll make her sooner or later, especially with what she said." Shinsou scoffed, then ending up smirking still thinking of your previous words.

Meanwhile you were still outside with Neito who was talking about confidence and his random dream to take over the entire world and crush it at his fingertips.

"Confidence 101, first you need to not care. And you're golden." Neito patted himself on the back for good efforts.

"Not care? Please you're talking to the person that panicked yesterday because they couldn't find their phone that was in their back pocket." You patted yourself down speaking of your phone, finding it in your apron pocket.

Neito held in bits of laughter and took a deep breath calming his antics down. "But it's your phone, that's a reason to panic. I mean have you seen my search history? It's forbidden." Neito laid it down calmly.

You were now curious with a devious smirk playing on your face. "Now I'm intrigued." You laughed sounding like a detective, quitting the act.

Neito laughed along in sync with you. "Two words, destruction weapons. And can you believe their on sale online at 'What to buy if a kids bothering you'. Fun right?!" Neito had a very happy tone while explaining.

Your feet by instinct stepped just an inch away from him. "I think someone might want to confiscate that phone of yours soon." You laughed nervously clearing your throat and keeping an eye out in case a little kid came by, because they were going to be traumatized for life.

"Well yes, but no. Because I'm the future when you have a kid with Shinsou and I of course would take the liberty of being the best godfather you will need to calm that demon down. Boom!" Neito pictured exploding all kids of things.

The feeling on your face grew very hot when he mentioned that specific thing of growing up, even with the wind hitting it didn't work and made the blush peak out more.

Shinsou was still inside of the store, taking glances at the scene of you and Neito outside.

He couldn't hear much of the conversation as it was blocked by the glass window, only small blurred parts from some of the wind commotion calming down.

Why can't she act like that around me? Seriously she's so blind to me, all she is is stubborn. I really like that about her. Shinsou's lips curved upwards into a little smile at the end seeing you.

Then from staring at you, Shinsou knew you so much and caught the blush on your cheeks form.

"Oh hell no I'm done with this." His long fingers dropped the broom as he dusted himself off from all of the dust he just cleaned.

They grey dust bunnies now falling onto the floor again, making evidence seem like Shinsou didn't do anything for his work environment.

He wanted to stomp his shoes on the ground as he walked to peak outside, but resisted.

"Hey idiots I'm not doing your work shit for free. You're already nine minutes late come inside and get your small brains working." Shinsou peaked his head out suddenly breaking the conversation you and Neito were having.

"Like if you're brains any bigger, you could care less about this store as much as we do." You dead panned at him crossing your arms.

Neito was acting like himself, then again he always acts like himself. He wasn't annoyed.

"Well then make that ten minutes late because the clock struck um, a quarter past one. No I don't even understand when professors say that, it's on a number! Let's work lovely Y/n and a sleepless monkey!" Neito patted your head and patted Shinsou's shoulder.

He gleefully walked inside, knowing deadass well that he wasn't going to work. Already heading by the candy aisle to make potions with different brands and flavors.

"Well let's get to work then." You stated mostly to yourself, uncrossing your arms and walking into the store.

Only to be dragged inside by a menacing grip on your wrist.

"I swear to god stop doing that!" You yelled and held your tongue after, seeing Shinsou pin you against a wall by the vegetable aisle.

Shinsou stuck his tongue out and grazed your lips so you felt his cold wet tongue piercing. "Cat got your tongue huh? I'm not going to stop, because in less than two days, this is all that you're going to see and feel." Shinsou whispered in your ear, sending a chill down your spine.

In a split second, Shinsou's lips felt onto yours repeatedly making the wet juicy filled smacking noises.

You felt your stomach do a cartwheel hearing the close sweet noises and the intensity of the kiss growing passionate.

Your arms flew around his neck pushing his head purposely closer to make Shinsou deepen the kiss.

"Mm eager princess." Shinsou growled into the kiss.

Shinsou's hand that was trapping the side of your head went down to hold your waist. His strong arm was in control, making the thing that hung in his pants grind on your spot.

"Nghh S-Shinsou." You moaned softly against his lips that broke apart for air and went in to kiss.

Your leg had its own actions wanting more of Shinsou.

Without knowing you lifted your left leg up, the side Shinsou's large hand was gripping your waist. Just so your thigh would purposely sway on Shinsou's fingers.

Your leg went up until your calf and ankle wrapped around Shinsou's strong waist. It caused his huge area that was getting a bit high press up against you.

"Damn girl you want me to rail you right here? I still remember what you said." Shinsou chuckled deeply and went to kiss upon your neck with his hot breath making you bite your bottom lip.

