Mr Bodyguard

By Wxnterwxlf

"Luci I wanted to-" "Don't f*cking call me that," Lucifer interrupted, speaking in a monotonous voice, whilst... More

|00|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|Bonus|

|01|

193K 5K 4.4K
By Wxnterwxlf

- Dior -

"Get back here you ugly little b*tch!"

Her monstrous voice echoed the deserted hallway, sending a tsunami of fear and terror towards my direction but I did not stop running. My legs burned with every step I took, and my bare feet bled due to the hard rock I was running upon. I haven't stood up in what feels like years, my body had almost become paralysed due to the entrapment, but I did not stop. Like a broken doll, I tripped numerously, but I couldn't help it. The scars and bruises painting my body made me weak.

A disappointment just like she always calls me. 

Ugly, just like how she always describes me. 

Weak

I'll never be like my family

I'll always be the little, ugly, weak duckling, just like she always says 

Panting

I need to stop

I can't breathe 

Please-

"You'll never get away from me!"

No!

I need to carry on

Push through the pain Delilah, you can do it

I continued, going against my body and its wishes. I can not stop, not even to catch my breathe, or to regret my decisions. I got my chance, and I'm taking it. 

Come on, nearly there!

It all became too good to be true, and I felt her grimy, cold hand grab my shoulder and yank me to the floor, as she shoved her foot on my wounded stomach, preventing any movement. I let out a cry in pain, wordlessly begging her to let me go. I attempted to pry her foot off me, but she did not budge. I gave up after she pushed her foot down on me even further. I couldn't breathe.

"I told you, you can never escape me. You're lucky I didn't shoot you, be f*cking grateful and get back into your room," she ordered and I nodded rapidly. 

"Oh, and don't think I forgot about your punishment, just you wait."

No...

I'm so stupid

Why did I do that?

I should've just stayed put

How could I have thought I had the strength to escape?

Stupid, stupid, stupid little girl

I've been bad, now she's going to hurt me

I quickly stood up and limped my way back to my room, more like prison cell. I sat on the 'bed', which was a old, dirty mattress, no duvet cover, not blanket, no pillow, nothing. Not only that, but most of the springs inside the mattress are missing, creating a very uneven surface, not doing my back any justice, but it's better than nothing. 

There was a toilet, a sink, and a little window that gave me view of the outside world

It was my favourite part of the room. I always saw people walking by with their children, spouses, dates, and even on their own. It was fascinating. Seeing humans fascinated me, since I don't see anyone except her and the people she invites over. I just look out the window sometimes and hope I would see my father or brothers, but the chances of that happening are very small. 

From the outside, the place I've been held captive in looks like a normal family home, but on the inside, it's what I imagine an abandoned building looks like. The only humane area of the house is her room, apart from that, nothing about this place is humane. The floors had no carpet, leaving a rocky material with cracks as the floor. The wallpaper was ripped apart, hanging off the walls. The only light source was from the windows, the bulbs haven't been changed in forever. 

I saw a family of 5 walking by. 3 little children, all holding an ice-cream cone in their hands and the mother and father walking together hand-in-hand. I smiled at the sight. The children giggled amongst each other, as if one of them had just told a funny joke, and the parents looked content having their own conversation, giving each other kisses on the cheek every few seconds.

So cute!

My smile transformed into a frown once the family were out of hindsight. 

I could no longer see them

Just like how I can no longer see my family

"Miss me?" I heard a eerie males voice call out from behind me.

I instantly turned around, recognising the vile voice. I put my head down in surrender as he walked towards me. Instinctively, I flinched when he raised his hand. He chuckled lowly at my reaction, taking a strand of my dirty brown hair and twisting it around his finger. 

"You have an hour with her," she informed and he hummed in reply. I heard the door slam shut.

Here we go again

"I don't know why she keeps you locked in here all the time, you're such a pretty little thing, the world deserves to see you," he spoke in a voice I could only describe as: creepy. 

Was that meant to be a compliment?

