Abhigya Reincarnated Love (C...

By magthaline

Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth... More

INTRO & TEASER
Our Minds are poles apart..
My Soul Got Peace
Flashes of Previous Birth 1(a)
Flashes of previous birth 1(b)
Meeting with you Again...
Flashes of previous birth -2
What's happening?
Flashes of previous birth -3(a)
Flashes of previous birth -3(b)
Proposal to My Love
Flashes of Previous Birth - 4
Got Married....
With My In laws
Being With Her..
Flashes of previous birth-5
Arriving Troubles
Oh My Gosh..
Adding to the trouble
Unexpected Happenings..
A New Beginning
Sixth Birth Secret Revealed..
The Reunion
Finally together

For My Love..

520 84 25
By magthaline

Hi friends!! Thank you so much for your valuable votes & comments.. Please do continue your support..

💐💐💐💐

Here the story starts from

Abhi is shown standing besides Ragini in the lift.. Her secretary smiles at him shyly.. He gives her a light smile.. Ragini gave her a glare..

Ragini: He's my son in law.. Got it..

Jose: yes mam...

Ragini looked at him with sigh..

Ragini: Arrange a good suit for him..

Jose: ok mam..

Abhi: Ma.. I'm okay with this.. I'm comfortable wearing this..

Ragini: I didn't ask you.. I told you.. I've a reason.. Better understand..

One more thing, don't call me ma.. One & only Pragya has that right.. I never allowed anyone to call me like that.. Got it..

Abhi nods with smile..

Ragini: stop smiling.. Are you a kid? Still 2 floors left.. See, be rough & tough.. Don't smile.. Speak few words & not more especially to employees.. Got it.. Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi: yes aunt..

Ragini: no aunt.. Just call me mam here.. (Sighs) Oh my.. My.. What I'm gonna do with you..

Abhi smiles lightly..

Abhi in mind: Oh no.. What's this? I planned for something & here.. I should impress her.. Better not spoil the existing image of mine.. Abhiii..

Ragini: Mr.Abhishek.. Where are you thinking? Come out..

Abhi: Sorry.. Aunt.. Sorry.. Mam.

Ragini: Come..

She entered inside like a lioness, the people over there got up with fear seeing her.. Abhi smiles then stops reminding of her words.. All wishes her on the way..

Ragini: Tie the shoe lays Mr.Jack..

Adjust your tie.. Mr.Joy..

Didn't you press your dress today, Mrs. Janaki..

Keep clean table Mr.Raj.. Or you've to be send out.. Crap..

Put that in the dustbin.. Mrs.Joy.. (Sighs)

Abhi who follows her got surprised seeing her fast comments on each one on her way..

Abhi in mind: how did she notice this things in few seconds &.. Wow..

Abhi follows her to her cabin.. He sits in her front..

Jose: Mam.. Shall I introduce Mr.Abhishek to everyone?

Ragini: In this costume? I told you.. (Shouts) to arrange for a good suit.. Ms.Jose.. (Abhi got jerked) First get that.. Go..

She takes the file & starts reading.. Abhi is looking at her.. And suddenly he noticed..

A smile crept on his lips seeing Pragya's childhood pic.. Ragini noticed that.. He touches her face..

Ragini: Abhii.. Shall I ask you one thing?

Abhi: yes.. Mam..

Ragini: (sighs) If I call you Mr.Abhishek, call me mam.. If I call you Abhii.. Call me aunt.. Okay?

Abhi: okay aunt..

Ragini: Why did you like my Pragya? Then.. Have you seen her anywhere before?

What I mean is, have you been to the  India before?

Abhi: No aunt.. It's my first time here.. And I seen her first at 16 Feb Friday, a rainy day.. Morning 11:30 AM infront of the flower bouquet shop.. It was thundering, she closed her ears in fear. Her shawl touched my face softly by the blowing wind.. (Dreamily) She covered her face cutely,.. We looked at each other together at the same time.. That's our first meeting Aunt.. (Smiles)

Ragini sighs.. Abhi got embarrassed..

Abhi: Sorry aunt.. I told too much, I suppose..

Ragini: Every men are same.. Did Neil taught him? (Murmurs)

Abhi: Aunt.. Did you say anything?

Ragini: Nothing.. What should I?

Abhi curses himself on his mind for saying like that to her...

Ragini: You didn't answer me about.. Why did you like her? Is it love at first sight? Then it must be infatuation..

Abhi: No aunt.. It's not infatuation.. If it is, it'll fade away with the day passes.. I'm sure, I love her..

I love her because I love everything about her.. She's not perfect, she's little immature, playful, getting angry on silly things, easily break down.. But still she's special.. Because..

Ragini: Won't you answer in few words? Is this way you.. Okay.. Continue..

Abhi: Aunt.. I love her.. She's not perfect but perfect for me, only for me.. It's destiny.. She has born for me..

Ragini: Born for you.. (Sighs) I gave birth to her.. Even I didn't know, she born for you.. How do you? Then.. You just know her for few days.. You know nothing about her..

