Marrying a Stranger (manXman)

By NS_silverlining

What would you do if a stranger say 'Yes' to you? Say yes to marrying you. Would you say 'Yes' too? or 'No'... More

Part 1: Where is Blue?
Part 2: Our love story
Part 3:Our love story (Cont.)
Part 4: The Unfaithful
Part 5: Heart-Ache
Part 6: What is the reason?
Part 7: Drunk and Tears
Part 8: It's Liam
Part 9: Cancel It
Part 10: Thank You & I'm Sorry
Part 11: When is the date?
Part 12: Cancellation
Part 13: Family First
Part 14: Between Family & Love
Part 15: Meeting Him Again
Part 16: Dad, I'm Sorry.
Part 17: Coffee
Part 19: What is this feeling?
Part 20: Make up Stories
Part 21: Absolute decision
Part 22: A lunch treat
Part 23: Finding solution
Part 24: Sudden change
Part 25: Meeting Lockhart's

Part 18: Plan B

315 15 4
By NS_silverlining

A/N: Hi there my dear lovely readers. I think I've rested for quite a long time. And, I'm sorry for those who keep looking forward to reading my novels. I sincerely apologize for not updating the new novel for the past few months.

As usual, forgive me for any grammatical errors. And, I hope that my dear lovely readers will keep on supporting me and this new novel.

Happy reading :)
............................

[Ayden POV]

I couldn’t fall asleep last night. Not sure if it was because of the caffeinated drink or because of my muddled head.

Which is which; doesn’t really matter.

What matters now is, I’ve found the solutions for this problem. After giving a hard thought about how to fix this problem which had caused by me, finally I found the way out of it.

“Ayden?”

“Good morning.” I greeted while taking a peek over the person who has been sleeping soundly next to me.

He must be exhausted too, that he was capable to sleep comfortably on this bench.

“Sorry, I didn’t know when I had fallen asleep.” Said Eli while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind.”

Once he had fully gathered himself back into reality, instantaneously Eli asked me, “Are you staying awake for the whole night?”

“Yes.” I answered short.

“Is it because of the coffee?”

“Perhaps.”

He heaved a sigh before mumbled, “Don’t tell me that I haven’t warned you before.”

I didn’t argue more about it with him. Because I knew he just worried of me.

“Come on, let’s go wash our faces and grab some breakfast.” He asked me.

I was being silence for a couple of seconds before I told him, “I have found the solution. I know how to fix this problem.”

He showed a confuse complexion, “What’re you talking about?”

“Let’s talk while having our breakfast.” I said.

He just nodded being agreed with me.
………

We went to the hospital café, the only café that was available there.

Ironically, the whole hospital building smelled like the medicine and chemical-ish thingy, however when I stepped into the café automatically the smell like vanished. Only the smell of coffee dominates the whole café.

Ugh! It stinks.

I preferred the smell of those chemical-ish thingy compared with this stinky smell, that can make my head spins.

“You go and take a seat first. I will help to order for you.” Said Eli.

“Okay.” I gave an okay before ordered the drink that I wanted to drink, which is, “I want coffee.”

“Huh?!”

“Latte would be better option.” I continued my order, ignoring the grumpy face of Eli upon listening to my order.

“You still haven’t had enough of it?”

Disregarding Eli question, I said, “I will be waiting at the table.” And then, I walked away leaving him queuing at the counter.

Ayden such an idiot.

I’m sure that was the curse word that Eli must have said silently inside his head the moment I told him to order me another cup of coffee.

Yes, I would call myself an idiot too. Regardless of knowing the after effect of consuming it, I still choose to drink it.

I'm doing it for my father. I will keep drink it until he regain his consciousness.

It took only few minutes of waiting, before Eli came towards me with a try filled with our breakfast in his hand. He served it out on the table before taking a seat opposite to me.

He seemed upset with me. So, I tried to open a topic for discussion to distract his focus.

“Urm…Eli…regarding the thing that I said just now-

“Yes, what is it?”

“I’ve decided to resume the wedding.”

In a split second, he stopped eating the sandwich and put it back on the plate before he shifted his gaze into looking at me.

He looks surprised and confused indeed.

“What are you playing with, Ayden? This is not something that you can play around with.”

“I’m not playing around, Eli. This is something that I need to do, in order to fix it. Dad was lying on that bed was because of me cancelling the wedding, so, in order to make him better is to put things back to its place.”

I bombarded with a long explanation about the decision that I have decided.

Eli was running his fingers across his hair while heaving a sigh hardly.

The moment I saw it, I knew he wouldn’t agree with this decision of mine.

“Are you sure this is the right thing to do?”

At first, I answered it firmly by giving him a ‘Yes’ answer. But then, my heart said otherwise. It was somehow whispering the unconfident answer, “Actually… I don’t know. But, I wouldn’t know whether this is the right thing to do or not if I didn’t try.”