The world doesn't deserve anything from me

I nodded at his words, even though they didn't mimic my own thoughts, as he continued to twirl my hair in his hands. I let out a cry when his cold fingers came into contact with my bruised cheek. 

"No need to be afraid, I'll be gentle with you, I promise."

"NO!!" I screamed

"No, please! Not again! I'll be good this time, I won't do it again!"

"Delilah."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Delilah wake up!" I heard and immediately opened my eyes. 

My vision was blurred due to my tears. Panting heavily, I sat up, wiping away my tears with my hands and moving my hair out of my face. I took deep breaths, in and out until I was calm. 

"There you go, you're okay Delilah," I turned to see my father sitting beside me on the bed, rubbing my back soothingly with a worried expression etched on his face. I hugged him the second I saw him, needing his comfort more than anything. With the blanket still wrapped around me, I held onto him for dear life, my arms wrapped around his waist securely, and he held me just as tight. He held me until my cries turned into sniffled, and he reluctantly pulled away. 

"Was it about that again?" he asked, emphasising the word 'that', since he knows I don't like to mention it. I nodded and rubbed my eyes once again. He sighed and stood up, taking my hand in his and pulling me up to my feet gently. He hugged me once again, and I rested my head on his chest. "You're safe now, I'm never gonna let anything bad happen to you, not again", he reassured me, kissing the crown of my head. 

"Thank you papa," I whispered, wiping my tears and snot on his pyjama shirt, which made him laugh. "Sorry", I whispered, though I didn't really feel sorry. I giggled a little, which made me cheer up. 

"Come on, Daxton made breakfast," he said after kissing my sweaty forehead. I smiled up at him and we made our way towards the kitchen. 

As soon as I entered, I saw my brothers, Dominic and Dalton wrestling by the stove. Daxton was just sitting on the stool by the island, eating his eggs and bacon, watching the scene go down as if it were a movie. I brought my face to my hand, and my dad chuckled. They didn't seem to notice me as they continued to punch and kick each other. 

"You motherfucker, you nearly burnt me!" Dominic yelled. 

"The fuck did I do? I was helping Daxton cook!" Dalton replied. 

"Oh so pushing me towards the stove was your way of helping?!"

"Oops," before they could start fighting again, my father, Dante, cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. The room instantly went silent. 

The boys just looked at each other, not knowing what to say. 

"Good morning guys!" I chirped, breaking the awkward silence. The three breathed out, and looked at me gratefully. 

"Morning Delilah," they all answered in unison. 

So this is my family

Dante Hamilton is my father, but everyone else knows him as Mr Hamilton, biggest mob boss in New York. He's the leader of the largest mafia in America, il Diavoli.

(The devils)

He seems scary at first, but he's a big softie in reality. He's busy a lot of the time, and I don't seem him very often, but when I do get to spend time with him, it's the best. 

Then we have the brothers, Dominic, Daxton and Dalton. 

Yeah, my papa has a thing with the letter D, I don't get it either. 

They're triplets, but Dominic is technically the oldest, and Dalton is the youngest. 

They also aren't my full brothers, since we have different mothers, but they're still my brothers to me, regardless. They all work with my dad and are extremely protective over me, which is cute. 

To an extent

Sometimes they get a little out of control, but they're the best brothers I could ever ask for. 

Their mother passed away during childbirth, which is unfortunate, My father didn't love her, the pregnancy was an accident, a one night stand, whatever that means, but he still promised to take care of her and the children. When she passed, he was definitely upset, but wasn't heartbroken. My brothers don't remember her, obviously, but would've loved to grown up with her. 

My father got married when the boys were 5, and had me after a year with his new wife

But I don't think now is the time to talk about it

You'll find out soon enough

"Breakfast?" Daxton asked. 

"Yes please!" I spoke excitedly, walking over towards the island and taking a seat beside him on the nearest stool. He smiled and placed a bowl of fruit in front of me, since he knew I didn't really like meat or eggs. 

I'm a picky eater, leave me alone.

I happily tucked into the combination of fruits whilst the four men began their own conversation. Too engrossed in my breakfast, I didn't even realise they had been speaking to me. 