Abhi: Aunt.. You may be right.. I dunno know much about her.. Only thing which I'm sure is, she's the reason for my birth.. Without her, I'm nothing..

I dunno (smiles) Whether someone would be this sure in this World as much as I.. For their lover.. But I'm..

Ragini: Abhi.. You're getting me irritated.. Why do you love her? (Gritting her teeth)

Abhi: Aunt.. Because I've never felt the same thing with any other girl.. She's my first love & will be the last.

I've never worried for any other woman that much after my mom..

I've never afraid to lose any girl like her..

I've never left my family for any girl like her..

If you ask the same thing to her, She'll tell the same.. I'm damn sure..(smiles)

Jose entered in with a suit..

Ragini: If you felt the same thing for any woman in future? Will you leave her?

Abhi: No aunt.. One life, one heart only for my wife... (Smiles) And Even death couldn't make me leave her, how could? (Got conscious)

Ragini got shocked... Jose looked at him in fear with shaking hands..

Ragini: what?

Abhi: Sorry aunt.. I just blabbered.. What I was about to say.. Only death can separate me from her.. And.. Trust me.. Aunt.. Please..

Trust me.. I'll take care of you like you do.. I'll never leave her for anything.. Trust me..

He gets up to get the suit..

Ragini: Rajeev.. Do you know anyone with that name & Sita?

Abhi: It's Ram & Sita, right Aunt..? (Smiles)

Ragini: Show him the room.. (sighs)

After he went out, she gets into thinking..

Ragini in mind: Even death couldn't make me leave her, What's the meaning.. He didn't know anything about Rajeev uncle too.. Who's Sita? Its aching my head.. I should find out..

After sometime, Ragini stands with Abhi & Jose infront of her employees..

Ragini: Here's my future son in law.. Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi:(in her ears) Aunt.. Future..

Ragini: sh.. I'll invite you all soon once date is fixed.. Now, you can carry on with your work..

They entered her cabin.. She goes through the documents again & shouts at Jose.. Abhi got bored..

Abhi: Aunt.. Shall I help you with something? (Smiles)

Ragini: (sighs) Wait..

She calls Vin to come over there.. Her employee..

Ragini: Show him our company sites & explain things to him.. He'll be here for time being..  Go with him, Mr.Abhishek..

Abhi: okay mam.. (Smiles)

Ragini: Mr.Abhishek.. Stay here for a minute.. You wait outside Vin..

When Vin moves out.. She sighs..

Ragini: what were you doing? Ugh.. Don't smile.. And keep it in mind, don't speak to employees much.. Just Mm.. Ok.. That's it..

Anyway my daughter is gonna take over my business not you.. Just relax here.. Now go..

Abhi: Okay mam.. Shall I tell you one thing?

Ragini: what?

Abhi: you're awesome.. (Smiles) Mam.. In everything.. Mom, as a boss.. Wow..

Ragini: Are you buttering me? It's not gonna work out & I'm scolding you.. And you..

Abhi: Aunt.. Chill.. I'll go now,..

Ragini looked at him with disbelief..

On other side, Pragya is shown telling her love story in brief to her dadi & her dadi's friends in dadi's bedroom.. They get tears hearing of their death each time.. Pragya cries too while saying that.. Dadi & Pragya hugs crying..

Dasi: Oh my God.. He's cruel.. If I got him.. I'll smash him to death.. (Wipes her tears)

Romi: Pragya, God is so unfair with you.. Why it happened only with you, beti.. (Squeezes her nose with tissue)

Hey Robin, get me another box, its over..

Devi: yes, yes.. Mine too.. (Cries)

Raji: (sobs) What about your sixth birth beti?

Pragya: I dunno.. I didn't get any dream after that..

Dasi: What? Why didn't you?

Romi: Hey, I'm curious.. Yaar.. Pragya.. Lie down & sleep.. I wanna know..

Devi: yes, yes.. Sleep beti..

Pragya: but devi dadi..

Dadi: Please Pragya.. Sleep.. I'm eager to know..

Pragya: Dadi.. You didn't get me.. What I'm saying is..

Raji: you don't need to speak.. Lie down.. We'll wait..

Pragya: Arrey.. Raji dadi..

Dasi: what are you blabbering? Sleep.. Na.. (Pushes her on the bed forcibly along with other ladies)

Raji: We'll wait whole day beti.. Sleep..

Pragya: Raji dadi..

Dadi: sh.. Don't speak.. Sleep..

After few minutes,

Dasi: Is she slept? (In husky voice)

Dadi: Let me check..

Romi: she seems to be..

Devi: Pragya beti? (Shouts) have you got dream?

Pragya opens her eyes & sighs..

Pragya: I didn't get any dream devi dadi.. That's what I'm saying.. I can't..

Raji: sh.. You close your eyes.. I'll sing lullaby for you.. Beti..

Romi: If you sing, she can't sleep.. Even dog can't hear you..

