The Devil's touch

By Vlovers19

A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devi... More

Prelude
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty two
Thirty three.
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty Six /Final Chapter/

Twenty Six

1.2K 94 19
By Vlovers19

There was no electricity in the building so it was a bit dark. There was only a single torch light shining in the open empty space where some crates of boxes were stacked up on the wall.

Taehyung looked around.

"What's this place?" He asked looking dumbfounded.

Jimin shrugged. "I don't know. Yoongi hyung directed me. I think this is one of the places he uses for kidnapping and torture"

He nodded his head. "it looks like it"

Taehyung sighed and watched as Jimin placed his bags beside a wall. He took his time to access him. He looked very tired. Jimin dragged him to a chair and Taehyung gazed at him

"What are you going to do now?"

"I really don't know"

Taehyung sighed. "But you can't keep running forever...."

Jimin nodded. "I know..."

He suddenly glanced at Taehyung's bags perusing over it carefully before he spoke.

"Tae...I was very surprised when you told me you wanted to see me. How were you able to sneak out from home"

Taehyung immediately looked nervous scratching his head.

"Um... about that, I got kicked out!"

Jimin gasped.

"My folks found out about us. They went totally crazy especially my mom... she told me never to come back home...."

Tears started to fill his eyes but he struggled to hold them back. He didn't dare think about his situation. It was only now that he was with Jimin, that he could release all his pent up emotions.

He then felt arms wrap around his body as a soft kiss landed on his head.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that alone. It's all my fault that you're going through all these"

Taehyung smiled softly. "Don't say that Jimin. I'm responsible just as much as you are. Besides, I'd rather go through all these hurdles than to be separated from you. If that ever happens, that's when my real pain will begin...this is nothing"

Jimin chuckled. "What are you going to do now Tae Tae, you've fallen completely hard for me"

Taehyung hit him playfully on his stomach and he giggled then turned serious.

"But what about school? how are you going to cope with it"

"I'll manage somehow" Taehyung whispered but deep inside, he wasn't sure of what to do. He had some money saved up but it wouldn't be enough to sustain him and pay for his fees.

"I'll help you. I have some money I saved. I will give them all to you"

Taehyung shook his head. "No...I don't want it"

Jimin frowned. "What? You think they are illegal money?"

Taehyung hid his face looking guilty "It's not...."

Jimin cleared his throat. "I actually worked pretty hard for that money. It's not illegal money.  It's the money I saved up while working as a dancer in nightclubs"

Taehyung was astonished. "What? You were a stripper?"

Jimin smiled smugly. "Sort of..."

Taehyung was aghast "But you were a minor. You just turned eighteen last year"

"I was drawn to the money so I just forged my age"

Taehyung looked downcast. "I really had no idea. Come to think of it, there are so many things I still don't know about you. You only tell me the things you want me to hear"

Jimin smiled. "Is that so? I didn't really think it was necessary. You already know that I didn't really live an admirable life"

Taehyung swallowed hard. "Still, I'd like to know."

He looked very curious.

"What if you don't like what you hear. I've done some really bad things"

Taehyung nodded. "Still tell me so I can know what to really expect"

Jimin drew a deep breath. "Okay fine!"

He told him the ugly things he had to do while working with Peeway gang. He hadn't only dealt with drugs, he had traded in fire arms as well. He had also been a pimp for a while. He would have served a long time in jail for all his astrocities but the fact that he was then a minor helped him escape. All he had to do was rat out the major conspirators to ensure his freedom and he had done just that. He did it for his own survival but not all the gang members was apprehended. The second leader had escaped and was presently out for his life.

From what he could remember, the second Boss Lay was more ruthless than the main leader and for some reason had hated him. It wasn't a surprise that he would be out for revenge.

Taehyung was quiet after listening to Jimin not looking at him. The latter was worried.

"Taehyungah, why are you quiet? Say something."

No reply.

Jimin started to panic. "Are you disgusted by me?"

Taehyung finally looked at him and smiled. "Sorry baby, I was just thinking"

Jimin arched an eye brow. "What are you thinking about?"

