teenage years. (oc's; louis p...

By KENZlES

Coral Springs High School, a school for the rich and privileged. These teens seem to have it all but you don'... More

cast.
TODAY'S THE DAY.
LIFE OF THE PARTY
I NEED YOUR HELP.
SUMMERS JUST BEGUN.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?
I DONT HATE YOU.
THATS THE PROBLEM, IDIOT.
DO YOU TRUST ME?
ILL BE SEEING YOU.
YOU KINDA HAVE TO NOW.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE.
ITS NOT STUPID, I GET IT.
SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATE PT 2
HOW WOULD I KNOW?
DONT FALL IN LOVE WITH ME.
YOU DIDNT HAVE TO.
WHATEVER YOU SAY, PRETTY GIRL.
I DONT THINK IM AFRAID, ANYMORE.
WELL, OF COURSE.
NO, NOT REALLY.
NOT WHAT YOU PICTURED?
SO WHAT DO YOU CARE?
I JUST LIKE OUR BUBBLE.
SO ANYTHING YOU WANT.
WORKING WITH KIDS?
WHO CARES.
RULE NUMBER 1.
WHAT WAS THAT EARLIER?
YOU'RE STARING AT ME.
WHAT MADE YOU COME HERE?
IT'S FRIDAY.
IM SO GLAD I MET YOU.
DONT LET IT BE FOR NOTHING.
I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

ITS NOT THAT OBVIOUS IS IT?

213 9 6
By KENZlES

apologies if this chapter seems all over the place. it's kinda hard to write a party scene.

at ethans party..

music was blasting through ethan's house as majority of the upperclassmen danced in his living room.

ethan came downstairs and dapped up some people in his path. he finally made his way to the living room where he saw christian and ava.

he came up from behind and put his arms around the both of them, "my favorite twins!"

christian laughed and playfully shoved him. ava shrugged him off, "im only here because our dad said chris can't go alone."

ethan put his hands over his heart pretending it was aching, "and here i thought you came because you missed me."

ava rolled her eyes and mimicked him, "and here i thought you-" she stopped short and walked away.

christian threw his arm around ethan as they started walking, "mate, she's gonna hurt you one day."

ava made her way to the kitchen and found brandon sitting on the barstool, "thank god you're here." she said leaning on the counter beside him.

"yeah, im surprised you're here?" brandon said taking a sip from his cup. ava was accessing the room, "well you know ethans probably gonna get bloody wasted and chris and i are going to have to lock up and take him to our place."

"mhm.." brandon said getting up from the stool. "i see you brought a book." he added gesturing towards the book she was clutching in front of her.

she looked to the book and back at brandon, her clutch on the book getting tighter, "id rather read then try and mingle with the likes of the people that go to our school."

brandon smirked, he loved that ava wasn't like the rest of the people at school, he thought it made her cool that way, "i love when you get all british on me." he said kissing her forehead before walking away and mocking her, "im gonna go mingle with the likes of the girls at our school, aves."

ava giggled and headed upstairs to ethans room where she planned on reading.

octavia and izzie finally arrived. the pair stood in the doorway for a while.

"are you sure i should be here? we could always turn around and go get denny's or something." izzie said turning around and trying to walk back to the door.

"oh no." octavia started pulling her into the party area, "im not doing this without you." izzie groaned as she followed her into the party.

meanwhile ethan and christian were watching as some guys were playing beer pong.

christian looked invested in the game. he had his elbow on ethan's shoulder, "see i never understood why you guys throw the ball in the cup. why not just drink? it's still baffling to me. ill never understand it."

ethan looked over his shoulder at ethan and laughed at how serious he looked trying to understand the concept, "dude, it's simple. throw the ball, get drunk."

christian let his elbow drop and started talking with his hands. he made it out so that it sounded like he was trying to explain something to a baby, "why all the obstacles? why can't we just get drunk?"

ethan couldnt take him serious at this point, he pat him on the shoulder, "it's just fun that way."

their conversation was cut short when octavia and izzie walked in the room.