Raji: you.. How mean.. Then do dogs hear to you.. Haan.. Haan.. Same species.. Same language.. They'll

Dasi: sh.. Keep quiet.. Pragya beti.. I'll bring hot milk for you.. Then you'll sleep for sure..

Devi: Arrey.. Its a good idea yaar.. (Shouts)

Pragya: Devi Dadi... Listen to me..

Raji: sh.. We won't leave from here still we know it.. (Crossing her hands)

Romi: Me too..

Dasi: me too..

Devi: me too..

Pragya: okay fine.. Stay here itself.. (Covers her face with duvet)

After sometime, Dasi comes with a big glass of hot milk.. Dadi checks her &

Dadi: she slept it seems.. (In husky voice)

Dasi: what to do with this now?

Romi: Give to me.. Naa.. (Grabs the glass)

Devi: hey give me too yaar.. (Shouts).

Raji: sh.. For me too..

All grabs the glass one by one.. & drinks it.. Pragya tries hard to sleep but she couldn't..

After sometime, she slowly lifts the duvet to see out..

Romi: what are you checking for? (Adjusting her specs)

Devi: didn't you sleep till now? Arrey bagvan.

Pragya smiles sheepishly..

Raji: I'll bring milk for her.. (She moves out)

After sometime, same thing happens again.. They drank the milk.. And Pragya was acting like she slept..

There on other side, Vin shows the company & explains to him in brief.. He got bored..

Abhi: hey chill.. Man.. Just tell it in short.. (Yawns) like if my aunt ask me something, I should tell her.. Right..

Vin: okay Sir,.. (Thinks) Okay, first tell me, what business are you doing?

Abhi: business? (Sighs) I'm a cardiologist..

Vin: what? Are you a doctor then you do business as well? Wow..

Abhi: hey man.. I'm poor in Maths.. My mom kept fasting for me to get pass in maths when I was in school.. (Sighs) I know nothing about business.. And calculations too..

Vin: (controls his smile) ok then, I'll tell you in simple way..

Abhi: Wait.. Don't tell, what I told you to my aunt.. I'm trying to get good impression but.. (Sighs) she's not trusting me.. Is there any way to impress her?

Vin: Sir, Mam won't trust anyone.. And especially men..

Abhi: Is it my fault to be born as a man? Oh... (Yawns)

Vin: Sir, shall we go there..

Abhi: Yeah.. Let's go.. (Sighs)

On other side, Pragya lifts her duvet hearing snoring sound.. She turns to see Romi snores loud, lying besides her.. She gets up only to see Devi resting her head on Pragya's thighs & sleeping.. Dadi & dasi shown to be sleeping on the couch hugging each other.. Raji is shown sleeping on the sofa resting her head on Pragya's teddy.. Pragya smiles seeing them..

Pragya in mind: They're cute.. I dunno what my Abhi's doing there.. I wish nothing should go wrong.. (Prays to God) Take care of him, please..

On other side, Ragini is shown checking mails on her laptop,..

There someone keeps coffee for her, she sips it & her lips curved to smile..

Ragini: Good.. Finally you made it nice for the first time, Jose.. (Looks at the person & got shocked)

Ragini: You.. (Sighs)

Abhi smiles widely looking at her..

Ragini: did you make this?.

Abhi: yup aunt..

Ragini: you.. (Grits her teeth) Did anyone see you while you're making this?

Abhi: haan.. Aunt.. (Smiles with fear) Sorry.. I.. Just..

Ragini: keep quiet.. (Grits her teeth) behave Mr.Abhishek.. You're not an employee here to do this stuffs.. Will they respect you, if you do this.. And won't they'll take advantage of you seeing your.. (Sighs) I'm tired.. Better leave back home..

Abhi: Aunt.. I just wanna do something for you.. That's why I did it.. And Sorry aunt.. I won't do like this again.. Please let me help you..

Ragini: Have Vin explained to you everything?

Abhi: yes aunt..

Ragini: Ok then.. Take up this file, it's about my next presentation regarding cosmetics.. Our company is gonna release new brand.. It's totally 150 pages.. I want a short one with important contents in 15 pages.. Make it.. Go..

Abhi blinked at her..

Ragini: what're you looking at? Go & sit there in sofa.. & start preparing..

She asks Jose to prepare a small working area for Abhi in her cabin..

Abhi in mind: new working area.. Oh my God.. Will be be able to do this?

He turns the pages & looks at pics with smile..

Ragini: I didn't ask you to look at pics.. Go through each & every line.. (Sighs)

💐💐💐💐

Thank you so much for reading.. please do vote if you like it.. Eagerly waiting for your votes and comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 491 5
just a random thought of mine.abhi and pragya are in a relationship for three and half years.peep in to see how story unfolds.
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
51.5K 3.1K 30
This is a three shot... This is based on dusri peedi... please peep in to know more....
21.6K 1.7K 15
What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there and totally ignorant ? Seven years ago...