Taehyung spoke up wearing a determined look on his face "You can't run forever. The only thing you can do is to get that Lay of a guy arrested"

"How do you mean?"

"He's a wanted man right? And surely, the police will be searching for him. We have to hand him over to them"

Jimin scoffed. "But how do we get him to show himself? If he meets with me, it's an instant bullet to my head...."

Taehyung suddenly grabbed his hand and looked him deep in his eyes.

" Do you trust me?" He whispered.

"With my whole life"

Taehyung inhaled and exhaled. "Then I have a plan but I need you to trust me on this. It's the only way"

Jimin stared at him in confusion. "What are you planning?"

Taehyung told him everything and Jimin shook his head totally disagreeing with him immediately.

"No! No! No! I won't agree to it" He shouted, eyes flaring as he snatched his hand away.

"Jiminah..."

"Why should you do that? That's crazy!" He yelled

"But it's the only way...I know it's a risk but we have to take it"

"No...I'm not putting the person I love most in harm's way. Not even for my own safety. I'd rather die"

Silence.

Taehyung sighed. "There's no better option than this Jiminah. If you want to be free, if you want to experience a life with me, if you want to know how that feels like, then you have to stop running"

He grabbed his hand again. "Let me protect you this time. I think this is the only way I can repay you for everything you did for me"

"I hurt you a lot while making you wait for me all these years but now, it's time for me to repay you"

Jimin shook his head again. "No...not that..."

"I've already made up my mind!"

Jimin suddenly burst into tears. "I'm really not good for you all. I have only brought problems to you. I shouldn't have made you fall for me...I shouldn't..."

Taehyung cut him off with a deep kiss wrapping his arms around his neck, his tongue exploring every inch of his mouth. Jimin was saddened but at the same time, a strong wave of lust swept over him as he suddenly pushed Taehyung lightly onto the bed and hovered over him while searching his eyes. Taehyung rose up again and kissed him while running his hands over his clothes and tugging at them. It was all the permission Jimin needed and he continued.

At that moment, his mind became blank. He could only think about having sex with Taehyung and worshipping every inch of his body. If he didn't do it now, he didn't think he would ever get another chance. He could be shot in the head the next moment. He took his sweet time to send Taehyung into waves of pleasure. The latter was very innocent so he surrendered to him in ways Jimin had only ever dreamed of.

When they were finally joined and all that filled Jimin's ears were the other's moans of ecstasy, he wanted to cry because it all still felt like a dream.

They did it several times that night until Taehyung had gotten accustomed to having sex with him. When they were finally spent, they lay side by side naked with Taehyung's leg thrown over Jimin's torso. He buried his face in his neck shyly and whispered to him.

"Don't ever look down on yourself again Jimin. It only makes me feel bad for my own decision and I don't ever want to regret okay?"

Jimin nodded as he kissed the top of Taehyung's head. "Okay"

Taehyung giggled "Okay" he repeated

"Are you fine.. did I hurt you?" Jimin asked but Taehyung was already asleep snoring lightly on his shoulder. He smiled. He really didn't want to go ahead with Taehyung's crazy plan. It was too dangerous and he would never forgive himself if something were to go wrong.

But he thought about it. If it were the other way around, he would gladly jump into a sea of fire just to protect Taehyung.

"Love is such a hassle" He whispered to himself but smiled as he realized that it was the only thing he could hold on to at this trying moment.

"I love you a lot" he whispered staring at Taehyung for a while before he looked out the window to gaze at the moon shining in the night sky. This was the most peaceful moment of his life. It was funny because this moment happened during the most chaotic moment of his life but the thought of being with Taehyung. made everything worth while. After being awake for a while, he too slept.

Thanks for reading. Love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 4.5K 39
They say opposites attract, well will a bad boy, Kim Taehyung and a soft boy, Park Jimin, collide in an attraction or a clash from being polar opposi...
201K 6.4K 37
Book ONE: Taehyung and you were childhood friends/neighbors, but things happened to Taehyung that changed his attitude towards life and that incl...
7.9K 257 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...
460K 11.2K 59
Hey guys this is my first fanfic of bts so I hope u enjoy!! Y/N is caught up in a lot of things at school and at home. Going to a new school, Her mot...