SEALED {r. sukuna}

By shiggyyyy

▃▃▃▃▃ "i'm sorry, sukuna. this was inevitable after all". ╔═══════ ... More

000
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
valentine's day special
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
author's note

001

69.9K 2.4K 1.9K
By shiggyyyy

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

gojō satoru was a hell of a man. not only was he the best sorcerer in all of japan, but the moment that he was born, the world of rotting yōkai had fell into chaos and dismay.

demons from all over the lands heard rumors of this white-haired child that was beyond talented, able to cause mild destruction with the flick of his fingers, much like the king of demons — sukuna ryōmen — if you will.

however, gojō satoru was not the only one left of his clan after an unpremeditated attempt of massacring the entire gojō clan, per the orders of the past shogun with the help of the zenin clan.

"KIYOOOOO~"

the shorter gojō spun around on her zori as she greeted her twin brother with a welcoming smile.

"you're back early, satoru".

the girl was a surprise, to be put bluntly. no one had expected there be another gojō, much less a female one.

with the girl being born a few minutes later, her presence was not as welcomed as her brother's, as she was deemed weak, like every other women of a prideful household.

but oh, how everyone was wrong.

because of their condescending glares and patronizing whispers, gojō kiyo only tried even harder to prove their misogynistic judgements wrong.

hence she became a miko — a priestess since young — that had decided to dedicate her life to guarding the wicked shrine that sealed the one and only: yōkai king.

"that's because I missed you kiyo!! and look what I brought back", satoru grinned, holding up a paper brown bag as he waved it in front of the fair skinned girl.

"steamed buns? you shouldn't have", the girl smiled, her voice sounding like a calm river swerving between the perfectly rigid rocks.

"anything for my precious little imōto", satoru chirped as kiyo just lightly chuckled.

"only by four minutes".

"four minutes is still time", satoru teased as he then turned around meanwhile kiyo had perked from behind the male.

"g-gojō-sensei...h-how'd you get here so fast?", a boy with light brown eyes and black and pink spiky hair huffed, slightly panting as he squatted down.

without another moment, another male with dark hair and light green eyes had leisurely walked over along with a short, orange-haired girl who seemed unimpressed.

"are these your students, satoru?", kiyo asked, having to have never met any of them, but have heard quite a bit.

the three suddenly snapped their eyes towards their sensei, or more specifically, the lady that had stepped out from behind their instructor.

not only was her white-silvery hair the exact same as their sensei's, but her delicate features gave off an elegant aura, to which it was a bit different from satoru's playful attitude.

though unlike satoru, kiyo didn't have a dark blindfold across her face, hence her aquamarine eyes could be appreciated from a mile away, with it being more beautiful than the upper heavens of where the clouds had floated effortlessly.

"woah..."

"pleasure meeting you all. I'm gojō kiyo, satoru's twin and the miko of this shrine", the girl introduced, lifting the corner of her lips ever so slightly as the three of them choked.

"NANI?!"

"ah~ I supposed I did forget to tell you all about my cute little imōto", satoru shrugged, to which the three all had one synchronized thought.

'how does one just forget to mention about their sister?!'

"anyways, this one over here is itadori yūji!! he's the newest member and only joined a week ago", satoru introduced, wringing his arm around the brown-eyed boy's shoulders as he made a peace sign with his other hand.

"I'm kugisaki nobara", the girl chimed in, to which she had immediately assumed that kiyo and satoru shared the same carefree attitude, though she was quite wrong when the white-haired girl had went over to go shake her hand.

"welcome to the cursed shrine, kugisaki-san. I hope my brother doesn't bully you and the others too much", the girl lightly chuckled, her smile making kugisaki internally feel guilty for judging so quickly.

"not at all! er...don't worry about it!", kugisaki awkwardly laughed, to which the last student had cleared his throat for his introduction.

"I'm fushiguro megumi, and it's a pleasure to meet you too, gojō-san".

kiyo softly hummed a bit as she approached the male, making satoru and the other two watch with anticipation.

fushiguro stayed still as he wasn't worried in the slightest about the girl, as she didn't look the least bit threatening.

"just call me kiyo", the girl smiled as she daringly patted fushiguro's head, to which the male had flinched at the touch as he stumbled a few steps back.

"ah, my bad. I apologize for my straightforwardness", kiyo slightly bowed as satoru had done the same to itadori and kugisaki.

"now now, I brought them here because I wanted to show them the cursed shrine and meet my cute imōto of course!!", satoru clapped.

"say, gōjo-san, are you really the keeper of the cursed shrine?", kugisaki asked.

"kiyo's just fine. I know it'll get confusing with satoru here", the girl said as she started heading towards the small shrine that was built beside the remodeled gojō household.

"and indeed. it's been my duty since I was the age of thirteen", kiyo stated as she quickly unlocked the door and slid it open.

though there was a barrier surrounding the shrine, it only stopped demons from entering, as no sane human would want to even near the unconscious yōkai.

"this is sukuna, the demon king?", itadori asked, to which kiyo had carefully inched closer to the yōkai king.

"yep! pretty cool right?", satoru grinned, to which fushiguro did not find it very amusing.

"yeah!! wait...so...what are we doing here again, sensei?", itadori asked, to which satoru had skipped towards his sister, pulling her away from the demon.

"well that's for us to know and you three to find out. while I talk to kiyo, you three can study the so-called most powerful yōkai in all of the lands", satoru waved as he dragged his sister outside, to which she was skeptical of letting the three teenagers stay in with sukuna.

"don't worry. none of them have the capabilities to break the seal", satoru reassured, taking out a small black box as he revealed a jade-green pearl.

"this is..."

"legend says that the chikara no hisui: the jade of power, is supposed to be a twenty beaded necklace. however, due to the previous gojō clan massacre, the beads scattered and fell all over japan", satoru explained.

kiyo carefully picked up the small bead, examining it as she's briefly heard about the power that could come with it if it combined into a whole.

"I never thought it was real", the girl mumbled.

"I didn't either until I fought this demon who seemed a bit more enhanced in his abilities than usual", satoru casually sighed.

"you want me to purify this while you go hunt for the rest of them right?", kiyo asked, to which satoru had smiled.

"yep!! I bet once this thing's all complete, we could use it to defeat sukuna. then you won't have to be a priestess anymore", satoru said, to which kiyo had just lightly smiled.

"the thought's much appreciated, satoru, but to find the other nineteen—"

"I promise that we'll find it so that you can be free from this stupid tradition once and for all", satoru interrupted, to which kiyo was about to speak once more before a rumbling was heard.

suddenly, a pitiful feeling had hit kiyo's guts. the girl had immediately ran off to go grab her bow and arrow as the impossible had happened.

sukuna ryōmen's seal has been lifted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 40
[ SEQUEL TO 'Hell on Earth' ] That fateful reunion a thousand years later... Don't let it end there. |-~•~-| "Why is it that after so many years, you...
267K 9.1K 43
《AM I GOING CRAZY?》 《WOULD I EVEN KNOW?》 《AM I RIGHT BACK WHERE I STARTED FOURTEEN YEARS AGO?》 《WANNA GUESS THE ENDING, IF IT EVER DOES》 《I SWEAR TO...
14.4K 322 21
﹙ 𝗬𝘂𝘁𝗮 𝗢𝗸𝗸𝗼𝘁𝘀𝘂 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ﹚ ╰┈➤ Discontinued. ( please read newest "chapter" ) NEW VERSION COMING OUT SOON! Highest Ran...
8.8K 213 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...