“Huh?! Did you even listen to your own words, Ayden? Before you decide on this thing, did you even put yourself into consideration? What I mean is your feeling. Did you?”

“It doesn’t matter anymore, Eli. I just want the best for my family. If resuming this marriage with Blue can make them happy, I will do it. Even my own happiness at stake.”

He sipped in his drink before continue, “Then, what about Blue? Did you ask him yet whether he would agree with this mad idea of yours?”

That question emerged by Eli does knock some sense into me. I totally forgot to ask Blue about it.

What if he doesn’t agree with it? What should I do next?

“Ayden…this is not the only solution out of it. I think, you should discuss this matter properly with your father. Talk to him. I’m sure he would understand the reason why you’re cancelling the wedding.” Said Eli giving a suggestion.

However, I turned deaf ears.

“I think I should call Blue and ask him about it.”

“Did you even listen to what I was saying?” asked Eli being frustrated.

I paid no attention to him and started searching for Blue’s contact number in my phone before clicked the green calling button.

It was connected, but there was nobody answering it.

I tried for the second time, but still no one pick it up.

I tried again for third time.

Missed call.

Then, I sent him a message;
‘Hey, Blue. If you reading this message, can you please call me back. There’s something I need to talk with you.’

I put the phone on the table and continue consuming the breakfast. And, McKellen had stopped talking to me.

He was displeased with me, I knew that. But, this time I totally had made up my mind. I would not change it for anything.

I finished the latte in my cup in one single gulp before the side effect kick in.

It's just a few minutes later, these tingling, uneasiness and bitter taste begins to build up inside my throat; it was nauseating.

Jeez! I need to rush to the toilet!! This can't wait any single second anymore.

Without saying a word towards McKellen, I covered my mouth with my hand and dashed out from the cafe heading towards the nearest washroom.

I was rushing into the toilet when I bumped into this guy who just coming out from the same place I'm heading to.

Unable to utter the apologizing word, I just turned a blind eye and went inside hurriedly.

The second I opened my mouth; the bitter, horrid taste of the ground chocolate color liquid spurred out into the toilet bowl.

It taste absolute horrible.

The combination of dizziness and nausea were the hideous duo ever.

Later on, there's came a helping hand who was rubbing gently behind my back.

No one other than, Eli McKellen.

The episode does repeated for the second time. I kept vomiting. And, it stop until the third round.

I guessed there's nothing left inside my stomach at that moment, because I have vomited out everything.

"Does it feel better?" Asked Eli.

I just nodded twice, before he hold onto my arms and dragged me out from the cubicle. Then he helped to bring me closer to the sinks to clean my mouth and face.

Later on, he sat me down on the bench at the hospital lobby.

"Please wait here for awhile. I will go and buy a drink." Said McKellen before leaving my side.

Again, I replied with a nod.

However, not more than 5 minutes he left my side, there's someone offering me water.

"Here, take this." It wasn't the voice of McKellen.

It caused me to lift up my head to see the owner of the voice.

"You?!"

"I take that as a thank you for bringing you this water and as an apology for bumping into me just now." He said with a big grin on his face.

No wonder that annoying voice sounds familiar to me.

It is Liam.

I left with no energy to argue with him. Thus, I just took the water bottle and drank it before asking him, "What are you doing here?"

"Charles told me about your father. So, I come to visit him and coincidentally, bumping into you."

I rolled my eyes as he was grinning pervertly.

"I've told you before that we're really destined to meet one another." He continued.

"Can you please-

Just before I finished my sentence, McKellen came dashing towards me and grabbed Liam's on his collar.

It surprised me, when he played his role as my personal bodyguard.

"Eli! Let him go!" I said strictly.

I need to stop him before he threw a punch on Liam's face, it would be a chaos.

"Did he disturb you?!" McKellen asked and still not letting go of his grip.

"No. He didn't. Just let him go, before the security come and kick us out."

Gradually, McKellen let Liam's collar off his hand.

After he calmed down, I explained the truth about who is Liam really is.

"This is Liam. Charles's son. The one I told you about."

McKellen stretch out his hand while introducing himself towards Liam, "Eli McKellen. Nice meeting you." He said with a stoic face.

Liam grab ahold of McKellen's hand and properly introduce himself too. "William Braun. Nice meeting you too."

"I'm sorry." McKellen said being apologize.

"It's okay. You're just doing your job." Replied Liam while fixing his collar.

I wonder why this time McKellen took a reckless action like this. Usually, he would take action against someone when he was totally sure that certain someone is disturbing me. But, just now Liam was just chatting with me. He doesn't even touch me or anything.

As usual, McKellen can always read into my mind. He explained the reasons for his actions just now. "He was acting suspiciously, ever since the moment you bumped into him in front of the toilet. I've already tried to chase him away when he tried to follow behind your back. And then, I saw him with you here...I can't help but think that he might trying to do bad thing to you. I'm sorry for my bad manner."

"It's okay, Eli. I'm not blaming you." I replied before asking them to take a seat.

"Come on, take a seat."

McKellen took a seat next to my right, whilst Liam sat on my left.

"Here, take this medicine." Said McKellen while handing the medicine and a bottle of water.

I put away the water bottle given by Liam and took the one McKellen bought to me instead.

Just to make it fair. I had to drink both bottle.

It was the prescription meds and Eli always had it with him. That's why I can blatantly drink does coffee without any fear of the effect, because I knew Eli got the cure with him.

Later on, he hands over my phone to me.

"Did Blue call or reply to my text?" I asked him curiously.

McKellen shook his head slowly before said, "No, he didn't."

It was kind of disappointing to know that.

Did he no longer want to talk to me?

"You should save your worry and try again later. Come on, I will take you home." Said Eli.

"Not yet. I'm going home after I meet my dad."

But how could I meet dad and telling him about my plan of resuming the wedding, without knowing whether Blue would agree or not?

"But you need to rest, Ayden." McKellen kept pestering me to go home.

"I know that...but I still didn't meet him yet. I need to-

I haven't finished talking when Liam spoke out, "Sorry to interrupt...but, he would know the best about his body. So if, Ayden said that he capable of staying, that means he can still endure it. There is no need for argumentation. Okay?"

For the first time this guy said something useful.

With that said, McKellen had stopped arguing with me.

And then, out of sudden, there's this inner voice of mine telling me for another alternative for my plan of resuming the wedding.

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

"You said before that you wanted to help me, right?" I asked him.

"Yes. Of course. Anything."

I was smiling all the way and it somehow had lessen the headache that I was experiencing, when I listened to that.

"Then, come on. Come with me." I dragged his hand to follow me.

Both of Liam and McKellen was in confusion. They totally had no idea of the thing that I'm gonna do.

"Where are you taking me to?" Asked Liam.

"Look! If you really want to help me...I need you to follow me and just say 'yes' or agree with anything that I'm going to do later. Do you understand me?" I asked Liam.

He gestured an okay without any hesitation.
........

I brought him towards dad's ward and I saw Anne with Amy sitting at the hallway.

"You girls already here?" I asked them.

Both of them approaching me.

"Where have you been to?" Asked Anne.

"I went to have some breakfast with Eli. What's happening? How's dad?"

"Dad has woke up."

A big grin was plastered on my face out of relief and thankful, "Really? Thanks god. Then, what're you two doing outside?"

"Mother and Uncle Charles are inside. Talking with dad. So we decided to stay outside and let them talk." Answered Amy.

Charles also present here. This is the good chance to tell them.

"Ayden, what are you up to?" Asked McKellen.

For sure I'm not going to tell him about it, knowing that he will against it for sure.

I hold Liam's hand in my hand and dragged him inside the room with me.

"Ayden, wait." Anne tried to stop me from going inside.

But, it's too late. I'm being determined this time.

"Ayden?!"

Everyone in the room was surprised with my sudden presence.

"William? You're here too." Said Charles.

I was standing right beside dad's bed with Liam beside me.

The truth was I was as nervous as hell at that moment. I'm sure Liam could feel my hand getting colder.

"Ayden... please wait outside for a moment. Your father having a guest now." Said mother.

But, I didn't move even an inch from that spot.

"Ayden." Called mother sternly.

"Dad. There's something I need to talk with you." I said.

Dad was still mad at me. He doesn't even look at me or even locked his eyes with mine.

"I'm sorry, dad. I'm sorry for-

"What are you doing, Ayden? Can't you see I've a guest here? Where's your manner?" Said Dad.

"It's okay, Hudson. I'm sure your son got something important to talk with you. I will just get going... I'm gonna come and visit again later." Said Charles being considerate.

I need to stop Charles from leaving. I need him to hear this too. So, I burst it out. "I'm resuming the wedding." I said it out loud.

"What?!!" Both Anne and Amy said simultaneously.

Mother, Dad, and McKellen all staring at me with surprised.

"What is it-

I crossed mother's word, since I haven't finished my word yet.

"And...I'm not marrying Blue. But, Liam."

Yes, that is my plan B.

............

250121. Sun. 0917

#staysafeeveryone🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 352 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
175K 6K 51
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 'There is always some madness in love. But there is also some reason in madness.' - Friedrich Nietzsche Af...
228K 15K 39
"Who says your life ends only when your heart stops? It ends even when there's a celebration around you." A marriage. To a man who had saved my pare...