King of the O ( A King Von St...

Por QueEnZeldaa

Balancing a career & family life isn't hyped up as it seems to be. The faster the money comes the quicker the... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Extra Chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Special Chapter
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not an Update!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an update
Chapter 40
Chaper 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chaper 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Special Chapter!
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 ( We BACK!)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an update!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
What Characters look like
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Extra Chapter

1.1K 40 7
Por QueEnZeldaa

Authors Note: okay ! I'm doing it anyway because someone asked me too! Leave me a comment if you like it!

- LLKV 🤍🐐

It's been eight months? Brittany asked in her high pitched voice.

Jasmine nodded her head slowly.

"Oh bitch, he definitely getting it from somewhere else."

Shut up Brittany, just because you fuck every guy you basically meet doesn't mean Jasmine has too. Nicki said. That's why you're not with anyone seriously.

Brittany glanced at Nicki; "I'm just saying, how is she dating one of the most known dudes in Chicago and hasn't had sex with him? He must still be dealing with his ex.

Jasmine was only half listening until she heard the word ex.

What ? She questioned.

Nicki rolled her eyes as she rapped her arm about Jasmine. "Girl don't listen to her."

Just ask Leah, that's her brother. If anyone knows anything it's her. Brittany said.

"Leah, doesn't know anything." Besides we don't even live together. We only have the same dad . Besides I don't even like his ex .

Leah seemed to be living on the edge since this morning as she zoned out of their conversation once more .

Jasmine let Brittany's words reply in her mind again causing her to tell helpless. She knew Von had an ex girlfriend, one who despised her.

What if he did still has feeling for her? Jasmine thought to herself.

Her heart dipped below her stomach as they entered the cafeteria.

Jasmine didn't want to eat today as she just followed the rest of girls through the line as she forced her mind to come up with different possible thoughts.

All of them sat at their normal table in the back of the cafeteria.

Jasmine sat quietly playing with her hair as she tried to make herself listen to the conversation around the table.

"When y'all gone stop messing with them lame ass niggas and come and get what y'all been missing?" Jasmine heard a voice say as she quickly lifted her head up.

Jasmine rolled her eyes when she realized it was Elijah and his crew.

"Boy, get your ass away from this table" Nicki said in a deadly tone .

Oh this the one with the attitude. " We can fix that" one dude who stood beside him said.

Nah, seriously if they walk in and see y'all over here it's gone be some real problems. Leah said annoyed.

"Let me guess you fearing for your bother life?" He asked Leah.

Jasmine kept out the conversation until Elijah's eyes met with hers.

"I like this one" He said in a soft voice.

He glanced at Jasmine as if he were undressing her .

"Yo, we gotta problem?" Jasmine heard Von say from behind.

Elijah turned around as he faced Von.

Nah, just too many Niggas acting like they really gang. He said.

"Then stop pretending." Durk said in a low tone .

Don't worry , we will see each other again. Elijah said.

"Yeah, don't be tripping over your own feet either when you see me ." Von said as they walked away l

He sat next to Jasmine as she didn't really acknowledge his presence.

I hate him. Leah mumbled .

Anyways, my girl birthday is tomorrow! We getting all the way lit. Nicki screamed .

"Why you gotta be so loud about it?" Jasmine asked Nicki.

"You know Jasmine hates anything about her being known." Brittany said

But she turning sixteen, and she's the last one of us to turn sixteen. We going all out for my girl. Nicki said.

Von pulled Jasmine into his lap as he kissed her on her cheek.

"Why you not eating?" You want me to go get you something else. He asked her.

No, I'm good. She responded.

"I wish I had someone who asked me if I wanted food." Brittany whined.

Nicki gave her a side look.

What's up with the attitude? Von asked her .

She ignored his question as the bell sounded off.

Jasmine grabbed her things, leaving out without anyone.

She spent the rest of the day ignoring everyone's questionable text messages.

She wanted to simply just go home.

As she walked out, Von was waiting for her by the door. Girls wanted him and most dudes feared him.

He grabbed her by the hand leading her out of school, into the car ignoring her questions.

Soon Jasmine stopped until she realized they were at his house, where she had only been twice which consisted of handing with his mom.

She followed Von into his bedroom, which was descent for a guy.

She glanced around before placing her bag near the window.

What's up with the attitude today? He asked in a soft voice.

She quickly responded "nothing" wanting to end the conversation.

See Brittany already told me it had something to do with Michelle. He said.

Jasmine stopped playing with her fingers, as she wondered why Brittany had to run her mouth about everything when she was the one to bring up it up.

"It's not that serious." Jasmine said.

Good, it shouldn't be. You know I'm riding with you heavy. He said.

"Then why haven't we had sex yet?" Jasmine blurted out.

She wanted to cover her month.

Oh you want to? He asked smiling showing all his teeth.

Jasmine rolled her eyes. Before she laughed.

"I knew it was something more." I know Brittany your friend and all but she the last person you should be listening to when it comes to me.

"Then who should I be listening to?" Jasmine asked.

Me gang. Who else.

Trust, if I was doing some shit you would know. But I've just been making money. He said.

Besides, This will be your first time so I'm just waiting on you. You won't be able to hold out too much longer. He said.

Jasmine hid her smile as she thought back to all of the other things they had done together.

Was she really ready?

She heard out all the stories of your first time.

Jasmine wanted to take the risk as she sat in his lap as he played the game.

He tried to ignore her into she kissed him which caught his attention.

Von switched positions with her as he laid her down.

She reached to pull her shirt up as Von raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?" He asked.

She nodded not trusting  her voice.

Von knew all the right places to kiss her to gain her full attention.

Jasmine's heart started to pump faster as he put the condom on.

He noticed her face express. "Just relax" he said.

Jasmine tried, until she felt unbearable pain which made her shut her eyes tighter.

She wanted to push him away but went against it as her hands gripped his back instead.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked her.

She shook her head in disagreement as he kept his paste steady.

Von wanted to do more but went against it until she felt comfortable.

"Fuck" he mumbled to himself.

Jasmine's pain started to turn into pleasure as she pulled him closer to her.

She felt something that she thought wasn't possible.

She laughed as Von tried his best to keep her comfortable.

"I'm good." She said to him.

The rest of their time together felt as if they were the only people around.

Until Von covered Jasmine's mouth when she couldn't control her screams.

She would give in first, which made him laugh.

That day she felt closer to him and never wanted it to end.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

46.7K 2.3K 52
A continuation of Trenches Baby Book #1 If you haven't read that book yet please read that first because otherwise this book won't make sense Find ou...
14.9K 501 31
Durk has a rough past and gains some trauma so he's scared of getting close with people. What happened a when von sticks around no matter how many ti...
25K 558 29
Another von durk story
11.4K 215 32
A Jayda Wayda and King Von love story❤️ Vote and comment please Starts in 2014 to present