Freely around his neck, your fingers twisted up into his messy lavender hair. "Not here, but I still want you to rail me, I know you want to." You felt smug with a rapid beating heart.

Shinsou went to kiss your lips again, the tension of his area rising through your clothes.

"Fuck, you see what you're already doing to me? We're doing it at your house got that princess?" Shinsou licked your earlobe whispering huskily.

You felt something throbbing underneath your clothes already hearing Shinsou's words of confirmation.

"D-deal." You managed to breath out, using his words from the now far fare Monday.

The start of this entire shenanigan.

The lavender haired male pushed himself off of you on the room temperature wall. "I know you can't wait." Shinsou showed his sharp teeth, while his purple eyes raked your body up and down.

Something, or someone because it had a mouth to speak sadly, popped up from an aisle they made a mess on.

"Actually Uno reverse card infinity because we all know Y/n is just becoming sick of you. The end." Neito came in with a huge grin, you held in a snort from escaping into a hyena laughter.

Shinsou felt his area calm down as you gave him a quick kiss going next to Neito and giving him a fist bump.

"I seriously can't question your existence anymore. But anyways, I know for a fact that Y/n will be the one enjoying herself more later on." Shinsou was slick with the sweet dirty talk as customers of all ages came in the 11-seven to shop.

You saw a nosey lady taking her dog around the store hearing the conversation with a weird look on her face, fake shopping and grabbing random fruits.

Your face heated up like a sun burn came upon you magically. "Can we just not talk about the very uh, erotic stuff here? And actually work!" You moved your hands like the mad hatter seeing people infest places.

Shinsou rubbed his chin. "I don't know, want to make out again to pass time? The break rooms not that far." Shinsou calculated the steps.

Neito nervously laughed. "Bleach, bananas. Bleach equals eyes and bananas for ears. Cover I don't see nothing I'm blind and deaf suddenly I'm Keller Hellen." He bumped into a wall, achieving his goal in search for bleach blinding his eyes for a moment.

"Oh holy shit I'm seeing a whole galaxy when I blink now." Neito was definitely on something blinked several times to see glimmering things in a daze.

You and Shinsou were staring at your friend in dumb amusement. "So if you don't want to date me in the deal that's ending, you're ending up with that bozo?" Shinsou asked rubbing his neck, his height astronomical over you.

"Mm maybe, I really lik- I mean, we'll see if I agree to date you on the deal." You couldn't let your real feelings slip for Shinsou.

Just not spill out simply in that way, you knew he wouldn't stop teasing you about it. It was just the type of person that you experienced knowing him, and frankly, your heart squeezed at every single ounce he gave it.

"I see the type of person you are, instead of feisty you'll for sure be a moaning mess. I'll make you feel so good, the wheelchair might be a necessity after." Shinsou got close to you again.

He was slick leading you around the store as if nothing was going to happen, walking down the aisles moving cans into places they had no reason being there.

'Working'.

"I told you not to say things like that! Besides I can easily change my mind and walk away ignoring you and everything else we've had." You scoffed, still following his lead with some security cameras.

Shinsou pulled your body towards him, grabbing your waist. "No you're not, after today you'll be begging for more. I'm giving it my all so when we're together, you really can ride and I'll go without protection." Shinsou was getting to comfortable kissing your ear after whispering.

It made you blush furiously, knowing that he wasn't joking.

____________

Your parents for sure weren't home. Your mother was currently on a flight to Paris for bean testing on new coffee flavors. Your dad was on the dirt track all the way across town racing for practice.

"My rooms not clean!" You brought Shinsou into your house, regretting it as you led him to your room you didn't think twice about.

He laughed deeply seeing you clumsily act over tiny things around your already sparkling clean house.

"Why, is your neon pink bra on the floor?" He questioned still being a tease.

You turned around furiously, in front of your door. "This is why I question myself." You glared at him, still feeling drained.

"I guess we'll find out right now, don't be nervous princess." Shinsou smirked and swiftly moved you from your door, turning the knob and stepping inside.

"H-hey I didn't give you permission!" You yelled almost tripping into a fall stepping into your room.

You bumped into Shinsou's hard back muscles as his purple eyes scanned your room.

"Hmm surprised, nothings thrown on your floor. Why are you so nervous?" Shinsou asked turning around to stare into your eyes.

Your throat clogged up. "Um because." You whispered stepping back.

"You have a diary?" Shinsou asked stepping closer.

"Nope." You truthfully spoke, knowing it was hidden in your closet.