"Sorry, what did you say papa?" I asked, looking up at him. 

"You mentioned that you'd like to go back to university, right?" he asked. 

Ah, university. In school, I was always pretty smart, not to brag. I got high grades and always aced my tests, and even got accepted into one of the best universities here in New York. I did well, mainly because no one wanted to be my friend during High school, so it's hard to get distracted when no one wants to even look at you. I had nothing to do beside study, which is why I did really well. 

After a little...incident

(Which you will know about as the story proceeds)

I was unable to go to university, but now that I'm back home, I've been begging my dad to let me go. He's always been hesitant because of what happened. In fact, he hasn't allowed me to go out anywhere since I've been home. I understood where he was coming from and didn't argue. 

"Yeah?"

"Well, I know it is something you really want, and worked extremely hard for. I know how hard it has been for you, since you've been at home 24/7 for the last few months, so I'm letting you go-"

"Yay! Thank you papa! I won't let you down, I promise," I ran up from my seat to give him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek. He chuckled at my excitement. 

"On one condition," I immediately groaned, which made him laugh. 

"Don't be sad, it's not that big of a deal."

"Okay, lay it on me," I said, scratching my arms out of habit. 

"I've hired a full time bodyguard for you that will accompany you wherever you go, school, cafe etc, and will stay with you at home when we aren't around."

I went silent

Actually, the whole room went silent

Not a big deal?

This is a major deal!

"B-but, why can't one of t-the boys just come w-with me? Or y-you?" I tried to keep my tears at bay but I could already feel them threatening to fall out. 

I'm just sensitive, okay?

He sighed.

"You know we can't go with, we have shi- stuff to do all day long, we don't have time. I promise, he will keep you safe, and won't bother you too much," he reassured and a lone tear fell out of my eye. 

I have DPD, otherwise known as dependent personality disorder. 

(This is a real disorder, so please don't make fun of it. I don't personally have it so if I get certain things about it wrong, please do correct me, I've done my research on it) 

To summarise, I have a huge fear of separation and tend to be quite clingy. I find it difficult to be around people, especially people I don't know or trust. I always had it, even when I was younger, but it worsened after the incident that occurred a while ago. 

So to now have a full-time bodyguard who I don't know and is going to be around me most of the time, is scary. It makes me anxious, fearful, nervous, every bad feeling possible. Not only that, but it's a man, and I don't have very good experiences when it comes to men who aren't my family. 

Papa wiped the stray tear away and pulled my head towards his chest. 

"Please don't cry, bambi. I'm sorry, but I can't let you go alone," he said softly, rubbing my shoulders. I shook my head and pulled away. 

"It's o-okay, I'm just being silly. I-I need to grow up, and s-stop being weak," I attempted to say confidently, but failed. 

"Don't say that. You aren't weak. Someone who's survived the things you have is a soldier," Dominic said from across the room, dismissing my thoughts. The others nodded in agreement. 

"Thank you. I'll be nice to him, a-and he'll like me, right? He won't be mean to me?" I asked worryingly. 

I hate it when someone doesn't like me. It's ironic, because no one likes me except my father and brothers. I just want to make everybody happy, even if that means sacrificing my own happiness. The four all had the same expression on their face. They all looked at me adoringly, but sadly, was it something I said?

"Of course he'll like you, how could someone not?" Dalton reassured. 

"No one does," I whispered under my breath. They didn't hear me thankfully, they would've given me a lecture if they did. 

"He's coming over for dinner tonight, you'll meet him and if you don't like him I'll find someone else, okay?" Papa asked. 

"Okay."

A/N - First chapter complete! 

Sorry if it was a little boring, it'll get better each chapter, trust me! We'll be meeting Mr Lucifer Alistair next chapter, so get ready!

Comment and vote! 

Love you all! 

2509 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...
10M 243K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
302 9 7
Damon is as flawed as any other human being. His Traumas from the past seeped their way into his presence. Struggling with his addiction to alcohol a...
2.5M 69.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...