The Library (Armin Arlert x R...

By viridii__

•MODERN AU. PAST LIVES. NOT A SMUT. Only hints of smut. Contains spoilers for all of the anime so make sure y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you note

Chapter 10

6.3K 317 1.7K
By viridii__

((LOOK AT HIM. WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY TO EXIST EVER))

Mikasa told me to meet her at her dorm after I get my stuff to spend the night.

Sasha was busy at the vending machines, getting all sorts of snacks as if our dorm wasn't already full of them.

"May as well show you around while you're with me." I shrugged to Niccolo, inserting the key and unlocking the door. I swung it open and stepped aside for Niccolo to enter.

He looked around, nodding like he was approving the place.

"Damn, the memories...I used to dorm with someone too, of course I lived in Marley, not Paradis." Niccolo smiled at the familiarity of the room.

"Dude, you talk about college as if you went in the 60s." I grabbed my makeup bag from the bathroom, raising my voice so Niccolo could hear me. "How old are you? Are you a sugar daddy or something?"

I heard Niccolo laugh from where I was, and I returned to the kitchen to set down my makeup bag.

"No, I graduated last year. In Marley you graduate highschool at 17ish, then I attended college right after. I'm 21. That's why I can work behind the bar." Niccolo took off his shoes and took a couple steps inside, gently closing the front door.

"Ah, okay. Just a couple years older than Sasha and I. We're 19, by the way." I ran to my room and packed up a bag of clothes, and when I came back, Niccolo was standing awkwardly infront of the door. "You can sit on the couch, y'know-"

SLAM.

Sasha slammed the door open, hitting Niccolo in the back of the head and almost knocking him to the ground. Sasha and I gasped and she bent down to his level, dropping her bags of chips and candies.

"I am SO sorry man!! Are you good?!" Sasha sounded panicked as she ran to grab an ice pack from the freezer.

Niccolo nodded, letting her hold the pack to his head and sighing in relief. "I'm not dead, so...no worries."

"I....think I'll take my leave now!" I announced and awkwardly tiptoed around the two, making my way to Mikasa's dorm. She said she would leave her front door unlocked for me.

"You guys will NOT believe what just happened-" I opened the door and was met with a shirtless Eren and Armin.

I just stared as Eren ignored me and continued to change and Armin just covered himself with his hands.

"Oh." I made a 'hm' sound and sharply turned my body to face the other way. "Um...I'll look again- I MEAN turn back around when you're...done..." Taking a step backward without turning around to close the door, I found the image of the both of them shirtless lingering in my mind.

'Why the hell are they so muscular?!'

"O-okay, you can turn back around..." Armin's voice cracked. I turned and saw Eren and Armin in matching pj's!

"Oh. My. God." I squealed. "You guys are so cute!"

"Oh! Thank you!" Armin's voice shook and Eren smiled at me, spinning around to show me his onesie.

Armin was dressed as Finn, Eren was dressed as Jake.

"Mhm, but why are you guys changing out here?"

Mikasa came out of her room with a cute red dinosaur onesie, tossing me a (f/c) version. I barely caught the onesie and held it up, letting it unravel so I could look at the whole thing.

"Thank you, Mikasa, but I already brought my- ah-" Mikasa gently pulled me over to her room and guided me over to her bed.

"You can change in here." She said sweetly before leaving.

'Alright...guess I'm changing.'

After I finished changing, I exited the room. "I'm surprised you got my size right!" I remarked and looked at the three of them. Eren and Mikasa were smiling, but Armin was blushing.

"Cute..." Armin mumbled, causing me to blush as well.

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing!" Armin began to play with his fingers, looking to the floor.

Mikasa's phone buzzed, and she answered. "Hello? Okay. Thank you." She looked over to me and gestured for me to follow her. "We ordered dessert from a local sweets shop."

"Alright! Uh...be back...?" I said to the boys and Eren nodded, taking a seat back on the couch.

"Hey, Mikasa?" I began as we walked down the empty stairs. "Do you like Eren?"