"Let's see, you have a shrine of me?" Shinsou smirked getting closer at every step back you took.

"Ha as if." You rolled your eyes scrunching your nose.

"Oh I know, you like me, and I'm in your room. Now let me rail you." Shinsou had pushed you back onto your door that banged.

"I uh, just the last part. Please." You bit your lip, making Shinsou's area below perk up.

"You got it princess." He smashed his lips onto yours. You immediately kissed back into the already spicy and passionate kiss.

"Ahh S-Shinsou~." You moaned softly hearing the squishy smacking of your wet lips with saliva building up.

"Call me Hitoshi." Shinsou groaned pressed his body against yours harder.

"H-Hitoshi~." You moaned his name for the first time. Your arms linking on his neck, fingers connection to pull on his lavender hair.

"Nghh f-fuck. That's so sexy." Now, Hitoshi moaned into the kiss licking your lips with his piercing.

You opened your mouth slowly, his tongue slipping in like fire.

"Aghh mmm~." You moaned choking in the end feeling his tongue all the way in your mouth.

The rough feeling of his wet muscle worked on your wet cavern, mixing and dominating your tongue tastebuds.

"Shit." Hitoshi cursed inside your mouth needing oxygen.

"Ahhh H-Hitoshi~." You moaned extra loud feeling his aroused area hit up in your clothed area like a bell ringing.

His long tongue went to give your neck hickeys, he attacked it hard. Sucking and sliding his tongue around with coldness leaving purple marks. With sharp teeth leaving red dots.

"Mmm H-Hitoshi!" You moaned pulling his hair. "God you're so rough, fuck." Hitoshi felt your legs shaking as one of his hands went inside of your shirt.

Feeling the barrier on your bra in your warm stomach.

"We don't need this it's overrated." Hitoshi moaned moving away for a second to removed your shirt, leaving you in a lacy red bra.

"Sexy was prepared." He licked your lips and let hickeys on the few free spots along your collarbone.

His other hand, was naughty.

It went to where your pants were, unbuttoning them and pulling them down just a bit.

"Ahhh H-Hitoshi nghhh~." You moaned feeling the mist of his long fingers touch your area that was covered by your panties.

"Damn this wet ass pussy is dripping for me isn't it?" Hitoshi kissed your lips over and over again, intoxicated.

"I-It's throbbing for you Hitoshi, please~." You moaned rolling your eyes back in pleasure as his fingers pressed down harder.

His long large boner was also hung up against your dripping wet area, causing friction.

"I'll spoil my princess. What do you want me to do, say it loud." Hitoshi pressed his long area against yours, shoving it up with his pants on.

"R-rail me Hitoshi please!" You moaned with your throat burning.

"That's my girl." Hitoshi locked his lips with yours again and lifted you up with your pants hung low, your panties soaking wet.

He walked over towards the bed and dropped your down softly onto your cushions.

"God I fucking love this view." Hitoshi growled seeing your chest move up and down, just in a red bra.

Your black panties had a dark color, but he could easily see the throbbing soaked area, also around your inner thighs.

"H-Hitoshi~." You moaned with a seductive look, reaching up and removing his shirt.

"Oh my princess is bold, she can see them front row." He picked up your hands and made them rain on his gleaming six pack, feeling every crease made your entire body feel like a bowl of noodles.

Hitoshi had an idea, he smirked.

In a split moment he pinned your arms down and leaned his head down to remove your pants furiously with his sharp teeth.

"Mmm h-hey Hitoshi." You whimpered letting him see you in just his undergarments.

"Fuck I have a whole meal, you're so damn sexy and hot you know that? God princess, I'm definitely your daddy." Hitoshi made his long fingers climb on your bare thighs leaving goosebumps.

He leaned down and stuck his tongue out, licking close by your area. His piercing felt so good grazing on your bare skin creating a waterfall. He swallowed the wet liquids that's spilled from your panties.

"Nghh H-Hitoshi~." You gripped his back leaving a few marks of your own, really red.

"Wet ass pussy." Hitoshi's hand pushed on your area making a noise.

"Yes yes I understand. Y/n honey are you in here?! I'm knocking first!" Your mother's voice boomed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.3K 28
โžฝ ~ A story where moving somewhere new ends up with a slow regain of your confidence and an extra dose of romance ~ โžฝ "You're finally moving. You're...
198K 8.4K 19
โ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ฆ... ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž?โž - - - In which Shinso finds comfort in a small cat cafรฉ near school and in the girl waitressing in it. Both Y...
127K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
31.3K 994 19
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง