The Bride of Gojo Satoru

By MixyX21

Ena Kita is the last member of the Kita Clan, who were the gift of God during the prime era of sorcery. Becau... More

๐ŸŒธCharacter Profile๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 1.1
Chapter 1.2
Chapter 1.3
Chapter 1.4
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 1.6
Chapter 2.1
Chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
โ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡EXTRA CHAPTERโ‹‡โŠถโŠฐโฃโŠฑโŠทโ‹‡
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
~Easter Special~
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Fluff Chapter
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Author's Note

Chapter 29

9K 316 320
By MixyX21

Right after the meeting had ended, everyone left except the higher ups as they held me and Gojo behind. "What do you want from me?!" I snarled in dismay, wrapping my arms around Gojo's slim waist. I don't know what they wanted, but all I wanted to do was leave after they agreed to put my life on the line to attack Geto.

"I know you want out of this, Ena... But remember that if you leave, your reputation will be ruined." The higher ups threatened, and Gojo pulled me behind him to protect me. "Nobody knows about your family's house fire but us. Isn't it suspicious that everyone died? No survivors?"

The hairs on my skin rose from their threat. I never knew they could play this dirty to wrap me around their fingers. My hand gripped Gojo's jacket tightly. All I wanted to do was murder them. It would've been fine if they didn't cross their line with me but they did.

Gojo cleared his throat and retorted. "I'm not sure if it's suspicious. Her family only consisted of old people, so they're prone to die in the fire. Arthritis hits badly doesn't it? Also, she was bedridden at the time so she wouldn't have known either." He intentionally insulted their old brittle bones like it came naturally to him which it did. "I don't know what you're trying to get at, but my wife is pregnant with my child so we'll be leaving!"

After that day, I locked myself in the house for a couple of weeks. I had no motivation to get out of the house as I felt depressed for my child's future and mine. I knew I shouldn't be feeling like this because it's bad for the child, but I couldn't control my emotions from spilling. Not to mention, my life was on the line to lure in Geto, and the higher ups have some dirt on us due to my family's sudden deaths. My emotions weren't stable but I had to be for the sake of my growing baby.

"Oh honey! I'm home!" Gojo opened the door to our bedroom and popped in with a big bouquet of roses. Unlike my pregnancy with Naozumi, he's less of an asshole and more of a loving husband. Maybe it's because he can't change the minds of the higher ups so he wanted to treat me well to lessen my worries.

Sitting up from bed, I slipped off and hugged him. "I miss you!" I whined, tightly wrapping my arms around his neck. Sniffing his natural scent, I pulled back and looked at his clear blue eyes for a split second then smashing my lips against his. I craved for his love and affection; I needed him. As our lips danced together, I didn't want to pull away. He was just addicting to be with.

"B...Babe...!" Gojo, on the other hand, was the one trying to stop this from progressing any further. It's funny because he's the one who always wanted my love and affections. He always threw himself onto me whenever he got the chance to. "You're pregnant now."

"Okay and? Why does that matter? We can't makeout?" Hormones were flying all over the place. It's hard not to be needy and horny at the same time. "It's not like I'm asking you to put your di—" However, Gojo's pointer finger sealed my lips from speaking any further.

"Honey, Nao is playing in the living room with Yuji. Watch your language." Gojo quietly informed me, and I felt like the table had turned. Now he's acting like me, a real adult whereas I'm acting like a Gojo, a child-adult. "We have to discuss what to do if Sukuna confirms that Nozomi no longer resides in you. Should we...just get an abortion?"

My breath hitched from that word 'abortion.' Looking down at my growing belly, I rubbed my little child in there, pondering about their life. "I... No, we shouldn't." I recalled all the times Gojo killed me in bed so we could have another child. Regardless if it's Nozomi's soul in our child, I don't think I could get rid of it. I feel like it'll haunt me forever knowing that I should've given it a chance of living. "Satoru, it's not easy for me to conceive a child..." I bit my lips, finding it hard to bring out more words from my mouth. The topic about kids was never an easy issue. "Nao's a blessing, but I know you want more too and—"

"Okay baby, I understand. This is your choice after all. We're in this together!" He pecked a soft kiss on my forehead, validating my feelings. "Are you ready to ask Sukuna?"

It's funny how he first was our enemy then turned companion. He saved me and Naozumi countless times and thank goodness his obsession didn't turn dark. If it did, god knows what would've happened to me. Yuji did well in suppressing Sukuna because my life revolved around my husband and son. I don't need another addition.

"Ah, sure... bring him in!" I nervously said, feeling my body tingle from anxiety. My heart beats rang in my ears as it grew louder. Only Sukuna can confirm this. I wondered what he'll say or do if he found out that Nozomi no longer resides in my soul. Will he throw a fit? Or accidentally kill me out of rage?

Gojo set the bouquet on the nightstand and headed out to grab our spirit detector. I also hoped that Naozumi didn't reveal my pregnancy to Yuji or Sukuna. What a disaster it would be...

I laid down in bed, relaxing myself as I waited for the two to walk in. "Stay calm, everything will be alright." I whispered to myself. The jitters on my skin wouldn't stop crawling up and down. There's no way for me to relieve stress until I know my answer.

BAM!

I jolted from the loud noise echoing in the room.

"Oi, so you're pregnant now and the child might be Nozomi?!" Sukuna growled as he stomped over to me as anger and frustration was written all over his face. This was possibly a rare moment where he didn't come out to toy with people's lives.

Sitting back up again, I touched his arm in affirmation. Probably Gojo told him because Nao doesn't know about the Nozomi part. "Sukuna, I know you're upset about this." He stiffened from my touch since this literally has to be my first time genuinely touching him. I can assume that he craved my touch at least once and now he got it. Nonetheless, I shook off his reaction. "However, plans have changed since I've encountered Geto Suguru. I just need you to confirm this to me."

"Fine. If Nozomi isn't there, the child you carry will be mine. A promise is a promise regardless if she's no longer in you."

I flinched at his statement, gulping down the sad reality for my Nozomi child. It made me really wonder if I'm doing the right thing and keeping the child. But I won't go back and let go of the baby. I'll do my best as their mother and raise them right because in the end it's their choice if they remembered Sukuna or not.

"Hey, we're going to have to discuss this so don't be too hasty."

Laying back on the bed, I glanced at the doorway to see my husband standing there as he watched over us. This was his way of protecting me at a good distance so Sukuna could do his job without Gojo interfering. I can imagine Gojo trying to mock Sukuna if he was right next to me.

"Daddy, what's gran—Sukuna doing to mommy?" Our little boy ran into the room, sticking by his daddy's side. His golden eyes curiously looked at me and back to his daddy.

Gojo's hand ruffled our son's white hair and chuckled, "He's going to check on your brother or sister in mommy's belly."

"Oh really?!" Naozumi's eyes brightened and twinkled. "So cool!"

I recalled telling Naozumi about my pregnancy, and he didn't really respond in a negative or positive way. All he said was, "now that I'm a big boy, you have another baby to nag to!" I don't even know what that was supposed to mean, coming out from my growing son! Who taught him how to be so mature at a young age?! He's only 5, but I still want to baby the heck out of my son! He's never going to leave his mommy's den.

"You ready?" Sukuna asked.

"Yes," I nodded, closing my eyes as he placed his overlapped hands above my heart. Once the pressure of his hands was felt, the process began in an instant.

However, not even a full second passed when I heard his feet step away from me in a slow and lost manner. "Ah...!" Sukuna let out a grunt when I opened my eyes to see him breaking down. He crouched with his head hung low and arms holding his head.

A gasp came out of our son's mouth. "Sukuna!" Naozumi worriedly skipped over to his side, trying to see what's wrong with him. Our son was really attached to Sukuna. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but he hasn't once hurt Nao so that's a plus.

I moved off the bed and dropped beside Sukuna. My heart raced in pure anxiousness. I didn't want to hear it but I had to. "What did you see?" But this was for my child's future. "Is Nozomi really gone?!" I still find it impossible if it was true, but nothing's impossible when it's from Geto. He loved making miracles happen...

"Yeah... She's gone," Sukuna muttered then gave me another shocking news, "You have triplets, and one of them has Nozomi's soul. That's why I feel frustrated because I don't know which one it is." The powerful demon was defeated by mere unborn triplets.

I locked eyes with Gojo and told him how many babies I'm carrying. "Trip-lets! Triplets! We're having triplets!" Rather being excited from the news, I felt mentally drained from the future thoughts of nursing 3 babies, having no sleep because any of the 3 can cry which can lead into a chain reaction of all of them crying at once, and trying to change their clothes without one whining for my attention. Gojo will need to stay home now because I can't handle triplets by myself. Our son might be my little helper but he can't do much either.

"Honey, your face is pale..."

Then I laid flat on my back, staring up at the ceiling when I thought about birth and delivery. I didn't have a hard time pushing out Naozumi because I used epidural so I didn't feel anything, but this time I gotta push three babies out of me. "Oh my gosh... I am scared..." I forgot that all my organs will be pushed up while the babies grow. Also, the increase of back pain... I'm going to have a hard time standing and sitting up when laying down was the best option for me. "Oh no... How did I get through this with Nao?" I silently cried to myself, curling into a small ball. "Am I ready for this pregnancy again...?!"

"Let's give mommy some space. Let's go play, Sukuna!" Naozumi read the room and took Sukuna away as he closed the door behind him.

Click!

Gojo pulled me back up on my feet and guided me to the bed. Leaning my head on his shoulder, I sighed heavily as he questioned my odd behavior. "Honey, what's wrong? Why do you sound so sad? Aren't you supposed to be happy?" He grabbed my right hand and kissed the back of it.

"We're having triplets, sir. One baby is enough but three?! And one of them is Nozomi!!" I whipped around and stared at him with my widened eyes. "Are you not scared?!" Although he can't really understand since he's not carrying his own children, he should at least be concerned about taking care of three babies. When Nao was born, he had a hard time adjusting to his new sleeping cycle, and he complained about how hard it was to be a father... And I thought I had a hard time being a mom since he was always gone to help the world from dying. Even though I had his parents to help me, I don't know if they want to take part in watching triplets.

"Nozomi will be loved by us! Don't worry about her spirit until she's born. But scared? Why would I be scared?!" Gojo happily laughed, pulling me into a hug as he rested his chin on my shoulder. "I'm very excited to be a dad again...because you know I did good. I got you real good. My sperm game is strong—"

Immediately, my heavy thoughts were diluted by my goofy husband's personality. "What?! Did you forget it's my egg game that's strong? Your sperm died off because my egg refused to come out." I swear to god Gojo knew how procreation worked in biology, and yet he wanted to make this all about himself. What a cocky bastard.

"No, no, no!" Gojo pulled back with a cheeky look on his face. "My sperm seduced your egg to come out, saying—"

I didn't want to hear his nonsense story about the sperm calling down my egg to make a baby. This funny man needed to stop, and I thought I read too many romance novels; however, he's the one that's making up one for the heck of it. "I don't want to hear it, babe!" I giggled, smiling at my silly husband for always lightening up my day.

"Oh?" Gojo again secured his arms around me as my breath hitched in my throat upon viewing his beautiful face up close. His azure eyes glistened like the ocean complimenting his white eyelashes. Gosh he's so beautiful. How did I score a man like him? "Is someone loving my face again?" A grin appeared on his face. He knew how handsome he was, and I'm pretty sure he loved my compliments on his looks too. It boosted up his confidence to be arrogantly boastful.

"Of course! You're so handsome!"

Later that night while Gojo and Naozumi were busy cooking dinner, I needed to talk to Sukuna about Nozomi. I don't know what's going to happen to me or my babies; after all, I'm forced to be Geto's bait.

In the living room,

"Sukuna, even if Nozomi's reborn from me... I can't let you have her until you fulfill your end of the bargain and get purified. She will be born from sorcerers, and you will forever be a cursed spirit if you don't change that." If Sukuna really cared about Nozomi, then he will do as I say despite the changed circumstances. It's crazy how earlier in the year, he sought after me because I looked like her and had her soul tucked in me. But now he's going after my child since she's the real lover of his unfortunately.

Sukuna sighed, slouching in his seat. "She will be mine because we promised each other. I will always wait for her. But how can I ensure the safety of my lover," It felt so weird hearing him call my child his lover. I kind of cringed from it but it is what it is. I wasn't there to witness Nozomi promising Sukuna anyways. "Because you said Geto Suguru is involved. Isn't he a curse manipulation user?"

"Yes, why? What are you going to do?" Don't tell me Sukuna was planning to kill Geto by himself for messing around with me. If he did then good, but the higher ups will try to fight me because Sukuna's on my side from how they see it....and they weren't wrong. "Wait, before that! I need to tell you this since my life is literally on the line." He was going to learn about the higher ups using me as bait, so I should tell him now.

After explaining the meeting from weeks ago, just like everyone's reaction, he was also extremely mad. A big vein popped on his forehead as Sukuna was ready to kill the higher ups for my and Nozomi's sake. He stood up from his seat. "If you don't mind, I will kill them like I killed your family."

"Hey!" I grabbed his arm so he wouldn't jeopardize my situation. Who knows what the higher ups have under their sleeves? They might find a way for sorcerers to revolt against me because there's 'evidence' that I killed my family. Those bastards knew how to blackmail.

When my fingers wrapped around his exposed skin, Sukuna, the cold hearted monster, immediately flushed red. His face blew up like he ate hot pepper. It surprised me that he could even make that expression. Most of the time he doesn't. This was probably because of me again; I caused him to turn red by my single touch. Earlier, he stiffened too. Was this some new type of power I held over him?

"D-don't kill them." Now I don't know how to speak properly because of Sukuna's changed look. "It'll cause a big disturbance that I'd rather prevent. Nonetheless, we can solve this issue when Satoru and I go back to the meeting in a few weeks. That's when they're going to talk about the plan of killing Geto once and for all." I'm very scared but I know Gojo and Sukuna will be there to save me. I have no choice but to rely on Sukuna. Also, I believe that my non-conservative sorcerers allies won't let me do this alone either. They probably disagree with throwing a pregnant woman out in the battlefield in spite of the higher ups' final say. They will be there to ensure my safety too, I guarantee it.

"Oh hon—"

"MOMMY! IT'S TIME TO EAT!!" My little boy's voice overpowered his own dad's. "I made brownies just for you mommy!" Naozumi skipped to the living room and laid on my lap with his golden eyes gazing at me like he's looking at the most beautiful portrait in the museum. "I hope you like it! Hehe.." He gleamed a beautiful smile at me, and I leaned in to kiss his chubby cheek.

"Of course, my sweet baby! Mommy will always eat your food creation, Baker Nao!" I playfully poked his nose, warmly smiling at my baby boy. He's so sweet and kind. How did I raise a fine boy like him?

Then Naozumi turned his head to Sukuna. "Yuji, let's eat!"

Yuji? He's back? Double checking if it was actually Yuji, it was indeed the tattooless Yuji. I guess Sukuna retired when I was busy giving my attention to my son.

"Come on, Yuji. You're a part of the family! Let's go!" I patted his shoulder with a genuine smile. Gojo and I can really adopt him if he'll let us.

For a split second of catching a glimpse in his eyes, I saw a glimmer of hope and a profound new life swimming in his round eyes. It's most likely because he was given a new opportunity to be loved and cared for by parent figures he never had— us. Yuji's face tightened as if he's holding in his overwhelming tears and nodded. "Yes!" Then he followed us to the dining table. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7K 55
You're a new staff to the jujutsu tech school. You couldn't believe that amongst the people you're working with, one of them was your ex-fiancรฉ, Gojo...
364K 22.2K 27
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š? ๐™Š๐™ง ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š?โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a...
11.3K 403 19
After a premature death, you find yourself reborn into a world oddly similar to your favourite manga. Luckily for you, you know of events yet to unfo...
29.3K 2.3K 55
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’…โž "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...