Mikasa seems to be caught off guard, her eyes widened and she almost lost her footing. She was so confident about saying Eren was her scum earlier, what happened?

"I-I...yes. I do." She coughed into her hand, a fake cough. It literally sounded like, 'eh eh'.

"Are you ever gonna tell him?" I questioned her. We finally made it down the first flight of stairs.

"Well..." She sighed. "...Jean has liked me for a while, and I'm unsure of how Eren feels about me. I'd feel bad to go with Eren knowing Jean likes me..."

"You don't owe Jean anything. If you don't like him, you don't need to worry about him."

"But he's such a good friend-"

"Exactly. Friend." I pointed out to her, making her sigh. "If he really cares about you, he'll let you be with Eren. I'm sure he already knows you aren't into him."

We made it down the second flight of stairs by now and we're almost to the school's front door.

"Thank you..." Mikasa hugged me right as I was about to push the door open. I hugged her back, she smelled like roses.

We only broke away from the hug to open the door, and we headed right down the path and past the outside security to meet the delivery guy. And there he was, in all his delicious glory, holding beautiful packages of sweets and desserts.

His eyes widened at the sight of us, and I could swear I saw his cheeks turn rosey. He forced up a smile and handed me the sweets. When I took it, though, he seemed to purposely touch my hand as I took it from him.

'Weird.'

Mikasa signed the receipt and tipped the guy, and he was off to his car.

That car seemed so familiar...

Then it hit me.

It was the car that chased me when I was going to the library, the same jet black exterior.

"(Y/N)." Mikasa pulled me out of my head. "Are you okay? Lets go back inside."

"Right..."

Armin took the bags from us and set them on Mikasa's counter.

"(Y/N), you've been looking off into space ever since we went down. Are you okay?" Mikasa asked and put a hand on my shoulder. "...Wait, did you know that guy?"

"No, I...Actually-" I cut myself off. What if he was just delivering that day too? I was the only one outside, maybe he thought it was me who had ordered. "...Nevermind, it's nothing. I just...misunderstood some things."

I sat on the seats by the island she had in her kitchen and sighed, my left hand flat on the table. The other holding my head up as I leaned on it.

"(Y/N)..." Armin spoke softly, gently putting a hand over mine. He sat next to me, and I locked eyes with him. He gave me a...look. A look that told me all would be fine, reassuring, almost.

He embraced me suddenly with his free arm, and I leaned into the embrace.

"...does this mean I can take a brownie now?" Eren spoke up. Armin and I were startled and pushed eachother away, looking toward Eren and nodding. "You guys are cute."

The brunette smirked, taking a bite of his brownie and handing another to Mikasa.

"Thank you..." Armin looked down to our hands, then back up to me.

~~~~

Armin:

'Eren and Mikasa are asleep...' I noted, looking to (Y/N) on my left. She sat up straight, leaning forward to try and stay awake and finish the movie. Her eyes would drift off to sleep for a moment, but she would wake up immediately after, refusing to give in.

'Wait...what if-'

I yawned, a little nervous but forcing myself to go through with my plan, and casually rested my arm over her shoulders. She leaned into my embrace, resting her head on my shoulders.

I smiled, feeling just as drowsy as she did,
3 a.m.

"We have class in a few hours..." I brought up and I felt her nod, rubbing my arm.

"Let's sleep then."

"Hm..." Is all I could respond with, too drowsy to come up with a proper response as she drifted off to sleep.

I hesitated for a moment, what if she isn't asleep?

'She's snoring...'

I slowly leaned down, being sure to not wake her up, then placed a kiss on her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 3.7K 27
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
12.1K 220 6
𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 He'...
870K 19.8K 42
COVER ART CREDS; redwarrior3 on tumblr :) In modern Paradis, you've joined the survey corps three months ago, and thought you've met everyone, until...
11.1K 387 67
‼️I do not own any of the attack on Titan characters just the plot and the OC's‼️ MODERN AU ⚠️this sorry contains mature themes⚠️ Smut Violence Abuse...