"hey ethan." octavia said, walking towards ethan to give him a hug. christian's whole demeanor changed.

"hey you guys." ethan said letting go of the hug and giving izzie a side hug.

octavia was practically piercing into ethans soul with her eyes when christian noticed, "h-hey octavia."

octavia was too focused on ethan to respond. instead she gave him a faint smile.

christian mentally slapped himself and mumbled to himself, "right.. right."

izzie moved beside christian and whispered, "a+ for effort." he pretended to be confident, "hm, it's apart of the plan." she slowly pat his back, "mhm, im sure it is chris."

"anyways.." octavia started and she pulled ethan away, "show me around." they were walking away when ethan mumbled, "you've been here plenty of times." octavia, still pulling his hand, "i forgot where everything was."

isabella and christian watched as the two of them walked away. isabella looked to christian who seemed disappointed and nervous, "you still like her?"

christian backed away nervously, "pshh.. what? fancy her? nah no what no."

"it's okay, i won't tell anyone. if they don't already know." izzie reassured him.

he moved back towards her, "it's not that obvious is it?"

izzie giggled, "to everyone but her." she looked at how christian still seemed stand-offish and added, "if it makes you feel any better, whatever they have going on won't last long. ethan isn't interested and octavia doesn't know what's good for her. but she's my bestfriend so don't tell anyone i said that."

he seemed like he needed to hear that but didn't wanna talk about it anymore, "hey, not to ruin us potentially becoming mates here but uh.. actually never mind."

izzie furrowed her eyebrows. by now the two of them were sitting on the sofa, izzie backed up a bit, "christian do not project your feelings onto me."

he became frantic, "no.. no! i wouldn't.. i would never!" izzie looked at him funny, "not that i would never because there's something wrong with you- NOT that i think there's anything wrong with you- i just mean you're perfect, okay you're really pretty but i just-"

she interrupted him, "i was kidding, what were you gonna say?"

"i was just gonna say how come you won't talk to b?" christian asked hesitantly, "brandon, i mean." he clarified.

izzie rolled her eyes, "did he ask you to ask that?"

"no, he just won't stop talking about you." christian said noticing how she defensive she got when talking about him.

izzie was shocked, "i didn't realize it wasn't just a petty favor like usual."

christian was confused, "what do you mean?"

"well before you moved here, like way before, brandon and i used to be friends. until he-" izzie stopped herself, "actually i don't wanna talk about that." he saw she didn't like the topic, "that's cool." he said looking back to the people playing beer pong.

he looked back to izzie, "do you wanna explain beer pong to me?" izzie looked at him in confusion.

back at ethan and octavia..

ethan and octavia were standing in his kitchen. everyone who was previously in there seemed to have left.

"so ethan, we've been talking for awhile.." she started as she reached for his hand while holding a drink in the other. he quickly backed his hand away, "look octavia, we've been friends since grade school and-"

octavia cut him off, "yea, i cant believe how far we've come." ethan shook his head, "okay but what im trying to say is, im not into you like that. im sorry."

octavia was in shock. she really thought he liked her, "then what was that two weeks ago?"

ethan couldnt recall anything, "what?"

"when you kissed me at that party?" octavia was holding back tears.

"listen o, i was drunk.. we both were. i thought we were gonna leave it at that. i barely remember it." he said trying to be as nice as possible. he had hoped he wouldn't have had to do this. ethan thought that if he kept brushing her off she'd get that he didn't think of her that way.

at this point, octavia was angry, "wow ethan. thanks for leading me on!" she yelled tossing her drink on him and storming out of his house.

some people surrounding the room caught it and there were a few 'oh's'.

ethan genuinely felt bad. it wasn't entirely his fault. but that's what it felt like. he wiped his shirt and headed upstairs to his room.

izzie was explaining the concept of beer pong to christian when they noticed octavia storming out of the house. the both of them got up and went to follow her.

christian made it out the door and izzie was close behind when izzie was pulled into the coat closet by someone.

a.n. this is so long. anyways.. can we talk about how cute christian/louis is when he is confused. like can someone just explain the point of beer pong to him plsss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...